Adultery on the High Seas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cadiz
Cadiz
26 Followers

He took her free hand and placed it around his penis, which lay between her thighs, the base against her anus, the knob sticking out in front of her.

'This time, you put it up your cunt for me, Janie,' he demanded.

With a lascivious giggle, she grasped the shaft just behind the head and, opening her labia with the other hand, slipped it into the opening of her vagina. As soon as it met resistance, Brian began pushing, producing a muted 'Ooow!' from Jane. But the stretching that the walls of her canal had suffered earlier, had loosened up the muscles and a sudden release of tension told of the mushroom's successful entrance into paradise.

He passed both his hands around her from behind and cupped each breast with them, stroking the nipples with fingers and thumbs.

Burying his face in her silky hair, he nuzzled the back of her neck as he slowly pushed the full length of his penis into her body.

Again he felt the exquisitely-sensitive skin of his helmet rub against her cervix, then glide on past to the furthest recesses of her vagina.

She felt the same sensations, too, and pressing her fingers onto her slim belly, she could just feel the lift of her womb as the 'golf-ball' displaced it in its passage up her sex canal.

As Brian began long, slow strokes again, she felt sublimely happy.

'I can feel you deep inside me, lover! Every time you ram me, I can feel the Monster moving, it's wonderful.'

'Good girls deserve another orgasm,' he murmured into her ear and speeding up his penetrations, he moved one hand to her pussy and began masturbating the clitoris with a finger and thumb.

'Christ, that's good!' she hissed. 'Fuck me faster, Brian!'

As he battered away at her, she began to tremble and make little whining noises.

'I can feel it in me, hammering at my insides! Keep fucking me, love, don't stop until I come, pleeese!'

He obliged, now sweating profusely from the effort, but his penis stayed rock-hard and he felt the first warnings of his own ejaculation, which he resisted by sheer will-power.

To bring her to climax, he added fuel to her fantasies with some sexual imagery.

'All the officers of the battalion are lined up outside, waiting to shag you after I've finished with you. Would you like that, Janie?' he gasped as he pounded into her. 'And some of the ship's officers, too, I know they're desperate to get between your legs, especially that bloody engineer, who's dying to fuck you!'!'

This fantasy of endless copulation with people who desired her - especially Lionel Galbraith - did the trick and with a howl of fulfilment, Jane shuddered into an even more intense orgasm than before.

They both subsided from sheer exhaustion, though he remained coupled to her by 'The Monster', as she called it. It showed no signs of wilting and he felt a growing need to have an orgasm of his own, especially as she began stroking the lower part of his shaft which protruded from her pussy.

She seemed to sense his need for satisfaction.

'Do you want to "come", Brian darling?', she said huskily. 'You promised to fill me up, remember? I'd like that!'

They twisted their heads around so that they could kiss again and tongue each other, his fingers back on her nipples.

'You'll have to help me, sweet. My poor old cock is suffering battle fatigue.'

'Doesn't feel that way to me,' she cooed. 'It's still like a iron bar!'

He pulled away from her and ran his tongue down the middle of her spine, making her back arch with delight.

'Get on your hands and knees, with that beautiful bum in the air,'

he commanded, 'Let's finish in a blaze of glory!'

With alacrity, Jane scrambled to obey, giving Brian the glorious sight of her superbly smooth, rounded buttocks lifted off the bed.

'What are you going to do to me this time,' she asked eagerly.

'We started with the 'missionary' position, then did 'spoons', he said lecherously. 'So let's finish up with 'doggy', shall we?'

She giggled at the names. 'You mean fucking like animals? You can be the dog and I'll be your bitch!'

He smacked her bottom lightly. 'Whatever happened to that nice, demure girl I knew a couple of hours ago?'

'She's going to hell after all we've just done, so I may as well enjoy everything else before then!' she murmured.

Brian cut short any further talk by sliding his hand between her thighs to feel her pussy, giving her slit and clitoris a fresh massage which immediately became wet again. The he hoisted himself up to kneel between her thighs, leaning forwards to cover her back with his large body. Moving his arms up to hug her to him, both hands cupped her breasts, which now hung down in two delicious pyramids. His penis now jutted forwards between her thighs, ready for action.

'You'll have to put my cock into your cunt again,' he said, with deliberate crudeness, as he knew it excited her.

Jane reached beneath her and grasping the shaft, coaxed the head between her soaking, swollen labia. As soon as he felt the tip enter her vagina, he pushed steadily and although again there was firm resistance, the previous stretching made it much easier for him to penetrate her, though her sharp intake of breath told him that she certainly felt it.

'D'you like that, darling?' he whispered, with his face almost buried in her hair.

'Oh, yes, yes! Push it right in, Brian, please,' she gasped, feeling his organ advancing up her vagina. 'As far as you can, like last time!'

He held her breasts tightly, rolling the long nipples between his fingers, as he forced his penis in as far as he could, his scrotum now pressed against her pussy. Then he pulled back and began a rhythmic penetration and withdrawal.

'God, I love being a bitch!', she muttered into the pillow. 'You're in much deeper now than you were before.'

'I can do even better, madam,' he grated, now feeling the first throes of his own climax building up. He moved his legs outside hers and rose up above her, so that he was crouched over her body. fucking her almost vertically downwards, her spine arching to bring her bottom up to meet him.

'Fuck me, fuck me!' she groaned, lifting up to meet him as he thrust into her vagina He accelerated his insertions, forcing the mushroom head every last millimetre into her body, as he felt his orgasm approaching.

'I'm going to come into you, love!' he gasped, 'I'm going to fill you with spunk until it leaks out of your tits! '

This pornographic imagery sparked off another orgasm in her brain and she felt the now-familiar welling-up of ecstasy deep in her body.

'Oh, yes, yes!. Fuck me faster, pump all that beautiful sperm into me, Brian!'

He had held it in check for a long time, but now it was inevitable. With a final roar of triumph, he ejaculated into her, wave after wave of thick creamy semen flowing into the recesses of her vagina and leaking out down the sides of his penis.

She screamed as she felt the flow burst inside her, coinciding with the explosion of her own orgasm. Exhausted, he collapsed alongside her, his organ sliding from her as she twisted to face him. They clung together, kissing gently.

'That was the most wonderful thing that's ever happened to me!' she whispered, with complete honesty. 'I never dreamt that sex could be so marvellous.'

He hugged her tightly. 'We aim to please, madam!' he said. 'But I'm worn out, I want to go to sleep with you in arms, beautiful, lovely Jane'

She snuggled against him, but then looked up at him with her big eyes.

'You've left me with a little problem, Brian. About half-a-pint of problem, by the feel of it. Can you hand me my panties please?'

After running repairs had been made and they had both made a trip to the bathroom next door, they flopped back into bed and clung to each other, satiated with lust, but so tired.

'Can we do this again in the morning, please, Brian?' were her last words, before she fell asleep.

*******

by Cadiz

ADULTERY ON THE HIGH SEAS

by Cadiz

CHAPTER TWO

The two women lounged in deck-chairs in the Mediterranean sun as the Empire Avon left Gibraltar on the horizon and steamed eastwards towards Cyprus, her engines restored to full power.

'I feel absolutely worn out,' declared Jane. 'I just want to lay here and do nothing!'

'I'm not surprised,' replied Heidi, tartly. 'You were making enough noise last night to wake the dead! Still, I suppose it proved that you were enjoying yourself.'

'It was fantastic! Thanks for persuading me, Heidi. But for you I might have missed the experience, even though it's made me a fully paid-up adulteress!'

Heidi smiled at her and laid an affectionate hand on her arm. Jane looked radiant today and even more attractive than usual, she thought, in spite of her claim to be tired.

'It was great, then? Tell me all about it, was Brian a good lover?'

Jane blushed, as in the light of day she felt bashful about what had gone on in that hotel, even though she had been secretly replaying it over and over in her mind since coming back to the ship.

'He was fabulous, I never dreamt that making love could be so... so incredible!' she replied.

Heidi was not so reticent about wanting the details. 'Did he do everything to you, dear? I hope so, for you've not got long to enjoy it, the rate that this damned ship is racing along.'

Jane reddened again. 'I don't know what you mean about everything, Heidi. We did 'missionary, spoons and doggy'! It was certainly enough to blow my mind. How did you get on with Jolly Roger?'

The other woman gave a smile of contentment like a Cheshire cat.

'He's quite a performer, a really inventive devil, I can assure you! Years of practice, I suspect. Perhaps we ought to get together for a foursome, then you could find out for yourself!'

Her friend saw that Jane was embarrassed at this suggestion and changed the subject.

'We'd better cool things a bit as far as the rest of the passengers are concerned,' she said. 'It wouldn't be fair on Brian or Roger to get them into trouble by being too obvious.'

Jane had noted that when they came back to ship that morning, Roger had suggested that the two women walk together to the gangway and that the men had split up and boarded separately from them.

'How can I manage to be with Brian again - you know, on our own?'

Jane asked this with another delightful little blush, which made Heidi grin.

'You mean, how soon can you get him to ravish you again?' she said impishly. 'Roger's working on that, he thinks he can fix something for us all.'

Jane felt relieved, for now that she had tasted ecstasy, she wanted more.

They saw little of the men that day, as they were making up for their night off by returning to their duties. Brian was Orderly Officer every third day, a twenty-four hour stint supervising C Company down below and Roger did alternate shifts with other staff.

Brian appeared in uniform at dinner and afterwards sat with them in the lounge, sticking to a single beer, as he was on duty. He sat across the table from Jane and though there was little to indicate that he singled her out as special, their eye contact spoke volumes. There was no dancing that evening, as the commandant had decided that four times week was enough - Heidi suspected that some of the 'old fogies' had complained about the noise each night.

A few of the other officers joined them at the table, but it was a decorous group, though none the less interesting for Jane, as she listened to their tales. Each young blood did his best to impress the ladies, as a couple of other younger women were sitting with them. One was a handsome civilian, a blonde radiographer called Louise, who was going on contract to the military hospital in Kenya. She left the lounge early and Heidi, who had the gossip from Roger, murmured to Jane that she was becoming very friendly with Lionel Galbraith. Although Jane was captivated by her Brian, she still felt a twinge of jealousy at the thought of this Louise enjoying the robust favours of the Scottish engineer. Heidi seemed to sense this and whispered again in Jane's ear.

'Don't worry, Roger says that Lionel still thinks you are the best-looking woman since Betty Grable!'

The short cross-corridor that held the two-berth cabins was normally reserved for married officers and their wives, though at the outset, thanks to Heidi, Roger had put the two women into the only unoccupied one. However, an RAF officer and his wife had disembarked at Gibraltar, leaving the end one vacant, separated from the other three by the bathroom and toilets.

'A very convenient hide-away,' Heidi had announced. 'A storeroom on one side and a bathroom on the other, so you can make as much noise as you like, Jane!' she said teasingly. 'Roger says we can use it any time, as long as we are very discreet.'

Now, late on the second evening out of Gibraltar, Jane sat alone on the bed in this empty cabin, two doors along from their own. She was quivering with anticipation, excited at the prospect of Brian coming to make love to her again. Since the glorious night in the little hotel, she had thought of little else than sexual fulfilment - it had been an effort to act normally for two days and hard to keep her mind on her teaching duties that morning.

Her guilt welled up every now and then, but she now found it easier to smother, as sheer animal lust brusquely pushed aside her conscience. She told herself that she was going to enjoy being a whore for the duration of the voyage, when she would return to being the dutiful wife for the rest of her life.

But a small part of her brain had a caveat even to this, as she wondered how she now could survive the next few decades without the prospect of uninhibited sex, which she was unlikely to get from her husband, however much she loved him.

She needed a virile man to hold her, stroke her, maul her, kiss her, suck her and fuck her! Did this mean that she would become routinely unfaithful, always searching for erotic fulfilment?

Just letting these thoughts pass through her mind made her ache with desire, and she could feel her breasts tighten and her labia swell with the prospect of imminent satisfaction.

How did she really feel about Brian Wolfe, she asked herself as she waited for him? She didn't love him, but she loved his company, his gentleness, his humour, his consideration and above all, his power to thrill her. Jane knew this was a short-term affair, in spite of his futile protestations about loving her and wanting to marry her, but he was a hunk of real man and she wanted him desperately. She wanted him to possess her and give those incredible feelings of pure sexual pleasure.

Jane had left Heidi in their cabin, with orders from her friend not to come back for at least two hours. Presumably Roger was going to visit her, but Jane would not have been all that surprised if it was some other lucky young officer - as long as it was not Lionel Galbraith, she thought with illogical jealously!

Suddenly the door opened and there was Brian, in his off-duty kit of linen suit and regimental tie.

'I didn't knock, it was all very furtive,' he said with one of his attractive grins. 'I had to wait until the coast was clear.' He carefully turned the lock to secure the door and held his hands out to her as Jane rose to meet him.

'Good God, you look so gorgeous tonight!' he said, with genuine admiration. She had made a special effort to look alluring for him, knowing how much he appreciated the 'houri' look. After leaving the lounge earlier, she had re-applied her make-up, using her professional expertise to use heavier eye-shadow and even false eyelashes. Scarlet lipstick and matching nails made her feel a real femme-fatale, but if it gave him an extra jolt to his libido, it was well worth it.

'I'm almost afraid to kiss you in case it spoils that fantastic lipstick,' he said hoarsely, hugging her to him. She could already feel his erection through his suit.

'Don't worry, it's supposed to be kiss-proof,' she murmured into his neck. 'A new product that our company is promoting. I'm just trying it out for them,' she added facetiously.

Teetering on her highest heels to reach him, she put it to the test for a long minute, tongues flickering and hands roving. Her green silk Chinese dress soon came off, but not before Brian had slipped a hand up the slit on one side and probed the inside of her thighs.

He tore off all his clothes down to his underpants and threw them onto the opposite bed. When he turned back, his eyes almost popped out on seeing the vision she presented. The white satin French knickers were sexy enough, but her matching brassiere almost blew his mind. Each cup was conical like her breasts, made up of concentric bands of satin stitched together in diminishing rings until they ended in sharp points over her nipples.

'All the rage in Paris, where they came from,' she explained demurely, as she saw his fascination with such sexy lingerie. 'They call them 'Russian' bras, for some reason. I could have bought one with rubber spikes on the tips, but I thought that was a bit extreme, as I didn't know I was going to meet a pervert like you!'

He grabbed her again, still standing up and kissed her ardently. Even without the rubber spikes, he could feel the twin daggers of her tits pressing into his bare chest and his rising penis almost tore a hole in his pants.

They sank to the bed, where at Heidi's practical suggestion, she had prudently spread a large bath towel. She lay on her back, excited beyond measure, while he kissed her and tongued her, testing the French lipstick to its limits.

He pulled his head back and gazed into her face, the eyes bigger than ever beneath the long mascaraed lashes and heavy shadowing on the lids, with eye-liner underneath.

'You look bloody fantastic!', he gasped, turned on by the exotic make-up. He ran his hands over her breasts, caressing them through the white silk. 'And as for this bra, you should be locked up for wearing it, tempting us poor men!'

'You like it, dearie?' she simpered in a parody of a whore. 'If I'd known I was going to meet you aboard, I'd have bought the even naughtier ones!'

He bent to kiss the tips of her tits jutting against the thin fabric.

'If I had a pair of scissors, I could cut off the tops and then suck your nipples through the holes, my love!' he said urgently.

'

That could be arranged, if it put an extra inch on your cock, darling,' she whispered, then hardly believed that she could have said such an outrageous thing. 'What are you going to do to me tonight, master?' she asked throatily.

'Don't worry, I'm sure I'll find something new.' As he spoke, he wriggled out of his pants and lay naked alongside her, then took her hand and guided it to his penis, which lay waiting on his belly like some dormant snake. 'Why don't you wake up 'The Monster'?' he suggested.

Jane grasped it below the massive head and began sliding her fingers up and down. 'It doesn't feel as if it needs much waking, Brian. And I'm sure it's grown since last time!'

After some more kissing and fondling, he almost reluctantly unclipped the fabulous brassiere and put it aside. Then he stared at her exposed breasts. 'By damn, you're becoming a brazen hussy, Jane!'

Her nipples were now the same colour as her lipstick and fingernails.

. 'And you're a perverted fetishist!' she retorted with a innocent wide-eyed smile, as she had felt his penis twitch and swell as he feasted his eyes on her coloured teats. Knowing how he was stimulated by make-up, she had lip-sticked her nipples, just to please him in return for the sexy talk with which he excited her.

'Are these kiss-proof too?' he demanded.

'There's only one way to find out, darling, so get testing.'

Cadiz
Cadiz
26 Followers
1...34567...17