Adultery on the High Seas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed back almost automatically, to impale herself more deeply on the eight-inches of steel-hard, hot flesh that he was forcing into her body.

'You like that, sweet?' he said in a hoarse voice, savouring the tight constriction of his manhood that this beautiful woman's ass was giving him.

'Oh yes, yes, yes, Lionel! Fuck me in the ass, push it in as deep as it'll go, I love it!' she gasped, her head turned sideways on the pillow so that she could still breathe.

He pulled back a little, then advanced and did this in stages until his scrotum and balls were pressed tightly against her hot cunt. He could feel her juices wetting them as he withdrew part-way, then thrust in again.

He stabbed into her another twice, faster this time, making her suck in her breath loudly with the intensity of the sensation. Then he felt her fingers slide back between her legs and encircle his shaft, stroking and squeezing it as it slid in and out of her anus.

Lionel fell forward against her back, slipping his hands around her body to cup her breasts and play with her teats as he buggered her.

'Is that nice, darling?' he asked again in a muffled voice. 'This is the best moment of my life, you're a bloody fantastic woman!'

For answer, she moved her fingers from his penis and slipped two of them into her vagina, to feel for his cock on the other side of the partition.

'It feels like an iron bar in there!' she groaned, as she pressed against it as he worked it up and down in her rectum. The sensation was arousing him so powerfully that he speeded up and pressed harder to get every millimetre of himself into her. Then with a roar of animal lust, he flooded her with semen, just as she also climaxed. With a muted scream, her orgasm exploded within her and she collapsed on to her belly, Lionel's organ still inside her, locked there by the spasm of her anal muscles.

After a few moments, he cautiously pulled out of her and looking down, saw a stream of his sperm leaking out of her dilated hole, on to the much- abused towel spread beneath them.

They turned into a 'spoons' position, with her upper leg drawn up, so that he could slip himself back into her bottom.

'Best plug the hole for a time, sweet,' he whispered into her ear.

'We don't want you catching cold in there!'

****

Late the next afternoon, the troopship steamed into Colombo, passing between the two long breakwaters into the wide harbour and anchoring near the centre. Everyone lined the rails of the promenade deck for their first sight of land since Africa, though in the strike-bound port, there was little to see, other than the persistent hawkers coming alongside in their fragile 'bum-boats' to offer the passengers carved elephants, embroidered tablecloths and other trinkets. Baskets were sent down on lines and much shouted bargaining took place as the tourist bric-a-brac was exchanged for money.

Jane and Heidi joined in the haggling and both ended up with a couple of rings set with the semi-precious stones for which Sri Lanka was famous. Then the two women adjourned to the lounge for tea and to inspect their purchases more closely. Once satisfied with their retail therapy, they turned back to their active sex lives.

Heidi had already interrogated Jane about the previous night's session with Lionel and seemed delighted that her friend had not only survived, but fully enjoyed his assault on her anus with his oversized organ.

'But tonight we'll all have a cosy get-together and maybe pick up a few tips from each other!' she said with one of her wicked smiles.

Jane was still hesitant about 'going public', as she called it -- perhaps even more so than taking the plunge into sodomy.

'I'm still not sure about this, Heidi,' she said. 'I love sex and I can't do without it now -- but watching and being watched is a new dimension.'

The German woman reassured her and said that she would regret not trying some mutual voyeurism..

'It's great to see another couple making love, Jane. And every woman at heart wants to flaunt her prowess in front of others. You'll love it, never fear!'

Later that night, the two women made their way together down to the anonymous cabin, after Jane had used her professional expertise to give Heidi heavier make-up, which made the already attractive woman look even more sexy.

'Roger will think it's Christmas when he sees you like that!' joked Jane.

'You look pretty exotic yourself!' retorted Heidi. 'It'll be premature ejaculation all around unless we slow them down!'

They sat together on one of the beds after taking off the light coats which concealed their revealing outfits while they walked across from their own cabin. as Jane wore her 'harlot's costume' of white blouse and wide velvet skirt, while Heidi had a low-cut dress of blue silk.

The two men soon arrived together, still in uniform as they had both just come off duty. They sat on the bed opposite, after each had given the women a passionate kiss, then Roger produced a full bottle of gin, having left a large bottle of tonic water there earlier in the day. Lionel hauled four glasses from his pockets and set them on the table.

'Let's have a snifter or two to lighten us up,' he commanded and for a few minutes they sat easily together, as they downed a couple of 'G and T's' and gossiped about nothing in particular, for once hardly mentioning sex.

After her second large gin, Jane felt the familiar warmth of alcohol seeping around her body, removing any lingering inhibitions. Heidi, who had never had an inhibition in her life, got up and sat alongside Roger on the bed opposite, slipping her arm around him and nuzzling his neck.

Taking the hint, Lionel moved to Jane's side and taking her empty glass away, swung her legs up on to the bunk and lay down alongside her, where he set to kissing her and sliding his hands across the pointed breasts that strained against the satin blouse.

'Let's watch the experts over there first,' he suggested, as Jane began running her hand over the cylindrical swelling in his trousers.

Roger had already got a hand inside the neckline of Heidi's dress and was playing with her breasts, as he kissed and tongued her mouth, getting an enthusiastic response in return.

Lionel soon followed suit with Jane and after a few minutes of this heavy petting, Heidi's rising libido made her lose patience with these drawn-out preliminaries.

'We're all much too over-dressed, folks!' she declared and quickly shrugged off her wrap-around dress to reveal a red quarter-cup bra that left her large breasts almost totally exposed. Her nipples were dark, set within wide areolae the size of small saucers. Jane also saw, with slight envy, that her friend was wearing matching red panties with a wide open crotch, a legacy of a visit to a daring lingerie shop in Munich.

Pulling Roger to his feet, she began stripping him of his smart uniform until he stood stark naked before them. Then she pulled him down on to the bed where they began kissing and cuddling like a pair of new lovers.

'Time we joined in the festivities, sweetheart,' growled Lionel and began unbuttoning Jane's blouse and belt, Soon she was stripped down to her indecent brassiere and garter belt, while Lionel rapidly shrugged off his uniform and added all the clothing to the pile on the table. The two of them sat on their bunk with their backs against the wall, As they kissed passionately, he laid one of his arms around her shoulders while the other hand played with her breasts and nipples.

Jane had a hand on his rising penis, slowly stroking it and pulling the skin downwards until the cockhead became tense and shiny. They sat watching the action opposite and in spite of Jane's initial reservations, she found the sight of Roger and Heidi working towards copulation very arousing. She had already seen Heidi naked when they were dressing in their own cabin, but now she appreciated the shapeliness of her full figure, with large high breasts, a flat stomach and wide hips.

Roger was already licking and kissing her nipples and his fingers were exploring between her legs, playing with her outer labia. Heidi was masturbating him and the sight suddenly made Jane feel hot and randy. She bent her head and leaning forwards, forced the end of Lionel's cock into her mouth. She sucked him and played the tip of her tongue over the end of his glans, still managing to watch the pair opposite. Heidi had been right, it was certainly a turn-on to see others preparing to fuck at such close range.

Lionel stroked a hand over her buttocks, then slipped it between her legs to play with her cunt and anus, as he watched his ship-mate getting ready to ravish the attractive German.

'Come on Roger, we're waiting to see you giving her a good fucking!'

he growled encouragingly. Obligingly, the purser pulled Heidi around to lie in front of him and they lay in a 'spoons' position facing the opposite bunk. She raised her upper leg over his, exposing her pussy in the wide gap of her split knickers, so that he could play with her clitoris and open her inner labia with his fingers.

Jane's fingers speeded up on Lionel's shaft as the erotic view opposite increased her sexual excitement.

'Does that feel good, Heidi?' she asked eagerly. 'Can you see yourself in the mirror?'

Her friend rubbed her buttocks lasciviously against Roger's groins.

'Ja, it feels great, Jane! Especially when I can see him playing with my pussy in that mirror........' Her voice tailed off into a long 'Oooh!' of pleasure as the fingers of Roger's other hand circled her nipples and then delicately stroked their tips. 'I'm just about ready for his nice long cock,' she gasped.

Jane and Lionel had a perfect view as Roger's snake-head slid smoothly up her vagina, to the accompaniment of a delighted gurgle from Heidi as she felt it probing her inner recesses.

As the pair opposite set up a regular rhythm, Jane felt a mounting desire to have a large penis penetrating her as well. She abandoned Lionel's organ and moved up to kiss him and slide her tongue between his lips, which she had found was a powerful stimulus to get him even more turned on.

He pulled her around into the same position as the pair opposite, with her back against him and they lay facing them so that each couple could watch the others.

'I want to be screwed by you, Lionel,' she whispered huskily. 'I need that monster cock of yours deep inside me -- now!'

Jane lifted her leg and her lover pushed his penis against her vulva, increasing the pressure until the head dilated the slippery entrance to her vagina and forced itself inside. With a sigh of contentment, she felt Lionel slowly pushing in and out, the great length and thickness of his shaft stimulating the lining of her cunt at every stroke.

'D'you like that, sweetheart?' he murmured. 'Having your beautiful body skewered by the penis of a strange man?'

As he had expected, his deliberately evocative words immediately heightened Jane's sexual pleasure and she began the climb to the cliff-edge of an orgasm. She caught Heidi's eye across the narrow gangway and they smiled at each other, both as delighted as Cheshire cats with a bowl of cream.

'I told you it would be great!' mouthed Heidi, as she was rocked back and forth by Roger's energetic penetration into her pelvis. 'I love seeing you getting fucked, Jane. Your body was made for it!'

'You were right, as usual!' Jane replied in a whisper. 'You're a wonderful sight yourself, I wouldn't have missed it for anything.'

Though she was being fucked herself, she watched in fascination as Roger speeded up his thrusts and Heidi began making throaty sounds of lustful satisfaction as she twisted her head to kiss him. Her hand slipped down to her pussy, the index finger frigging her prominent clitoris until she was on the brink of her orgasm.

Meanwhile, Lionel had driven his own organ as deep as he could into Jane's vagina, until his tightened scrotum was pressing against her labia, where she stroked it and gently squeezed his balls. Her cunt was swollen and soaking with her secretions, his shaft glistening as it slid outwards from her now well-lubricated passage.

'Yes, fuck me Lionel, I love it,' she hissed. 'I'm going to come very soon!' He plunged into her even harder in response and whispered encouragingly into her ear.

'I'll make you explode, darling! Then Roger can take you over and screw you until you come again!'

He knew this would tip her over the edge, as she imagined herself being taken by another man so soon. With a muffled scream, she bucked against him and he felt the muscles in her vagina contracting in waves, squeezing his penis as her climax gripped her.

'What a hell of a girl you are, Jane!' he whispered into her ear. He gently stroked her remarkable breasts, as she gradually came down to earth again.

Opposite, Heidi had beaten Jane to her orgasm by a short head and was now gazing across at the pair in the opposite bunk with almost parental pride at having brought off this next step in Jane's sexual education.

As they both sank into temporary relaxation in the arms of their respective lovers, the older woman observed that though both she and Jane had climaxed, neither of the men had ejaculated..

'It's about time we gave them some relief,' she declared, 'So let's change horses -- or rather stallions! They need a good sucking-off.'

She pulled herself off Roger's penis and pushed him away.

'Go on, sailor! Get over to Jane and give her a good shagging! And send Lionel over here, I fancy another session with that monster cock of his. I've only had the pleasure of it once before.'

Her lover grinned amiably and stepped across the narrow gangway to the other bunk, his still-rampant organ sticking out like a flagpole. He bent to kiss Jane, who was still impaled on Lionel's 'monster'.

'Hi, beautiful! Heidi says I've got to fuck you, is that OK?'

She fluttered her lashes at him in a parody of seduction.

'None of us dares disobey Heidi, so I guess we'll just have to do it!' she simpered.

Roger ran his hands over her luscious conical breasts as she lay lying back against Lionel's chest.

'Shift yourself, Galbraith!' he ordered. 'The lady opposite wants you to service her.'

Within a few seconds, both women were lying on their backs with a different man on top of them, all in the sixty-nine position,

Heidi was valiantly trying to get most of Lionel's phallus down her throat, as he held her legs apart to lick and kiss her vulva and anus.

Jane was doing the same on the other bed, revelling in the sensation of Roger's long tongue probing into her vagina. As she ran her tongue and lips up and down his shaft before strenuously sucking it, she could taste Heidi on his penis, which was still slippery with her friend's outpourings,

They carried on with this mutual oral masturbation for several minutes, Jane still excited by the sudden change-over of handsome men giving her such glorious sexual pleasure. When Roger began licking and sucking her clitoris, the urge for another orgasm became unbearable.

'Fuck me properly, Roger!' she demanded and as he rolled off her and turned around, she raised her legs high and wide, presenting him with an engorged pussy, wet with both his saliva and her own genital fluids.

He used a hand to rub his penis up and down her moist slit, making her clitoris his prime target -- then plunged its full length into her vagina until his ball-sac was pressed against the asshole of this outstandingly attractive woman.

The sensation was mind-blowing for both him and Jane, especially as they worked up a regular rhythm, her bottom lifting off the mattress to meet his thrust and get the deepest penetration possible. Roger pushed upwards and forwards to let the upper surface of his shaft rub against her clitoris and Jane lifted her legs even higher and locked her ankles around his back.

Even during these frenzied activities, part of her mind remained detached enough to marvel at - and be aghast at - the fact that Jane Kent, former respectable married woman, had become addicted to serial fornication and adultery, enthusiastically letting a couple of randy sailors

fuck her up hill and down dale -- with her full and avid cooperation!

She turned her head to look across at the mirror and could see her rump being savaged by Roger's cock, like a battering ram against a castle wall. Whatever happened to my 'little conscience devil', she wondered briefly, then dismissed it to devote her senses to enjoying the friction of a penis in her cunt and feel of Roger's lips and tongue on her mouth.

Soon she felt another orgasm building, as she saw that Heidi was being similarly hammered by the burly form of Lionel Galbraith. She felt a fleeting twinge of envy, rather than jealousy, in knowing that her friend was experiencing that huge thing inside her and this seemed to trigger her own climax, for with a sudden muffled scream, the internal muscles of her pelvis and even her nipples went into spasm, causing that delicious sensation of orgasm to ripple through her body.

A few seconds later, Roger's spine stiffened and with a long 'Aaah!' of exultation, she felt him pump a long stream of semen deep into her body cavity, which oozed out in a creamy dribble around the sides of his cock.

They flopped back on to the bed, where he nuzzled her neck and kissed her fondly as they got their breath back. They were covered in perspiration, especially Roger, as even at night, the heat of Colombo Harbour was not the ideal place for sexual gymnastics.

Then there was a muted scream from opposite, as the remorseless pounding of Lionel's great cock inside Heidi's vagina drove her over the precipice of her orgasm. She gasped something in German, then said, 'That was bloody marvellous, Lionel! Now I think it's time for a few gin and tonics!'

She came to sit alongside Jane on her bunk while the men refilled their glasses. They were all stark naked and Jane could feel Roger's spunk welling out between her labia on to the towel spread beneath them. Heidi appeared to be in the same state and she looked admiringly down at their leakage.

'It's marvellous where they get it all from!' she said, as she accepted a gin from Roger. 'You'd think that going at it almost every night, they'd dry up!'

'We'll soon refill our tanks after a few more gins,' said Lionel heartily. 'We've both got at least one more shot left on our locker tonight. No hurry, we're becalmed in port, so no one will come looking for us.'

As Jane sipped her drink, she had one of her flashes of pre-Southampton gentility which made her realise what a bizarre conversation this was, but a haze of alcohol and erotic satisfaction soon banished any philosophising.

True enough, after another fifteen minutes of the pairs lying in each others' arms, with just an occasional kiss and caress, the two men began to feel horny again. Though Jane was slightly light-headed after all the gin and exercise, the feel of Lionel's lips on hers and his hand on her nipples stirred her loins once again.

'I must be turning into a damned nymphomaniac!' she muttered to herself, but her hand almost automatically felt for his penis and was happy to discover that it was again growing and stiffening.

As she played with his massive cock, she glanced across at Heidi and saw that she was already on her knees on the bunk, with Roger burying his face in her rump.

She gave Jane one of her impish smiles as she leaned forwards on her elbows. 'Action stations again, sweetheart! These chaps don't know when they've had enough, thank God!'

Both Jane and Lionel watched as Roger knelt between Heidi's legs and brought his erect penis up to her anus. With hardly a pause, he slid the pointed end into the wrinkled hole and with steady pressure, slid it inside her. Heidi bucked backwards against him to welcome the intruder and they began rocking back and forth as the shaft oscillated deep into her bowel. She made keening noises of intense pleasure as the bearded officer clung to her back while he hammered away at her butt.