Adultery

Story Info
Michelle calls up an old Boyfriend.
1.7k words
3.02
15k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michelle had been waiting for this for a long time. Lately her Husband hadn't been doing his job and she was getting desperate. When she ran into her ex the other day, she thought "this must be a sign from God himself!" When they were together, the man was insatiable and he was always up for it. At first, Michelle wasn't going to call him, but when her husband called just a few hours ago saying he had to extend his business trip for another two day, she decided she couldn't take the dry spell any longer. Slowly Michelle got up off the couch she was sitting on and walked over to the house phone. She reached out for the phone. Her hand was shaking with apprehension. Her fingers curled around the phone, her sweaty fingers picked up the phone. The phone nearly fell from her hand. Michelle had already memorized Zack's new number so there was no point in looking for the napkin he'd written it on. As she dialed, the voice in her head was warning her against what she was planning. "Don't do this! John loves you! Maybe you can still work this out!" The voice screamed at you as the phone on the other line rang. Then there was a beep and a deep male voice spoke.

"Hello?" Zack said into the phone. Just the sound of his voice was enough to make her pussy wet. The sound of his voice transported her back to those long summer nights when they'd fuck under the stars with only the light of the moon to guide them in their actions.

"Hello? Is anyone there?" Zack asked again, this time a little more forcefully. His voice knocked Michelle out of her reverie.

"Yes Zack, I'm here." Michelle finally said.

"Michelle? I didn't think you'd call." Zack said. "How's that husband of yours?" he said with a smirk, Michelle could hear it in his voice.

"John's fine. He's out of town for two days...and I need you." Michelle said, almost at a whisper.

"Need me? What do you need me for Michelle?" Zack asked.

"You know why Zack." Michelle said.

"I want you to say It." Zack Prodded.

"Damn you!" Michelle cried out. "I need your cock Zack.....there are you happy?" Michelle raged.

"Well that's no way to ask someone for a favor now is that Michelle, especially since I'm taking a big chance with my life, seeing as how your husband's mobbed up and all." Zack chuckled.

Zack laughed into the phone. Michelle wondered how in the fuck Zack knew about her husband's business. Then she remembered. Zack was a special agent with the FBI's organized crime division.

"Does it matter? He's not even in town."

"Oh I knew that already. He's in Vegas, taking care of some pretty nasty business from what I hear."

"Are you coming over or not?" Michelle demanded.

"I'll be there in 15 minutes." He answered.

---------------------------------

Michelle took a step back and looked at herself in the full length mirror in the Master bedroom's bathroom. She had changed into a very short blue mini dress with a deep cleavage and that showed off her ass pretty well. Even though she hated Zack with a passion, she still wanted to let him know what he had passed on. Michelle stroked her straight, raven colored hair and spun in a half circle. "Damn this dress makes my legs look good." Michelle thought to herself. With that thought, Michelle bent over and put on the stilettos she'd bought over a year ago. They added about 3 inches to her 5'5 frame. As she gave herself a final once-over, she heard a knock on the front door. She exited the master bedroom and took her sweet time walking to the front door. When she got there, Zack was knocking on the door again. Michelle opened the door and took a step back. Zack hadn't exactly gotten dressed to impress for the day's events. He had on a pair of black slacks, black loafers and a white t-shirt on. Very low key but it still showed off his impressive body. Rock hard abs, strong broad shoulders, fair skinned and 6 feet tall, Zack was an excellent human specimen.

"You look....beautiful." Zack said. Michelle stepped back further as an invitation for him to enter her house. She shut the door behind him.

"Thank you, I know" Michelle replied.

Zack smiled. "Same old Michelle I see.....so how do you want to do this? I wasn't too sure-"

"Just shut up, drop your pants and walk over to the couch" Michelle commanded. Zack nodded and complied with his orders. Wearing only his boxers he walked over to the couch in the living room. He and other members of the team assigned to her husband's case had spent hours watching her house. He could walk through the entire place with his eyes closed.

When Zack had finally made his way to the couch, Michelle started her approach. She stopped right in front of him, looking down on him as he sat in front of her. Slowly she sank to her knees. Her hand reached out and grabbed the waistband of his boxers and pulled it down slowly. His manhood was revealed before her. It was still soft but Michelle planned on changing that soon. It was already growing in size as Zack began to understand her intentions. Before Zack could grow to his full size, Michelle grabbed his cock and wrapped her thick lips around it. The warmth of her mouth made Zack's dick immediately start to harden. Michelle had to admit that there were few feelings she loved more than a dick getting hard in her mouth. When it had reached its peak capacity, Michelle rubbed the tip against her cheek and pulled it out from her mouth making a popping sound. Michelle looked at her old companion that used to bring her so much satisfaction. It was long, thick and veiny. Best of all, it was circumcised. Michelle admired it a few seconds more and then went back to work.

She laid Zack's tool against his stomach and began licking the shaft of his penis from the base up, covering every square inch in her saliva. She took one nut into her mouth and sucked on it, her tongue teasing it all the while. The flicks of her tongue against his ball sack caused the sack to tighten up. It seemed to get heavier the more aroused Zack became. Michelle released her prisoner and went to the other nut, showing just as much attention to it. She could feel Zack shivering and wiggling above her, as he moaned and whispered encouragement.

"Oh baby!" "don't stop!" Zack went on, lost in the pleasure he was getting from this wonderful blowjob. Michelle reached down beneath the hem of her skirt and felt her bare womanly mound. It was already sopping wet with her own juices.

Michelle began stroking Zack's cock and pumping her index finger into her wet pussy at the same time working up a nice rhythm. She arched her neck and brought Zack's penis to her mouth. She kissed the tip then flicked it lightly with her tongue. She bought in a little more of him into her mouth, taking it slow. Her tongue attacked the new inches of meat in her mouth vigorously. She pushed her head down a little more, adding more of Zack into her. She could feel the pulse in his dick through a long vein that was pushing against her. The pulsing heat made her even more wet, juices seeping from her vagina and in between her fingers. A moan escaped her throat and the vibrations of the sound transferred to Zack's cock, making him squirm. Pre-cum began seeping out of his manhood and coating her tongue in the bitter sweet fluid. Michelle did her best to swallow it all up. Michelle continued stroking him in her mouth, while bringing more of him into her mouth, until she could feel his penis at the back of her throat. Her lips were now touching the base of his cock, the coarse strands of his pubic hair tickling her nose. Zack took control at this point and grabbed her hair and held her in place. Michelle let go of his dick, He began pumping his cock in and out of her, forcing Michelle to adapt to his girth in her throat quickly. Michelle began sucking on his cock, trying to get all of his juices down her throat.

All this time, Michelle had been finger fucking herself and the pressure was building. Her hand was sticky with all of her juices covering every inch of her fingers, dripping down to below her wrist. She rubbed her clit with the hand she had been stroking Zack with, and she felt the walls of her vagina tighten around her fingers. She began to increase the speed and pressure of her pumping and she could finally feel it coming, the sweet release.

She heard Zack yell out "Damn baby I'm coming!" And that built up her orgasm even more. Zack's cock tensed in her mouth and his seed spilled into her mouth. The white hot lava that erupted from the volcano of his penis coated the back of Michelle and began to slide down her throat. She pulled the cock out a little so that the sweet juice would hit her tongue instead of her throat so she could get a taste. As soon as the first drop hit her tongue, she came. Her eye lids slammed shut and light burst behind her eyes. She saw every color of the rainbow. Whites, blues, and reds. Her legs shook and she bucked as she rode the waves of her orgasm. The taste of Zack's cum on her tongue and her still pumping fingers pushed deeper under the waters of her orgasm, and Michelle could feel herself drowning in the Euphoria. Michelle swallowed every drop of cum in her mouth and then removed Zack from her mouth. She lied back against the couch and finally took her fingers out from between her legs and tasted herself. The taste of their combined fluids was almost enough to make her come again. Michelle closed her eyes and enjoyed the residual feelings from her orgasm for few moments. The she stood in front of Zack.

"Put your shit back. I never want to see you again." Then with a stomach full of cum, Michelle kicked Zack out and went to sleep off the nights' exercise.