Advanced Swimming Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could swear they were sending warmth into her body and after a while of sensual dancing, she forgot all about this being sort of an "assignment." All at once there was an air, an assurance about him she had never detected.

As they meshed their bodies together and her legs opened slightly to invite him, he responded and slid his knee between hers slowly and confidently as she rode him softly.

"I've got him," she thought. The surprise to her was that all of a sudden she wanted him very badly.

"What the hell am I doing?' he thought. The warning flag was up but he was hooked and just couldn't stop.

All at once all the little stories, all the mental tidbits Doc had fed him came together in a very real, very life vision. He was holding her in his arms and she was responding.

Suddenly, just like that and with very little to think back on, they were in his car and on the way to his house. She led him upstairs... fully concentrated on her prey.

He followed her very willingly, expectations now filling his head. No thoughts of Rachel were around.

Alicia knew men... the ones she had tried, the ones she wanted to try in the future. And especially the one she had now. He had teased her imagination for some time now, always wondering if this good little boy could go bad. She obviously had her answer. She would give him what he wanted, but not more than she wanted to. It's best to leave a little for the imagination in case there needed to be a repeat performance.

He had taken a bottle of wine out of the refrigerator. She poured him a drink and turned on the music. She took the drink from his hand and drank the rest, putting the glass on the small table next to them. She placed herself into his arms, her back pressing against his chest. Her curvy body began to move, seducing him, while her mind was smiling and getting lost in the music.

She was truly burning and he responded. She felt his pants, the big bulge, as his hands pressed her body harder to him.

Darren couldn't speak. It was if he was driven by her subtle, unspoken suggestions.

He moved his hands up her short dress and caressed her thighs. His big warm palms moved up, higher, craving her secret place... They found it, hot and wet...and totally shaved!

He moaned quietly at the contact with the bald, heavily oiled lips. It was such a contrast from the massive bush of Rachel.

His fingers played with her lips for a long time, Alicia moving slowly at his touch and breathing heavily. Finally, he moved away the thong, and whispered in her ear to spread her legs.

While she did, letting him uncover his special playground, she pressed her butt backwards, caressing his erection while he was playing with her. Soon he heard her moan, moans that made him go wild.

Alicia knew a guy loved her moaning, loved it when he knew he was giving pleasure to her.

His breathing became deeper, he was hard, very hard indeed, and she felt it. He unreleased his cock and placed it between her thighs, his head caressing the slippery entrance.

He whispered into her ear; she was so god damn wet, her panties soaked, her juices running down her thighs... She smiled; she wasn't known to be naughty for nothing.

Finally, she asked him.

"Are you going to stand there all day or fuck me?"

The boldness, the brashness of it. It almost made him come.

So he did, without hesitation; he entered her with one quick thrust. He had no problem moving in and out of her, fucking her as she wished him to, as she wanted. One of his hands found its way to her clit and his finger started rubbing it, while he was thrusting himself into her. His other hand held her close to him, powerfully and possessively.

When he went faster she couldn't hold her screams away, and she came, floods of stars passing before her eyes, taking her up and down in a flying roller coaster. He came with her, his seed filling her center, and he bit into her white shoulder.

And then she was gone.

It was that quick. Not allowing him to take her home, she called a taxi instead and waited patiently for it to arrive. All at once it was if she was over for a congenial visit and they were waiting for the meat to come off the grill.

As soon as the headlights flashed in the driveway (and he suddenly cringed concerning their neighbors), she gave him a soft kiss and a sweet farewell.

"You were wonderful," she whispered in his ear. "No wonder Rachel seems so content."

Then she simply walked out the door.

Darren was left with enough free time on his hands to think about it. It dawned on him that there was a huge difference in having sex and having a marriage.

He had no clue at the moment how soon that situation would be challenged.

................................................

THE BET: TRAPPED BY A SURE THING

The romp with Alicia weighed heavy on Darren's mind. How could he have done it? There was little probability of Rachel finding out but what about Doc? He was his best friend and maybe there could have been little "tell-tell" signs coming from Alicia.

The questions didn't go long before being answered.

And of all places, it came out at a most inopportune time. Right in the middle of a little get together among the four of them. The girls were inside finishing up after dinner and the two of them were out in the back yard finishing their drinks. The conversation was pleasant and idle, ranging from sports to politics.

After a while it grew silent for a few minutes, then Doc lowered his voice and glanced towards the back door. But when he spoke Darren thought he might have well just shouted it out.

"So, how did you enjoy Alicia the other night?" He had a very strange smile on his face. It was obvious he had caught Darren's hand in the cookie jar and wanted to know how they tasted.

Darren hesitated a long time before he stuttered out a response. It certainly wasn't the time to be caught lying.

"You know about that?" He stared straight ahead, unable to look his friend in the eye. Instinctively, he turned his head to look for Rachel as if to see if she knew, too.

Doc picked up on it.

"She doesn't know," he said quietly. "This will always remain among the three of us and is our treat."

"Our treat!!"

Doc laughed and looked away before giving Darren a condescending smile.

"Surely you don't think it happened that fast, that smoothly by accident."

Darren didn't answer, just looked perplexed and raised his palms in the air slightly. What was he talking about?

"It's okay, my friend. You know it's all a game with us. Maybe you didn't believe me?"

"I believe you."

"Well, you didn't answer my question. How was it?"

Darren searched for his answer. The truth or an embarrassing lie.

"It was nice. Very nice."

He was surprised at the sigh of relief coming out of Doc. It was almost as if it were Doc, not he, who was on the hot plate here.

"So, you screwed another woman and there was no lightning bolt come down and strike you dead?"

Darren laughed a nervous little laugh. "No bolts yet," he said.

"And, you're still happily married to that gorgeous woman in there. That hasn't exploded?"

"No." He had a feeling this wasn't idle chat.

"Have you fucked her since then?"

"Oh yeah, lots of times." He felt like he was defending himself.

"Was it good?"

"Well, yeah, really great."

Doc looked at him and turned his palms up as if to say, "I told you so."

"See, there's pleasures out there for the two of you. And it won't tear your world apart."

Darren could see what he was getting at and knew Doc was way out of line.

"She would never go for a thing like that." He said it with confidence because he truly meant it. There could be no way she would wander from their marriage.

"Even if she were tempted, maybe with a little help?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well, look how easily it happened to you. And you certainly had no intentions to cheat on her."

Finally, the lightening bolt came down. Not for cheating, but for being naïve. He had been carefully set up!

Doc didn't have a degree in psychology for nothing. He read Darren like a book.

"That's right, little brother. My little stories about us, the teasing about Rachel. All of it was just to get you in the right frame of mind. And of course, timing. We needed you in the right place at the right time."

"So you and Alicia planned it." He didn't ask. He stated the obvious.

"That's right."

"Why?"

"At first it was to prove a point."

"About what?"

"That anybody can be swayed under the right circumstances."

"To do what?"

"Cheat. And Rachel. Especially Rachel."

"What about her?"

"That maybe she's not such a goody-goody girl as you think. That maybe she has fantasies, too. And maybe you're not in all of them. Alicia is tired of hearing about Mrs. Fidelity."

"And that is what it was all about?"

"Somewhat. I think you know how attracted I am to her. Or don't you?"

"Yeah, it's pretty obvious. But I didn't think much about it."

"Do you realize how many times she's flashed that beautiful red bush at me?"

"No." And hundreds of others, too, but Darren wasn't about to expose that!

There was an awkward silence for a few seconds. Finally, it was Darren that broke the silence.

"So, where is this all going?"

Doc slid back in his seat and looked at him for a while, almost if sizing him up.

"I think Rachel can be had. I think that, under some special circumstances, she will let go."

Darren was flabbergasted.

"Oh, my God, no way! No way!"

Doc sat quietly a few minutes and let him stew about it. Then he approached it gently.

"Why not, Darren? We're best of friends here. You gave in to temptation and if you don't mind me saying it, you went down pretty easy. So, what makes you think that Rachel is so straight that she couldn't be coaxed into some stray cock?"

Darren cringed, not just at the choice of words but the mental thoughts it brought.

"She just wouldn't, that's all. I know her."

"Does she know you?"

"That's different." Darren knew exactly what he was talking about.

Doc paused for a long time, getting ready for his strike out pitch. It was time to move forward.

"Is she so different from us?"

"Yes." He was defiant in his answer.

"Enough to make a little bet?"

"What bet?" Darren was edgy about all of this.

"Let's talk about the prize first. Then I'll place the bet. Okay?"

"Okay." Darren shrugged. Why the mystery, he thought.

"If you win, I'll give you a night out at the Plaza and dinner for two at Rudy's."

Darren perked his ears up. What we were talking about here was worth probably five hundred dollars.

"And if you win?" What was Doc's prize?

Doc approached it very carefully. Now was not the time to make a mistake.

"If I win, you'll give me a shot at Rachel. And, maybe a little timely assistance at my request."

Darren was floored! He was out of his mind! But instead of saying that, instead he somehow almost coughed out the question.

"What's the bet?"

Doc began to talk. The more he spoke the further Darren's jaw dropped. The man was out of his head. He must have money to just throw away!

"Well?" Doc was through with his proposal.

Darren could not believe he was sitting there listening to the most preposterous thing he had ever heard.

"Two weeks." He said it slowly as if to make sure he understood. "Two weeks."

Doc nodded slowly. "Two weeks."

"Begging?"

Doc nodded his head.

"Begging," he said with assurance.

At first Darren was shaken, then amused, and then laughed out loud.

"You're on!" He almost gloated.

Doc offered his hand for a shake.

"We're on."

Just then the door opened and the two girls came outside. There must have been obvious looks on the men's faces.

Alicia looked at them suspiciously and asked, "What are you two up to?"

They looked at each other before Doc spoke.

"Oh, nothing." The look he had on his face may have escaped Rachel but Alicia picked up on it right away. Maybe it would lead to nothing, but the bait had been taken.

As they all went back into the house, the two men had thoughts filling their heads.

"I can taste that steak now," Darren gloated. There was no way he could lose.

Doc thought otherwise. As he walked behind the girls and watched Rachel's short dress flip carelessly around her thighs definite visions went through his mind.

" I can't wait to feel that beautiful red brush on my face while I taste your pussy, little girl."

..................................................

A STACKED DECK

Precisely four days and fourteen hours later Darren pulled into his regular parking space behind his office and slipped quietly into the back hallway door. As he moved over to his office door he tried being as quiet as possible.

He thought he had seen Doc's car parked out front and as difficult as it might be he really needed to sneak in and out of his office without being detected. He had a really important appointment that just couldn't wait.

On the other hand, the hairs stood up a little on the back of his neck. Why was Doc there at that time of the day with no phone call? As much as he wanted to believe in himself and his judgment, after his bet with Doc he had couldn't help but have a queasy feeling in his stomach. Even with a sure thing the price was so high, the stakes so great.

Slowly he moved up to his door and peeked in the window.

That old expression, "You could have knocked me over with a feather," couldn't come close to matching the sensations that blasted through Darren. He thought for sure he was going to faint and was looking for a place to throw up.

And if "Seeing is believing" wasn't enough, "Hearing is even more believing" came into play.

There, in living color and with every light in the office on to perfectly illuminate her, was his dear, sweet, newlywed Emily. The one he was sure was so dedicated to her husband and a perfectly sweet child.

Spread across his desk, stomach down, totally nude.

And behind her was Doc. Not just standing, not just admiring the view. Oh, no!!

He was standing almost straight up, one hand on to Emily's hip. With the other, he held a small hand held camcorder. That's why all the lights were on.

And what was being recorded, both visually and with sound, was Doc slowly and with great purpose pounding Emily with that oversize weapon he called a cock.

Straight in the ass.

And the moans coming from Emily definitely weren't groans of protest. He knew the sound much too well. Rachel did it all the time just as she started her crescendo into an orgasm.

Nope! What he was listening to was his sweet Emily responding to Doc's cock up her ass. And Doc was making sure he had every bit of it on tape, sometimes with a lurid grin on his face.

Darren barely had time for the final hope to pass through his mind before it too was shattered.

"Do you want more?" he heard Doc ask her softly. He wasn't gloating over his situation now but was almost approaching it businesslike.

"Y-e-e-s-s," she moaned back at him.

He leaned over and whispered something very softly then stood back up.

"Yes, yes, please, please, fuck me in my ass." Emily was almost crying as she begged.

Darren was floored. It was all he could do to keep from shouting, "NO, Emily, Not that!"

But he didn't, and it had happened.

But not Doc. Those were the exact words he was looking for. As a reward, he started pumping her with much less caution, much more speed. Although Darren was unaware of it, Emily had already been the recipient of Doc's tongue and cock in her pussy for almost an hour before Doc carefully led into the anal attack.

In short, she was primed already and when he increased the speed and pressure in her it was too much.

"A-a-a-h-h-h, o-o-o-h-h-h-h, now! Now! Now!" rolled out of her as her hips thrashed back to absorb Doc's blows.

Doc never quit filming as he reared back and slammed into her, spending himself inside her just as she was completing her orgasm.

To Darren, it seemed they stayed frozen in place for an eternity. In actuality, it was more like two minutes before clothes started to go back on. Quickly, Darren slipped out the door again. He certainly didn't want to be discovered.

He drove just far away enough to pull over to one side and catch his breath and hope his heart would quit pounding so hard.

He could only shake his head. That was it. That was the bet.

Doc had bet him that within two weeks he would have Emily begging him to fuck her in the ass. Darren had thought there was not even the most remote possibility.

He was stunned.

Not Doc, though. After giving Emily another of the many long kisses he had shared with her that day and many days before that, he was off with his prize video. There was no disputing his actions.

He almost felt sorry for Darren. Poor guy. First he was set up with Alicia and then with Emily. He just never caught on to anything going on around him.

But Doc did. The first time he had a conversation with Emily and watched her body language around Darren it was obvious she was on the hunt. It took very little of his professional counseling tactics to bring her out.

She had married a great friend who provided very little sexual excitement in her life. Within months of marriage she was looking and fell upon Darren.

Problem was Darren didn't respond. When Doc got hold of her she was sexual putty in his hands. A small "You'll be okay" kiss one day quickly turned into weekly orgies. As far as fucking her in the ass...she had shown interest in it right away and was a slave to it within a month.

There had never been a doubt that he would win the bet. It was a given.

Now, as he chortled over his prize and was mentally preparing himself for a new conquest, he just had to approach Darren the right way to smooth things over. It wasn't just that he wanted to keep his friend; it was that having his way with his best friend's wife was really the cherry on the sundae.

As he drove on, he got a massive hard on.

Darren drove to his appointment. As his predicament started to slowly settle in, he got a massive hard on.

..............................................

SETTING THE BAIT

"Remember, hold your arms out straight and make an 'ear sandwich' before you push off."

Rachel sat back on the pool chair and watched as Jason launched himself into the pool. It still amazed her that a three year old could swim, let alone dive albeit a clumsy attempt. As well as she tried to conceal it from others, her own family was well aware that she had never learned to do so. An unfortunate mishap in the water during early childhood had caused a fear that she just couldn't seem to override.

For many years her family and friends had gently chided her about it but when they realized how deep it went they backed off. She certainly didn't want Jason to know about it, especially at his age and at this point of his development.

"Now, let's see you swim the length of the pool and back for me." Doc Williams said it as if he had all the confidence in the world, but Rachel could see that he was poised to move at any indication of trouble. He had been teaching lessons during the summer in his home pool for over five years and had learned to never let his guard down.

As Doc watched Jason she watched Doc, quietly admiring his almost perfect physique as he waded waist deep through the pool. Doc and Darren had been acquaintances long before she knew either of them and Doc had been in their wedding. It was just so hard to vision anybody looking like him a have a doctorate in psychology.

But she guessed he'd rather be called "Doc" than Harold, his real name. Summer swimming lessons served as filler between the months at his job at college, supplying a small source of income but mostly just keeping him bronze and fit.