Adventure in Longwood Day 06-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emap
emap
237 Followers

"Water is a little on the warm side, is that good or do you want hot?"

"Warm is fine, I recall what happened when I had a hot bath." Amanda and Celeste giggle as I collect the pails of water.

Leaving the kitchen to go up the stairs I see the chief at the bar next to Dan. I change course and go over to the chief.

"I see we are delayed for bath."

"We had to shoot eight men earlier, all dead from me and Bonita. They had good position good for us they did not think to guard their back." The chief smiles at me.

"Yes Dan was saying about that, go take bath we wait for you."

I head up the stairs mostly keeping the water in the pail. I find Chun in the bath using the bucket, she watches as I pour the water in the bath and get out of my clothes.

"Janet I am really glad you are shameless around me." I drop the soap when she says this and start laughing.

"Chun thank you for making me laugh, even after all the times I have shoot men it is hard on me." The soap back in hand I get in the tub.

"Well that is surprising you did not have a problem with those two on the rooftops."

"Those two wished to shoot me, easier to live with, besides two bullets are different than emptying both revolvers and firing few times with rifle."

"Yes I think I can understand that, makes me glad I'm just a whore." Chun comes over and begins washing my hair.

"Perhaps you should be barber, you are good at that."

"Lots of practice, I worked in a bathhouse. Chinese tradition, women give men bath, do hair and body. Can lead to a roll, never for money I only would get a few pennies for each bath I gave. The hope was I would find a man to marry did not do that, I did have plenty of rolls. When I saw the notice for a whore here and the money for a roll I just had to come, I make more in one roll than a full week giving bath there."

"I forgot a towel could you get one for me?"

Chun smiles at me then goes into her room, she returns quickly with a towel. I get out of the water and dry myself before helping her pour the bath out through the angled hole in the floor at the outside wall. With my pants and shirt on I go into my room and get my belts on. I check each revolver to be sure they are loaded then get my moccasins on. Picking up my bow and stringing it I pull out a large handful of arrows, there is no quiver in the box so carry the handful and bow in one hand, my Winchester in the other.

I am met at the foot of the stairs by the chief, Dan, and captain. Dan takes the Winchester from me as we head out the entrance into the dark of night. There are the promised twenty Apache warriors waiting for us, along with five soldiers looking nervous.

"I gave you ten warriors and ten ready to be blooded, they will pair up." The chief says as the Apache start a chant, I recognize some of this they are doing a war chant before painting.

"The soldiers will stay back and keep the horses in order. I can't let twenty warriors and a chief off the reservation without some soldiers." The captain tells me as Bonita takes my arm and leads me toward the chanting warriors.

"You are being named the war chief, great honor for a not Apache." I don't feel honored just lost this is one thing I've never seen before.

One of the warriors, a weathered one about the same summers as I, comes up and applies paint to me. One swipe of paint on my right cheek, two on my left, two on my chin, and one across my brow before he backs away. An expectant hush falls as a young warrior approaches with a quiver for my arrows it is stained very close to what a Cherokee would put on their quiver. I put my arrows in it and sling it over my shoulder to cheers.

Dan brings over my horse, as I am getting in it Amanda comes out with a bag in her hand. She hands it up to me, I look in it curious to find more sandwiches.

"Since you haven't eaten lately, you are eating for two you know."

I open my mouth to say I am not hungry then shut it when my belly rumbles. I look around at everyone else then look at Amanda.

"Am I the only one getting vittles?"

"We have all ate, Sally was nice enough to have Amanda run out chili for everyone and water." The captain says moving over closer to me on his horse. "We have water for you, we are all carrying canteens."

I look around to see everyone coming on a horse several Apache have a Winchester rifle. I urge my horse into a trot, Chad moving up beside me to point me in the right direction. Slinging my bow over my shoulder I pull out a sandwich and start eating, the chief moves up with me.

"Two questions, first what did cook mean eating for two?" I look over at the chief and grin.

"I am with child Dan was nice enough to put in me a bit over a month ago." The chief grins back then says something to the warriors, they all cheer.

"Said you are restoring your tribe, your story has spread through reservation. Many have similar experiences, before soldiers took over duties many of the round eyes in charge of feeding reservations would not. Second question what are we to do?"

"We are to kill everyone including his wife, she knew all about me. I saw her many times even under the men after having Chad I would see her walking by and smiling."

"Yes this sounds good, can not keep wife make wife of Apache?" The chief has a certain gleam in his eye.

"She would not bear babe she was not close to me in age, if new wife yes you can keep if the captain does not say against." We both look at the captain, he looks uncomfortable.

"I will have to say no you may not keep her. If you can convince any woman there to be an Apache wife I will not speak against it of course. I will ask any woman coming out that is not injun, if you find an injun I have all the cause I need to report this action, otherwise we never came here. I am specifically charged with keeping the Apache in the reservation, I am also obligated to assist any injun I find." I look at the chief.

"No we are not missing any women, they walk to the railroad. The round eyes do not want the men wandering women are allowed anywhere they please." Puzzled on this I look at Dan.

"No women missing from the town, unless McCalbane killed off one of the small ranchers and kept the wife or daughter. Neither of the small ranchers here when McCalbane moved in went to Longwood when they left." This has me looking at Chad.

"If he had any women I never saw nor heard them. Possible he did, there are two bunkhouses I only stayed in one to go to town the next day."

"Chief if he has any women besides his wife she underwent the same I did, she has a need of many men. She would need to return with me to whore, injun or round eye." Chief looks at me and nods.

"You have lived it I will follow your say on."

"Chad, could you describe the ranch buildings for us?" Chad looks at me then points with a grin.

I look to see a large house with a barn off to the left a good distance. Before the house are two long buildings with lanterns lit. I have everyone slow down to not alert them of our approach any more than we already did. As we get closer I see what look to be fenced off areas of the land behind the barn and to the right of the house. There is also a man leaning against one of the long buildings, this has me call for a stop. I get off my horse pulling the bow off me and wait for everyone to come in close.

"Now, the plan is those without a rifle move in to the far side of the long buildings. I will move in on this side with my bow and try to kill the man there. If he dies quiet I will set a fire on both buildings then get out of the way, everyone with a rifle moves up to get good targets and shoot any men coming out of the buildings. Those without a rifle use tomahawk and knife on men exiting any men trying to take cover on your side are yours to kill." The chief relates what I said to the Apache, all get a rather big smile one asks a question.

"This one wishes to know what to do in case of window on back of buildings." I smile at the one who asked the question.

"Station warriors there and kill them as they exit. Look through building before burn down, possible women held in one, she is not to be harmed." Chad takes my arm as the chief translates what I said.

"I was always in the left bunkhouse if there is a woman here she is in the right. There are two doors on the right bunkhouse one door perhaps is a separate room."

Dan pulls my Winchester from my saddle as the soldiers move away with the horses. When he hands it to me I look at it then my bow, unsure on what to do I look at the chief.

"I can use your rifle if you wish to move up and use bow. I perhaps can go with and use the bow, I grew up using bow." I hand the chief my Winchester.

"I bought bow for this may as well try, if he makes noise do not need to light fire."

"If can make man turn toward you and aim for right side high up, where breasts would be if woman this is best place to hit. If makes noise duck back we will be ready to shoot."

I motion to the Apache, those of us without a rifle split up, some going to the left side, some going to the right side. It is slow going pausing every time someone makes noise. The sky is starting to lighten a little when we reach the buildings. I creep along the wall toward the lanterns and the man there while the Apache move along the back wall. I peek around the corner to see the man still leaning against the wall not moving.

Ducking back I pull out an arrow and fit it to the bow as the chief showed me. I look back at where the rifles would be to see a number of shapes I wave my arm to get an answering wave. I move back around the corner and take aim the chief did not say where to put the arrow on his side so aim for the head. The twang of the release is loud to me, he does not move until the arrow hits him. I hold my breath as he falls over with a rather loud thump there is no sound from inside the building.

Carefully I move to the closest lantern to find it is metal. The bow will not work well on a metal, not wishing to burn the right side building I move back behind the wall. I pull out my revolver and aim for the lantern on the left side building, holding my breath I shoot. The report is much louder then the twang of the bow, the best part is the effect on the lantern.

The lantern jerks back and forth leaking oil before coming free and falling to the wooden platform. The fire spreads fast from there, along with shouts of confusion then alarm as the fire moves up the wall. I holster my revolver and get another arrow ready careful to move back and away from the building to get a view of the left building door. I aim at the door and release as it opens hitting the first man sending him back into the next and sending up a bigger alarm than the fire.

More men come out guns in hand and the shooting starts. The reports of the rifles not letting me hear any of the men we are killing. I get to watch as man after man is killed, the screams of fear coming from next to me in the building gets me to drop my bow, wave to the rifles and pull out my revolvers. Moving around the corner again guns at the ready I see several more dead men on this side. I check the door I am closest to, it is not locked so undo the latch and swing it wide. There is a woman inside alone with no clothes on trembling in fear looking at me.

I turn to wave at the rifles with no need they are already moving up. Dan, the chief, and captain get up to me, not bothering to wonder on why the captain is here I motion them both into the room.

"There is a woman here, round eye. Have your men round up the rifles and pistols we move on the house." Chief nods then yells at the Apache, they collect the rifles and pistols.

"Janet wait, she does not wish us to approach her, Bonita is back with the horses." Dan says coming out and grabbing my hand.

"Have the chief surround the house, go with him do not enter there will be guns and perhaps more than one man. I will be there soon as I calm her down." Dan nods and goes after the chief waving to Chad who moves in to step with him.

Liking the look of that I go into the room again revolvers holstered. I look at the captain he is standing well back from the woman almost at the door. I admit this room is better than what I had for the time I was given to the men I was in one of the bunks with the men.

"As near as I can tell she speaks English." The captain says to me handing over a blanket.

I move closer holding the blanket saying nice things to her she just cowers on the bed. I switch to Spanish hoping it will at least lull her enough to let me wrap her up. She perks right up and speaks back leading to a conversation on how she got here. With her wrapped up in the blanket I lead her to the captain.

"Silvia here is from New Mexico right on the border. She answered an advertisement in the paper about a translator, she knows Apache. When she got to the ranch instead of working with the Apache as told she is locked in here and abused, been here about six months. I explained you to her so take her to the horses I am going to finish this."

"I was hoping for an injun, best to burn this building as well, perhaps the house after looting it. I don't know how many more men he can have. I will move horses up to behind this building to not be shot, there should be horses in the barn for Sylvia after you finish."

I watch the captain and Sylvia head away from the buildings toward where the horses are. The captain is waving to the soldiers they do not understand or do not see his motion. I retrieve my bow then head for the house to find the Apache around the porch it seems to go all the way around the house.

"There is at least one person moving around in the house. We are waiting for you to make an attack." Dan says moving next to me.

"Chief before attacking, the woman knows Spanish and Apache, was brought here to be an interpreter. You are free to speak to her and see if she would like to join your tribe. Have your men move up and look in the windows, if they see a man they are free to shoot." The chief smiles at the news of the woman, then says something to the men to our right and left.

The Apache move up on the porch quiet as can be, I follow the chief up to the big window near the door. Crossing to the far side of the window I am forced to drop flat by the shotgun blast bursting the glass. Covered in glass I crawl the rest of the way across the window then pull out my revolvers. The spit sound coming from inside tells me who is there.

"Barnaby your aim is old like the rest of you." The chief looks across at me confused.

"Perhaps, stick your head back around and we can see how bad my aim is."

The chief looks and drops fast, the wood above him splinters from the buckshot. I move then going fully in front of the window and aiming true before shooting. The first bullet catches Barnaby in the shoulder, the second in the arm holding the shotgun. As the shotgun falls he turns to run taking bullets three and four in the belly and back.

Barnaby falters in his movement letting me put the next two bullets in his legs. He starts to fall taking two more in the back, looking around quick I go in through the ruined window. The chief calls out something leading to breaking glass from all around the house. Dan and the chief join me in looking at Barnaby, he is not dead not moving well either.

"Go on and finish it injun." Barnaby manages to croak out obviously in pain.

"No, you will lie here and wait to die." I collect the shotgun and the revolver on his hip.

Ten Apache join us with an older black man a hat in his hands being rolled about very nervously.

"I gave orders the men and women are to be brought to you when possible. Chad and the rest are watching for someone trying to escape." The chief says to me when I look at him in confusion.

"I's just the cook, if'n I can go free I'd be much obliged." I notice he doesn't look at us, just stares at the floor still rolling his hat.

"Well if you are a cook there is a job for you in Longwood. Chief send him with two to the barn to get horses and saddles, many as you want. The soldiers moved to behind the not burning building."

The chief says what I said to the rest, two smiling Apache lead an ever thankful man out of the house. I move to go up the stairs until the chief stops me, then motions to the remaining Apache. They go up the stairs first followed by the chief, Dan, and I. A shriek and some excited talking from a couple Apache get us moving to the right to find a woman being held on the arm by one very happy Apache. The chief and I trade glances, he has a grin I'm just a little confused I don't recognize her.

"Who are you?" I ask the woman looks up at me scared.

"My aunt and uncle live here, I came for a visit. I don't why you are here but I didn't do it I swear." I look at the chief his grin turns into a smile and gets bigger. "Your aunt and uncle are the reason we are here. I do hope you want a husband, the Apache there likes you. I am tempted to let the chief persuade you to be an Apache wife in a way you would not enjoy, I was treated the same by your uncle and his men. Instead I will let the Apache man there persuade you, he is a nice sight and will cater to your needs in bed."

"I will stay and translate, he does not know round eye." The chief sends the other man out, Dan and I follow him.

Three shots and a scream follow the Apache going into the last room on the other side of the house. We hurry over there to find two Apache holding up another looking at McCalbane lying on the ground writhing in agony with his wife crouched over him. Her eyes get wide as I hunker down next to them.

"I see he stays with one wife and simply finds others to enjoy." McCalbane looks up at me.

"I did love you Janet." He gets out between groans.

I pull out one revolver and shoot him twice, his wife shrieks again. I hit her with the revolver sending her falling flat dazed.

"You loved me so much you passed me off to your men and told my son I died in an uprising with his father." I pull out the other revolver and shoot him twice more. "Your wife will get the same treatment while you lie here and die. Dan get the chief and have him relate to the men here they are free to enjoy this woman that is not a woman."

The chief relates what I said to the men, there is much hooting as they grab up the shrieking and terrified woman to put her on the bed.

"She was agreeable so they are having a roll and packing. The men outside are with wife, I would like to get the two that took the cook and get them in. Perhaps take what we wish from the house." I giggle at the news.

"I'm agreeable to that, leave the lanterns, no injuns so we need to make this not look like injun attack." The chief nods and turns to go until Dan grabs his arm.

"I'm curious, did he promise to leave the reservation to get her?"

"No, promised to build house, I pledged tribes help and she has money. Will ask captain if soldiers will assist on getting wood, she is farmer daughter so all tribes will be happy."

Dan and I watch the chief leave I move to follow him until Dan takes my arm.

"It occurs to me there is likely money in this bedroom, you should look. I would take pity on her and shoot her if I go in there. Best to shut the door as well so the niece doesn't have to listen to her getting a just treatment."

I go into the room and shut the door, her moans and groans are like music to my ears. I made the same noise the first time her husband took me and again when I was given to the men and could not get away. Going through the drawers I find dresses, pulling one out for Silvia a thought comes to me and I check under the bouncing bed. There is indeed a travel bag under there, giggling about the eagerness of the man on top of her I pull it out and open it to put the dress in to find the money I was looking for.

emap
emap
237 Followers