Adultery on the High Seas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

'You didn't fall out over it, then?' asked Heidi anxiously after Jane returned to their own cabin about midnight.

'Not at all, I was just winding him up!' she laughed as she undressed for bed. 'If he's not that bothered about sharing me, then I'll damned well do it!'

Heidi beamed with relief. 'You won't regret it, sweetheart. Roger is great fun and a great lover. When I'm recovered from 'the monthly curse', we must all have a little orgy down in that room!'

June looked in astonishment at her shameless friend. 'You mean doing it in front of someone else? Oh no, I couldn't do that, Heidi!

The German woman smiled at her fondly. 'You've told me how much you liked looking in that mirror, but it's even more exciting to actually look at someone else making love -- and have them looking at you. We'll try it soon, now that you're going to sample Roger.'

Jane slipped under the single bed-sheet in her rather prim pyjamas.

'I'm still not sure about all this, Heidi! I feel I'm sliding down the slope to utter depravity. Even though I enjoy it so much!'

'Enjoying it it is all that matters,' replied her friend. 'It doesn't hurt anyone else and it gives you so much pleasure, to say nothing of what it does for the men!'

Jane still looked doubtful.

'I like doing everything -- you know, taking it in my mouth and having them kiss my pussy and that sort of thing. But tonight, Lionel was more or less asking me if I would let him sodomise me. He even suggested that as he's so huge, perhaps Roger could start me off -- though perhaps 'break me in' would be nearer the truth!.'

Heidi nodded wisely. 'Not a bad idea, actually. Lionel is a bit much for a first time in the ass - as I know from personal experience!'

Again Jane's eyebrows shot up in surprise. 'You mean you've done it with him like that?' she whispered.

'Of course, it was marvellous! You mustn't miss out on a bit of anal, dear. Though, if it's your first time, I'd better give you a tube of lubricant,.'

With this extraordinary, but exciting prospect in view, Jane rolled over and tried to sleep.

***

After several weeks at sea, the passengers found the view of an empty ocean more than monotonous and spent most of the day reading, sleeping or playing cards. Jane was glad of Heidi's cheerful company, as however scandalous much of her conversation was, it was always amusing, as she described the various affairs she had had in her eventful life.

In the evenings, the pattern remained much the same, depending on the shift patterns of Roger and Lionel, who both seemed to work erratic hours. They still had a few evening dances and though Lionel was no great performer, Jane still thrilled to be held by him as they shuffled around the floor. By contrast, dancing with Roger was a real pleasure and even though he made his amorous feelings obvious as he held her closely, she enjoyed his expertise, the music and the rhythm for their own sake.

At those warm evening sessions around the table, all with a beer or a gin in their hands, she came to realise that Lionel was not the sex-mad sailor that he made himself out to be, obsessed only with women and his beloved engines. His conversation could be extremely interesting and his anecdotes entertaining, as he had travelled all over the world during his dozen years at sea. She could never love him, but his good looks, his blatant masculinity and now his obvious intelligence made him excellent company.

The night after her intimate talk with Heidi, she met him again in their love-nest and spent another sublime couple of hours having passionate sex. They went through their repertoire of fucking positions and devised a few new ones.

Jane had discovered that she was very fond of oral sex, both when giving it to her partner and when practised on herself. She lay on her back and encouraged by her demands, Lionel crouched above her chest, supporting himself on his hands as she took him between her lips. She was not actively masturbating him, as he was actually fucking her energetically in the mouth, driving half of his thick penis rhythmically over her tongue to the back of her throat, to the accompaniment of her appreciative gagging noises.

He was careful not to ejaculate, for fear of choking her, but when his orgasm was near, he pulled out and laid his cock in the sweet valley between her jutting breasts. Jane squeezed them tightly around his shaft with her hands until, with a roar of fulfilment, he shot a torrent of semen on to her, some of which she managed to capture in her mouth, massaging the rest into her breasts and nipples.

'Now I owe you one, my pet,' he gasped 'How do you want it?'

'Doggy, in front of the mirror! ' she said without hesitation. 'I love seeing us actually fucking. Heidi wants me to come and watch Roger and her doing it, one night - but I'm sure I'd be too embarrassed.'

She turned her rump towards him, and he knelt behind her.

'I'm sure you'd be turned on by it, love,' he murmured. 'I like group sex myself, but you only need watch at first to see if you like the idea. I'll be there to keep you company!'

The very idea made her shiver with excited anticipation and she passed a hand back between her legs to grasp his cock and guide it into her pussy.

'I'll see how I get on with Roger tomorrow night, before I decide,' she replied -- though she well knew that her mind was already made up.

***

The next evening, Jane went to the Smoking Room without Heidi, who had period pains and had stayed in her bunk with a few aspirins and a glass of brandy. For a time, she sat with the young army doctor, two junior RAF officers and a couple of nurses, until Roger appeared, having dealt with his duties for the evening

He put another gin and tonic in front of her and joined in the chat around the table while she drank it, then invited her to dance. He had primed the mess-boy who operated the record player to put on a series of slow, romantic tunes and for a time, they smooched around the floor with faultless footwork.

Though she knew Roger so well and was usually at ease with him, she felt a little embarrassed at the thought that soon they would be lying naked together, having sex -- though the thought of a new man inside her body certainly excited her. He seemed to sense this and, nice chap that he was, did his best to reassure her.

'I really do think that you are a fantastic woman, Jane,' he murmured as they spun in a slow waltz. 'I can hardly believe my luck that I'm soon going to cuddle such a gorgeous, lovely girl as you!'

She squeezed the hand that he was leading her with.

'But I feel that I'm cheating on Heidi, Roger. She's been such a marvellous friend, even though she's led me off the paths of righteousness -- probably into the depths of hell!'

He grinned at her impishly. 'Don't worry about Heidi, my sweet -- she's probably had all this planned long ago! It's part of her dastardly plot to get you to join in our little orgies down in this cabin.'

Jane pulled a face at him. 'I don't know about that -- there's a limit to what I'll let myself in for, you know.' But she knew that she was lying.

They went back to their group and more gins. Jane felt that tonight she needed some Dutch courage to go to bed with yet another comparative stranger - and to whatever new experience might happen tonight.

After a few more drinks and a few more dances, some of them with the other men at the table, she announced that she was off to bed and with a covert wink at Roger, she went back to her cabin.

Heidi was in her bunk, reading and sipping brandy. After enquiring solicitously after her pains, Jane began putting on her 'adultery costume'. 'May as well give Roger his money's worth,' she announced, as she stripped off.

'Yes, wear that open-teat brassiere, pet,' advised her friend. 'He'll love that, and it'll probably give you an extra inch on his cock!'

As she put on the rest of her 'fornication kit' and applied her impressive make-up, Heidi gave her an update on their amorous schedule.

'It seems that Lionel has to be on duty again the night after next - something wrong with his bloody engines. I'll still be out of commission for Roger until then, so I've promised him you'll stand in for me again.'

Jane shrugged but the idea of another night with another man appealed.

'Let's see how tonight goes, shall we? Maybe he won't want me for a return match.'

Her friend waved a dismissive hand. 'He'll be gagging for you, dear, he thinks you are a double for Marilyn Monroe! So I've advised him to put off doing tonight what we talked about, and leave it until Thursday -- it gives you time to get used to him first!'

This cryptic, but easily understandable message, caused a mixture of relief and disappointment in Jane's mind, as she gave Heidi a quick kiss and slipped out into the companionway, her long coat concealing her 'whore's outfit', as she now thought of it.

In the cabin along the corridor, she found Roger eagerly awaiting her, like a schoolboy looking forward to a new bicycle. Unlike Lionel, who would already be either his underpants or stark naked, Roger was still in his immaculate white uniform, which gave Jane an illogical sense of pleasure, given the circumstances.

When he saw her in her sensuous satin blouse and velvet skirt, he groaned with admiration and stepped forward to hug her close to his chest. She kissed him, then gently pushed him away so that he could get a better view as she raised her wide skirt.

'I expect you're like most men, you fancy a girl in black nylons and a suspender belt!' she said seductively, showing them framing her shaven pussy. Speechless, he tried to embrace her again, but she dropped her skirt and stepped back.

'Now undress me properly, Roger -- I've got more goodies to show you underneath!'

Recovering a little, he bent forward and kissed her gently on the lips.

'You're bloody fantastic, Jane! I think this is going to be the most exciting night of my life!'

She smiled at his enthusiasm, losing her earlier concerns at being pushed by Heidi into this 'blind date', as she thought of it.

'According to that lady who seems to be arranging our love life, you'll be having another chance the night after next,' she announced to his obvious delight.

They began undressing each other, Jane getting an extra thrill out of stripping the clothes off such an attractive uniformed man. When Roger carefully took off her white blouse, his eyeballs nearly dropped out again as he saw the conical bra with the nipples jutting out of the tips.

'Have you got any more surprises, darling Jane?' he whispered, as they finally stood alongside the bed, naked but for her bra.

She shook her head, her cloud of red-gold hair swinging against his face. 'I doubt it, as Lionel and Heidi seem to keep you pretty well informed of everything that goes on in this cabin!'

He lifted her on to the bed and lay down alongside her, to begin a marathon of touching and kissing that seemed more like a religious ritual than foreplay to voluptuous sex. Jane found that he was gentle, yet erotic in the way his fingers stroked and explored every inch of her body, as did his lips and tongue. She had expected his nautical beard to be stiff and spikey, but it was soft and she liked the way it brushed against her chin when they kissed -- and then later, her buttocks and vulva when he licked her most intimate parts.

She slid a hand down to grasp his now-erect penis and as he turned on to his back, she could see that though it was not in Lionel's class for size, it was as long as Brian's, though without the massive feature on the end. It was fairly narrow and had a decided curve back towards his stomach, the cock-head being long, making the whole penis rather snake-like.

'You really are the prettiest girl that ever set foot on this ship,' he enthused, as he kissed and nibbled her ear, while his fingers played with her nipples.

'So what are you going to do about it?' she asked huskily. 'Not that old cliché about fucking me into a coma, I hope!'

He grinned and ran his flickering tongue around her carmine lips.

'No, a far more subtle approach, sweet! I'm going to touch you and kiss you everywhere, sensuously and lovingly -- then I'm going to fuck you into a coma!'

He was a good as his word and for a long time, he stroked and kissed her, from the nape of her neck to her feet, from her breasts to her labia, before getting down to serious business of giving her an orgasm, triggered by Jane's demand for a 'sixty-nine'.

She climbed on top of him and gave his cock-head a few preliminary kisses. 'Lick my cunt, Roger!', she hissed as she laid her thighs against each side of his head. He willingly obliged, his mobile tongue exploring every nook and cranny of her vulva and anus, the tip pressing into the tight muscle of her ass as if seeking admittance.

For her part, she gave his smooth penis the full treatment, getting most of it down her throat without choking. Her tongue rimmed the hard edge of his shiny glans, running around the groove between it and the shaft.

Roger groaned with pleasure and renewed his oral attack on her clitoris until she squirmed with an early orgasm.

'Now give me that good fucking you promised me!' she demanded and the next hour was taken up with heavy petting and copulation in every possible position, making full use of the wardrobe mirror to watch their antics.

She had another orgasm when he did her doggy-fashion , then he slackened off into a comfortable 'spoons' where he kept his penis slowly working its wonders, as they kissed and he played with her beautiful tits and nipples.

'You haven't 'come' yet, Roger,' she murmured languidly, as she savoured the sensation of his cock-head sliding up and down inside her vagina. 'Are you holding it back for Heidi?'

He bit her gently on the shoulder in reproof. 'Don't be catty, dear! Not every woman would lend their lover to someone else to stop him from being lonely!'

'I doubt you're ever lonely, sailor,' she retorted. 'You may not have a girl in every port, but you and Lionel seem to have no lack of them on board!'

Roger turned her around to face him as they lay on the bed and kissed her tenderly at first, then passionately, their tongues lashing around in their open mouths as he thrust his cock deeper into her and she responded by squeezing it rhythmically with her pelvic muscles, while massaging his balls with a hand.

This broke down his self-control and he hoisted her on top of him, face to face, his penis still inside her.

'This where you get all that sperm that you thought I was saving for Heidi,' he grunted. 'So stand by for a flood!'

She giggled and ground her cunt against his groins to get him as far inside her as possible.

'I want every single drop! I've never had purser's spunk in me before.' she growled, exciting herself with her own lewd language.

Roger began increasing the speed of his fucking, his curved cock being well-adapted for rubbing against the famously-sensitive 'G-spot' on the front wall of her vagina. As her climax began building, he added to it by pressing a forefinger against her anus, so that it slipped inside up to the first joint.

'What are you doing, Roger?' she hissed. 'That's naughty!'

'Feeling my cock moving inside you, darling,' he murmured. 'Convincing myself that this is really happening and isn't just a beautiful dream.'

Overcome by the compliment, as well as pure lust, she bent to fasten her lips on his, as they speeded up the pace, with his finger probing even deeper into her ass.

'I'm going to come again, lovely Roger,' she gasped, as she felt his other hand titillating one of her nipples. To drive her over the edge of her orgasm, he took Heidi's advice and talked dirty.

'Soon, we'll have Lionel to help me fuck you, Janie! He can stick that huge cock of his in you, while I suck your tits!'

That erotic image in her mind did the trick and with muted cries they both climaxed, Roger pumping a fountain of semen into her vagina, while she arched her back in spasms of ecstasy, then collapsed on top of him, to be gently enfolded by his arms.

When she got her breath back, she whispered to him.

'Will you report back to Heidi that I did a good job for her?'

Heidi was fast asleep by the time Jane returned, as she and Roger had started another enthusiastic session after they had recovered from their earlier exertions. This time, the bearded purser gave her a prolonged 'doggy' fucking before finally ejaculating again into her open mouth. This was at Jane's express request and this time, she swallowed all his semen with apparent relish.

Next morning, her German friend demanded a blow-by-blow account of her boy-friend's performance and seemed quite satisfied with Jane's description of their energetic love-making.

'I'm so glad you got on so well together,' enthused Heidi. 'I told you he was great in bed, as well as being a really nice man.'

She paused, a slight frown on her face. 'He didn't introduce you to the pleasures of Sodom, did he? I told him to leave it until tomorrow night, to first let Lionel really get used to you.'

Jane coloured a little. 'No, but his finger was pretty active in that department! I'm still not sure about going the whole way.'

Her friend threw up her hands in mock horror. 'Don't back out now, dear! You'll miss one of life's great experiences -- and probably never get another chance.'

Jane was still worried about Heidi being so relaxed about encouraging her to sleep with her boy-friend.

'Aren't you just a little bit annoyed or jealous?' she asked, as they dressed to go up to breakfast.

Heidi laughed as she put an arm around Jane and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

'Of course not! Don't fret over it, sweetheart, we'll all get together as soon as my damned period has finished -- you won't need your wardrobe mirror then, you'll see the real thing!'

****

By Cadiz

ADULTERY ON THE HIGH SEAS

by Cadiz

CHAPTER FOUR

That night, with Lionel back again, Jane had an opportunity to compare the sexual prowess of the two crew members and to realise how different they were both in performance and character. She relished being fucked by them both, though on balance, the size of Lionel's penis won the contest.

It was nice to be back in his powerful arms and feel his mouth on her lips, breasts and pussy, then experience his great cock forcing its way up her vagina. He had enormous stamina and could continue fucking her without a break for many minutes on end until she had a tremendous orgasm.

As with Roger at their finale of the previous night, she insisted on taking Lionel's semen directly into her mouth, filling it until it spilled down her cheeks and chin, as he pandered to her fetish by whispering filthy talk into her ear. She savoured the slightly salty taste of the sperm, rolling it around in her mouth before swallowing it in one gulp.

When this first bout was over, they lay side by side to recover, one of her hands languidly rubbing his semen into her breasts, while the other gently masturbated him. For his part, the engineer caressed her labia and slid a couple of fingers into her vagina, still moist with her secretions and dilated by the size of the organ that had been thrust inside it.

'So how did you get on with Roger last night, my sweet?' he murmured, as he kissed her neck. 'Did he fuck you in the ass? That's one of his favourites.'

Even lying naked with her fingers around a man's penis, Jane managed to colour with embarrassment. 'You don't beat about the bush, do you, Lionel? Couldn't you make it sound more romantic?'

'Alright then, did he perform the Sin of Sodom on you?' he said easily.

In spite of herself, she grinned at him, unable to be annoyed by this gorgeous man. 'No, as a matter of fact, he didn't!' she replied tartly. 'Though he did explore me with a finger!'

1...1011121314...17