Adultery on the High Seas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'That looks a good idea, darling!' murmured Lionel, as he bent over to suck the tight nipples protruding from Jane's special brassiere. 'D'you want me to bugger you again?'

She was suddenly seized by an overwhelming desire to have his body enfolding hers. 'Yes, fuck me in the ass, Lionel!' she hissed and turning over on to her knees, presented her buttocks to him. Confronted by her swollen pussy and luscious asshole, he began kissing and licking them with almost desperate fervour, then dragging her inner labia out with his pursed lips.

'Now, put that huge prick inside me, lover!' she gabbled, feeling behind her for his penis, which she pulled up to lubricate against her slimed labia and then hold against her anus.

Lionel pushed it hard against the sphincter, which unlike the first time, relaxed a little and then allowed the cock-head to enter. Though it was deliciously tight, he kept up an unremitting pressure and ignoring her anxious whimpers, drove the shaft steadily up her rectum.

'That's far enough, pleeease!' she cried. 'It must be up in my chest by now!'

Already balls deep, he drew back and set up a steady rhythm, gently at first, but increasing in speed and penetration. Jane felt as if a telegraph pole was bring thrust into her body, the margins of her asshole being stretched around it to their absolute limit The invasion of her bowel made itself felt in the adjacent vagina, giving the sensation being fucked there as well and she revelled in the double thrill, added to by the overpowering delight at being invaded by this handsome hunk of man. The delightful torture went on for many minutes, though she wished it would last for hours.

'I'll bet you never had this in London, sweetheart!' he muttered in Jane's ear, as he pumped away on top of her. 'There's nothing like a big sailor sodomizing you to really turn you on!'

His words and her own finger which had blindly sought out her clitoris, rapidly triggered an orgasm and with a scream muffled by her face in the pillow, she shuddered to yet another climax. As she did so, Lionel gave a muted roar as he ejaculated just inside her anus. As he pulled out, she

felt semen pulse out of the dilated hole and run down over her labia byd fingers to drip on to the towel beneath.

Lionel fell off her and pulled her against him in a side-to-side spoons position, She could feel his heart pounding with exertion and one of her stray thoughts included a hope that he didn't die of a heart attack, which in these circumstances would be embarrassing, to say the least.

'That's it, beautiful!' he gasped as he cuddled her affectionately. 'The last one for tonight -- I'm shagged!'

'You're shagged?' she said indignantly. 'I think I'm the one who's been shagged. 'You've fucked and buggered two different women tonight, so you deserve to feel shagged!'

She was mildly surprised at the coarse language she heard coming from her own mouth and again wondered what had happened to the rather prim woman who climbed the gangway at Southampton.

But she had come to love this wonderful sex and began fearing for the fast-approaching moment when all this frantic fucking would be so abruptly cut off on arrival at their destination.

******

by Cadiz

ADULTERY ON THE HIGH SEAS

by Cadiz

CHAPTER FIVE

The remaining precious four nights between Colombo and Singapore

became further curtailed. The following day, the women discovered that both Lionel and Roger had to be on duty that night and would be busy for most of the day, preventing them from having more steamy sessions down in the hideaway.

Due to the strike, the Empire Avon was late finishing with the refuelling lighters in the harbour and it was early evening before she steamed out between the breakwaters on the last leg of her long voyage.

Soon after dinner, Jane and Heidi sat in a corner of the lounge, neither feeling like joining the usual drinking session in the Smoking Room.

They were tired and Jane was a little tender in her 'nether regions' They both decided that after a cup of coffee, for once they would turn in early.

'I feel as if I've gone a dozen rounds with Joe Louis,' admitted Jane.

'At home, apart from a bit of tennis, I'm not into physical exercise. Being humped every night by two sex maniacs is taking it out of me!'

'I rather thought they were putting it in you, dearie!' joked Heidi.

'Though I know what you mean, I feel a bit fragile myself. But it's a lovely sort of tiredness, isn't it? Aren't you glad you glad you came -- a free month's cruise, four meals a day, all the gin you can drink -- and two randy hunks to play with -- or in your case, three!'

Jane fervently agreed. 'It's been fantastic, but I'm scared of how I'll feel when it's suddenly all over.'

Heidi laid a consoling hand on her friend's knee. 'I've been talking to Roger about that. He says that as the ship is on a regular run from Britain to the Far East, they'll be back in Singapore in September. They'll be there for a couple of days, so I'm sure we can get to meet them somehow.'

Jane looked dubious. 'Dodging the husbands will be the problem, Heidi.'

Her friend looked at her archly. 'Where there's a will there's a way -- especially if it leads to great sex. Even if the hubbies are not up country, I'm sure we can slip away to some hotel for an afternoon.'

Jane felt a happier with this, as the thought of never having Lionel's huge cock ever again was a bleak prospect.

'And Roger suggested something else,' continued Heidi. 'Next voyage, the ship will be going on from Singapore to Hong Kong and as there are always spare places, officers and their wives can apply for 'indulgence passages', virtually a free trip with a few days to spend in Hong Kong. Wouldn't that be great, eight days at sea and a few more in a hotel!'

'Our husbands wouldn't let us go without them, I'm sure!' objected Jane.

'Well, we can work on them, say we want to go there for the famous duty-free shopping,' countered the indefatigable Heidi. 'At least it gives us something to look forward to.'

Jane cheered up and had a suggestion of her own. 'And at the end of a year, we'll be back in Britain -- the lads can come up to London when their ship's in Southampton. I'm sure they might like a bit of free fornication and sodomy!'

They finished their coffee and went down for good night's sleep, a novelty not to have a large man grunting on top of them.

***

The next night was the same theme, but with variations. The women were in their full war-paint, looking as seductive as ever and after the usual loosening-up with a liberal priming of gin, were ready for anything.

Heidi characteristically started the ball rolling by undressing Roger, while Jane and Lionel cheered her on from the other bunk. Grinning happily, Roger sat naked on the bed, while Heidi opened her dress and pulled out a breast to feed the large nipple into his greedy lips.

'Get started on that, my lad!' she commanded, grasping his cock with the other hand and bending to give it an open-mouthed kiss.

Within minutes, they were all naked, apart from Jane, who for a change wore a silky black 'waspie' corset which ended below her breasts.

Roger already had Heidi on her back and was crouching over her head, stuffing his penis into her mouth.

'I think I'll fuck you this way first!' he said cheerfully and began using her carmine lips as labia as she enthusiastically sucked on his shaft as he drove it up and down into her throat.

Jane and Lionel watched them for a few moments, as they sat on their bunk, she masturbating him to get him as erect as possible..

'That looks good, though I've never tried it,' said Lionel. 'I think a slight variation would go down well.'

He picked Jane up and laid her crossways across the bed, with her head hanging over the edge.

'What are you doing?' she cried in some alarm, but subsided into excited bliss as he stood on the carpet with his legs astride her head, leaning with his weight on his hands. Jane opened her mouth wide and Lionel slid his penis downwards into her throat.

'I'm fucking your beautiful head, sweet!' he growled and like his shipmate opposite, began the ultimate in oral sex, driving his cockhead over her tongue until he reached the back of her throat. This used up only about a third of his length, but was enough to make Jane gag each time he went in.

'Don't worry, I'm not going to come into your mouth, because you might drown!' he said reassuringly.. When he saw her turning slightly blue in the face, he pulled out and replaced his penis with his lips and tongue.

Jane hastily wriggled back to lie lengthwise on the bed.

'I'm not sure I liked that much,' she complained, gasping for air. 'So just give me good fucking to make up for it!'

With her legs up in the air, Lionel gave her vulva and clitoris a good kissing and sucking, then drove his penis, now at maximum extension, into her cunt.

'Oh my god, that's marvellous!' she squealed, as she felt the great sausage reaming out her vagina, stretching her labia until they were like tight elastic bands.

He kept up a slow, steady rhythm, coming right out every few strokes, so that both of them could experience the erotic sensation of his glans pushing its way back into the vaginal entrance.

They were so engrossed in their blissful activity that they failed to notice that Heidi had escaped from Roger's oral assault and had stepped over to their bunk and was kneeling on the edge.

Just as Jane felt the first signs of an orgasm, she felt a finger stimulating the head of her clitoris -- and Lionel felt a hand cupping and stroking his balls.

'I thought you folk might need a little more stimulus to get you off!' said Heidi, sweetly. 'Roger was choking me to death!'

Startled at first by the knowledge that another woman's hand was playing with her genitals, Jane rapidly accepted it, then welcomed it as a help on the road to her approaching climax.

Roger was not content to be left out and came behind Heidi as she bent over the other pair. He slid his own penis into her and with his hands around her, played with her nipples as he fucked her.

In a very short time, this novel 'menage a quatre' helped to give both women a shuddering orgasm and they soon collapsed into a giggling heap on the one bed.

'That was great, I enjoyed that!. Thanks for the help, Heidi,' said Jane, now totally unembarrassed by the fact that she had been frigged by another woman. '

'You can do the same for me sometime, pet! Now I want to sample Lionel's donkey-cock again, so you can get Roger to shag you instead.'

Obediently and with pleasurable anticipation, Jane fell upon the bearded purser in the other bunk and kissed him affectionately.

'How do want me this time, sailor?' she growled in her best mock-seductive voice. Roger slid a hand between her legs and cupped her pussy, slipping a finger into her vagina.

'You like doggy best, don't you? Let's try that this time, but you're so bloody gorgeous in that corset that I could ejaculate just by looking at you!'

'You say the nicest things, Roger,' giggled Jane, secretly pleased by his unusual compliment.

On the other bed, Heidi had decided that she would ride Lionel from on top, impaling herself on his monumental penis, letting her tits dangle provocatively against his chest. Jane scrambled into her favourite knees and elbows position, to allow Roger to give her cunt and ass a first-class kissing and licking, before sliding his curved cock deeply into her body.

As he built up a steady rhythm, he passed a hand under her to caress her clitoris. After a five minutes of steady hammering, he whispered in her ear to encourage another climax

'Which do you like best, darling - fucking or sodomy?;

'I love them both,' she gasped. 'But I think I like your dick up my cunt best - it rubs my clit, which feels wonderful.'

'Maybe you can have both at the same time!' he hissed enigmatically, but Jane was in the first throes of her next orgasm and was more concerned in enjoying the waves of pleasure that began to pervade her body. With a cry, she bucked against him, then fell flat on the bed, Roger still spread-eagled on top of her.

When she emerged from the short stupor that always followed her orgasm, she saw that Heidi and Lionel were still going strong, with no sign yet of mutual orgasms.

On an impulse, she slipped out from under Roger, who seemed to be taking a well-earned rest and climbed on to the other bed. Kneeling over

Lionel's head, she lowered her pussy on to his face and sat firmly across his mouth and nose.

'You damned near suffocated me earlier,' she purred. 'So now I'm getting my revenge!'

As a means of punishing him, it was a failure, as he just pushed her bottom up with his strong hands and enjoyed kissing and sucking her vulva and anus, while Heidi pumped away on top of him. Jane was delighted with his reaction, as his lips and tongue caressed and explored her private parts. She also found herself almost face to face with Heidi, the two women being poised above each end of the fortunate engineer.

'My God, he's big, Jane!' exclaimed her German friend, as she forced herself down on Lionel's penis. 'It's not a donkey-cock he's got there, it must be from an elephant!'

The man in question gave an extra lift to Jane's buttocks to give his tongue better access to her anus and she tipped forwards, clutching at Heidi for support. They clung together, breast to breast and Jane felt her projecting nipples rubo against Heidi's.

'Oooh, that's nice, sweetie!' exclaimed Heidi. 'You're so damned beautiful!'

The next instant the two women were locked in a passionate kiss, their red lips squirming against each other and their tongues darting together.'

Roger watched with interest from across the way and called to his shipmate.

'Lionel, I think we're going to become surplus to requirements soon -- the girls seem to be getting along fine without us!'

As Heidi's hands came up to cup Jane's breasts and play with her teats, Jane suddenly pulled away.

'What are we doing, Heidi?' she squeaked. 'I'm not a lesbian and I thought you liked men far too much to be one.'

He friend responded with another smacking kiss. 'Of course we're not, sweet! It's just being sensual, that's all. You have such a fantastic body, the sexiest I've ever seen -- and when I'm in the middle of a fuck like this, it adds to the excitement!'

There was a muffled voice from between Jane's legs. 'I'm going to come, if anybody up there is interested!'

Heidi swung off his penis to begin masturbating him, and the next moment, a jet of semen shot from it and covered her lips, some going into her mouth, the rest dripping from her cheeks and chin.

Jane grabbed her around the shoulders began licking her face and lips.

'I don't mind kissing you when it's my fellow's sperm you've stolen!' she hissed dramatically.

She locked her lips on to Heidi's, who obliging shared the creamy fluid with her, letting it slide into Jane's mouth. For a few moments, they swapped semen back and forth, kissing and hugging with abandon, until a plaintive voice came from the other bunk.

'Hey. what about me? I haven't come at all,' called Roger. 'Come on over here, Heidi, I want to bugger you!'

Obediently, the brunette crawled over to him, leaving Jane to cuddle up to the exhausted Lionel, who for once, seemed to be content with a one-orgasm session.

****

Next day, the Empire Avon steamed through the 'Great Channel', between the Nicobar Islands and the northern tip of Sumatra.The ship was now in the Straits of Malacca and on the home stretch to Singapore at the southern end of the Malay Peninsula.

'Only two more nights, girls,' Roger said sadly at lunchtime. 'Let's make the most of them.'

That afternoon the traditional children's party was to be held, in which Jane as a teacher was involved. On the next and last evening, was the other tradition of the end-of-voyage dinner, but the minds of the two women were on other things, as they sat on deck after lunch

'I just can't believe this has crept up on us so quickly,' said Jane, almost desperately. 'How on earth will I manage without this marvellous sex almost every night?'

'You've got a husband, train him to do his stuff,' advised Heidi.

'No chance! He's too straight-laced for that, said Jane gloomily. 'He even insists on the lights being out on the rare occasions when we do manage it.'

'Then we'll have to make the best of the 'expat' men in Singapore,' said Heidi, philosophically. 'And try to meet up with Roger and Lionel when they're in port.'

She left her friend to ponder the horrors of a life without sex, while she went below to wash her hair. However, Jane was soon pleasantly distracted by the sight of Lionel Galbraith coming along the deck towards her. He was in full uniform, white tunic and trousers, gold bands on his sleeves and shoulder tabs, together with his white-topped cap at a rakish angle. Over six feet tall, lean but broad-shouldered, the sight of him suddenly made her pulses race..

'God, he really is gorgeous!' she murmured to herself. 'I hope I'm not going to fall in love with him after all!'

She could see that several of the other young wives - and some not so young - were watching him intently and she knew that the same thoughts as hers were going through their minds as they dreamed their dreams about the man.

The engineer stood over her deckchair with a smile on his saturnine face -- the face that she had covered with her naked pussy only the previous night.

'You look as lovely as always, Mrs Kent!' he said. 'Do you fancy a cup of coffee, I've got an hour before I go on watch.'

She smiled sweetly at him for the benefit of the women on the other side of the deck.

'Thanks, but I can think of a better way to spend that hour!' she replied quietly. 'I'll follow you down to the cabin in a few minutes.'

Lionel raised his eyebrows at her, then touched his cap and with a wink, went on his way, leaving her to shiver with anticipation.

He was standing waiting for her in their rendezvous when she slipped through the door.

'What's all this about, my sweet? A bit risky at this time of day!'

'It's that bloody uniform, it really turns me on,' she said tensely.

He raised a hand to start unbuttoning the tunic, but she stopped him.

'I want to be fucked by you, still wearing it, Lionel. Just stand there!'

She dropped to her knees on the carpet between the bunks and almost frantically pulled open the fly of his trousers. Hauling out his still flaccid penis, she began masturbating him, licking and then sucking the head as if her life depended on it.

'My God, you're really on heat today, girlie!' he exclaimed, as his cock rapidly responded to her treatment She was not in her evening glamour kit now, just a simple summer frock, but as soon as she judged he was ready for action, she stood up, threw her skirt up over her back and leaned on the nearest bed, her feet wide apart on the floor.

'Now fuck me, Lionel -- fuck me hard!' she demanded.

With his genitalia poking through his trouser fly, he stood behind her and with no preliminaries, pulled aside the thin cotton of her panties. He thrust himself into her, ignoring the muted howl she made as his thick organ plunged full depth into her vagina. Bending over her back, his strong arms enfolded her, each hand seeking the shape of her tits under the thin dress.

'That's it, fuck me - fuck me harder!' she hissed through clenched teeth, as she felt the brass buttons of his jacket pressing into her spine.

Her mania excited him and he rammed her harder than ever before, moving almost nine inches of flesh back and forth inside her body, feeling it strike the neck of her womb at each stroke.