Adventure in Menswear

Story Info
Man has an unexpected encounter while shopping.
1k words
4.06
64.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I saw the pretty young woman on the other side of the men's department. Since she was obviously with her husband so all I could do was discretely sneak looks at her. I swear she was looking at me also and even flashed me a smile. It was a slow day and she and her husband were the only ones around except for me. When her husband took an armload of clothing and headed for the dressing room, I got the surprise of my life. He no sooner disappeared into the changing room then she exposed her pert tits to me. She stood there smiling with her tits completely out of her dress. Her large luscious aureoles were incredible. Without a word, I walked over to her and bent over and sucked one of her tits deeply into my mouth. The other I massaged with my hand. She said nothing, only moaned, as I continued to suck and squeeze her tits. After a few minutes she whispered, "Do you want to fuck me?" and squeezed my hardening cock through jeans. I smiled at her and nodded as I slid my hand up her dress.

I couldn't believe I was actually going to fuck a pretty stranger right on top of the Hilfiger display with her husband in the dressing room. Just as I reached her pantiless crotch, she grabbed my hand and pulled me toward the changing rooms. My mind raced; wasn't that where her husband was? Just as we entered the changing area her husband emerged from the dressing stall on his way to show her an outfit. She pushed him back in and dragged me in with them. Fortunately it was a slightly larger then the average dressing room. The man sat on the bench and the women removed her dress. She was now completing naked. She was beautiful. The thought of fucking this woman in a public place while her husband sat a foot away watching was amazingly erotic.

My cock instantly swelled to full size in my jeans and was straining to get out. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. I slid my hands down her back and cupped her lovely ass cheeks. We kissed for awhile, our tongues dancing, my hands kneading her buttocks. She began to slide down my body. When she was on her knees, she released my cock from my jeans. I stood there in front of her, with my pants around my ankles and my cock twitching in her face. She gently cupped my balls in one hand and held my cock with the other. She began licking my swollen dick head, paying special attention to the flare at the back of the head and my piss slit. She was talented and soon had me squirming.

I heard her husband begin to moan. I looked over at him and saw he had his cock out and was stroking himself. He smiled at me as if trying to tell me how happy he was I was that I was about to fuck his wife's mouth. Impulsively I said to him that I was going to fuck his little slut good and hard. Through his moans he told me to use her mouth like a whore's cunt. I looked back down at the woman as she slid her soft, wet lips over my cock. She slowly swallowed my entire shaft. Her throat felt tight as she held still allowing her muscles to adjust to my meat being deep inside her. Then she began bobbing up and down on my fuck rod. I reached down and took hold of her head. Soon I was matching her moves with pelvic thrusts.

While my cock was going in and out of her mouth, I heard her husband cry out. I looked over and saw ribbons of sticky cum shooting from his cock as he pounded his fist over his hard member. Seeing him cum almost brought me to the edge, but I held back. I wanted this little slut's cunt wrapped around my cock. I pulled her to her feet and began massaging her engorged clit with my thumb while fucking her hard with my finger. Then I slid to the floor and pulled her to me. I bathed her cunt juiced soaked clit and sex slit with my tongue. I continued to finger fuck her and suck and lick her clit until she screamed while cumming in my face. She was ready for a good hard fucking.

I suggested she clean up her husband's mess while I fucked her from behind like a hot bitch in heat. She quickly got on her knees and began licking his spunk from his stomach and pubic area. I had to open the stall door to get in position. Then in full view of anyone who happened to pass by the entrance to the changing room I mounted her. I pumped my cock deep in her hot juicy cunt. She began to suck her husband's once again hard dick. I could here the sounds of her slurping his cock and of my cock sliding in and out of her pussy. I pumped in and out of her. Soon we were in rhythm.

She was pushing back to meet each thrust and I swear she was even sucking him in the same rhythm. I felt her pussy grab hold of my cock as she came again. I buried myself deep inside her and blasted a load of hot thick cum deep in her cunt. I felt as if I had reached her core. Glob after glob shot from my throbbing cock into her pulsating pussy. Then her husband blew a load of cum into her mouth. She came again and her body spasmed almost violently. When my own orgasm subsided and my senses returned I pulled out of her, stood and pulled up my pants.

I said, "thank you, we should do this again sometime." Then I left the couple sitting there naked in full view of the door. As I stepped out of the dressing room a man walked in. Boy did he get an eyeful! I still wonder if she fucked that guy too.