Adultery on the High Seas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the men arrived a little later, they were waiting for them in their skimpy lingerie, one lying on each bunk.

Lionel and Roger were in their white tropical mess kit, looking quite masterful. Jane jumped up and hugged Lionel to her, the contrast between her flimsy bra, panties and suspender belt heightened by the men's gold braid and buttons.

Turned on by her uniform fetish, she kissed him fervently, but much as she loved his outfit, she soon started to strip it from him until he was standing stark naked. As he pulled her on to the bunk with him, she saw that Heidi and Roger were already stretched out together on the other bed.

Lionel lay alongside Jane and slipped one arm around her shoulders, playing with her breasts with the other hand.

'What do you want first?' he asked hoarsely, as he moved his hand to her pussy, slipping a finger between her labia to massage the head of her clitoris.

'I want to suck your cock first, then you can fuck me,' she replied. 'But don't come, I want you to save your sperm for later.'

She slithered agilely around into a 'sixty-nine', so that her cunt was within reach of his tongue, then opened her bright red lips into a wide 'O' and slid them over the head of his cock. Closing her lips below his glans, she began sucking, her cheeks becoming hollow as she encouraged his penis to swell to its maximum size.

The tip of her tongue flickered over the tense blue skin of his cock-head, forcing itself into the hole from which his delicious semen would spurt. The fingers of one hand stroked his bull-sized balls, the long red nails lightly teasing the wrinkled skin of his scrotum.

Lionel sighed with pleasure at this stimulation and in turn, he licked her outer lips and then the thinner, fringed inner labia. His tongue strayed backwards to rim her anus and forwards to lick her clitoris, which was now standing stiffly to attention, trying to copy the hardening of his own penis. Jane cooed with pleasure, and across the way, Heidi was obviously getting similar treatment, for she began hissing and groaning, muttering her erotic commentary in German, as Roger lay on his back with his head between her legs.

Lionel ran his hands sensually over Jane's smooth bum and then across the glossy satin of her suspender belt and down the silky sheen of her black nylons.

'I love the feel of you, beautiful girl!' he croaked. 'You're the most fuckable woman I've ever met.'

She forced a few inches of his penis down her throat, then pulled out to speak. 'That's good for both of us then!' she whispered. 'You've got the biggest cock in the world and I want to feel it inside me very soon!'

'And how do you want it, gorgeous?' he growled. 'Missionary, spoons or doggy?'

'Let's try spoons first. It's comfortable and I can watch your cock going in and out of my pussy while we kiss.'

This was the trigger for Lionel to roll her off him and lie behind her, with one of her legs lifted over his thigh Jane passed a hand between her legs and grasped his penis, rubbing it up and down her slit before slipping in into her vagina.

They fucked at a slow, languid pace, he savouring the depth to which he could penetrate her, while he played with her nipples and licked her lips and fought battles with her tongue. Jane purred with satisfaction, making indrawn hisses between her 'oohs' and 'aahs' as his massive organ found some particularly sensitive spot inside her vagina.

Then she began to squeeze his cock with her pelvic muscles, especially on his out-strokes, which made him feel as if she was milking him with her cunt.. Soon she felt an orgasm building and increased the pace by forcing herself back upon his entry thrusts, pleading with Lionel to fuck her even harder. Suddenly, the climax came upon her and with whimpers of gratification, she shuddered and jerked as the hot waves of sensual pleasure racked her body.

Lionel hugged her closer as they calmed down and they lay watching the action on the other bunk, where Roger was now riding Heidi doggy fashion. She was voluble in encouraging him to go faster and deeper and like Jane shortly before, she soon let out a wail of satisfaction as she reached her climax.

They all indulged in a few minutes' rest, then Lionel, who still had a full load of sperm in his testicles, felt randy again. He turned Jane over to kneel on the bed and crouched behind her in the 'doggy' position. Without any help from his fingers, he rammed her puffy, moist cunt with his turgid cock, which forced its way back into her welcoming vagina.

She gasped at the sudden penetration, but then cooed and groaned happily at the steady fucking he was giving her.

After a few moments, the pair felt the bed creak even more loudly under them as both their fellow fornicators came across on to their bunk.

Roger came to kneel in front of Jane's face and presented his erect penis to her face.

'I thought you might like something to occupy your mouth with, while my friend fucks you at the other end,' he said calmly, pushing the tip of his cock between her lips.

Surprised, but by no means reluctant, Jane opened her mouth and greedily took in half his shaft, sucking at it while Lionel continued to pump away at her cunt.

But this was not all the added stimulation that she was to get, as Heidi lay on her back at foot of the bed and wriggled her head between the legs of Lionel and Jane until she was gazing up at the sight of a penis plunging in and out of a vulva. Her long tongue began licking at Jane's clitoris and the underside of Lionel's penis'

'Heidi, what the hell are you doing?' he demanded from above, but added that whatever it was, on no account was she to stop!

After a few minutes of this, Heidi slipped a hand on to his shaft and pulled it out of Jane's vagina. She gave it a few energetic sucks, then guided the tip back again, though not into the vagina, but into her anus.

As soon as Lionel felt his glans touching the circular muscle, he pushed and slowly but relentlessly drove it into her bowel.

'Is that nice, darling?' called Heidi 'I thought you must have the benefit of being buggered again tonight. It might your last chance for a long while!' Jane had a mouthful of hard flesh, but she nodded vigorously'

'Jane says she likes it!' interpreted Roger. 'And I could do with a bit myself, Heidi!'

As Lionel enthusiastically sodomised Jane, Heidi continued to give her oral sex and soon the combined effect of a tongue and a large cock led to the inevitable. She had another explosive orgasm, her shouts of joyful agony being stifled by Roger's member in her mouth.

The whole foursome collapsed into a laughing heap on the bed and it was some minutes before Lionel had the strength to crawl out to fix them all another round of gin and tonic.

As they sat on the bunks drinking, Heidi, always the director of operations, pointed out accusingly that so far, neither of the men had had an ejaculation.

'We're keeping ourselves for the grand finale,' said Roger obscurely.

As soon as their gins had been finished, a slightly inebriated Jane sat on top of Lionel and rode him energetically, Heidi doing the same with Roger on the other bunk. After a few minutes, during which all the various sounds of sexual enjoyment filled the cabin, Lionel slid out from under Jane and stood on the floor. He bent to suck each tit and then kiss her, saying 'Don't go away, sweetheart, I'll be back!'

Stepping over to the other pair, he draped his big body over Heidi's back and with Roger still firmly entrenched in her vagina, pushed his own cock into her anus.

With a squeal of delight, Heidi forced herself backwards until Lionel was buried in her up to the hilt, then started rock and roll to get the maximum sensation out of this double penetration. Within a couple of minutes of this intensive care, Heidi howled as she had an orgasm, precipitated by Roger ejaculating into her vagina, accompanied by his own groan of ecstasy.

Jane watched this from her vantage point opposite, thrilled to see these two large men skewering her friend between them -- especially as she knew she would be next in line for the same sandwich treatment.

After the trio on the bed had recovered from their exertions, Heidi shooed them over to Jane, where Roger lay on his back and gently pulled her to kneel on top of him. Still slick with his semen, he easily slid his cock into her pussy and began fucking her with long, regular strokes.

Now Lionel crouched over her rump and pushed his rock-hard penis back into her anus, which was still gaping after his recent invasion.

She wailed softly, then started to delight in the feel of two cocks rubbing together deep inside her.

'God, that's marvellous!' she blubbered, as she was fucked and buggered simultaneously. 'But how am I going to last until September without it?"

There was no answer to this, so Roger and Lionel renewed their efforts to give her the shagging of her life, until the Scotsman gave a shout as he had his biggest ejaculation ever, forcing spunk into her bowel, much of which leaked out around his shaft and ran down over her vulva.

Roger had shot his load so very recently into Heidi that he nothing left and in a few moments, they all disengaged and went back to his own woman, to kiss and cuddle her for the last time.

Lionel also enfolded Jane in his big arms and kissed her tenderly, a different man to the one who had previously used the honey-blonde merely as a target for his lust.

The all knew that their physical lovemaking was exhausted for the night and that tomorrow inevitably brought about parting, though hopefully only for a couple of months.

'You're one hell of a girl, Janie,' Lionel whispered to her. 'I'll not offer to marry you, for as a sailor I couldn't promise to be faithful if |i had to do without you for months on end. But I'll never forget you as the most beautiful girl I've ever fucked!'

She sniffed and shed some tears on his shoulder, but knew in her heart that what he'd taught her -- with the help of Heidi -- would be put to good use in the future.

*****8

The Empire Avon glided into the still waters of Singapore's Keppel Harbour at noon next day. The big white vessel was nudged towards the wharf by a pair of fussy tugs, as the passengers crowded the rails to look down on the quayside. There, amongst the cranes and godowns, a thin crowd milled about, mostly in uniform.

High up on the First Class decks, another crowd stared out to get a first glimpse of the island city that for many would be their home for up to three years.

Jane and Heidi joined the group of women who were clustered at the rail at the forward end if the promenade deck, peering down to see if they could spot their husband, whose letters had promised that they would meet the ship on arrival.

'There's mine,' said Heidi, without much enthusiasm, pointing down at a short, rather tubby officer who was waving from the dockside.

'And there's mine,' said Jane. 'The tall chap standing next to yours'

For some reason, she suddenly felt a lump in her throat and her eyes became watery. She was not sure whether it was emotion at seeing Peter after two year's absence -- or a realisation that her month of passionate adultery was over.

Half an hour later, they were reunited in the Smoking Room, where coffee was being served for passengers and visitors alike. The tall Captain Kent, in starched jungle green uniform, gravely hugged her and kissed her carefully on the lips.

'Great to see you, Jane dear!' he said 'Did you have a good voyage?'

She looked up into his eyes and decided that she liked him.

'Oh, yes, it was a marvellous trip, Peter! I met some very interesting people and I really learned a lot!. There's nothing like travel to widen one's experience.!

THE END