Adventure At The Mall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They are unbelievably beautiful," I said to her. We started to kiss again and I played with these great tits then sucked them into my mouth and lightly bit down on her nipples. They even seemed to grow longer as I sucked them and she was moaning loudly as I continued. I then copied her and slowly removed first her pants then her panties. She also had a sexy black thong on and as I slipped them down her legs exposing her black thick pubic hair to my eyes for the first time I couldn't help but feel like I was starting to fall in love with this woman.

I couldn't wait to pleasure her like she did to me so I copied her and pulled her cuntlips apart sucking her large clit into my mouth. I alternated licking up and down her slit and sucking on her clit. Her clit was bigger than any woman's I have had the pleasure of being with and sooo sensitive too. She spasmed every time I sucked and bit on it, and I could sense that she was close to her orgasm too.

We were both too hot for any further foreplay, and I stood up and we both flopped down on her bed kissing and fondling each other. Jen got up and kneeled over my face and slowly lowered her cunt onto my mouth, at the same time she leaned over and buried her face in my soaking wet cunt. I rubbed my face all over her cunt, it was wet from her juices then shoved my tongue as far as I could into her cunt and then sucked her big clit into my mouth. I reached under her and worked first one then two then three fingers into her cunt as I continued to suck on her clit.

She was doing much the same to me and we quickly brought each other to the edge of orgasm. Jen came first, I actually thought I felt a squirt of fluid hit my chin as she came hard. I could see her stomach muscles moving as she came.

She renewed her assault on my clit and shoved three fingers in my cunt and one in my ass and I came hard all over her face. She didn't stop however and I felt another one coming then another. All together, I must have cum five times before she stopped leaving me exhausted as she laid down beside me and we cuddled together. Wow, this was great and I looked over at the clock on her nightstand and it was only 2:00PM we had a couple of more hours to enjoy each other.

After our first round of incredible orgasms, we laid side by side and lazily caressed each other for the next half-hour or so. It felt soooo good to feel the soft skin of another woman against mine, so different from the harsh feel of a man next to me. We kissed a lot, not only on the mouth but all over each other's bodies, I loved the feeling of her soft tits against my slightly larger ones and the rubbing of our nipples on each other and her hands caressing my ass and occasionally brushing my cunt as I did the same to her.

I was in heaven touching this beautiful sexy woman and she was so responsive to my touch. I could do this forever, I thought to myself. All this touching and kissing got the both of us ready for more, and Jen rolled over opening the nightstand next to the bed and pulled out a huge, curved double- headed black dildo. I audibly gasped when I saw the size of it, it had to be about 4" or so thick and probably about 20" long from the tip of one head to the other.

Jen sensed my anticipation and said, "How would you like for me to fuck you with this, and you fuck me back at the same time? I lustily replied, "I would love to be fucked and fuck you back with that huge thing!" As if I wasn't wet enough already just the thought of being stuffed with it made my cunt even wetter than it was before. She reached into the nightstand again and brought out a tube of KY jelly and spread it over both of the two heads of it. "Believe me, you'll thank me for this even as excited as we both are!"

I rolled over onto my back and Jen put one of her bed pillows under my ass and I spread my legs wide and helped her push the head of this big black monster into my cunt. I groaned as the big head parted my cunt lips and Jen kneeled down between my legs and kissed me again, then sucked on my rock-hard nipples as she rubbed the head at the other end up and down her cunt-lips. I helped her as she pushed down holding the fake cock with my hand as it slowly entered her. When the head was in her she pushed down a little at a time making both heads go deeper and deeper into the both of us, and the two of us moaned loudly with the pleasure of being impaled on this huge object.

Jen started to push it in a little more at a time until she had buried it completely inside of us. I must admit it was a little painful having my cunt stretched wide like never before, but I always enjoy a little pain with the pleasure. I raised my head up and saw that there was just a little bit of black showing between our red and black haired cunts and I felt as full as ever have been before. Jen reached down and played with my super-sensitive tits and pulled and pinched my nips and I reached up and reciprocated playing with hers. I was unconsciously pushing my hips up at her as she started to move up and down on me beginning to fuck me. I could see a few inches of the dildo as she moved her hips back then slowly at first plunging down on it shoving it inside both of us as she did.

She teased us and I helped too resisting the temptation to go faster and bring us to another orgasm. After a few minutes of this she moved one of her hands from my tit and began to rub my hard clit with her thumb sending delicious shivers of pleasure throughout my body bring me closer and closer.

By this time, I was moaning, "Fuck me, fuck me harder!! I need to cum so badly!!" She then started to really ram her body down on me as I raised my hips driving it as far in as possible into both of our cunts. Even though it was cool in her room, we were both sweating profusely by now. Finally, I could feel the beginnings of my orgasm coming and she rubbed my clit faster and faster and fucked me as fast as she could. I came with the force of a nuclear explosion and kept cumming and cumming and cumming.

After what seemed to be five minutes of continuous orgasms, my head fell back on the pillow and I must have passed out. Jen said that I was out for a good minute or two before waking up again. I was thinking to myself that this was definitely one of the best orgasms I've ever had. As my head started to clear Jen said to me, "I've only cum once, lets switch positions and you can fuck me now!!"

I can remember the muscles in my legs and stomach were sore as I sat up and kneeled between her legs and we mutually inserted the big dildo inside of us again. It was much easier accommodating it now and Jen was moaning for me to fuck her fast and hard, so I started to fuck her with a fury. It wasn't but a minute or so before Jen came again bucking all over the bed with the intensity of her cum. It was hard to follow her as she bucked her ass all over the bed, but I managed to keep it inside of us and she came four or five times before collapsing back on one of the pillows.

"My god, that was soooo intense, I thought I was never going to stop cumming!! I laid back down beside her and we enjoyed a very sensuous long kiss and caressed each other until the glow inside of us began to fade. We enjoyed another slow orgasm together fingering each other's clits and by that time it was 3:30 and we decided to take a quick shower together and then get dressed for me to leave by 4:00 before her kids came home. As we showered we again couldn't keep our hands off each other, I really loved soaping up her tits and making sure that her cunt was clean and she did the same to me, but by this time we were too fucked out to have anymore orgasms. We dressed and went back into the living room and said our good-byes promising that this wouldn't be the last time we saw each other and we kissed again passionately and I left to go home.

Walking to the car I couldn't believe how sore my legs and stomach muscles were from the many huge orgasms I had in the past 3 hours. I kind of lost count of them somewhere in the fifteen to twenty range. But it didn't stop me from fucking my husband several times again that night after he came home from work as I described to him what Jen and I had done that day. He is anxiously hoping that the lovely Jen would get together with us someday, and so am I.

12