Adventure in Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GWBosh
GWBosh
407 Followers

She came to him, kissed him then guided his face to her breasts and held him as he kissed her nipple. Then she stood back.

"Right, we need to get rid of all this this sand."

She led him into the bathroom and quickly and firmly took off his clothes. In a moment Al was standing naked and extremely embarrassed with the hardest erection of his life. Sarah did nothing to help, looking at it closely, then she tenderly stroked it and smiled.

"Hi there stranger, although you're not really a stranger the way Al pushed you into me."

"I did not. You pushed into me."

"I certainly did not. It must have been an act of God."

"Thank you God," they said and laughed together.

Sarah turned on the shower and beckoned him in. Under the jets of water in the shower she washed his body with a flannel and soap. There was nothing sensuous in her touch as she rubbed to clean off every grain of sand and salt. Even his erection was firmly rubbed with the flannel in a professional, nurse like manner.

Then her attitude changed and she kissed him again and he felt her fingers fondle his balls.

"I wonder if this is really clean. I'd better make sure."

Before Al understood what she was talking about she was on her knees under the jets of water from the shower and his knob was being licked. She licked everywhere carefully and then took him right to the back of her throat. Al had only ever fantasized about oral sex before and was out of his mind with excitement as her head bobbed up and down. He felt her lips running along his shaft, he felt his knob move over her tongue and rub against her throat. The long build up, the excitement that she was really doing this and wonderful sensations combined with an almost instant reaction.

"Sarah I'm going to come," he gasped and tried to pull her head back.

But she pushed forward and Al felt a load of jism shoot through his perineum, along his shaft and explode through his knob and into her throat. Sarah stood up and then swallowed and licked her lips.

"Hello Alistair."

She guided him out onto the balcony and they looked out at the dark sea and sky and the moon and the stars. Al put his arm around her and she snuggled in. Al was bewildered. A woman doing that to him, Sarah doing it to him! He nuzzled her hair. Then another panic attack about what she would expect him to do for her.

On the bed they started kissing again. Al's feeling of intimacy for Sarah showed and he kissed her with passion and tenderness, their tongues entangled and their saliva intermingled. Sarah ran her fingers over his body and he responded, she kissed his nipples and he responded and she pleasured his genitals and he responded.

Sarah liked his touch but realized that he knew little, if anything about a woman's body. She thought of telling him, but by now she was desperate to feel his cock inside her and guided him in.

"Just slowly at the start Al," she said as he started to pound.

She wrapped her legs tightly around him, stopping him moving and squeezed her vaginal muscles.

"Ah, that feels so lovely having you right in there."

He felt the wonderful exciting sensations for a moment then gradually started moving. He felt her hips thrusting up to him, then his 20 year old's hormones took over and he came in a rush.

Sarah held his cheek to her shoulder. She hadn't come and he had been even faster than she had been afraid he would. He hadn't gone down on her when she had gently nudged his head. But she had loved the feelings in her vagina and loved being in his embrace. And she remembered how he had traced so delicately with his fingers at the beach. She hugged him tightly and they went to sleep in each other's arms.

Al woke first and took a moment to work out where he was. Then he saw Sarah's beautiful face and saw the shape of her body under the sheet.

"Have I really had sex with her? Did she really do those all wonderful things to me?" As well as sexual desire and fascination at her beauty he felt a wave of tenderness.

"I've got to find out what I should do."

He went from the bedroom to the living room and did a Google search. It took him a while to sort through the hardcore sites but eventually found what he was looking for. There were a lot of detailed instructions and some surprised him and some made him breathe in sharply.

"Jesus Christ, will Sarah really like it if I do that to her?".

Sarah had been tired after getting up early the previous morning and it was two hours before he heard her stirring and quickly switched to a news site. She came in wearing a white bathrobe.

"Hi Al, what are you doing?"

"Just catching up on the news."

She leaned over beside him, her side against his shoulder.

"What's happening?"

"Suspected bird-flu in Albania." He pointed at the screen.

"Do you care?"

"No."

Sarah hadn't done up her bathrobe very well and a perfect right breast was on display. She noticed his gaze but did nothing to cover herself. Al was already aroused from his internet studies, now with that welcoming breast and Sarah's challenging smile he leaned forward and kissed her nipple. Sarah immediately noticed the difference from the night before. He was licking and sucking and nibbling and tickling and exploring. She put her arms around his head until he lifted her and carried her to bed.

His kissing was even more passionate and his hand on her breast was a mixture tenderness, eroticism and excitement. He moved his mouth to her nipple and Sarah's excitement rose. Then she felt his hand part her legs. She felt him explore the insides of her thighs and then her vulva and then her thighs again. A mixture of tantalizing and delight. She felt his fingers softly probe her vagina then move up through the feminine folds around her clitoris.

Al was finding it hard to work out exactly where her clitoris was but Sarah was in ecstasy at his tender explorations. He still wasn't sure but when Sarah groaned and her hips shivered he knew he had found it. With care he stimulated her with his fingers, sometimes moving away briefly, then returning. He listened to Sarah's reactions and he felt her reactions and did just as the website had said.

Sarah's hips bounced and shuddered, her breathing became rasping, culminating in a high pitched groan. She lay on the pillow with a lovely happy smile and lifted Al's head.

"That was so wonderful Al, thank you so much for being such a lovely lover."

Al was in heaven. To see Sarah have an orgasm, to feel her reaction to him and to hear her say he was a lovely lover. He bent down to kiss her and just about suffocated in her hug.

Al moved down the bed and Sarah watched in anticipation.

He took a pillow and said "Lift you bum please."

She now had her backside raised and him between her legs. He nudged her legs wider and pushed her knees back and she felt a thrill of excitement at his assertiveness.

Al's inexperience was Sarah's delight as he explored new territory. He had no trouble finding and licking and nibbling the top of the inside of her thighs. As the site had advised he licked the crease between her legs and vulva, then he moved to her vulva. He couldn't resist the urge to push his tongue deep into her vagina. God, it tasted and smelled so beautiful. He lingered, sucking and licking as much of her juice as possible.

Sarah's hopes hadn't been high but that had soon changed.

"I never would have thought that he would know about that. What's happened?"

Then she stopped thinking as the erotic sensations built up in her vulva.

Al worked out what must be her outer labia and he licked and nibbled and Sarah groaned. Then her inner labia which he sucked. He moved up and at first was a little bit confused by the folds around her her clitoris. He explored with his lips and tongue.

Sarah didn't realize that her extended pleasure was a result of his uncertainty, all she knew was that this was gorgeous. She spread her legs wider and stroked his head.

At last he found her clitoris. He thought it was that when he felt the small bud and was sure when Sarah's hips started to writhe and her panting became louder. He remembered the website.

"Take her right to the brink then pull back. Make her beg for it, man."

He returned to her vagina, licking as far as his tongue would go, nibbling her labia and clitoral hood. He loved the tastes and textures, he loved her responses and most of all he loved knowing that this was Sarah's most intimate parts she was opening for him.

His tongue came back to her clitoris more firmly. Sarah raised her hips to feel more and held his head more tightly. She groaned and writhed. Al remembered the website, "make her beg for it, man", and moved his tongue away.

"Oh no, Al, please, make me come, please."

It was a high pitched moan. Al sucked and licked her bud and Sarah came in a combination of shrieks and bounces and writhing. Her orgasmic juices covered his face. Al licked and sucked and explored her folds as she recovered.

He came up beside her. She had a tranquil smile as she stroked his face.

"Oh my fucking God, that was wonderful." She felt the moisture on face. "I've come all over you, don't you mind?"

An embarrassed blush came to his face. "Sarah I'll ever get enough of it."

"What on earth has happened since last night?" wondered Sarah.

She made some coffee which they drank on the bed. Al looked at her wonderful body as they talked and traced his fingers over her breasts and stomach. Sarah loved it and when he moved to her pussy she opened her legs for him. His touch was very light as he explored each detail. It just felt intimate and tender rather than arousing to Sarah and she lay back in pleasure. Then she felt some more intensity and quickly put their coffees on the bedside table and kissed him urgently.

It only took a few seconds before she whimpered and shuddered into another orgasm. She simply couldn't believe it.

"This isn't fair. I've had three lovely orgasms this morning and you haven't had any."

The website had prepared him.

"Remember, a lot of very sexy women don't ever come from a straight fuck, and some not very often. This position will give you your best shot.

"Whatever you do, man, don't come too soon.

"Now women often like it soft and tender, but you're more likely to hit the jackpot by forgetting about that when you do it this way. Go for it man."

He had also read about premature ejaculation.

He started to move Sarah into a kneeling position and she quickly understood.

"How does he know about this?"

But it was one of her favorite positions and she put her bum in the air and her shoulders on the sheets. Al's entry was tentative as he still wasn't sure, but Sarah pushed her buttocks back into him. He realized the website must be right and thrust in hard and deep so that his knob nudged into her cervix. Sarah knew what was going to happen and moved so that she could hold onto the headboard.

But she hadn't anticipated what a fit and strong 20 year old who was just starting to enjoy his sexual prowess could do. Al held her hips and decided to "go for it". The sight of her rounded ass, the powerful urges from his cock and the confidence from her having three orgasms already meant he forgot all his inhibitions.

His loins bashed into her buttocks and his knob banged into her cervix.

Sarah groaned in delight and held the headboard tighter. Al sped up and thrust even harder. He changed position slightly so he could get in deeper. He forgot about tropical islands, he forgot about beaches, he even forgot about Sarah as raging hormones and raging sensations from his cock took control.

This suited Sarah. Her body shook but she kept thrusting back on him and she too forgot about the sea, beaches and Al as the only things she was aware of were the soaring sensations in her vagina. Her groans became grunts.

Al didn't have to worry about premature ejaculation having come twice the night before and he thrust and pounded in an unrestrained and mounting primeval frenzy. He didn't realize that she had come to a groaning orgasm as the surge shook through his loins and burst through through his knob. They collapsed in a sweaty jumble of limbs.

"Did you come Sarah?"

"Come?" she panted. "I came, I went on a rocket to the moon and came again on your beautiful cock darling Al."

"I didn't hurt you did I? I sort of got carried away."

"Did you?" She smiled.

Sarah ordered a brunch to be brought up and they sat on the balcony as they ate. She couldn't contain her curiosity.

"How many girls have you bonked?"

"Before you, only two." That blush again.

"And did they teach you lots of things?"

"I don't think so. It was only once with each of them and I was pissed both times."

Sarah thought before her next question.

"What happened between last night and this morning?"

Again that blush and a sheepish expression.

"Tell me. I won't mind."

"I went on the computer and found a website."

"You mean you weren't reading about bird-flu in Uzbekistan or wherever?"

More of that sheepish expression.

"I'm glad you weren't."

After another five minutes, "You can move your things in here if you'd like to. And Al, you can do that to me anytime you like. You don't need to ask."

They played volleyball with the others, went swimming, another dead heat, and went sailing in small racing dinghies. They showered, then idly and tenderly pleasured each other's genitals, licking and kissing in the 69 position. Sarah couldn't quite understand why he seemed to adore her so much down there but was delighted that he did.

"I used to have a Brazilian. Would you like me to get one tomorrow?"

She took that kiss on her clitoral hood as a 'Yes'.

When she had his cock in her mouth she remembered how he had tormented her that morning and took him to the brink three times.

"For fuck's sake Sarah," he groaned before she took him to the depths of her throat and then felt his cum spray onto her breasts.

The next morning Sarah showed him her beautician's expert handiwork but hadn't expected his reaction to her Brazilian.

"Oh my fucking God, you're so beautiful down there. For heaven's sake Sarah, look. You've got two smiles. Hello southern smile." He kissed her vulva.

"Hello northern smile." He kissed her lips.

"Hello vertical smile." Her vulva again.

"Hello horizontal smile." Her lips.

"Are you just going to talk about it? Or are you going to do something about it?" Sarah demanded.

So he slipped between her legs, pushed them right back beside her body and wide and got down to some serious business. After an hour she pushed him away because she was exhausted.

Over the next two days everything became better and better. Their sex went to new heights of tenderness sometimes and new heights passion and raw physicality at others. Sarah realized one of the very real positives of Al being 20 was that he was always ready for more. She thought about one of life's cruel ironies in that men reach their sexual peak at 19 or 20 while women reach theirs in their mid to late 30s. In this respect they had perfect timing.

It was far more than sex. Their days were busy, swimming in the pool always with dead heats, surfing, sailing, snorkeling, volleyball with the group and in the evenings they went dancing. Sarah taught Al more steps and they became quite an attraction on the floor. They could happily spend hours talking and laughing or walking and reading in silence, just soaking up the pleasure of the other's company.

Sarah was becoming fonder and fonder of him. She called him darling and Al was absolutely devoted to her.

On the second night after she had had her Brazilian, Sarah noticed something different in Al's oral sex on her. He was licking all around her vulva and perineum as he often did when his tongue tickled her anus for a moment. She had two immediate reactions.

"How could anyone do that?" and her instincts against anal sex. Two men had asked her to and, when she was drunk one night, she had agreed to try it with one. But she had stopped in less than half a minute because it had hurt so much. But what Al had just done certainly hadn't hurt and he seemed to enjoy it. She couldn't understand why anyone would want to lick her there.

"I don't mind if he doesn't".

His tongue ventured again, this time for a little longer.

"God I never thought that would feel so nice," she thought and pulled her knees back to open herself more.

This time his tongue even probed inside. Sarah was excited by the feeling of forbidden pleasure and she soon orgasmed when he turned to her clitoris.

She pulled him up and kissed him. No nasty tastes, mainly her vaginal juices which she loved almost as much as he did.

"No-one's ever done that to me before," she said.

"I've never done it to anyone before."

"Well that doesn't surprise me. Why did you do it?"

"I've had the urge for days and this time I couldn't hold back." He didn't mention the instruction website.

"I'm so glad you didn't hold back, but isn't it dirty?"

"No it's lovely. Did you mind?"

"Mind? No I never thought anything would feel so nice there. But Al, I tried anal sex once and it just isn't me. It hurt so much I stopped in half a minute. Please don't try it, please don't even start to talk about it. I just don't want your cock in there."

He kissed her nipple. "It's your body and it's your decision."

Sarah snuggled into his arms, she knew he would never do anything to hurt her.

He didn't repeat it in their love making the next day and Sarah became a little frustrated. But that night his gorgeous tongue returned. She lifted her backside up and splayed her legs to help. She even used her hands to pull her buttocks apart.

"God his tongue must be in almost an inch. That is soooo lovely!"

Al moved to her clitoris and inserted two fingers into her vagina and played on her G spot. As her excitement grew she felt one of those fingers come out and rub her anus. Then it just slipped smoothly in.

With one finger on her G spot, one in her anus and her clitoris being sucked Sarah came to the biggest orgasm of her life. After a minute Al started to lick again.

"No Al, darling, I couldn't take any more just now."

He came up the bed and she put her head on his chest as she still felt her body purring.

"Put your finger back there again."

He reached over and put some massage oil on his fingers He played over her anus.

"Put it inside again please."

Sarah was surprised how easily it slid in and how beautiful it felt.

"Try another finger as well."

This was a little bit more difficult at first, but Al was gentle. At first she felt uncomfortable but as he gently massaged and moved in and out, it felt better and better.

So good that she nibbled his nipple. She pulled away.

"And what would you like now, young Al? My mouth or my vagina?"

"Both."

Al played volleyball with his friends the next morning but Sarah said she had a headache and stayed inside. Once he was gone she did a Google search as he had done four days before. Her first results were similar to his as she landed on hardcore sites but by luck she arrived on "A Woman's Guide to Anal Sex" and she read carefully for an hour.

Afterwards she took a taxi to the other side of town where she wouldn't be recognized and bought two big tubes of gel.

They strolled along the beach.

"Have you still got your headache Sarah, you seem a bit quiet?"

She squeezed his hand. "I'm fine, I'm just thinking."

"What about?"

"I'll tell you inside."

Once inside she showed him a tube of gel.

"This internet site says you've got to use lots and lots of this."

He knew immediately what she was talking about but just nodded.

"It says it's usually best if you use your fingers first to get me ready and it says you've got to be gentle and slow at first." Sarah held his hand tightly and looked at him pleadingly.

GWBosh
GWBosh
407 Followers