Advanced Swimming Lessons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know, you're ninety per cent there."

"Where."

"From swimming. If you're willing to take on the water it's willing to take on you."

He took Jason up in the shallow part and gave him some little exercises to do, which was a daily routine. Then he slid over to Rachel and held out his arms.

"Doc," she said quietly and looked at Jason. How come that tingling started again? She rubbed her legs together to try to squelch it.

"I know, I know," he said. "Just give me your hands and kick with your feet. I want you to feel the water passing near your face."

Reluctantly, she did so. He walked slowly alone the pool, guiding her about as her feet propelled her. He even made several passes at Jason, who clapped his hands in approval.

"You can do it, Mom, you can do it!"

Their time was up and Jason was due at his day care activity. As they left, Doc lowered his voice and offered his time.

"Take Jason there and come back. We'll get you in the water yet."

"Thanks, Doc. But you know I won't do that." And she meant it.

Doc nodded then turned to Jason.

"Hey, partner. Go get your treat. You know where they are." He always gave Jason an ice cream bar after lessons and it was a real treat for him, especially since he always got to go and get it himself.

As soon as Jason cleared the door Doc turned around and took a gamble.

"Saturday night was wonderful. You were fantastic."

Before he gave her a chance to stutter out a response, he pulled her into his arms and gave her a long kiss. She hesitated, then reacted fully, then hesitated again as she pulled away.

It wasn't just the kiss. While holding her close he had carefully and swiftly stroked her crotch over her suit but under her lace cover.

The impact was devastating and she was happy to see Jason walk back out so they could leave.

Doc mouthed, "I'll be here," and she walked away.

Her heart was racing and her pussy was absolutely tingling like she was grasping an electric line.

One thing was for certain. She sure as hell wasn't accepting THAT invitation.

Two hours later she was back, red faced, embarrassed, standing in front of him on that same patio. She had no idea how she had been drawn back there.

While he stood behind her his right hand slowly started rubbing her arm. She brushed him away by walking away. He followed, touching her arm and sliding around to her right breast, cupping it with his hand.

She said "No, Doc. I don't want this." He paid no attention, playing with the nipple and kissing her neck lightly.

She shuddered slightly at the touch of his lips on her neck, involuntarily moving her head towards him as if in approval. That's how he took it, slipping his other arm from off her shoulder and dropping it down and around her waist, his hand landing on her lower stomach.

The kisses continued, his right hand moving over to her left breast and his left hand gently massaging her lower stomach through the thin top, bunching it up slightly as he inched his fingers downward. Turning her around, his arms went around her, pulling her to him for a very long, deep kiss.

She was melting fast as it was and when his tongue started exploring hers it shattered the remains of any resistance. She was breathing hard, feeling her heart doing a fluttering beat, and that all too familiar feeling between her legs.

None of these signals went unnoticed with him. Accepting her actions as approval, he picked her up and took her over on a poolside sofa. He pulled her head toward him for another kiss then sat beside her, covering her body with his, his hands never stopping their exploration and his tongue went deep inside her mouth doing a slow dance with hers.

Her eyes closed, she relaxed her tense body and accepted him from all the angles that he was attacking. He stayed there for several minutes, telling her how beautiful he thought she was and how much he was attracted to her. She was in the mood to accept anything he told her, each expression adding to the dampness she was already feeling.

After a while, he slid down off the couch to his knees in front of her. She couldn't hide the disappointment when his mouth left hers. It had been s-o-o-o nice. He lifted the top off, pulled her suit down and off, then placed his hands between her knees and very slowly spread them, giving him an unhindered view in the daylight.

His little moan was audible and she realized that he had never seen her this close before.

And it was his first real introduction to that red mass. His hands went above her knees, pushed her legs wide apart, and he leaned over and started trailing kisses up her legs right behind where his hands were rubbing.

She closed her eyes and lifted her hips slightly in reaction to his kisses. She had slid back so that her back was against the corner of the couch and was facing the French doors entering the house.

His hands never stopped their upward movement in a tantalizing slow process. The fingers were magic, each little circle making her nerve ends explode as they crossed. Those fingers never stopped tormenting her, teasing her as they escalated up her leg.

She wasn't sure where the biggest turn on was coming from by then, his fingers slowly teasing her lips or the look on his face coupled with his ragged breathing. She silently encouraged him with her hip rotations, soft moans pouring out of her at all times, while he spilled out non-stop compliments about her and expressing how she was his dream.

He teased her forever before his fingers found her clit. She reacted with a soft moan. She didn't want him to stop and wasn't even going to pretend, opening her legs wider as his fingers worked slow magic on her clit, finally slipping inside.

When they did, she bucked her body up to meet them with a muted cry. They felt wonderful in there, alternating between slow long strokes and then rapid, hard thrust that made her body move against his fingers.

Just as she knew she was about to come, he removed his fingers, took both thumbs and spread her wide open, giving kisses not on the mouth with his tongue searching for hers, but rather on a very wet pussy with him receiving her clitoris in his mouth, slowly running his tongue over it.

Rachel was aware that her cries were no longer so muted and her hips were doing a slow involuntary rotation as he began a very slow, very soft sucking motion, slipping her clit in and out of his mouth, scrapping it with his teeth.

She couldn't hold it any more and exploded, bucking so hard he had to work to stay with her.

He was on his knees on the floor but sort of extended out so that even though her legs went up over his shoulders she was not in a contorted position, but rather lie out. His hands slipped under her hips, giving them support as he lifted them in the air.


There was no doubt that he had complete control of her and he was welcome to it, as she encouragingly whispered softly "yes, yes."

He slowed down for a long time, teasing her and allowing her to regain herself. Then, as if on her cue, he sucked hard on her again, boiling her over. It certainly wasn't not the first time she had an orgasm while getting eaten, but it felt like the best.

The way he was going about it showed that not only was her pleasure his first priority, but he couldn't get enough of pleasing her. He stayed at it for a long time, sucking and licking like it was a meal he had not had forever.

Her hips were starting to thrash about again and he was sucking on her clit like a vacuum. Just as he did, she could see over his shoulder straight into the French doors.

There was Alicia, standing in the partially opened door, her face fully in rapture, her eyes partially closed, her mouth fully opened. She had her short skirt lifted and her hand was buried under her see thru panties, the busy fingers visible even from where Rachel lay. Her hips were moving back and forth and her legs seemed to be having trouble standing.

For some reason, maybe because she was escalating to what became an explosion, Rachel didn't panic or feel concern. She continued to watch Alicia as she watched them.

Her left hand continued to hold up her skirt, as her right hand was deep inside the top of her panties, furiously rubbing her clit as she observed.

In what was another self-revelation, Rachel found herself being excited with the scene. She was at the top and ready to come, his mouth having become a machine, sucking her clit super fast and hard as if it were a penis. It was then that Rachel realized what a sight she must really be! Totally naked in broad daylight with another woman's husband between her legs.

Rachel exploded into Doc's eager mouth. It must have been too much for Alicia, too. Rachel watched her come, her mouth wide open, her body dropping way down as her knees buckled. Her attempts at stifling her sounds were inadequate as Rachel could clearly hear her moaning as she came. With that, she fell back into the house and out of sight.

Doc brought her down slowly. She was very tender and sensitive, which he recognized. His tongue became a feather and actually gave her a mini orgasm during the cooling process. Finally, he stood up and pulled her up with him.

His arms went around her and held her for a long time, kisses falling all over her face and lips. She could taste herself on his lips as the wetness transferred from his to hers.

Strangely enough, Doc put her together and sent her on her way. It wasn't that she was disappointed or anything but thought it strange that Doc hadn't gone further, taking her with his cock.

She was unaware that Doc, too, had seen Alicia standing at the door. There were times you had to be real smart about these things and he had a young wife inside that was going to need immediate service. As much as he would have preferred, he had to take care of Alicia first instead of Rachel.

That wasn't the last of Doc and Alicia. Not knowing that Darren was at least somewhat knowledgeable of the whole thing, she was very careful as she slipped around, always meeting Doc in the daytime when Jason was at one of his activities.

And it wasn't a surprise when once again she thought Alicia was watching. Doc started making small talk about Alicia. He was careful about it but Rachel got the distinct feeling that if it ever happened it would be her, not Doc, who would be the center of Alicia's attention.

So many things had changed. There was so much she had been so certain of that now seemed not so certain.

So when Emily came out and started presenting herself in such a sensual way, Rachel took notice. As she watched and stroked her steaming pussy, she mused and thought.

"What if?"