Adventure #2

Story Info
A surprise e-mail tells her what to wear & where to go.
1k words
4.13
20.7k
2
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 01/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A surprise e-mail with instructions for what I am to wear...and what time to be ready...short and to the point...I am suppose to be ready by 6 p.m...with nothing on but a soft white lace bustier...white lace thong...white garter belt...white hose...and white strappy heels...and an overcoat...buttoned...so the only things you can see are my calves and heels and just enough cleavage showing to tease you... but that is what you like...you like to be teased...my hair up...fixed neatly...with little pearl earrings in my ears...you pick me up precisely at 6...

I get into the car...and I can see the approval on your face...you seem very pleased with the way I look...before we leave my driveway...you put on my blindfold...this makes the butterflies in my tummy even more active...I'm getting more excited as we drive...we drive for what seems like an hour...but is only minutes...I have no idea where you are taking me...but I am anxious to see...I am eager to know what you have in store for me...You stop the car and open my door...it is dusk now...no one will notice us...you lead me by my hand into a building...through a double glass door...and finally through a wooden door...which you shut and lock...

I am trembling now...I know we are at our final destination...you let go of my hand...and tell me to take off the blindfold...I realize as I open my eyes that we are in your office...and you are sitting behind your desk...you tell me to take my overcoat off...and I do as you say...slowly...taking my time to unbutton each button...staring you in the eye...your eyes examine me...taking in the white outfit that I have on for you...your cock getting hard as you follow my curves...all the way down to my heels...you want me to stand in front of you...bent over...with my hands on your desk...and my ass facing you...you stand up...pressing your cock into my ass...kissing my neck...reaching around with your hands to cup my breasts...you sit back down and tell me to turn around...to sit on the edge of your desk...you slowly part my legs and begin kissing my thighs...flicking my clit with your tongue through my panties...

I get more wet with each touch to my clit...you remove my panties and insert your finger...licking my clit faster now...you are wanting me to come for you...as you finger fuck me faster now my legs start to tense up...and I come...soaking your hand...your face...dripping onto your desk...you gently remove your finger and stick it in your mouth...staring me in the eye...and you enjoy the taste of me...we begin to kiss passionately...

I can taste my juices on your tongue...you undo my bustier and toss it to the floor...kissing my neck...down between my breasts...teasing each nipple...sucking on them gently at first...till you get them hard...and erect...then biting on each one...carefully not to cause me too much pain...I unbutton your shirt...wanting to feel my breasts against your skin...taking in the smell of your cologne...it arouses me that much more...I slide down from your desk and get on my knees...carefully unzipping your pants...your cock is extremely hard now...and it comes out of your pants quite easily at this point...as your pants drop to the floor I begin licking the tip of your cock...the taste of your precum on my tongue...licking your cock up the front...and down the side...

I take all of your cock into my mouth quickly...moving one hand up and down your shaft with my mouth...my other hand massaging your balls...you undo the clip in my hair and let it fall past my shoulders...with one hand on my shoulder...the other one on the top of my head...you begin to pump your cock in and out of my mouth...I can tell that you are enjoying this by the sounds that you make...and the look on your face...as you feel yourself tense up and ready to come you pull your cock out of my mouth and stand me up facing you...we kiss again...exploring each others mouths with our tongues...both of us getting more excited as each second passes by...you slowly turn me around and bend me over your desk...spreading my legs as you enter me from behind...your cock enters me easily now...you begin fucking me hard...both hands on my hips...pulling me towards you with each thrust...you can hear our bodies meeting one another as you are fucking me harder and faster now...

I try to be quiet...but the pleasure you are giving me is too much...as I moan louder you feel my pussy tightening around you...and I come for you again...this time coming on your cock...finally releasing you...and you pull out...You turn me over onto my back now...holding my legs to keep them spread wide for you...you enter me again this time with more force...fucking me hard once again...you can see the ecstasy on my face...my tits bouncing with each thrust...I come for you a third time...each time I come it brings me more pleasure...the sweat of our bodies mixing together...you pull me up...to hold me...your cock still inside of me...you whisper how beautiful I am into my ear as you suck on my ear lobes...making your way down my neck...and back up to my lips...we kiss feverishly...

I can't get enough of you...your lips pull away from mine and you pick me up and place me in your lap while sitting in the chair...I ride your cock now...my hands on the back of the chair...my tits bouncing into your face as I slide up and down...your cock feels so good inside of me...I don't want to stop...I can tell you are about to come...and I quickly slide off of your cock and get on my knees...I begin sucking your cock fast now...pumping it with my hand...wanting to taste your cum...as you explode into my mouth you say my name...and tell me you are coming for me...as I swallow your cum...you pull me up and kiss me...you hold me to you and caress my back...we need to get dressed now before the security guard figures out what we have been up to...as we get into the car and start to drive home...

I know this has been adventure #2...and I wonder what you will do next...maybe I should surprise you...