Adventure of an Impish Sub

Story Info
sub is punished for her transgressions.
1k words
3.97
18.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twilight is waning and the sun is peaking out over the horizon. It is cool but warming. Fog is rising from the lake. There is a woman sitting on a sandbar in near the center of the lake. She has her legs curled up to her chest to keep the chill from her skin. Her hair is long and wavy, covering her shoulders. Her eyes are sparkling like the waters of the lake. She is happy and content.

It is May Day. She spent much of the night as she is now, sitting, feeling the world around her. This is one of the few pleasures she takes for herself, she is not needy. She gives into the cares of the world and asks her gods to take away the pains that those care carry. It is in supplication that she begs this.

She looks behind her, feeling something there. A form is emerging from the fog, walking towards the far edge of the lake. She smiles. It is he. Master. He indulges her whims, for she has so few. He knows her well. He is smiling as he finds her form in the distance. He calls out to her and hears her laughter. He knows. She will not follow as she should. She turns to him and waves. He can see her clearly now. Naked and smiling. Smiling that impish grin that he knows well.

She turns, diving into the water and swims away from him. As she emerges from the other side of the lake, she giggles and waves once again. She scampers off knowing that he will follow.

He loves her dearly. And she him with all of her soul. He is her Master, her lover, her husband, and her best friend. There is no other for her.

As she scurries into the forest, she hears him following. It will be difficult for him to track her but she will give him clues with her laughter.

She feels the full glory of the dawning of morning on her face. And glorious it is and will become.

She knows the penalty for disobey his orders. She was to have returned to him before sun up. She deliberately disregarded his command. She knew the forest well, so it would be some time before she let him find her. It was the thrill of the chase that fired the blood in her veins. It excited her to know that when Master found her she would be naked and vulnerable to him. She didn't know what he would mete out for punishment but she knew it would be lovingly given. She hoped it would be the flogger after he warmed her backside to a rosy pink. It made her wet just thinking about it.

It was at this point that she came to her special place. A clearing in the woods with a fireplace she built against an ancient oak. It was to keep the chill away on autumn evening and spring mornings. It was a special placed that she loved dearly. It was here that she led him. And it was here that she would yield to his will. It was here that he found her, ready and waiting.

He was angry with her for making him chase her, but he never doubted that it would happen. Sighing, he called her name and she came before him with bowed head and kneeled at his feet. She caught a glimpse of his love in his eyes as he lectured her on her disobedience. He told her to stand and face away from him. She did. He told her to walk to the left where there were two trees she could hold onto for stability.

Naked and open to him he began to spank her bared ass to a nice deep shade of red. The he told her to go and find a switch for the second part of the punishment she deserved. But he warned her not to touch her ass or it would double the amount of strokes she would get.

It was not easy to keep from rubbing her butt to try and soothe the pain. She almost slipped and touched it. Shortly she found the right switch. Then it began, the second part of her punishment: 10 lashes with the piece of birch. Oh how hot her backside felt now. When her Master was through, he ordered her back to the house and to be kneeling in front of their bed when he came in. With tears in her eyes, she slowly walked back to the house.

When Master came in, he saw her kneeling as he instructed her. He called for her to come up to the living room with her cuffs and collar. She hands them to him so he can place them on her. He then tells her to kneel in front of the chair he has placed in the center of the room. She extends her arms to encompass the chair and is bound. Her rosy ass is now sticking up in the air. Master smiles. It is now that she feels something large pushing against her asshole. It is a large butt plug. Master slides it in until it is completely entrenched in her ass. He gives her a warning smack across her cheeks to remind her that this is the last of her punishment and to let her know how it will feel with the pressure of the large plug in her ass. It is almost done.

Master slides two fingers into her cunt, his cunt. She is very wet. He can smell her excitement.

He begins the assault on her ass; slowly working up in speed and intensity. She begs him to stop but hopes that he doesn't.

It is in this that she knows that he cares. He knows what she needs and what she wants.

She begs him for release. He tells her soon. Smack. Smack. Smack. It is over. He unties her bindings and settles her on the carpet. It is now that he takes off his clothes and settles between her thighs. His tongue assaults her pussy. Licking, stroking, stoking the fire. She begs him once again for release. He grants it as he enters her. He can feel her building ecstasy. She finally screams out her passion as he released his. They begin to float back down to earth together as he holds her close. She loves him.