Adultery Paid Off

Story Info
Errant wife finds a silver lining from the affair.
2.4k words
3.62
36k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I crossed another day off the calendar. One year, two months and twenty six days. That's how long it's been. That's how long it's been since I have had any sex. "Sex on tap" everyone said when I got married. Well, a sure fire killer for that is trying to have a baby. The situation was hopeless and getting worse. I walked out and sat on the porch. The Watson's across the road had gone on a six month vacation and brought in a house sitter. He sat on their porch, staring at me, drinking his beer at seven in the morning while I drank my coffee. Neither of us acknowledging the other, I guess we both had our problems.

I would often come home from work early, as the studio was only around the corner. Some days I didn't have much on so I stayed home working in the garden. It was hot, digging and mulching in the summer heat. The house sitter would always be there on the porch, undressing me with his unwavering stare. In a way it was very creepy but, at the same time, I felt flattered to have someone notice me.

I decided to have a little fun and stir things up a bit, so the next day I wore the shortest shorts I could find, and provocatively bent over in his direction. I felt a little silly at first but then got into the swing of things. I started doing all sorts of poses with the hose, the spade and even the secateurs until I spiked my ass on the rose bush. A little embarrassed I looked up but there was no reaction from him.

So the next day I tried to look sexier and wore a very loose shirt with a few extra buttons undone, revealing a lacy bra. There was a bit of wind that day and it was difficult to look sexy whilst battling to keep the stupid shirt on my shoulder and trying to see through my hair whipping me in the eyes. I was useless. I retired early and noticed I still didn't get a response.

The following day I went one step further and did away with my bra entirely. It was a calm day and I made sure the shirt was slightly transparent to guarantee me some sort of response. Just then Carol walked past. "Shit." I muttered under my breath. "What's she going to say seeing me gardening in a see through shirt and shorts so short I give myself wedgies?"

"Hi there," she hesitated, "you look nice." She looked at me up and down as if I was some weirdo.

"Hi Carol," I said chirpily and quickly picked up a bundle of compost to hide my exposed breasts. "Walking the dog I see?"

"Yeah, ah, enjoy your gardening." And with that, she made a quick get-a-way.

I dropped the bundle and felt like a real fool. I looked up at the porch and saw him just sitting there. He made me mad, I'm not sure what I was expecting but I wanted some sort of reaction from him and I was determined to get it.

So I came out in a very short sleeveless dress and wore nothing underneath. The soft summer afternoon breeze tickled me between the legs and my nipples responded to the call. I dug, I raked and bent over in numerous positions but it seemed the only thing I was doing was getting myself all hot and bothered.

I gave up.

The next day I went to the studio to catch up on the last few wasted days. I checked my diary, "Shit!" I had forgotten I promised to meet Meg for a coffee. I scooped up my bag, grabbed my keys and flew out the door.

"Morning darls, so sorry I'm late." I gave Meg a big hug and a kiss. We'd been friends for years.

"Thought I was going to have to share my news with the waitress", she beamed at me. I looked at her puzzled. "Valentines is around the corner so my dearest sweetheart bought two tickets to the Cayman Islands! Can you believe it?"

"Wow, that's awesome." I was very pleased for her.

"So what have you two got planned?"

"Oh, just the usual - nothing. Same as last Valentines, and the one before." I sunk in my chair and lowered my eyes.

"Don't tell me you still haven't had sex?"

"One year, two months and twenty six days."

"No way", Meg was shocked, "go and get fucked. Seriously, this is not healthy, go and get yourself fucked. I mean it. My brother's available, think of it as an early Valentines present."

I chuckled at her enthusiasm to clear the ever growing cobwebs. "Thanks, your too kind, but your brother?" I shook my head, "I think I'll take my chances standing on the corner one night." I sculled the rest of my coffee, "must go darls. I'll see you when you get back from your Valentines sex quest in the tropics."

Buzzing with caffeine I got back to studio and into the darkroom. I had a pile of photos I needed to develop. I heard the studio door swing open.

"Is that you Jeff?" I called but there was no reply. It had to be him since he's the only one that visits me in the studio. "Be out in a minute."

The dark room door opened abruptly and the house sitter entered. I turned around startled, and dropped my photo, dripping wet with solution. I was shocked, he moved towards me with such purpose, such wild hunger that I didn't even have a chance to speak.

He slammed my body up against the wall, adrenaline pumped through my veins, my head was swimming. I started to pant, almost hyper ventilating. He held my wrists while he lifted my arms up above my head and pushed them against the wall. I couldn't move. His body pressed hard up against mine. I had no hope of escape. His eyes pierced mine and I could see the hunger in them. A bead of sweat dripped down my temple and I knew he had me.

He moved his face closer to mine and took a deep breath. I'm sure he could smell the mix of fear and excitement emanating from every pore. He moved down to my neck and hovered for a moment, teasing me, tormenting me like a cat playing with its prey before finishing it off. His thick wet tongue felt like velvet as he slowly licked my neck. The stubble of his day old growth brushed up against the side of my neck sending tremors down my legs. I was euphoric. My body was alive, my skin tingled with forbidden excitement, feeling every follicle pushing erect. I closed my eyes and let out an uncontrollable whimper. I felt his body press harder against mine and I found it hard to breathe.

Not releasing his grip on my wrists, he slid my arms down to my shoulders and continued with his tongue, down my chest. He rubbed his face across my breasts but was frustrated by the barrier he encountered. In one movement he grabbed my crisp white shirt with his teeth and tore it open. I heard one of the buttons bounce to the floor and idly thought that was the end of my one-off designer shirt that cost me half a pay packet. But I didn't care; I wanted him to tear it all off and now. He had a different idea.

My shirt gaped open, revealing my small round breasts supported by a see through white lace bra. He didn't waste time and completely engulfed my breast with his mouth, swirling his tongue around my erect nipple. He licked and stroked magic and I could feel my juices soaking through my panties. My nipple wanted to burst through my bra and reach out to his mouth screaming lick me, suck me, pinch me hard.

My knees buckled. I wanted to be fucked, I needed to be fucked. I tried to move and release my arms, to grab something, taste something but his hold was too strong. My whimpers turned into soft moans. My vagina moaned as well, she moaned for something hard to feel and taste in her soft, moist cavity.

His tongue carried on down to my navel, swirling around my knotted stomach. Then he pressed hard up against my crutch with his face, nuzzling between my legs through my tight blue denim skirt. He finally released the pressure from my wrists and guided my hands to his head while he continued pressing his face into me. I ran my hands through his short dark hair wanting to push his head harder and harder.

I had completely lost control. I was no longer thinking or acting like a rational woman. This man, which had dawned on me that I knew nothing about, was driving me absolutely wild. My flaunting had paid off after all.

He slipped his hands up my skirt, tore off my panties and then stood up. As he unzipped his pants he smacked his mouth up against mine. Our tongues found each other and I could taste the stale beer. My legs wrapped around his waist and he couldn't thrust himself in me fast enough.

"Oh God!" I yelled as the many months of repressed sexual tension exploded all at once. My body was slammed against the wall with each plunge, but it still wasn't hard enough. I don't even know if he used protection but I didn't care. I was being liberated.

He gave me a few quicker, short, hard shoves and my eyes rolled back, I held my breath and dug my nails into his back. He held me there for a moment and I felt alive, invigorated and smiled to myself until reality started flooding back. I pushed him away and landed on my feet.

"Who are you?!" I demanded, breathing heavily and feeling vulnerable and slightly desecrated. But he didn't answer. He calmly tucked himself back in, grinned at me and then walked out the door.

"At least tell me your name!" I yelled as I slid down the wall. My legs felt as though they were made of jelly. But he was gone.

I arrived home that evening feeling violated, guilty of betrayal but perversely invigorated. I prepared the evening meal as nothing had happened. I woke the next day with a sense of urgency for more. My libido came back with a vengeance and it scared me.

As I left the house I stopped and looked at the Watson's empty porch. He no longer sat there. I wondered who he was and how could a stranger know exactly what I needed? I burned inside with an almost uncontrollable passion that needed to be released. I was horny as hell. Walking into the dark room I observed the chaos of trays and photos on the floor and smiled with a delicious memory. Just then I heard the studio door open and my heart stopped. I braced myself. The dark room door flew open.

"Geez, what happened?"

"Jeff!" I exclaimed, letting out a burst of tension. "What are you doing here?"

"You left your diary at home. Thought you might need it."

He leaned towards me and placed it on the table next to me. Not thinking I grabbed his arm and held his gaze. We exchanged more in that brief moment, than we had for a long time. He moved closer and timidly kissed me. It was as if it was the first time again. I kissed him back harder and felt the love we once knew rush back through my heart. He sat me up on the table and with one swipe of his arm cleared the remaining few items to the floor.

Time passed and our relationship blossomed once again. We discovered each other in every room of our home and were happier than we could remember. It was as if the mysterious house sitter had switched something back on and had given me the confidence I needed again. Sparking my lust for sex, that one act of adultery had given me my marriage back.

And then it slapped me hard, the sting of foul guilt -- I was late! I had missed my period and I panicked.

The result of the home pregnancy test stared blankly back at me. I had always dreamed of this moment and thought of how euphoric I would be, rushing into Jeff's arms and shouting out to the world that I was pregnant. Instead, dread sank into my stomach so heavily I could hardly walk. What if the house sitter...

I had to know. From such a high of rekindled love, to a low so low I could barely get out of bed. It was a painful two weeks of tests and waiting but the truth was revealed. How could I tell Jeff? Do I just blurt it out in a casual conversation or leave a note like a silly school girl? Which ever way, our world was about to change forever.

It was Valentines Day and I decided it was time. I laid a red table cloth on the lounge room floor and set up a picnic style dinner with candles, long stemmed wine glasses and white napkins with little red love hearts. It was a simple meal as I wasn't sure if the food would be eaten. I sat and waited sipping on some red grape juice.

"Hi sweetheart. Wow, what a day I had today", called Jeff, as he came in through the lounge holding one of the biggest bunches of red roses I had ever seen. He stopped and looked at the setting on floor, "This looks great" he enthused and extended his arm out with the bunch of roses. He leaned down and gave me a long tender kiss then pulled back and said softly, "Love you."

I could hardly speak and just smiled warmly. I took the flowers and motioned for him to sit. He eagerly sat down opposite me and looked at the food trying to decide what to take first. He grabbed his plate ready to fill it when he noticed the envelope I had placed on it.

"What's this?" he asked.

I didn't reply. He opened it and sat motionless for what seemed an eternity. He stared at a picture of what seemed to be a grey scaled kidney bean. Then I could see it dawned on him, and he lifted his head with tears welling in his eyes and his words choked with emotion.

"Happy Valentines." I managed. The stress and tension of the passed couple of weeks melted away. Jeff launched himself over the plates, food, spilling the juice and hugged and kissed me with such delight. We were having a baby.