Adventure at Acadia

Story Info
When camping alone, she finds some fun.
3.1k words
4.02
35.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ceb35
ceb35
4 Followers

I was late in June and the air was still crisp in the mornings in Maine. This was my first summer alone in many years and I was looking forward to spending it doing what I wanted and this weekend it was a weekend away in the woods, alone.

It was just going to be an overnight trip, so packing was easy. Money being in short supply, food for the trip was a couple of jars of Goober Jelly and a loaf of bread. Water was carried in empty two liter soda bottles. Equipment consisted of my tent and sleeping bag, clothes and toiletries. I like to camp with as little as possible.

I started out early on Saturday morning, my target was a spot in Acadia National Park. I would be there late enough in the year to have good weather but before all the tourists arrived to make Bar Harbor a nightmare for the locals.

The drive was uneventful save for the familiar landmarks along the way. I arrived before lunch and without rushing I had my tent set up and was ready to go out exploring the park. I love the ocean and having lived inland for the past two years I missed being near the water. Walking on the beach in winter is nothing like summer, but it is one of my favorite past times.

Once the tent was set up I changed my clothes. I dressed lightly but was careful to bring my jacket as the evening would be chilly and I was not sure when I would get back to camp. A tight t-shirt accentuated my breasts and a pair of short tight shorts did the same for my behind and pussy lines. Boots on and I was ready…for nature or men, both would be good. I could go for some fun to go with the nature.

I left camp and got on the loop road to see what was new in the park since I was there last. Of course potties are always on my mind and it was not long before the need for a bathroom overcame the beauty of the scenery. Lucky for me, rest areas are spread along the length of the road and well kept outhouses are plentiful. I stopped at the next one I found and since it was not quite noon and not on a popular part of the road, deserted.

It was a nice spot for lunch as well. I used the facilities and then selected a picnic table to have my sandwich. As I was readying things another car drove up. The driver was a strikingly handsome fellow, close to my own age I think. Tall and thin with chiseled features. Dressed like an LL Bean catalog cover. He was not alone, in fact the passenger in the car could have been his twin, OK so he was his twin.

Since we three were the only patrons at this rest area they came over to say hello and we chatted for a time. I invited them to bring their lunch over and join me. As I sat trying to calmly eat my lunch and make small talk, these two gorgeous hunks sitting just a few feet from me made me wet. I can’t say why suddenly my pussy was sodden and aching for a man close by, or even closer than that. Frank, the “older” of the two sat next to me. Our thighs touching, and arms brushing each other as we sat at the picnic table. My nipples hardened at the thought of what lay inside his jeans.

I steered the conversation toward me, how I had been alone for some time and that I was staying here in the park. I wanted to grab for him and check out what he was packing down there. Frank and his brother Gerry were here for the weekend as well. They were old pros at camping but had not been to the park before. They had a full day ahead of things they wanted to see so I grudgingly let them finish and they were on their way, but not before we promised to meet that evening at the ranger show. I love ranger shows, and was delighted that there was one so early in the year.

As they drove off I could hardly control myself not to run after them ripping my clothes off. But that would have to wait. I am sure that I could find something to occupy myself with before we three met again this evening.

In fact I did not have to wait too long. I got back on the road and drove along, taking in the nature around me. The cliffs, the ocean and at the next rest area a most beautiful man, all alone, and no car! How did he get there. OK, who cares. I stopped to see what he was about and how he had gotten there. Turns out he was a hiker and was just stopping to take a brake and use the outhouses (OK so I am obsessed). His fabulously muscled body was covered with a flannel shirt and khaki hiking shorts.

I stopped and got out of the car to say hi and check him out. The shorts were baggy but promising. I used the outhouse and when I got back he was still there sitting on the edge of the picnic table. I walked over to him and he smiled at me the way every woman wants to be smiled at. He said “Hi, my name is Tony, you gonna rest here a while?” Boy was I!!

He seemed real friendly, so I asked him for some help with directions. I took my map out of the car and spread it out on the picnic table, careful to lean over so he got a good view of my firm welcoming backside. He came over and bending over me with his 6 foot frame we looked at the map. While we were looking his hand had moved and was now resting on my behind. Softly rubbing first one cheek and then the other. Bravely he started to kiss and nibble at my neck, all the while we are looking at the map.

“Hey,” I said “it’s hard to keep my mind on the map with you doing that”. He just kept going, slowing beginning to kiss my face and then the back of my neck. Never removing his hand from my back side. Now and then his hand would slip between my checks and tease my already damp crack. His fingers now slid along the edge of the my shorts to reach inside and stroke my sex, making it even wetter. I will faint, I think. Just at the moment he steps back and turns me to face him, sitting my bum on the edge of the table, map forgotten. A hand cups one large firm breast while a thumb tweaks a sensitive nipple. A moan escapes my lips.

His hand is now sliding back and forth across my aching pussy through my shorts. Wetter and wetter and hungryer for him I become. I have to have him! I slide down to the ground until I am kneeling before him. I unzip his shorts and they fall to the ground, underwear follows and his hot engorged member pops up to attention. It is large and full and I must have it!! I fall eagerly to work kissing and sucking, working him so that he moans with pleasure. This does not last long, but long enough to satisfy both of us for the moment. In a flash he pulls me up and my shorts are pulled from me. A thong bikini soon follows and he spins me so I am bent over the picnic table. He kneads my breasts with one hand and slides his hands along my wet quivering pussy, I want him, I push my backside toward him, invitingly. He moves forward and teases my hot hole with the head of his tool. I one swift push he is in. Fireworks go off in my head as he bangs away, again and again. Suddenly there are hands everywhere. He was not alone. My shirt is off and bra undone. Hands touching and squeezing my breasts.

Another beautiful man and a pretty blond girl appear from the path to the woods and before I know it he has withdrawn and lowers me to the ground with him. I am impaled on him, his hands on my hips guiding me up and down. The other man, what is his name?, kneels behind me and is fingering my bum hole. This can’t be happening! He can’t… but I am so worked up and so hot being outdoors and with a stranger I can’t stop him and I don’t want to.

His member is more slender than Tony’s. The blond has bent over and is licking and playing with my quim. She spreads my juices all over my behind and then the new virgin hole. Her pretty fingers going in and out. I am on fire. I am still impaled on Tony and his friend kneeling behind. He and the blond position his cock at my bumhole and he pushes. Pain! But he continues to push and push and he is in, and out and in. On and on it goes. This is too much.

The blond moves to stand over Tony’s head right in front of me. Her pussy looks so good. Covered with very find blond hair. I reach up and grab her behind to take a good taste. While doing so fingering her bum hole to give her a taste of what I am getting.

I am not sure when the positions changed, and I lost track of who had how many orgasms. But we ended with me and the blond on all fours kissing face to face each with a large full cock banging in and out of wet pussies!! More that I could have hoped for when I stopped to say hi.

Finally, exhausted and empty for now have we all collapsed onto the pine needle covered ground in a heap. Since we were at a public rest area we could not rest long, but got up, got dressed and ready to leave. I turned to see the three of them going back into the woods by the path.

I got back into the car, now where is my thong. I dressed without it. My pussy was so wet and tender I could not have put it on anyway. I am going to have a wet spot on my car seat.

It was later in the afternoon than I had planned so I headed back to camp to change into long pants for the ranger show. I chose a pair of tight stretchy jeans, which, as usual, accentuated by behind and showed my pussy lips to great advantage. For a top I chose a light white long sleeve top through which my lacy bra could just been seen. A light jacket finished the outfit.

I got to the show shortly after dark and there were the boys waiting for me as they promised. Ranger shows always begin after dark and are held in open amphetheatres. Slides are a big part of the shows and the subject of this one was the birds of prey. I sat with Frank on one side of me and Gerry on the other. We sat in the back, and it did not take long for Frank to put his arm around me and Gerry to tweak a nipple. While Gerry was busy on top Frank was sliding his hand back and forth along my crack through my jeans, making me hotter and wetter than ever.

Gerry had begun to kiss and nibble my neck and slid a hand under my stop to slide his fingers along the top of my bra. Ok, enough show…we have to go. I disengaged from them and suggested we go back to my tent.

The path was dark and we had to stop periodically for a feel and a kiss. Their bulges growing as we walked and talked and petted. Finally we got back to my tent. I had opened my sleeping bag to cover most of the floor of the tent. We crawled in and zipped the door shut to keep out the bugs. I couldn’t wait (I am so impatient) to be naked that I unzipped Frank and had his prick out in a flash. I was not disappointed. Large and firm and ready for action. I had him in my mouth, taking all that I could, Gerry had pulled off my pants and was licking and sucking my juicy quim to his moaning delight. He inserted a few fingers and started finger fucking me, it was hard to keep from biting Frank. I took my mouth off Frank long enough to yell “put it in! Fuck me now!!!!!” and he happily obliged by shoving his huge cock into me. Banging away I had to leave off from Frank. Gerry sat down with me on his lap facing Frank who kissed me and squeezed and played with my breasts. Gerry’s hands where on my hips guiding me up and down again and again.

They both held off their orgasms and before they could do more I heard a voice at the tent door. It was a pair of beautiful readheads investigating the weird noises emanating from my tent. I looked out, glassy eyed and fuzzy headed, and invited them in. My tent is not large but it was big enough to accommodate the 5 of use on the floor. They were naked in a flash and with a pair of flaming red quims I really was out of my head. I dived for the nearest red pussy while my bumhole was filled with a hard cock ramming in and out. I licked and sucked while the other tasty morsel and was fingering my own pussy and getting her own bum hammered.

What a night of fucking and sucking. After a time Frank and Gerry came in a shower of cum all over us girls. We lapped up every drop. A little fun washing and we were ready for action again. This time with me and Frank in a 69 and Gerry in my pussy while sucking on one of the redhead sex. The other redhead helped Frank to lick and suck me and Gerry over the edge of pleasure. Needless to say when we finally did separate and fall into a tired heap, it was very late.

In the morning although I was a little sore I wanted some cock for breakfast. I reached around in the tangle of bodies and found one already hard and ready. I twirled my tounge around the head and in the little hole. This brought groans from the owner. I was joined by one of the redheads in sucking and licking him awake. We moved to licking and kissing his entire body until the redhead moved up and with one swift motion had him in her sopping pussy. The scene was too much for me and I was playing with my own pussy, aching for attention. With her riding him I kneeled over his head facing her so he could pleasure me and I could kiss her and play with her breasts as she playing with mine.

Frank and the other redhead where already at it and ignored us. They were banging so hard we could hear his balls slap her ass at every stroke. The moans and groans and fucking and sucking just were too much and we all exploded in one giant climax of cum.

I lay there thinking that this was the best camping trip of my life. We untangled ourselves and piled naked out of the tent into the brisk morning air to dress. Frank and Gerry went one way down the path and the redheads the other way, I never did learn their names. I was kind of sad to see them go but it was time to take down the tent and pack to go home.

The camp was packed and policed in a very short time and my meager breakfast eaten. It was time to get back on the road to home. I again dressed in very short tight shorts, hoping for some fun on the way home, this time with a halter top and no bra. The day was turning out to be much warmer that I had expected. I decided to stay on the smaller side roads as much as possible and off of Rt 1.

The ride home is not long, but as my preoccupation with potties demands, I do stop often for breaks. I stopped at one rather deserted rest area in the middle of next-to-nowhere for a pee break. While stopped another car pulls up for the same reason and the hunk of all hunks steps out. Beautifully muscled shoulders emerge from his tank top and are followed bellow but a flat tight belly leading to a promising bulge in his shorts. After I used the potty I made sure to lean into my car as if to find something, giving him a fine view of my rear end and pussy peaking out from my shorts. He did not miss the meaning and strode over to me. While I was still bent over leaning into my car he took his cock out and rubbed it between my cheeks and between my legs. Wetness soaked my shorts. He reached around and found a tight hard nipple and squeezed. It was electric, but he held me in place while he pulled aside the crotch of my shorts and fingered my wet pussy. Wetter and wetter I became and the anticipation was killing me. But I tried to stay quiet and still and waited for his next move which was to take hold of my hips n both hands and shove his cock deep into me. I had to hold onto the car for support and while he was banging in and out!!

He pulled me out of the car and disengaged himself from me. I found myself pulled over and laid across the hood of my card, shorts pulled off and his big cock in me again, harder this time than before. I lifted my legs up around him and with one hand he squeezed by breast and the other reach down and fingered my sore bottom hole. I exploded in climax just before he did. I felt his hot spunk squirt up into me. He withdrew, tucked himself back into his shorts, got into his car and drove off.

I was left to pull myself back together. I was lightheaded and confused for a moment, I composed myself for a few moments in the car before I drove off. Heading for home, alone.

ceb35
ceb35
4 Followers