Advanced Sexual Education Ch. 05

Story Info
A lesson on oral sex.
2.8k words
4.52
73.6k
38

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/03/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday morning came, and it was time to go to ASE, once again. I got up, took a shower, then got dressed. Like usual, I knew it didn't really matter what I wore, because I would be naked in class anyhow. So, I pulled on a pair of gym shorts and a t-shirt, not bothering with underwear. Then I grabbed my bag, and headed to class.

I was running a little late, so I was nearly last to arrive. When I entered, I was greeted by the lovely sight of 11 naked students, sitting, waiting for class to start. I quickly pulled my shirt off, and saw the other three missing students (Alex, Eric, and Sofia) had just arrived as well. We all stripped, and soon Ms Sharon came in, naked as usual.

"Hello everyone," she said. "I hope you had a good weekend. Everyone, please get with your partners."

A couple minutes later, and I was seated next to Alex and Tony. Everyone else was seated with their partner(s) as well.

"Good. As we learned in our last class, the human body reacts to various stimuli. We demonstrated and observed this with sex toys. Today, we'll take this a step further, and move on to oral intercourse. Who can tell me what oral sex is?"

Nobody else seemed eager to speak up, so I raised my hand.

"Yes, Samantha."

"Well, oral sex is when one person uses their mouth to pleasure someone else."

"Correct. There are three basic types of oral sex. Arguably the most common (although there's no real way to prove it) is fellatio, also known as giving head, or a blow job, among other names. This is when a person uses their mouth to suck on a male's cock. Let's go ahead and practice that now.

"Although this can be performed by males, we won't be covering homosexual intercourse for a few more classes. So, I will ask that all the females in the class please perform this act on your partners. Samantha, please do this for both Alex and Tony. Everyone, take special note of how much length you can take in your mouth, and try to take as much as you can. Also, guys, please don't cum just yet. I'll give you time for that in a little while."

Ms Sharon then turned to John and Eric, and got on her knees. With no hesitation, she grabbed John's cock, and put her lips around it, sliding it deep inside her mouth.

Looking away, I turned to Alex and Tony. "Alright," I said. "Who's first?"

They looked at each other, and both raised their hands. I smiled, and down on my knees. I moved closer, until I was between Tony's legs, which he had opened wide for me. His cock was only slightly hard, but as soon as I grabbed it, it grew quickly.

I hesitated at first, because I hadn't ever tasted a guy's cock before, so I started by licking the tip. It tasted a little salty, but not too bad. Then I slowly put my lips around the tip, and slid it across my tongue. Inch by inch, I took his manhood into my mouth, until I felt the tip push against the back of my throat.

Remembering Ms Sharon's words, I pushed it further, until I felt myself start to gag. I knew it was possible to take more, but I couldn't make myself do it. I stopped at about four inches. Then, I slid it back out. Before removing it, though, I felt Tony's hand on the back of my head. He gently pushed me back down, and I didn't resist. Soon, with Tony's guidance, I was bobbing my head up and down on his cock. I sped up, and kept sucking on him. I felt him start to throb in my mouth, and I knew he was close to cumming. I wasn't ready for that, so I pulled his cock out, and leaned back.

"Thank you, Samantha," he said. His cock throbbed up and down, but I didn't see any cum.

After taking a moment to catch my breath, I turned to Alex. "Your turn." I said, smiling up at him.

I moved forward, until my head was between his thighs. His cock was in his hand, and it appeared he had been jacking off while watching my performance with Tony. He aimed his cock at my face. With no hesitation this time, I opened my mouth, and graciously accepted it. It was smaller than Tony's, but I still couldn't quite take the whole thing on the first thrust. On the second one however, I stopped when it hit my throat, and realized there was only about half an inch left, so I pushed myself, and took the tip down my throat, until I felt my lips touch his balls. Then I pulled back out. He thrust into me a few more times, then pulled all the way out.

I reached up and cleaned a little bit of drool and pre-cum from my lips, then got up and sat back in my chair. Looking around, it looked like I was last to finish, and everyone had been watching me.

"Excellent job, everyone," said Ms Sharon, with a smile. "I hope you all enjoyed that as much as I did.

"Now, the other type of oral sex is called cunningillus; the act of orally pleasuring a woman. This is usually done by licking and sucking on the girl's labia, but can also involve sticking the tongue inside her. Guys, please practice this on your partners now."

I turned back to the boys, and waited for their lead. They looked at each other and decided Alex should go first. As he moved closer, I leaned back, and spread my legs. He put his head down, and gave my pussy a long lick. Of course, by this time, I was very wet, so he got a good taste of my juices.

Then he put his mouth in between my legs and started going at it. I lifted my legs up to give him a good angle. I noticed many of the girls around the room were in much the same position. Alex continued licking my pussy, then he sucked on my lips. After a few seconds of that, he pushed his tongue inside me, which felt amazing. Then he pulled his head away.

Alex moved away, and Tony immediately took his place. There was only about 3 seconds between when Alex pulled his head away, and Tony put his lips on mine. I could immediately tell Tony had done this before. He immediately found my clit, and teased it with his tongue. Then he slowly slid his tongue down, until it was at my hole, and he started fucking me with it. I let my head fall back, and enjoyed it. He continued for about a minute, then pulled his head away.

Once again, our group was last to finish, since there were three of us. Tony took his seat, then Ms Sharon stood up.

"Good job, everyone," she said. "Now, there are many positions involving oral sex, but the one that comes up more than any other is the 69." She turned around and drew the number on the board. "It is named this, because the two bodies take this shape. One person lies down, and the other lies on top of them, facing the other way. What's unique about this position is it's one of the only ways that two partners can give and receive oral sex simultaneously.

"Now, I'd like each group to demonstrate this position. Guys lay on the floor on your back, and the girls will get on top of you."

Alex laid down first. Once he was ready, I got on my knees, then straddled his face. He immediately started licking my pussy again. I let him go at it for a moment, enjoying it, and looked around.

A few of the girls were facing the wrong direction, and couldn't figure out what they were doing wrong. Amy looked particularly perplexed, as she mounted her partner in a cowgirl position, with his cock pressed against her ass cheeks. I didn't get to see if she eventually figured it out, since I decided it was time to start sucking on Alex.

I leaned forward, and I found that my mouth was at exactly the right spot to suck on his dick. So I did. As I sucked on him, he licked me and tongue-fucked me. After a good five minutes, Tony tapped me on the shoulder. I looked up, and realized I hadn't given him a turn yet. So, I got up, he laid down, and I took the same position again, but over Tony this time.

Doing this position with Tony was much better, probably because I was already worked up. Also, his cock was bigger and tasted better. While I sucked on Tony, he ate me out, and it was amazing.

After too short a time, I heard Ms Sharon's say, "Alright everyone. That's enough. Please return to your seats."

I reluctantly took Tony's cock out of my mouth, and stood up. A few moments later, we were all back in our seats.

"Excellent work everyone," Ms Sharon said. "Now, I only have one activity left, and then you may all leave. But before we begin, I have a few things to say, in regards to future activities and assignments.

"First off, today will be our last class that does not involve full-on intercourse. That means that if you have not already lost your virginity, and would like to do so in your own way, I would advise you to do so before the next class.

"Secondly, beginning today, you will have a homework assignment given at the end of each class, based on that day's topic. A few guidelines for all of these assignments:

"1. You must complete each assignment outside of class. Any activities in class may not be used for homework assignments.

"2. Each assignment will be graded simply upon completion. If you do the given activity, you get full credit. If you don't do it, you get a zero.

"3. Since I will not be there when you complete the assignment, you are required to submit proof of each assignment, in the form of photographs or videos.

"4. I will drop one homework grade. That means you have the choice to not complete any one assignment. Beyond that, if you don't complete the assignment, you get a zero. However, there will be many opportunities for extra credit, so if you feel uncomfortable doing more than one assignment, you may make up some of the points by complete additional tasks in other assignments.

"5. Most of the assignments will require someone else's participation. You may partner with any of your classmates, but only for one assignment each. So, if you complete this first assignment with one person, you may not complete a later one with that same person. You also have the option of completing the assignments with people outside of class, but you must get their written consent. I have forms for that in my office.

"Any questions about the homework?" Nobody raised their hands. "Alright. One last thing: there will be a final project for this class, but you don't need to worry about the details of that right now. I will explain it in the last few weeks of class.

"Alright, now on to today's final activity. First, we need to move all the chairs to the sides, so we have ample floor space." We moved chairs around, and soon we were all standing in the middle of the room. "Excellent. Now, everyone form a circle, with your group, with the girl on the left. Because the numbers don't quite work out, I'll ask that Tony and Eric sit outside the circle. In a little bit, you can switch with Alex and John."

We took a few minutes to do this, but soon we were in a large circle. On my right was Alex, and to my left was Roberto.

"Alright, now I've looked for a name for what this is called, and the best I could find is a daisy chain. Everyone lie on the ground. Guys lie on your back, and girls on your knees. Your face should be between the legs of the person to your left. When you are in position, go ahead and start pleasuring your partner."

Soon, we were all in position. I started sucking on Roberto's cock, and was slightly surprised when I felt Alex's mouth make contact with my pussy. We all sucked and licked each other, which caused many noises, including slurps and moans of pleasure.

After a few minutes, Ms Sharon had Tony and Alex (and Eric and John) switch places, so Tony was now sucking on my labia, while Alex watched. He took it upon himself to jack off.

A few minutes more, and Ms Sharon had us turn around. So now, I was sucking on Tony, and Roberto was fucking me with his tongue. She also said we were welcome to cum whenever we were ready, but we were to continue the daisy chain until she said to stop.

Latoya was on the other side of Tony, being pleasured by him. Apparently she had done a good job before we turned around, because it didn't take long for Tony released his load. I felt a large spurt of cum shoot into the back of my throat. Since I wasn't expecting it yet, I gagged a little, but I followed Ms Sharon's rule, and did not remove my mouth.

For the next few minutes the room filled with the sounds of grunts and moans, as many of the guys, and a few of the girls came. Ms Sharon had Tony get up and switch with Alex again. While they were switching, I swallowed Tony's load. I only had a few seconds to catch my breath, then Alex's cock was in my mouth again.

The entire time, Roberto was slowly but surely bringing me closer to my orgasm, and it finally happened shortly after I started sucking on Alex. I moaned a little, then more, and finally I came hard, pushing my pelvis into Roberto's face, and my mouth further onto Alex's cock. It felt amazing! I hadn't cum in a few days, so this was a long time coming.

I continued to moan through the whole thing, which must have felt good for Alex, because shortly after I started, he followed my lead. I felt his large load of cum fill my mouth. It was more cum than Tony had released. As soon as I felt he was done, I swallowed it all.

We had both finished cumming, but we didn't stop pleasuring each other, or our partners. It appeared Ms Sharon was waiting for each person to cum. A few minutes later, the last person (Barbara) had cum, and Ms Sharon told us all we could stand up, and return to our seats.

When we were all seated, she asked, "Did everyone enjoy that?" I looked around, and saw many nods, and more smiles. "Good. Now, that's all I had planned for today, but I need to give you your homework assignment.

"By the next class period, you must give oral sex to one person, and recieve oral sex from a different person. I don't have any preference over whether your partners are the same sex or different. Remember, you may do your assignment with your classmates, but that counts them out for future assignments. Also, don't forget to get proof of the encounters.

"Everyone have a good day, and I'll see you next class period."

With that we were dismissed. We all stood, got dressed, and walked out. On the way out, I started talking with Nicole. After a bit of discussion about the class, she said she was going to a dining hall, and asked if I wanted to join her.

"Nah, I'm not really hungry," I said, with a smile. She laughed, and we parted ways.

On my walk back to my dorm room, I thought about the day's experience. Three guys had sucked on my pussy lips, fucked me with their tongues, and licked my clit. In exchange, I had sucked on each of their cocks, and swallowed two loads of cum. Quite an eventful morning.

I also thought about who I'd complete the assignment with. After a little thought, I pulled my phone out and texted Nicole and asked her if she wanted to get her food to go, and join me in my room. Then I texted Alex as well.

Suffice to say, the remainder of my day was fun. ;)