Adultery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,378 Followers

"You can bet that I'm praying for their success."

We had a pleasant afternoon and evening with our friends. Of course, it was impossible to hide all my chilly feelings for Helene but nobody could complain about my behavior during the whole evening. Back home she asked me to sleep in our bed but I refused and she came into the spare room with nightcaps for us. I asked her if she and Wall had been in our house during some long lunch. She denied and even denied being in his home.

I told her that a police officer had been at my job asking questions about Wall, who had obviously been assaulted. I said that such a damn scumbag must have a whole bunch of enemies who wanted to teach him a lesson. Helene told me that he was still at the hospital and there were many rumors at her job but nobody knew for sure.

She told me that Wall had bragged about their affair to some of their fellow workers, who had told it to the police and therefore a female police had been at her job and asked questions about her affair and about me. Helene said that she had not told more than necessary but told the truth.

I asked her, "Can you tell the truth even to me?"

"I'll do anything for you that can help me out from this mess."

"OK, take a step forward by telling me how long your 'love story' has gone on?"

"I would rather say nightmare. It began at a two days course two months ago and we have met two times since then. It is the worst mistake I ever made in my life."

"Because I got to know about it? Why did you do it? Am I so bad that you need somebody on the side? And why such a damn creep as that Wall?"

"It had nothing to do with you. The first time was a typical 'conference fuck'. He bought me a few drinks, was a keen dancer, witty and polite. I had a good time during the evening and couldn't put a full stop to it in time. Of course, I had a terrible remorse when I came home and said to myself 'never again'. To my great surprise he continued to be nice to me at the job and invited me to pleasant lunches at nice restaurants. I felt like a romantic schoolgirl again and regarded his courting and our first overtime fucking as some kind of 'bonus' sex, which spiced up my sex with you. The last time I did it with him on Tuesday last week wasn't any highlight at all. Neither with him at a motel nor with you treating me as air since then"

"But you had no intentions to stop it?"

"Yes I had and I did. He was away to the main office a couple of days, but as soon as he was back on Thursday I told him that it was over. We had a real quarrel because he had bragged about us to a colleague, who had gone on with the gossip. Somebody began to blackmail me."

"Did you pay the blackmailer? Money or sex?"

"Neither nor, it was other terms. Like wearing black skirt and that damn chain on my ankle, which gave me so much shit from you. I knew and probably even you knew that you were right about my damn whoring. I can promise you that your naughty comments hurt like hell and I really regretted my incredible stupidity to get involved in such crap."

Then I switched the subject to the barbeque we had invited Monica and Allan to next Saturday. We agreed about what to do and before she said good night and left the spare room she promised me breakfast and lunch tomorrow. I spent the time between the meals with the children and told Helene that I should visit the house now and then for my mail.

I hadn't been back at my apartment for more than one hour before Monica came to see me. She thanked me for being a 'good boy' at their house and asked me if something happened when we got to our house. I told her that I slept in the spare room and asked her if Helene had told anything about her affair. She had told the same story to Monica as to me. The main reason for Monica's visit was to know if her counseling had brought Helene and me closer a solution. I told her the truth that I really hoped to be able to find a solution but though I knew it was totally wrong, I wanted to have an affair with a cute blonde I had met the last week to get even with Helena before I could try to begin from scratch again.

Monica looked me straight in my eyes and asked, "What about your own adventures during the marriage?"

"Helene has been my one and only since we met. Today I really regret several of those times I've said 'no thanks' to great chances."

"You did the right thing, no doubt about that. I really hope that Allan has been as strong as you in that matter. I've always envied girls with faithful husbands."

"Allan?"

"Yes Allan. We've kept it as a secret and I've promised to forgive him. He has been so desperate that he has promised me to get even with some nice guy. I presume what I say to you stays between us."

"Of course, but Allan is the last guy I can think about in such matters. What about yourself? You are the prettiest woman I know. Must be a piece of cake for you to get what you want, when you want it."

"I've never really wanted to use Allan's promise for me to get even."

"Allan has never mentioned anything to me. What has he done?"

"Ask him, now he will tell you. How did you find out Helene's cheating?"

I told her about the spot on the sock and she got a good laugh. Then she asked me to skip all ideas about sex with my 'cute girl friend' and even skip all talk about divorce if I wanted to save my marriage and I would be a complete idiot if I dumped Helene. I promised her to stay cool in both matters before she left to have a chat with Helene.

On Tuesday evening, Marie, the female cop rang me and told me that the Wall case was closed due to neither any witness nor any kind of evidence had been found. She asked how it was going for me. I told her the truth that I had promised my counselor to live as a monk for the time being but if she still wanted to chat about our problems during a dinner we could do that tomorrow evening. She accepted.

Wednesday evening we met at a nice restaurant and had a pleasant dinner. I was really surprised about what a gorgeous woman she was, dressed sexy but not whorish. Her boyfriend must been totally mad who cheated on such a bright and great lady. We ended up at a bar with piano music. When we parted in the taxi at her house, she gave me a hug and told me to ring her if I wanted to continue our chat.

It had been a pleasant evening. We had talked about everything except Tommy Wall. And why should she discuss any of the 'cold cases' at her job with me? The next day I sent her ten red roses.

Monica invited me for lunch and told me that Helene had been very happy when she got the news that I had promised to skip all divorce talk and revenge sex as long as she worked with her counseling. Helene knew that I was a man who kept my word. Then Monica got a sad expression in her face when I told her that I already regretted my promises to her because I had been out with a the nice blonde, who had been a really great lady, but I had stayed cool and she had accepted that I kept my promises. But I told Monica that it had hurt like hell to not been able to at least try my luck to get even. Monica said something about all men thinking with the wrong head before she got me to promise to keep my promises to her and be OK to Helene at the barbeque on Saturday. Then the kids visited me during the evening and said that they began to feel sorry for their mom.

I rang Helene Friday evening and offered to help her with the barbeque on Saturday, which she accepted. When I got there on Saturday I noted how glad our kids were when we did things together as a family. When everything was ready Helene and I had time to sit down and talk with each other.

Monica had told her about Marie and that I had promised not to do anything, which should increase our problems. She even knew about Allan and told me that had been a total surprise for her. I replied that even her own cheating had been an unexpected surprise both for me and Monica and Allan.

As usual, our two families had a pleasant evening together. Later in the evening when the kids had gone to Jenny's room for listening to music, Monica told us her suggestion how to solve our problems. The four of us should go to a nice hotel at the coast next Saturday. Dinner, dance and fix our problems once and for all. We others agreed.

Monday evening Monica was at my place. She had booked two rooms, a table for dinner and fixed her mom as 'child watcher' for all our kids in her house. Then she came with the totally unexpected surprise.

"You and me are sharing one room and Helene and Allan are in the other."

"We can't do that. Don't you understand the consequences?"

"Yes I do, and I've found out that it is the best solution for all of us."

"Allan is my best friend but he will kill me, doesn't matter what he have done."

"No. I think he will beg you to do that because the alternative is much worse for him and probably for both of us. It is Eric Grenberg."

Eric is the richest guy in town, charming and newly divorced. I replied, "Why him?"

"Because he did some attempts on me during the last board meeting at his company. You know that I'm representing my bank there."

"For heaven's sake, don't do that with him."

"It is up to you. I've been waiting for the right opportunity since Allan played his game. Of course, you are my first choice but I knew you were 'impossible' and I didn't wanted to destroy the friendship to Helene by asking you. But after Helene playing her games and you met Marie and are hot on her, things are quite different. Aren't they?"

"Yes indeed, but I can't cuckold my best friend."

"You'll save your marriage and Allan's and mine as well. God only knows what will happen if you'll have an affair with Marie and I with Eric. Or can our marriages survive if we just forgive our cheating spouses. Who knows?"

"Aren't Helene and Allan rewarded with an extra cheating?"

"Who cares? They will feel as leftovers."

"What makes you think it will work?"

"We four get a secret which will keep us closer together."

"OK, I'm in, if it is OK with Allan. I must talk with him."

She left and I thought that strange things happen even in our days. Monica is the most beautiful woman I know. I've seen her topless and even naked a few times when our families had rented a summer house together. But neither I, nor Allan had ever done any attempts to go further than expected with each other's wives. We had put the friendship in the first place. I knew that I should regret the rest of my life if I said 'no thanks' to the one night with the most gorgeous woman I knew. I should go for it.

Marie and I had a dinner again and this time we talked most of her problems. I told her that Helene and I should decide about our future on Saturday but we could still be friends even if Helene and I choose to go on with the marriage.

Then Allan rang me. He had let Monica take care of the concealing and therefore kept a low profile.

I asked him, "What in the hell happened to you, which put you in such a damn mess?"

"I wish I could tell you. You know my last visit to a trade-show in Germany. A colleague and I met two cute Norwegian ladies at our hotel, had a pleasant evening together, went too far with them and she who slept with me had put her panties in my suitcase. Monica found them and took it very cool. Instead of the expected screaming and divorce talk she just said 'I will wait and see' what to do if I choose to do something. In my desperation I offered her a 'free night' if she would forgive me. And now that damn Grenberg is making attempts on her and she has become interested. It was me who suggested to her that you are a much better choice than Grenberg because it would even solve Helene's guilt. What do you say?"

"What can I say? Incredible situation, indeed."

"Yes, but please do me favor and do it. Do it for Helene and do it for me. It's up to you to get our lives back to normal again."

My best friend begged me to fuck his wife, the most beautiful woman I know. What could I do? It was my duty to help him. I asked him, "Can you really skip all hard feelings if I'll do it?"

"Of course, for heaven's sake, I'm begging you to save my marriage."

"OK, I'll do it. But never forget it was your idea."

I rang Monica's cell phone and told her my OK to the voice mail. She rang me one hour later and told me the conditions. Not a word to anybody. Forgive Helene, go back home, be faithful to her and never harass her for the cheating. No questions to Helene and Allan about their night. Understand that it is a one-time happening. She promised to forgive Allan, never harass him for his affair, be faithful to him and not ask him or Helene anything about their night together. I accepted.

Saturday evening dinner at the famous hotel was great. The girls had dressed up and were really gorgeous. All four of us were in a jolly mood during the dinner and even afterwards when we danced a few tunes in the bar. None of us spoke about the coming night but all of us felt the tension and nobody objected when Monica said, "Let's take night."

Outside Monica and Allan's room she and I said 'good night' to the others and went in. When inside Monica took a bottle of Champagne from her bag, opened it and poured up in two glasses, gave one to me, lifted hers and said, "For saved marriages."

I replied, "For saved marriages." And gave her a hug.

She took off her dress and there she stood with her high heels still on dressed in a black-lace bra, black-lace panties and stay up stockings. I switched off most off the lights and kissed her. She replied the kiss with such an intensity that her feelings for me must have been much hotter than the revenge sex. She saw it in my eyes that I understood what was going on.

She whispered in my ear, "I love you."

I replied, "I love you too."

Then I gave her an intense kiss, took off her bra and kissed her stone hard nipples. Then she took off my shirt and T-shirt and began to pull me toward the bed. Before I laid her down on the bed she took off my trousers and caressed my hard cock. When she was down on the bed we kissed before I began to kiss her nice breasts, which I had seen many times but never dared dream about touching. After the breasts I worked my way slowly to her panties. I caressed her pussy on the outside of the panties until she lifted up her bottom as s signal for me to take them off.

Then I kissed her inner thighs for a while before I began a careful licking of her clit with the tip of my tongue. Soon she was moaning loudly and began to pull my hair and whispering, "Come to me darling, come."

I did. Her pussy was great. So hot, tight and vibrating only a woman in real love can get her pussy to be for her lover. It was more than three weeks ago since Helene and I had done it so my balls were full and Monica wanted me to stay in her when we got our intensive dual orgasm.

Afterwards, when sitting on the bed with Champagne glasses again we had a serious talk and agreed that it was our glory night and we had no reason to regret what we did. She confessed that her revenge wasn't the only reason for her to want me and I confessed her that tonight I got my secret dream fulfilled. We agreed that our love story had to turn back to friendship again when we left this room for breakfast in the morning, but until then the night was ours.

To be honest, I didn't care a shit about what Helene and Allan did in the other room. We didn't say a word about them. I think we felt that it wasn't our problem what they did because it was a cheap price to pay for our glory night. The next sex was slower, more sensitive and lasted much longer than the first time. Afterwards, once again sitting with our Champagne glasses Monica told me that Allan's one night cheating had hurt her like hell and hadn't I accepted her proposition she would have accepted Eric's invitation for an affair which could been a very serious matter for her marriage.

She was a bit worried that Eric would not accept her 'no, I love my husband' and stop his efforts to seduce her. I had an idea and suggested we have both Eric and Marie invited for a dinner and hopefully Cupid would fix the rest. Monica found it well worth an attempt and thanked me with one further great fucking before we fell asleep.

Monica had the alarm in her cell phone set to wake up us early in the morning so we had a good time for intensive sex before it was time for showers and meeting our spouses at breakfast. Before we left the room we agreed that our glory night had been a 'once in a lifetime experience' and we should keep all our promises to our spouses and remain as best friends.

Helene and Allan were already sitting at a table in the breakfast room when we came there. Everybody said 'Good morning,' but not much more during the whole meal. It was a new and strange situation for all of us but hopefully we had saved two usually happy marriages from unwanted divorces. We left together for our rooms.

Inside our room Helene began to cry and asked me, "Are you happy now when you've got what you probably dreamed about for years?"

"Why should I been dreaming about you fucking that asshole Wall or Allan cheating Monica? But I really hope that what I did has saved two marriages. Monica has forgiven Allan and saved their marriage and I really hope that even our marriage is saved, but it is up to you now if you want me back or not."

"Monica told me you been dating some Marie, what about her?"

"Nothing happened. You can thank Monica for that. She persuaded me to wait with such things until you and I made a serious attempt to clear up our problems."

"Do you think we have?"

"I sincerely hope so."

Now she came closer, gave me a real hug and said, "Welcome back."

I kissed her for the first time in several weeks and whispered in her ear, "I love you Helene."

She looked me in my eyes and replied, "I love you. Can you forgive me?"

"Yes, and I'll keep my promises to never ask you anything about neither Wall nor the last night with Allan. From now on I'll be looking forward, not back."

"Then I can tell you that nothing happened with Allan. To my great relief he suggested us to skip it and I had no objections. I think both of us had a terrible remorse for what we already had done."

I was surprised, really surprised. Allan had said 'no thanks' to my handsome wife though he knew what his own wife and I did in the other room. Good for me, but it did the mess even worse. I had cuckolded my best friend, but it was he who had begged me to do that and if I had said 'no thanks' to his wife, she would had given in for Eric's courting.

I told Helene, "I'm grateful."

Now she took my hand, pulled me the few steps to the bed, lay down on her back and said with a soft voice, "Love me."

I did. I did it in a very different and much more tender way than I had done with Monica. Helene had taken a serious humiliation for getting me back. I did my best to comfort her and convince her that she had done the right thing. I kissed and caressed her for a long time before I began to undress us very slowly and carefully. Though the intensive night with Monica, this new situation made me stone hard again and she was both wet and hot when I slowly penetrated my lowing wife and felt that we had saved our marriage.

Epilogue:

When Tommy Wall came home from the hospital, he found all his belongings in two suitcases and five cardboard boxes. His wife had succeeded to rent a one-room apartment for him and gave him the keys and divorce papers.

Back home from our hotel visit Helene and I were greeted by happy children and promised them to be a real family again. Jenny told us that we were acting as newlyweds.

We had feared that our friendship with Monica and Allan should not survive the hotel night, but it did to everybody's great pleasure. None of us ever mentioned anything about it.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,378 Followers