Adventure in Sao Paulo

Story Info
A girl ventures into the unknown.
1.6k words
4.03
16.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She arrived at the airport at 4:38pm, exactly 52 minutes behind schedule. Following the crowd of frustrated and jet-lagged passengers to the luggage-collection area, she wondered whether she would find him in the crowd. As her luggage came around on the carousel, she grabbed it - just one big pack, she was travelling light, releasing the explorer within. She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, hoisted her bag onto her back, exhaled and opened her eyes to look around. She was in brazil. Thousands of kilometres from home. Butterflies in her stomach betrayed her nerves. Pushing them from her mind, she walked through security and into the arrivals lounge.

Even through the throngs of people excitedly greeting family and friends, she spotted him almost immediately. He was standing to the side, leaning against a wall, lazily scanning the crowd - not sure whether she would really be there at all. She pushed past a big Brazilian family, narrowly avoided a girl being twirled around in her boyfriend's arms, and reached where he was standing.

"Hello."

She said softly, trying to convey the million things running through her thoughts.

"Buenas tardes."

He replied shyly, and motioned for her bag. She handed it to him, a smile of thanks lingering on her mouth long after it needed to.

When they reached his apartment, he showed her where she could leave her things, and suggested she take a shower while he prepared something to eat. She gladly took him up on this suggestion; the air on the plane had been stale, and had permeated her hair and clothing. Twenty minutes later, she emerged from the shower, fresh and invigorated. They ate in silence, the air between them highly charged. There were so many things each wanted to say, but neither knew where to start.

He turned the volume of the music up a little - she hadn't even noticed there was music playing, she'd been so preoccupied with her thoughts. He offered her a glass of wine. She accepted, and they sat listening for a while. Slowly, they began to talk. About little things at first - the weather, the difference in the taste of food and wine... Until a point when they realised they had finished the bottle and had been talking for 3 hours. He suggested a movie, perhaps another bottle? She agreed, and the movie was begun, a new bottle opened...

She was suddenly tired, and rested her head momentarily on his shoulder. He responded, wrapping his arm around her, gently holding her to him. As the movie progressed, and the liquid level dropped, her eyelids began to flutter. He noticed her struggle to stay awake, and wordlessly slid his arm from around her so she could lay her head on his lap. He lightly stroked her hair. When the movie ended, he carried her to bed, covered her a little, and left her to sleep.

At 2am she woke with a start, not knowing where she was. She climbed out of the foreign bed she was in, walked to the doorway, and peered out. She tiptoed into the other room as she recalled where she was. Quietly, she called his name. He appeared before her, rubbing his eyes sleepily. She realised he'd been sleeping on the couch, and had given her his bed. She took his hand and held it between hers for a moment. Stretching up on the tips of her toes, she kissed him once, gently, on his lips. Without a word, she led him back to bed, curled up into his arms, and slept.

The following morning, she woke with a smile on her lips. Rolling over, she watched the man beside her wake from his dreams, and giggled when his eyes widened in surprise as he realised his dream was also his reality.

"Morning gorgeous,"

She said to him with a wink as she stretched. with one fluid motion, her dress was over her head and on the floor, leaving her in nothing but little lacy knickers. She grinned and waited to see what his reaction would be.

He responded in precisely the way she had hoped. Without waiting for permission, or encouragement, she kissed him on the mouth, sliding her tongue between his lips... She slid herself across his body, feeling him respond hard against her. Pulling away from his mouth, she kissed him slowly down the side of his neck, making little circles with her tongue.

As she licked and nibbled his neck, she began to trail her fingers down his body. She gently played with his nipples, until they were hard little buttons against her fingertips, and ran her fingers a little further down his stomach. Where her fingers went, her lips followed.

She used her tongue to touch his nipples, kissed him along his ribcage, down towards his navel. Her fingers were playing with the waistband of his boxers. She slid her hand under the elastic, and caressed his hardness while kissing and licking him lower and lower.

He reached down and entwined one hand in her hair, and with the other squeezed her hand on his cock before pulling down on the waistband. She took the hint with a smile, and pulled them off him, all the while massaging him slowly.

Looking up at him, she smiled in satisfaction to see that he was already completely lost in the pleasure she was going to give him. She extended her tongue to the tip of his head, and tasted his pre-cum. This moment was make-or-break, she could tell by the taste whether she would enjoy this, and thus give him maximum enjoyment.

He was sweet, and rich, and she wanted to taste more. She took him in her hand, and licked all the way up and back down the underside of his shaft, paying special attention to the ridges she knew were extra-sensitive.

She continued to explore him little by little with the tip of her tongue. Then she opened her mouth a little wider, and licked him with her whole tongue, slowly engulfing his cock with her warm mouth. She sucked him gently, alternating pressure, moving her lips up and down, using her tongue to make swirling patterns while he was inside her mouth.

He moaned, and the grip of his hand in her hair tightened a little. She increased the pressure of her lips, until she could feel him pulsating insider her mouth. With a long stroke, she released him, only to take his wet shaft in her hand. As she massaged him, she licked his balls, taking them into her mouth and sucking gently. She changed focus again, taking his delicious cock back into her mouth.

As she sucked him, his hands played with her nipples, pinching them until they were hard between his fingers. He traced the shape of her back around to the slight curve of her taut belly, and allowed himself to trail a finger between her legs. His finger touched her moist lips, and she responded by opening her legs a little more.

He slid his finger along the outside of her pussy, and he could feel the vibrations of her throat as she moaned a little. He slipped a finger inside her, and instantly felt her wet pussy grip him, and tighten around his finger. He began to use his finger as she was using his cock, stroking in and out of her moist lips.

As her tempo increased, his did too. He played with her clit a little, finding it already hard and swollen with desire. She was quivering a little as she played with him inside her mouth. He felt her squeeze around his finger, as he brought her to her first orgasm. She lifted herself a little, off his finger, and stopped sucking on him. Instead, she took his finger into her mouth and sucked off her juices.

She loved her own taste, he could see that. As she sucked on his finger, she straddled him, rubbing her clit along his shaft, and lubricating him with her wetness. As she reached her second climax, he could see that this was going to be a very interesting morning.

She leaned over and kissed him sensually, their tongues finding each other as their passion heightened. He tasted the sweetness of her pussy, the sweetness she had sucked off his fingers, and it was too great a temptation for him to resist. He placed his hands on either side of her small waist, and flipped her over onto her back.

As she had done, he kissed every inch of her body. He caressed her face, nibbled on her neck and earlobes until she was sighing with pleasure. He made his way slowly, licking across the rise of her collar-bone, and taking the tip of her breast into his mouth. He used his tongue and lips, and allowed his teeth to graze her erect nipple. As he kissed, licked and gently bit her, he trailed a hand down her body, and slid a finger into her now-dripping pussy. He teased her, gently slipping his finger in and out slowly, until she was begging for more... He coaxed her close to climax, but didn't quite give her the release she needed. Her stomach muscles were tensed, her body moments away from a shattering orgasm...

He slid his body along hers, kissing her as he did so... Kissing her feet, her calves, the sensitive area behind her knees... He explored her thighs with his mouth, felt her quivering with desire... He continued his teasing until he could feel her become overwhelmed, her senses so heightened that a gentle breath raised goosebumps on her skin... And he lowered his mouth onto her lips, and sank his tongue deep inside her...