Adultery on the High Seas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cadiz
Cadiz
26 Followers

Instead, he hooked a finger into the waist of her satin knickers and pretended to peer inside.

'Have you used your lipstick anywhere else?' he asked. 'Maybe on some other lips?'

She giggled. 'No, it didn't occur to me - but it's great idea for next time!'

The thought of blood-red labia turned him on again and he fell to licking and sucking her breasts and nipples, sending her into the first stages of ecstasy. She pumped away at his penis and ran her fingers over the great helmet on top, From her initial fear of the purple weapon, it had now become an instrument of rapture.

'Aren't you going to fuck me tonight?' she hissed into his ear, as she ached with desire.

'Soon, darling, but something new for you first!'

He eased her knickers from her hips and with her willing help, they soon arrived at the foot of the bed. One hand slipped between her thighs and cupped her pussy, the other gently spread her thighs apart, as he had done the other night. Now he abandoned her breasts and slid himself down the bed. She expected him to start fingering her labia as he had done before, but suddenly his head was between her legs and his mouth was on her pussy.

Jane squealed with a mixture of surprise and embarrassment, which rapidly turned to delight. She had never expected this and had never even imagined it happening, but soon regretted all the wasted years in which she had been missing such a glorious sensation. Bending up her thighs to give him better access, she presented a much better target to his probing mouth.

'Yes, yes, Brian! Lick my cunt, then fuck me!' she hissed using words that had never escaped her lips before this week, though they had long circulated in her mind.

He started by running his tongue lightly along all the length of her slit, from her rosebud bottom to her clitoris, As it passed over her anus, she shuddered a little with apprehension at having the forbidden area touched, but he did not return and began probing deeper between her outer labia. The moisture of his tongue mixed with the increasing flow of her juices as her pussy began to swell.

'Yes, do it deeper, please!' she begged as his mouth pressed against the lips of her vulva, the ones she had promised to lip-stick for him.

Then his fingers came into play and gently prised the lips apart, so that he could get his mouth inside them to nuzzle and grip the thin membranes of the inner labia. He licked them and pulled at them, stretching them gently outwards with his lips, making her groan with pleasure.

'I'm going to eat your pussy, Janie,' he threatened. 'I love it so much that I'm not going to leave it for the other men, the ones outside who are waiting to fuck you, one after the other!'

Brian knew she had this fantasy of being gang-banged, so he played up to it to heighten her excitement. It seemed to work, as she grabbed his hair in a spasm of passion and pulled his head tighter against her cunt.

'Lick my clit, please, please!' she gabbled, writhing on the bed.

He happily obliged and with strokes of his pointed tongue, manipulated the little knob peeping from its hood.

After a few moments, he was in danger of suffocation and pulled back to draw breath, taking the opportunity to separate her inner labia with his fingers to get a clear view of of the inside of her pussy. Now he could wash the entire pinkness with his tongue, from around the dark entrance to her vagina, right up to her clitoris. With thumb and finger-tip, he pushed back the hood and tickled the end of the little cone with his tongue, making her gasp with delight. Pursing his lips, he drew it into his mouth and sucked on it, his tongue still teasing the tip.

'Oh God, Brian, what are you doing to me?' she wailed. 'That's fantastic, don't stop. please!'

He carried on for a time to give her the full benefit of the exquisite sensitivity of the little organ, getting his own great pleasure from the knowledge that it was it turning her on so dramatically.

Then he turned his attention to the entrance to her vagina

'I'm going to fuck you a different way first, darling!' he whispered to her. 'How would you like my long tongue right up inside you?'

This promise of a novel erotic stimulation immediately hit the spot in her kinky imagination. Within a few days, the demure young woman had lost all remnants of her former reserve and avidly accepted any new means of satisfying her lust.

'Yes, yes, yes, do it to me!' she gasped. 'But then please, please, fuck me with your huge cock, Brian!'

She was soon grabbing his hair again in a paroxysm of delight as she felt his warm, wet tongue entering her sex canal. He lapped at the sides of the entrance and then roved up and down the first inch or so of her vagina, reaching to the narrow part where his purple golf-ball had stuck last time. It was not only the acute sensations that thrilled her, as the thought of the sheer erotic wickedness of what he was doing.

After a few minutes of this, though she enjoyed it immensely, she again became desperate to have her vagina filled with something more substantial than his tongue.

'Come on, Brian, fuck me like you promised!' she wailed.

He pulled his head from between her legs and came up to kiss her energetically on the lips, briefly playing with her tits and nipples at the same time.

'No, I'm not going to fuck you! This time you're going to fuck me!'

He flopped on to his back alongside her and with his powerful arms, lifted her bodily and sat her across his belly, facing him with her knees on the bed.

'What are you doing?' she squeaked with surprise, as she felt his great knob pressing against her pussy. Naked, she made an entrancing sight for him, with her jutting breasts, beautiful face and cloud of red-blonde hair.

'It's up to you now, madam!' he said, grinning up at her. 'Just take hold of the Monster from the Black Lagoon and put him inside you.'

Giggling apprehensively, she lifted herself slightly and grasped his penis, raising it from where it was laying on his stomach.

With the other hand, she separated her slippery labia and aimed the mushroom at the entrance to her vagina, lowering herself very slowly until she felt the first sensation of stretching in the walls of her cunt.

'I don't think it'll go, Brian!' she whispered. 'I seem to have got smaller again since the other night.'

'You can do it, if you try,' he said encouragingly. 'Here, let me help.'

He slipped a forefinger into her slit and fondled the head of the clitoris again, which he had discovered was a sure-fire way of instantly doubling her sexual appetite..

'Now lower yourself on to it, darling!'

Tentatively she did so and the mushroom head slowly vanished from his sight, to the accompaniment of little cries from Jane, as her cunt gradually enveloped his penis. To help it on its way, he lifted himself from the bed and with a sudden push, sent it right into the depths of her vagina,

With a squeal of delight, she began pumping up and down, her labia resting on the base of his cock as she reached the lowest point.

'Is that nice, lover?' she hissed, as she rose up again until the golf-ball threatened to stick in the narrow neck of her vagina, the place where the Frenchman had destroyed her hymen years before.

'God, itt's marvellous, sweet,' he gasped. 'I can feel myself rubbing against your womb!'

They settled into a steady rhythm, he pushing against her down-strokes to get as deep as possible and coming out on the return stroke, so that the hard ridge around his glans appeared at her vulva.

'I want to come again, Brian!' she moaned. 'Make me come again, please!'

He continued to rub her clitoris, but decided that some dirty talk should also help to push her over the edge.

'You're being shagged by a huge purple cock, Janie! The cock that will soon spurt thick, white cords of spunk deep into your cunt - and there'll be plenty more of that for you from those men waiting outside!'

His words did the trick, for with a wail of ecstasy, her orgasm enveloped her. He could feel the waves of contraction from her vaginal walls gripping his shaft as her back arched and her head went back. A moment later, she collapsed like a deflated balloon and fell forwards across his chest, still impaled on his penis.

After a few moments' recovery time, during which he kissed her tenderly, she began to respond, nuzzling him and working herself gently up and down his cock.

'That was wonderful, Brian,' she murmured. 'But you haven't come yourself yet?'

'I'm keeping it for the grand finale, love, We'll have it together, I'm sure you've got another one left!'

She lifted herself on her hands and let her breasts hang down, moving them delicately from side to side so that the nipples grazed against his bare chest. Looking down, she made sure that they rubbed against his own nipples. She felt his penis twitch inside her and knew that a new session was beginning for them.

Moving up so that she pulled herself off his cock, she hovered her breasts over his face. Then with one hand, she took a tit and squeezing it to make the nipple tense, she rubbed the teat sensuously across his lips. His lips opened and she pressed half the tit into his mouth for him to lick the nipple and suck on the breast itself. Then she repeated the erotic act with the other one.

'Jesus, that's good!' he sighed, when she let him have his mouth back. 'But whatever happened to that nice young lady who left Southampton only a few days ago?'

Jane was beginning to wonder that herself, as when her mind was not swamped with passion, she realised that she was a changed woman, thanks to the encouragement of Heidi and the expert ministrations of Brian Wolfe. Her resident conscience-devil had given up as a bad job and abandoned her shoulder altogether, leaving her free to pursue every avenue of sexual eroticism that presented itself.

She was starting to wonder where the borderline between sensual passion and perversion might lie, but without any yardstick to compare them, she was content to let matters take their course and squeeze every ounce of enjoyment out of them while she had the chance.

'How did you like riding me, sweetheart?' asked Brian wanting to keep the conversation stimulating for her.

'It was great, once I got over the fright!' she gurgled, in the happy, girlish voice that she sometimes used. 'I could feel the rim of your mushroom rasping up and down inside me, it went in incredibly deep when I sat down really tightly on you.'

'I think they call that the 'cow-girl' position, according to some naughty magazines that I saw in Germany. You can sit the other way around, with your back to me, so we can try that another time.'

She rolled over to lie on her back alongside him. 'So you read dirty books, Brian Wolfe.... you're really just a randy old man. aren't you? Is that where you learned all these marvellous things you do to me?'

He slid a hand between her legs to cup her pussy. 'I've still a few new ones in my repertoire, miss.' he promised..

'I like them all, I really do. The missionary position is nice as I love feeling your weight on me, it makes me all submissive... you know, " you Tarzan, me Jane sort of thing!" But I think doggy is my favourite, I like having your body pressed against my bum - and you can get in to me even more deeply -- I can feel the head inside my belly!'

Again she had a mental flash-back to her former self ....... could she have even imagined saying these things a week ago? But she consoled herself by thinking that probably everyone has secret kinks - hers was sexy talk and the thought of multiple partners, while Brian obviously got off on exotic make-up and erotic lingerie. Jane recalled that one of the more promiscuous girls in her cosmetics company had once told her that as long as these lurid conversations were kept to the bedroom, they were a legitimate part of love-making. 'But pillow talk is meant only for the pillow!' she had added.

Brian now acted on her last confession of how she liked to be fucked. Rolling on to his knees, he again effortlessly lifted her over into a similar position and settled himself behind her on the long-suffering bed.

'If doggy is your favourite, ma'am, who am I to deny you your pleasures?' he announced in a mock Clark Gable voice. 'I've never seen you close-up in this position before,' he added in an awed voice, 'Every part of you is so beautiful!'

He gazed at her cunt nestling between her smooth round buttocks, the inner labia just peeping from between the fleshy outer lips. Her tiny wrinkled rosebud of an anus winked at him and on an impulse, he licked it with his tongue and felt it contract in spasm.

'Brian, you mustn't do that!' she squeaked, but he fancied he detected a lack of conviction in her protest. However, not wanting to spoil the moment, he contented himself with lashing her vulva with his tongue, then insinuating the tip between her cunt lips, licking the full length up to her clitoris hood.

Jane's moans of delight increased as he used the thumbs of both hands to pull aside her labia, so that he could repeat his earlier performance of kissing and licking the whole of her exposed pussy.

'Eat my clit, Brian!' she urged hungrily. 'Suck me, then fuck me!'

Her whole vulva was now sopping wet, both from her secretions and his saliva. When he climbed on her back and sank his bulbous cock into her, it slid deeply into her vagina with only a momentary pause at the narrowest part.

'Oh God, that's so good!' she hissed. 'As deep as you can now, my love... fuck me, fuck me!'

The edges of his bulbous cock-head were so tightly squeezed against the drum-tight walls of her stretched cunt-passage that he felt as if they were on fire. He brought his feet and legs up higher so that they were virtually around her waist as he crouched above her and drove down against her buttocks to get deeper inside her than he had ever done before.

As he felt the end of his penis impact on the top end of her vagina, she squealed with pleasure at the novel sensations within her belly.

'Are you going to come inside me? Please fill me again, Brian, please!'

He passed his hands under her to massage her hanging tits and felt the first warnings of his imminent ejaculation. Wanting them both to have a final orgasm together, he resorted to dirty talk to trigger her climax.

'Yes, my love, I'm going to pump enough sperm into you to populate the whole of Asia. It'll bubble out of my cock and fill you, then run all over your pussy and down your legs!'

He picked up the pace of his thrusts to almost a frenzy and from the sounds she was making, he knew she was about to explode.

As a last trigger, he gasped into her ear. 'Imagine this is Lionel fucking you, Jane! I know he's dying to get inside you - and I know you'd like his cock spurting spunk into your cunt!'

This did the trick and with a wail, she convulsed in an orgasm, just as he had an explosive ejaculation that seemed to go on four times as long as usual. His penis jerked time and time again as it pumped out semen into her vagina, which leaked out all around his shaft to coat her vulva.

As he pulled out in sheer exhaustion, he saw the thick white cream gush out of her and run down the insides of her thighs.

The both collapsed into the 'spoon' position and cuddled up in satiated affection.

'Thank goodness Heidi told me to bring that towel!' she murmured, as she fell asleep.

***

Late the next morning, the two women were in their cabin, thinking about getting dressed for lunch. Jane had finished her morning's kindergarten duties, though after the previous evening's activities, her mind was not fully focussed on reading fairy stories to them.

It had been midnight before she got back to their cabin and after a highly-necessary shower next door, when she also surreptitiously washed the towel, she was exhausted by the time she crawled into bed, Heidi being fast asleep by then.

'How did you get on with Brian this time?' asked the German woman. Having persuaded her friend into this life of licentiousness, she felt responsible for making sure that Jane was getting full value from it.

'Oh, it was fantastic, Heidi! I didn't know that were so many things a man could do to a woman - and he says he's not finished yet!'

She was still too reticent to describe to another person exactly what Brain had done to her, but Heidi gave one of her impish grins.

'I expect I can imagine most of them, pet,' she said. 'I told you that you've been missing out on the best experiences in life,'

They were sitting in their underclothes before choosing what to wear - it was getting very hot, now that were nearing Sicily.

'Has he kissed you all over yet, dear?' asked Heidi bluntly.

Jane blushed. 'Yes, I don't think he missed anywhere!'

Her friend pointed with a scarlet nail at Jane's panties, where a fringe of golden hair was peeping out of the leg holes.

'I asked that because men love a bare pussy. I don't know what it is with most of them, but they go wild over one that's shaved. I always keep mine like that.'

Jane's face stayed pink with embarrassment but the very idea caught her imagination. 'Do you think I should shave mine for him?' she asked.

Once again she could hardly believe that she was saying this to another woman.

Heidi nodded. 'If he's been so bloody marvellous to you, it's only fair that you look your best for him. I'll do it for you, if you like.'

'No, it's fine, thanks,' said Jane hastily. 'I've got all the gear for shaving my legs and arm-pits, I'll do it tonight.'

Heidi's interest in her friend's sexual adventures seemed limitless.

'If you say he's kissed you all over, I do hope you've done the same for him,' she said in a motherly fashion.

At this, words failed Jane and she dumbly shook her head. Heidi frowned at her, as if she had confessed some awful sin.

'That's not fair, Jane, every man deserves that! He must be too much of gentleman to have suggested it, but you make sure that he gets a taste of that sweet mouth of yours.'

Jane again had no answer to this, as she was not even sure what Heidi meant and the remnants of her innocence prevented her from asking.

After lunch, the usual routine was sprawling on the large open area where the after-ends of the promenade deck came together. The crew had rigged a canvas shade over half of it, as the sun in the Mediterranean was now scorching and would get worse as they approached Cyprus and then the Suez Canal and the Red Sea beyond.

The First Class passengers either lounged on deck chairs or played quoits or deck tennis, though many had taken to their beds for a post-lunch snooze. Some sat in the lounge out of the sun and the inevitable bridge groups played away in corners.

It was one of Brian's duty days, but he appeared in mid-afternoon in uniform, now khaki shirt, shorts and long socks. He pulled up a chair and sat between Jane and Heidi, after ordering soft drinks for them all. The two women and their lovers had agreed to 'cool it' in public to avoid the inevitable gossip about their relationships, so their behaviour was very platonic.

However, Brian managed to whisper in Jane's ear that he loved her and was waiting until the next time he could pin her naked to a bed and fuck her into a coma! To hear this spoken to her in such amiable, matter-if-fact tones in the middle of crowded public deck, excited Jane so much that she became instantly wet between the thighs and had difficulty in keeping a straight face, as two older wives were sitting only a few feet away.

Thinking that she would get her revenge on him, she leaned back in the deck-chair to be nearer him, and spoke in an equally bland conversational way.

'What was that remark you made last night about Lionel Galbraith? Was that just your fertile imagination or have you been talking to him about me?'

Cadiz
Cadiz
26 Followers
1...45678...17