Adventure at the Hardware Store

Story Info
He sends His pet on adventure, video camera ready.
2.4k words
4.39
19.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ms_Toy
Ms_Toy
3 Followers

The store was closing as she listened to the quiet descend. She waited in the public bathroom, her nerves on end. She checked her pockets again to make sure the notes she had written earlier were safely tucked away. She check the video camera in her purse to make sure it was ready as well. There were other items in her purse but she knew they were ready. She checked her watch and with a deep breath, walked out and into the now almost empty store.

Her foot steps sounded loud to her own ears as she made her way toward the two male voices she heard. One was young, mid twenties, she guessed. The other was older, around forty, with a slight Hispanic accent. Her foot steps faltered as she moved closer. She could see them standing near the counter, finishing up and about to lock up the store.

They both looked up in surprise, thinking the store was empty. She stopped near the older man and waited. They both looked at her. When she didn't speak, the older man asked if he could help her. She didn't speak but instead reached into her pocket and pulled out the note and handed it to him. She watched as he read the note. She could see the shock then the surprised expression in his eyes as he looked her over from head to toe. She felt her cheeks heat. He looked at his younger co-worker then back at her. She watched as he read the note again;

Please, i want and need to suck your cock!

It was simple and to the point. He looked back at her. One eyebrow raised in question. She smiled, reaching again into her pocket to retrieve the second note. Handing it also to the stunned older man before her. She didn't wait this time to see him read the it;

Bring your friend with you so i can please you both!

She moved away down the isle. She had already wondered around the store and knew where everything was that she needed. She made her way to the garden area and retrieved 2 gardeners knee pads. She then moved to the center of the isle, away from the front door and arranged her items with in easy reach. She placed the knee pads in front of her after setting up the video camera on the empty shelf and checking the view. It was angled down to the position she would soon be in. she loosened several buttons on her blouse, exposing her bare large tits.

She knelt on the pads and looked at the camera and smiled and blew a kiss. She spread her knees apart and felt the cool air caress her bare smooth pussy as it rushed under her skirt. She smiled thinking of the expression of the men as they came around the corner and saw her like this. She felt wicked and sexy as well as scared. She didn't know these men, but here she was.

She closed her eyes and remembered His instructions to her before she left on this adventure. She saw the love in His eyes as He watched the emotions play across her face. She knew He was there with her. Even though He waited at home for her. He was there in her mind and body. The video was for His pleasure. Proof that she had done all He asked of her. That her devotion to Him was complete.

She smiled and slowly opened her eyes as she heard the hushed whispers and foot steps of the men coming closer. They came to a complete stop at the end of the isle as they looked at the woman kneeling before them. Tits out and on her knees, waiting to serve them. They couldn't believe their eyes!

The older man came forward and stood a few steps away as he took in the sight before him. This was almost more than he could imagine. He watched as her eyes lowered to his crotch and he felt himself grow even harder. What was he to do? Well, what any sane man would of course!

He looked over his shoulder at his co-worker and then back at the woman before him. He took another step forward and stopped just out of reach. She swayed forward slightly almost as if drawn by an invisible string to his crotch.

"Please, let me suck your hard cock and make you cum."

He didn't say a word, just moved forward almost as if in a dream. Never in his wildest dreams had he dreamed of anything this erotic.

He watched in a trance as she reached up and slowly unzipped his pants. She reached inside and he jumped at the first soft contact of her hand with his cock. She expertly removed him and her fingers danced over him more firmly as he heard her purr. He saw her other hand come up to her mouth and watched as she ripped the condom package with her teeth. She then placed it just inside her lips and leaned forward and wrapped her lips around the head of his cock.

He felt her use the tip of her tongue to removed the air from the tip and begin to roll it down. The only thing she used was her lips. Her hands resting against his thighs. He watched as she expertly worked the condom until he felt her nose brush the hair surrounding his cock.

He felt his cock jerk as she purred again as he hit the back of her throat. He let out a loud and sudden breath that he didn't realize he had been holding. Never before had he seen or felt anything so amazing.

She looked up at him as she slowly worked her way back up his cock. Her talented tongue danced around the head before moving back down again. He couldn't help but rock forward this time. He stopped thinking and just started to feel the wonderful things this woman was doing to him.

His hands found their way to her hair and he braced himself. He looked down as she started back up again, eyes closed and a look of pure enjoyment on her face. He could see her exposed tits giggle and reached down and pinched one already hard nipple. He felt the shudder run through her body and her lips tighten around his cock.

He looked over his shoulder at his co-worker and smiled.

"Damn son, have you ever seen a more beautiful site? This little slut really likes sucking cock and is good at it!"

He looked down again to see the smile on her face at his words. He again pinched her nipple, a little harder this time and heard the gasp escape from her mouth, felt the air rush over his cock as she again moaned. He felt his co-worker come closer and move to were he could watch.

"Gawd, I've never seen anything like this other than in porn movies. Never thought I'd see anything like this in real life."

"Well let me tell you, she's good. That's one thing I've been trying to tell you about older women. They know what to do and know what they want. Not like that young thing you've been trying to fuck. This one wouldn't leave you with blue balls!" "Aaaahhhhhhh, damn honey, you sure know how to suck a cock!"

She felt the younger man walk behind her. She arched her back and stuck her ass out to him. Smiling, knowing he was in for another surprise. She never stopped working on the cock in her mouth. She couldn't even if she wanted to. He had a hold of her head and was starting to rock faster. She could hear his breathing starting to become faster as he thrust into her wet, hot mouth.

The younger man leaned down and ran his hand on the outside of her skirt. He felt the warm bare flesh of her upper thigh as he slipped his hand under her skirt and worked it upward. He felt her push back into his hand as it came into contact with her ass. She purred again around the cock in her mouth as she wiggles, wanting his hand lower.

As his hand moved lower and his fingers moved over the outer wet lips of her soaked pussy, she heard him groan.

"She's as smooth as a babies butt. And just as bare!"

She felt him flip up the back of her skirt and could feel his eyes on her exposed skin. She parted her legs further so he could see her bare pussy.

She reached over to the shelf and grabbed one of her vibes. She heard both of the men moan as they heard the little devil in her hand start up with an electrical buzz. She knew the man behind her was getting quite a show as she slowly ran the vibe over her wet pussy lips and slowly slipped it inside. Rocking her hips and holding it in place against the floor as she bobbed up and down on it and sucked more urgently at the cock in her mouth.

With her free hand, she reached back to rub the cock of the younger man behind her through his pants. She felt him grow harder and push into her hand.

There she was, tits hanging out, a cock pumping away at her mouth, riding a vibe and rubbing another cock behind her. She was in heaven!

The man behind her moved her hand out of the way to unzip his pants. She was ready and reached for the other condom. She held it up to him and heard him open the package. She held her hand out as she held the vibe steady with just her pussy and moved her hand to the cock in her mouth. She removed it and continued to stroke him as she turned sideways and smiled up at the younger man that was now beside her.

She looked up at the first man and smiled as she turned her head and looked at the younger man as she preformed the same ritual on him. Placing the condom in her mouth and expertly placing it over his cock.

She had a little more trouble this time. He was thicker than the older man but soon she had almost all of his cock in her mouth and the condom worked to the base.

She felt the older mans hand move to the vibe in her pussy and moaned as he started working it in and out as she worked the younger man with her mouth. She felt the cock in her hand twitch and throb and knew it wouldn't be long before he was ready to cum. She figured he would be able to hold out longer than the younger man, that's why she had started with him.

She felt him kneel beside her and turned fully toward the younger man and presented her pussy to him as he took his own cock in his hand. She could feel the head of it as he stroked, hitting her ass. She moaned as she felt herself getting close to coming from the vibe. Suddenly he pulled it out and spread her legs further apart. She felt the head of his cock at her wet pussy and whimpered around the cock in her mouth. She felt it twitch with the vibrations. The younger man grabbed her head with both his hands and just as he rocked forward with his hips, the older man behind her, thrust forward, filling her.

She shuddered and moaned at the feeling of being filled completely. One cock in her mouth and one in her wet pussy. It didn't take them long to get a rhythm going.

As one would pull out, the other would thrust forward. All she could do was rock back and forth with them. They were breathing hard and fast, she knew it wouldn't be long before they both shot their loads.

She whimpered and shook with her own nearing release. She felt the younger man grow harder and sucked harder wanting to bring him to climax at the same time she did. He threw back his head and moaned as he shot his load. Her mouth, lips and tongue never letting up. Wanting to milk every ounce from his cock. She could feel the condom filling with his seed. She moaned as he pulled from her mouth and staggered back to lean against the shelf.

"Please, i'm so close, please cum for me! Make me cum as i feel you cum in my pussy!"

The older man grabbed her hips and started pounding into her. She leaned forward and resting one hand on the cold tile floor for balance, she started fingering her hard exposed clit with the other.

"Yes, that's it slut, make yourself cum on my cock!"

Just as the first wave started to crash over her, she felt him thrust deep and moan as he too released his seed. He didn't stop pumping away as she road her own orgasm, gasping and crying out as wave after wave washed over her.

Finally, he pulled out and leaned back against his heels. He could see her pussy twitch as her climax slowed. They all just looked at each other as what had just happened raced though their minds.

Slowly, she sat up. She smiled at the younger man then at the older. "Thank you both."

She reached over to her purse and pulled out 20 dollars. Handing it to the older man as she stood. "This should cover the cost of the knee pads."

She started to gather her things and place them in her purse. Then pulled the blouse back over her tits and buttoned a few buttons. She bent over at the waist to retrieve the knee pads she had used and heard the moan of the men standing behind her now as they got a good view of her pussy. She picked up her purse, the knee pads and after throwing another smile over her shoulder at the men, walked out of the store and to her car.

The stunned men looked at each other and smiled as they watched the woman pull away.

Ms_Toy
Ms_Toy
3 Followers