Adultery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. Well it wasn't anything more than cutbacks really. The company lost money last year and they cut some jobs."

"Any chance they might re-hire her any time?"

"Maybe... I suppose so. Can Amy wait that long?"

"Well she has a new job, but it isn't in the same field, and it isn't really ideal, y'know?"

"Yeah. I hear you. Well I don't want to be a Gloomy Gus, but it might be a while before things turn around. If they do. We all feel like we could be next. There is a lot of survivor guilt around here, and not much hope for the future." Lindsey sighed heavily. "Tell her to keep that other job. And maybe I'll have to join her there if there is an opening!"

David couldn't help but picture the prim and proper, older Lindsey on her knees in a parking lot sucking cock and he almost laughed, while tears filled his vision.

"Yeah. I hope it doesn't come to that for you."

They exchanged some other banalities that David barely heard and then hung up.

Had Amy started this out of necessity? Why hadn't she told him she had lost her job? How did she decide that prostitution was the way to go? How had she started?

David sat in his office at work and stewed about his wife's new line of work.

The hardest part for him to reconcile in this whole affair was the fact that he loved her, and that he found it so arousing to see her with those other men. Tasting them inside her, knowing what she did with them made him hard, now in his office, just thinking about it.

And until he had found out and started acting weird she had been so happy. Her love of him was still evident. Did he have the right, or the need to end this new source of income for her? Could he accept this change in their lives?

That night David got home late, having gone to a store and purchased a new suit, a black one in fine materials fitted close to his body in a modern style. A new shirt, tie and shoes completed the outfit. He walked in the house and found Amy reading in the den.

"Get dressed I'm taking you out." She glanced up and cocked an eye brow at his new suit. "Did you get a promotion or something?

"Please, just dress in something sexy and let's go out."

She stood up and seemed about to say something when he turned and left. Half an hour later she was ready to go, her hair done long and flowing, a tight slinky dress she had worn two New Years Eves ago sheathing her lean form.

"This what you had in mind?" She asked coyly.

"You look perfect." Taking her hand in his David took her out to the car and opened her door for her. He then drove her out to a secluded park.

"Where are we going?" She asked as they pulled in to the dark wooded area.

Not having words for this David just drove and parked at the far end of the lot under a bright light. He got out and went around to her door and opened it and helped her get out. Amy looked frightened, and he kissed her trying to communicate through physicality.

He kissed her all over her face, gently and passionately, and Amy responded in kind, her worries seemingly washed away by lust.

David began to undress her and in the harsh light of a halogen lamp he stripped his beautiful wife. When she was nude he unzipped his fly and pulled out his aching boner. Amy knelt down for him the same as she had for all those strange men and she swallowed his hard on eagerly.

Sucking and licking him she bathed her husband in her saliva and David moaned his passion down at her, watching every move she made. When his orgasm approached David let it flow and he began to cum in her mouth. Then the image of her being covered in another man's cum made him pull out and finish his orgasm by jacking himself over her upturned face.

The lewd quality of the encounter made his pleasure heighten and his climax lasted beyond the ability to spill his sperm. His body spasmed as he looked down at his pretty bride plastered in his jizz. She licked her lips wantonly and smeared his spunk around using his cock as a tool to deposit his spill into her hungry mouth.

Then when he could move again David stood her up and bent her over the hood of the car and fucked her hard and fast. Amy cried out her passion as he filled her over and over, ramming into her tender slit and mauling her breasts from behind.

Amy had many orgasms in this position and then she wiggled off of him and lay on the hood on her back reaching a hand down to spread her lips for him to re-enter her.

They fucked like this for a while longer then after she had many more climaxes David once more began his own. As his pleasure started to peak he pulled out of her clutch and sprayed her belly and tits with his still ample spunk.

Watching his adorable wife convulse with pleasure as he spattered her with scalding cum made David cry out with rapture.

When they both returned from the place of pleasure they had fallen into David began to lick his jism from her belly, relishing the tangy taste of his sperm as he cleaned her of his defilement. Not looking to see what Amy's face looked like as he did this shameful act David bathed her quivering stomach with his avid tongue.

Then when her body was clean he moved up to her face. Closing his eyes he moved in to begin, but her hands on his cheeks stopped him.

"Please talk to me sweetheart?" she begging in a whisper.

"I can't."

"You have to. Tell me why. Why here? Why like this?"

All the pain and the fear of losing her, and all the humiliation spilled out in inarticulate sobs. He may have said words, but if he did they made no sense to him. As Amy held his head to her breast he cried out his anguish and clutched her to him afraid she might float away into the night sky and never return.

At last exhausted he stopped crying and pulled back. Amy looked at him and he saw that she too had been crying, her eyes red rimmed and her face blotchy. His sperm trickled down her cheek and along her delicate neck. Shaking his head David disengaged and helped her down from the hood.

Chilled in the cool night air her skin goose bumped and she shivered.

David helped her into the car and picked up her dress from the ground.

He drove them home both of them silent.

She went to have a shower and he changed out of his suit and put on some boxers he wore to bed. Then he heard her phone vibrate a message on the nightstand.

David picked it up and looked at the incoming text.

"When do you want the pictures? Tonight was very interesting."

"ASAP." he typed back. "Bring them to the house. Leave them under the mat."

"You sure?"

"Yes."

When Amy returned from the shower she crawled into bed next to him and snuggled up to him. He was pretending to read a book which he put down then.

"I'm sorry for the way I've been acting lately. I'm going through a thing. I'm not quite ready to talk about it, and I apologize for that. But I think I'll be ready soon. I just want you to know that I love you. I love you so much, and I'm sorry I'm hurting you."

"Okay baby. I love you more than I can say, so I'll wait. I-. I wish-." She was clearly trying to tell him her secret and David didn't want to hear it yet, so he kissed her to silence her voice.

This lead to them making love, tenderly, being with each other in a way they had not been for a long time and it was lovely.

The next day Amy once more gave him a morning blow job, she crawled under the table while he ate breakfast.

"Keep eating, my breakfast is down here." And she had swallowed all the meat he had, then the juice to wash it down. As long as he could eat he did, then at last his orgasm had driven the need for food from him. As he gushed his essence into her slurping mouth David began to cry once more, his heart too full of wonder, and confusion to stop from aching.

As Amy scrambled out from underneath the table he wiped his eyes and tried to hide his signs of weakness.

Rather than go to work David drove around the block and parked down the street from his house. Amy left and David sat and waited.

After lunch a man he had never seen before pulled up to the house and looked around furtively for a while before climbing out and walking up to the front door. The man was thin and shaved bald. He wore a shabby suit and looked about as suspicious as anyone could and not look comical.

In one hand he held a manila envelope. When he went back to his car and pulled away the envelope was no longer in his hand.

David pulled into his own drive way and went up to his front door. Under the mat he found the envelope.

Going inside he went to the dining room table and nearly doubled over with nausea he opened the folder. Inside were photos. David flipped through them, disbelief written on his face. Stunned, he looked through each photo again, studying them.

The series of photos showed him going about his daily activities, the sour, drawn look on his face a mask of misery. Then came a series of photos showing he and Amy fucking in the room he now sat in. Shot after shot of him straining with passion as he used Amy made him hard.

The shots seemed to be taken from the front window of the house and David glanced over and saw where a person could stand and be hidden from the street by bushes.

The shots ended with him spilling himself over her chest, coating her perky breasts with his semen.

Then more shots of him and Amy, in the bedroom, the kitchen on the living room floor. Over and over they fucked all over the house and these photos captured all the intimate pornographic details.

The last series was of them last night in the parking lot, David humping her lovely face, then taking her on the hood of the car, and then extreme close-ups of him jizzing on her belly and licking it all up.

The most painful were the shots of him crying into her naked bosom while above him she wept, her sorrow evident in her features.

Amy had been so worried about him that she had also hired somebody to follow a spouse.

He began to laugh, and once he started David felt as if he were losing his mind. The laughter spilled out in an unstoppable torrent and he fell on the floor, harsh braying noises barking from his throat.

At long last he gained control once more and felt much better having allowed the insanity to run its course. David phoned Amy.

"Can you come home now?" He asked her cell phone, leaving her a message.

Sitting looking at the photos David tried to stop making conclusions about what these pictures meant, but he couldn't.

He ate some food feeling like an automaton. And finally half an hour after the call Amy phoned him back.

"Are you alright?" she said sounding worried.

"I think so. I really might be, but I need to talk to you. Can you leave work?"

"Of course I can." She said simply. "I'll be home soon."

David sat in the living room and waited.

When she came in she was dressed in her hooker clothes, the tight dress revealing more skin that it covered, her hair a mess and her lipstick smeared. The film of dry white substance on her lip told him what she had been doing with this client.

"What is going on David?" she asked her voice tight with emotion.

He pushed the two envelopes toward her. "These are the ones I had taken, and these arrived for you this morning." She knelt on the floor and let the pictures fall out onto the coffee table. With a quick glance at them she looked at him, her eyes full of tears.

"How long have you known?"

"Weeks."

"Why?" She asked, fearful, tears spilling down her cheeks. "Why didn't you say anything?"

"Because I was scared. I don't want to lose you?"

She burst out in wracking sobs. "How can you still love me after this?"

"I struggled with it, but I think I love you more now."

She stared at him from her kneeling position across the table from him.

"I have not felt any anger this whole time. I have just been sad. Until I saw these pictures today. You were so worried about me that you hired someone to watch me. Its twisted I know, but somehow after all of it... this has shown me even more how much you love me."

"I do. I love you so much!" she wept.

"Okay. Then the rest is just details. Isn't it?"

"Yes, I suppose so."

"Okay. I'll confess to you and then you confess to me, alright?"

"Sure, babe. Anything."

"At first I thought you were having an affair, that you didn't love me anymore. But the sex was really confusing. I could tell you were sleeping with someone else, you had changed too much to ignore, but our sex life improved so much. That had me really weirded out. And... man this is the hardest part, I was so aroused by the idea of other men fucking you. It made me want you even more. I couldn't stop picturing you with them and it made me need to fuck you and possess you. And I wanted to clean you with my mouth. I wanted to taste them on you and purify you with my love. It was so confusing, and felt filthy." He was crying now too, and Amy came to him and held him. "I am so ashamed of myself, but it makes me so hot seeing you with those men, and tasting cum on your skin and in your pussy. I'm not gay! I know that. I want only you, but I want you sullied so that I can be the one who cleans you up." David twisted around to look in her eyes. "Am I less of a man because of that? Do you hate me now?"

"How could I? What person wouldn't want to be loved that much? Great God I don't deserve a man a good as you!" she held him tightly and they sobbed together.

"Okay my turn. I-, wow. I love you so much too. More than ever, but for a while there I felt lost. I wondered if we had married too young. You were only my second lover, and I was starting to want to be with other men. I wanted to experience sex with someone else, but I loved you and didn't want to have an affair. I was fantasizing about sex with other men, dirty meaningless sex and it was so good, and so terrible. Then I lost my job. It was so sudden I had no idea it was coming. I panicked. I was so ashamed I didn't want to tell you. I don't know why. It just felt like I was betraying you by losing my job. Crazy. I was probably just transferring my guilt about wanting to be with other men, but whatever it was I couldn't tell you for days. Then it hit me after watching a movie when you thought I was at work. Crimes of Passion. A woman who is normal by day is a call girl at night. It got me so hot I was masturbating to it and watched it twice. Then I put an ad in the paper to provide an escort service for the day time. I included a picture of myself in costume and started getting calls. I am making way more money now and I love the sex. I am horny all the time now. I can't get enough, and it is you I want most of all. Really. Our sex has become so good I can't even believe it. I figured you knew something and was worried you would find out and leave me. You have been so sad and strange lately that I had to hire someone to follow you to see what was going on. And the pictures of us together were so exciting that I wanted more. So here they are."She stopped and sniffed, trying to stop the crying. "Last night was amazing. I love being outdoors. The excitement of being seen is almost as great as having a cock inside me. I love being a slut, being covered in cum, and I love it when you clean me! Oh my God that is the best. I feel so accepted by you and so filthy at the same time." She pulled away from him and looked into his eyes they way he had done to her. "I guess what we have found out is that we are both huge fucking perverts!" She laughed and David joined her a moment later.

"I guess we are."

"David I love you. And I will stop if it means I lose you, but I want to keep doing this for a while."

"I want you to as well. As a matter of fact I am hard just thinking that you have some other man's cum in you right now."

"I do. I have been letting them cum in and on me so that you can taste them on me. I could tell that is what you were doing and it makes me so hot. I love it when you clean me, and order me around like your own little whore."

"Then get naked slut and show me that pussy."

She shivered and stood up and stripped.

David ate her slimy cunt and they made love all afternoon.

They stayed together and made a future turning her into a high paid escort advertising on the internet. They got better at it, and using David's business expertise she started making really good money. They made sure to be as safe as they could choosing clients , and she was as safe as she could be doing the dangerous things she did, always telling David where she was and when she was done calling him back. After each and every session David cleaned her himself with his tongue.

And they were as happy as ever they had been.

12