Advanced Swimming Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, he slipped his hand all the way up and gently took the cheek of her ass in one hand. She immediately flexed her hips away from him and he quickly but smoothly disengaged. She assumed he had the idea and that it had come to an end. Instead, he took advantage of the situation that kept her at his arms length.

Again he made an advance, running his hand slowly up and down her leg for a few minutes, not roughly but very casually. Then his hand slowly started to inch back up on the cheeks of her ass, brushing the cloth when he finally reached it. Most of her ass was already exposed just due to lack of cloth.

This time, when he cupped her ass, she knew for sure she had a situation and didn't know what to do.

"Doc, please." She said to him quietly. To her dismay his hand slowly continued touching her cheeks, brushing them casually as he went. He was in no hurry and was trying not to alarm her any more than he was.

Both hearts were beating like crazy and both knew that it was becoming intense. She reached back and took his hand, removing it from her butt. There was no way to actually escape his physical location to her.

"Stop, Doc. I think I should go." She was hoping the tone she gave him was enough to end it.

It took him less than a minute to react. He knew this was it. Something had to break the ice.

Rachel was relieved when she felt his hands leave her ass. Suddenly her eyes flew open and her head came up.

Doc had very slowly pulled the string ties on both sides of her bikini. She was naked from the waist down!

"Doc, don't touch me!" she barked at him. She reached for the strings, trying awkwardly to tie them back. It was to no avail. She couldn't maneuver herself on the mat without fear of falling off.

"Oh, okay, " Doc replied and casually moved away from the floating mat.

"Oh, my God!" She cried. ""Don't leave me." In her panic she wasn't thinking well. It would have taken little for her to row to the pool's edge. Instead, she was looking for Doc, as always, to protect her from the water.

Doc knew this was it.

He went back and put one hand on her upper leg and one on her unprotected ass. Slowly, quietly he started sending her in little circles in the water. It was frightening to her and she sucked in her breath.

"Let me know if you want me to leave you again," he said softly. It wasn't a mean tone or anything but almost as if he were offering a solution to her dilemma.

"No, Doc. Please. Anything but that."

Doc was in and he knew it. So did she. She was in a combination of shock and dismay by that time. Her thoughts were where is this going, and how do I ever get out of it.

And there was a little third nagging thought.

"I am concerned, but why am I not as repulsed as I should be?"

"I'm going to turn you over."

"What?"

"Be careful. I'm going to turn you over on your back."

Panic again set in as he carefully managed to turn her over on her back. During the process the bottom of her bikini disappeared, gone from the raft. She clutched the sides with both hands.

"You are going to be careful and do as I say, aren't you?"

"Yes. Careful." That's all she could get out.

Doc moved on. He wasn't about to give any leeway. He replaced his fingertips with his mouth, starting at her feet and slowly going higher and higher, touching every part of her right leg.

There were slight touches with the other leg, but only a few brushes. He concentrated on that one leg, moving slowly up.

It was starting to become a blissful torture for her. In spite of her perceived peril she was rocking her body back and forth a little, either in an effort to get away or an unwanted reaction instinctively keeping in rhythm with his kisses.

"How could I have allowed this to happen?" she thought.

"Please, Doc. I don't want this." Her voice was breaking with a soft sob. She was still gripping the edge of the mat with both hands, not so much now to hold on but to more to relieve the tension quickly building from his mouth on her naked skin.

Finally he made contact with her crotch, the soft pubic hair parting to his touch.

"Oh, my goodness," was all he said. He started stroking her very softly, brushing her with his fingertips, feeling the dampness and apparently enjoying her feeble attempt to stop him. He teased her unmercifully before he moved to her clit. Her body arced at his touch.

"O-o-o-h-h-h." This time it was her emitting a small, unintended sound. No matter how upset she was or bad her situation was, she had not anticipated this move and jumped and let out a real low moan that he easily heard.

He was masterful. His touch was knowing and unbelievable soft. He brought her up to a level she couldn't believe and just left her hanging there for a long time. Somehow, the thing with the water disappeared.

All at once her whole being, her entire world, was centered on that floating island and there was nothing else.

She looked up one last time to see if there was a rescue in progress. Since there was obviously not, she pleaded one more time.

"Please, Doc. Don't do this to me." It was very soft and quiet, her last stand, more emotional than physical as she reached for his wrist.

Rather than answering her, he simply increased the speed and pressure on the sensitive little bundle of nerves. Her immediate reaction to it told him that the game was all over. He had won. If there were to be more she would have done it, dumping herself into the water as a last resort.

"I'm going to pull you forward."

"Huh?" She was out of it.

""Relax. I'm going to pull you down to me."

With that warning and a little help from her she slid down. It would have placed her legs dangling fully in the water except he immediately raised them up and over his shoulders.

There she was, her head turning from side to side and her legs carefully locked around his head. What a surreal scene. How could this really happen?

Doc knew. It was the culminating event of a plot that had taken years in his mind. And he wasn't going to miss one bit of it!

Doc lowered his head, nuzzled his nose in her muff and finally flicked out his tongue.

"A-a-a-h-h-h." Rachel arched her back and turned slightly in response. In the middle of all this madness, how could it feel so wonderful?

Doc reached up and behind her neck. With a gentle tug the string gave way and her skimpy top dropped down to her stomach. Those perfect, pale breasts were there for Doc's eyes to absorb. For the first time, his hands slid up to encase them, rolling the nipples in his fingers as he did.

She became a writhing mass of anticipation, never knowing where he was going next. He moved her legs off his shoulders just long enough to bring his mouth to hers, his kisses drifting from her stomach to the top of her head. She lifted her head off the mat to meet his, her hips coming off the raft at times both in anticipation and in response.

This went on for some time. Her nipples had long ago relinquished their fullness under his manipulations and had gone to being two pointed rocks of intense pleasure.

He started making a gradual, very hesitant trip from her ear to her clit, paying attention to every square inch of her on the way down. Her nerves were tattered, her hips rotating, legs opening and closing, bending her knees up and then sending them as straight as possible, all with anticipation.

Finally, he lifted her legs back up again and over his shoulders and his mouth found the target.

Slowly, his mouth covered her swollen clit and he began to suck.

"M-m-m-m-m." You could have heard the moan a hundred yards away. Oh, please, please not any teasing, she thought. She should have known better.

He started what seemed a never ending snack of her, running his tongue up and down her slit, gathering in the secretion she was pumping out in mass, praising her to no end about how nice it was and how good she tasted.

"Please." she was whining.

"Please what?"

"Just...please." She couldn't take it any more. Rachel wanted some kind of relief from the teasing and her situation in general.

"What do you mean?"

"You know."

"No, I don't. What do you want?"

"I don't know."

If there was any doubt whatsoever about where this was going, it was long gone. Doc had control and he damned well knew it. As much as he wanted to slam into that channel, he had waited far too long to just blow through this in a hurry.

"Is this what you want?" He moved his mouth back and, without any hesitation, quickly slipped his thumb into her wet pussy.

"Let's see if what Darren said about her was true," he mused as he twisted it around inside her.

He got an instant confirmation of his friend's claims. Oh, yeah! She liked the thumb.

"O-o-o-o-o-o, O-o-o-o-o-o," she thrashed around on it and moaned out loud.

"Oh, my God! Not this! How could he have known?" Rachel squirmed on the rotating, venturing digits. Her vagina walls clamped and released around it in sheer ecstasy.

"Let's see where she is right now with all this," Doc thought and leaned over and barely grazed her mouth with his.

An immediate response gave him his answer. She hungrily searched for his mouth with hers. She was way past ready and time was starting to fly.

Tears started to come out of Rachel's eyes, not in pain, shame or fear, but of ecstasy. This prolonged, unmerciful teasing had turned to bliss.

His response was slow, torturing, and wonderful all at the same time. As his lips closed around her clit and started a gentle, then more aggressive sucking, she moaned out loud.

She was afraid he couldn't breath as she ground myself up into his mouth; looking for everything he was offering and openly begging for more. The thumb never stopped exploring, circling, pressing her sensitive inner walls.

Then it was there. The minute, the second that Doc had so long desired. The pyramid to the scheme that could have cost him a friend.

Her body started bouncing on the mat then froze in mid air. Her non stop moaning and begging came to a near scream when he finally brought her to the final peak by sucking her clit in and out real fast and hard, biting it hard as he did.

It took her over the edge, alternatively grabbing his hair and pressing him into her, then beating him on the back with her flailing hands. His head stayed buried between her legs, his mouth moving in unison with the flailing movements of her body, keeping contact on her clit. He removed his thumb so that he could receive every bit of that flailing, wet redness in his mouth.

It was a taste he had dreamed of for years and swore he would never forget. It was even sweeter than his wildest fantasies.

Rachel flung her head from side to side, her undulating body hard pressed to stay on the mat. Her hands left his head long enough to throw them over her head. They hit something and she grabbed momentarily before releasing it.

Suddenly it hit her. They were in the shallow end of the pool and she was holding the railing on the steps. Doc had long ago maneuvered them over there so that he could take advantage of her without any real danger. Her body sort of convulsed when the realization hit her. She could have walked out at any time!

He either felt it or he had perfect timing. He moved up on the raft and slowly slid up her body until he was full length on her. Putting his hands under her head, he lifted it slightly so that their lips met lightly. Under the current situation, she guessed she was giving as many kisses as she was receiving.

"Isn't this nice?" It was no longer taunting or daring, but rather a lover inquiring on his mate.

She squirmed under both his weight and his question. Giving in to both, she wrapped her legs around his, gave him a long kiss, and simply said, "Wonderful." No use hiding it. The barn door had already been left open and the horses were gone.

"Me, too. You are fantastic." His response sent a shiver through her. He never offered to say anything about how long she had been released as a "captive" by moving the mat.

"I've satisfied you, now how about me?" He was so gentle right now.

"What do you want?" She had given totally in and was pretty well open to him.

"I want you on top. I want you to take me in you. I want you to control it. I want you to want me."

Her answer was a very long, deep kiss. He got off the mat, let her slip off, and then repositioned them both back on it. He had removed his trunks and with a deft little jerk, he released the little string on her back that got rid of her top. That was the end of clothing for either of them.

He carefully guided her on top of him but then gave her the lead. Taking him in her hand, she said, "You may be a little big for me. I don't know about this." She hated to sound like a beginner, but now was one of those times for honesty.

"You be in control. Whatever you want, as fast or slowly as you want it. I'm not going to force you."

She had him in one hand. He seemed just massive to her touch, her mind probably increasing it three fold than it really was. Moving it up and down her pussy to lubricate it, she finally put the head barely inside her. Slowly, oh so very slowly, she lowered herself. It took no time to totally fill the opening and she knew he had hardly penetrated her.

Determined not to disappoint him, she started a very gentle rolling of her hips, both side to side and up and down. At times it would slide out and she would rub it up and down her slit again to get it wet. Each time she did this it would bring moans from him, the sensitive head enjoying the wet ride.

Finally, it just happened! There was no fanfare, no sudden push. His head just slipped inside her. She felt absolutely stuffed as he slid in, no more than a half inch at most with each of her strokes. She was amazed at herself for taking him like she was, feeling him fill every part of my cavity.

And the sensation it caused within her! Her eyes rolled back in her head and her mouth was wide open as she started a non-ending stream of verbal appreciation for him, letting him know how he felt inside her.

"See, you're all the way in." He moaned it more than spoke it. His pleasure with her was undeniable.

Slowly, he used his hands on her ass to start a gentle stroking action against him. Rachel got the message and moved with him. It was wonderful and somehow she felt really in control. Eventually, he removed his hands and put them under his head.

Rachel took over completely, riding that cock and kissing his mouth and nipples as they progressed. It felt he was going deeper and deeper inside her, even more than before, and now she knew why he wanted her on top.

He knew there was considerable more penetration this way and he knew she could easily take it. Any limitations were only in her mind, not her body, and he was aware of it.

"Don't hurry. Make it last," he said. "I want it to last for hours."

"Me, too," she replied, knowing fully well they were both about to explode. And they did, within minutes.

It was wild, it was loud, and it was mutual. She remembered having simultaneous orgasms before but it had never happened like this. Maybe it was just the illicit act that pushed it over the edge. It was so fantastic, stimulating in it's own sense to drive her even higher. She could feel him pulse hard within her, his semen squirting loads into her.

Out of necessity for him, they finally slowed. He had been able to stay with her for several minutes after the first explosion and she had followed up with another light but wonderful one.

He reached up, took a breast in each hand, and started a gentle kneading of each sensitive nipple as she gently ground down on what was left of what was surely a super sensitive cock.

"I was hoping you would come with me." His shaking, husky voice was that of appreciation. She knew he was right; they had really hit it hard together. Very hard.

"Are you alright with this?" He had pulled out of her, a small groan passing his lips.

"It's okay." It was more of a whisper, certainly with no conviction. What was she to say, and the reality of what had just happened was starting to break through the ecstasy.

Here she was, in a pool with my husband's friend, where seconds before he was buried deep into her, his heart beating hard against hers, their lips locked in intense passion.

There was nobody to blame but herself and that explosive orgasm was not something she just imagined, but rather something she knew she would look back on later with very erotic thoughts.

"You don't act like it's okay. I'm sorry. I just wanted you so bad." She realized that he had found her bikini and was allowing him to put it back on her. All at once his touch seemed alien and she cringed. He may have sensed her reaction. Taking her hand, he led me back up to the stairs to get out of the pool.

She needed to leave. Just as she put on her tee shirt she glanced up at an upper window and froze. Then quickly she donned the shirt and left. There was no doubt in her mind that she had just seen Alicia looking out the upper window. How much had she seen?

Not as much as she was going to.

................................................

Epilogue

Rachel sat in Darren's office, idly thumbing through his stuff. She was a little early but he should be arriving soon. It was their weekly "suck and fuck" luncheon and she was more than ready for it.

It seemed that, for all his good intentions, she just couldn't get enough of his cock lately. She couldn't remember him being so good, so exciting in the first years as he was now. The fact that they did it in a really cheap, sleazy motel seemed to add to it.

As she swung back and forth in his chair she couldn't help but let her fingers drift between her legs ever so often, then moving to her super sensitive nipples. She had masturbated hard twice already that morning in anticipation and she was on fire.

But, then again, that was all her life had been about in the past two months. Her pussy.

And it wasn't just the center of her attention but it seemed everybody else's.

After that evening with Doc she swore to never see him again. The next day it dawned on her that it wasn't an option. He was still a family friend that would have been impossible to "explain away" and most of all he was Jason's swim teacher. She was just going to have to deal with it.

The problem was that "dealing with it," meant dealing with a pussy that would tingle then go on fire each time she thought about Doc. For all the gravity of what she had done, the impact it could have on many lives, she still couldn't turn off a sensation that had so totally enveloped her.

One good thing had come from this, though. All of a sudden she had absolutely no fear of going in that water. Suddenly the thoughts of what could happen to her went from bad to erotic. The memory of the two of them writhing in ecstasy on that raft far overshadowed anything else wet.

And to make sure of it, on the following Tuesday when she showed up for Jason's lessons, she calmly pulled off her swim cover and strolled slowly down into the water wearing a very demure swim suit, one that completely covered her ass cheeks and went well above her breasts. Darren called it a "Granny" suit.

Her confidence was very strong.

Doc was impressed. And very happy to see her back. He knew that, somehow, they would have to face each other again. And he wanted to see her very badly. He was dead set that this was not to be a one shot thing. She was sexy as hell, way past his wildest fantasies, and he had every intention of having her again and again.

He went through the motions with Jason but concentrated on Rachel. She was moving about the water at the time, step by step going deeper and deeper. Finally, he spoke about it.