Adventure of Rekka Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Growling, Tabitha started pulling his hips into her and they both felt his erection sliding across her toned abs. Larry shot a hand down between them to caress her belly, finding the soft skin covering hard muscle to be a strange yet pleasing new sensation. He'd never been so intimate with someone so powerful, finding it a rush.

Tabitha pushed him away, her face flushed and her pupils were thin vertical slits as she chuffed and murmured to him. She looked almost out of it, like she'd been drugged.

"I need you. Now," Tabitha said huskily, lust and passion filling her.

"Yeah," Larry replied, feeling a little disoriented himself.

He tried to place his feet on the ground, wondering how he was going to climb this mountain. Tabitha just pulled him closer, hunching over him and spreading her legs as she brought his hips toward hers. Larry was starting to feel like some kind of sex toy at this point and struggled a little to remind her he was a willing partner.

"Hold it, Tabby, let me... sort us out. This is probably going to hurt at first," Larry said, blindly reaching for her mound. He found her lips, soaking, heat radiating from her. Testing, he pressed a finger into her, expecting her size would make her a little looser than he was used to. Gently he curled his finger through her soft inner lips, finding her entrance. Sliding the probing digit in, he nearly cursed aloud as her muscles clamped down on him with incredible force. If she wasn't so wet and soft the only way he'd be getting his finger back was if she allowed it.

"Ah, Jesus. Think I may be the one hurting here," he said, forging ahead regardless.

While Tabitha whimpered and growled incoherently, seeming to be lost in her primal needs, Larry grasped his member and slid it up and down her lips, coating himself in their mingling fluids and lining them up together. With a silent prayer to any god that might be listening, he slowly, oh so deliciously slowly, pushed into her.

"Oh, fuck," Larry moaned, not even halfway in as her muscles began to spasm and clamp down on him. Gasping, somehow out of breath, he leaned his face into Tabitha's breasts and waited for her to relax. Instead, she flexed her paw around his ass for an instant before pulling him relentlessly into her. It was Larry's turn to whimper and shudder, nearly driven to tears from the hot slick pressure as she pulled him into her.

Tabitha hissed suddenly, tensing, which caused Larry to cry out wordlessly and clutch at her as he buried his face into her breast and shook like a leaf. Drawing in a deep breath, Tabitha pulled him completely into her a single swift jerk.

Tabitha's roar of pain nearly deafened him, but the full force of her clamping muscles on his cock took all of his attention. He was seriously worried that this was injuring him, and if the sensations of her spasming milking contractions weren't currently ripping coherent thought from him, he might have tried to escape.

Instead he simply clung to her, his legs wrapped around hers in an obscene reverse leglock as he instinctively ground into her hips with his own. His arms struggled for purchase, finally catching hold of her muscled arms that wrapped around him and holding on for dear life. If she started moving now, he was sure he'd lose his mind. It was bad enough that every sway and bump of the carriage was sending jolts through his entire body.

Thankfully, Tabitha seemed to be in much the same state, arms wrapping him as she hunched possessively over him, her face pressed to the top of his head as she panted. They stayed like that for what seemed an age, until Tabitha began to chuff and grunt.

"Ah, God," Larry whimpered. She wasn't moving, but now she seemed to be deliberately flexing and milking him. He was losing it, he'd never felt anything like this. He wasn't thrusting, and still he felt his back might break from his inability to relax, grinding into her with all of his strength as he gritted his teeth and screwed his eyes shut, every muscle in his body tensed to its breaking point.

"Give it to me," Tabitha hissed with desire before pushing back his head, exposing his neck. Bearing her fangs, she latched onto the meaty area between his neck and shoulder. Larry's eyes flew open, shocked, afraid, and incredibly aroused. He couldn't relax, couldn't fight her, and couldn't escape the pleasure or the pain. She wasn't ripping him apart but he knew she must be drawing blood.

Something had to give, and it was a tossup whether his body or his mind broke first.

Without conscious thought his body defended itself the only way it could. His breath left him in a whoosh as he fell limp, surrendering to her and simultaneously erupting inside her soft velvet folds that spasmed and clenched around him mercilessly. Growling her approval into his neck, Tabitha climaxed, her shuddering contractions milking his seed with primal intent as she forcefully held his hips to her own.

Larry simply hung in her embrace, panting. His shoulder ached, his joints were signaling their own grievances, and he honestly thought he may have sprained his back. Otherwise, he felt incredible, luxuriating in the afterglow of the most absurdly intense orgasm he had ever experienced.

Tabitha shivered, growling in contentment as the aftershocks crashed through her in waves, her teeth still clamped firmly to Larry's unresisting neck. With one last shuddering wave of pleasure she relaxed, removing her teeth from him. Immediately she began to lick at the wound. It wasn't deep, and the bleeding soon stopped.

"Thank you. Oh, thank you, you were wonderful," Tabitha burbled softly into his ear as she cleaned his wound and stroked his back.

"Mmph," Larry replied eloquently, too worn out to respond any other way as he lay limp in her arms, feeling more than hearing the purr rumble through her chest. He didn't care what happened next. He was going to sleep, just like this.

Tabitha had other plans. She began to grip and massage him with her folds once again, and his traitorous dick responded eagerly. Larry gave up, she could do what she wanted but he was going to just lie back and endure.

Tabitha gripped him in one paw by the waist, the other slipping behind to cup his ass as she began rocking him into her. Larry whimpered and moaned, unable to help himself. Tabitha continued to purr, sending pleasant vibrations through his body. As she began to speed up a memory stirred in Larry's mind.

He'd once spent an entire weekend lying on his bed drinking beer, watching Animal Planet. The calm British announcer had detailed the mating habits of large cats in lurid detail. Wild tigers were known to mate twenty times a day, captive tigers more than that.

"Pl-please, don't be... Ah! Don't be tame," Larry gasped.

"Yes! I can go faster!" Tabitha responded ecstatically.

I hate this world, Larry thought and for the first time not sure if he meant it.

-

A loud roar burst forth from the carriage behind them, startling the horses into a faster pace for a few moments. Bill whipped his head back over his shoulder.

"Jesus. She wouldn't really eat him, would she?" he asked.

"Oh, ain't it romantic!" Rekka gasped, ignoring his question.

Bill shook his head, waggling the reins at the horses until they settled down. They didn't seem to be paying much attention to him but they stayed on the road and moved at a steady pace, so he decided not to push the issue.

"Yeah, romantic. Feel like I just tossed a mouse to a python. Ah well, I'll apologize when she spits him out," Bill replied.

Rekka giggled before pushing herself under Bill's arm to snuggle into his lap. He responded by scratching at her ears with the hand not holding onto the reins. It was still quite dark as they traveled, and they enjoyed being able to relax together after their adventure at the prison fort. Rekka twisted around until she was comfortable, staring up at Bill.

"Husband, why're we goin' north?" she asked.

"Mm, yeah. Sorry I didn't discuss it with you back there, I just wanted to get out of that prison as quickly as possible," Bill replied, running his hand through her hair.

"Looks like we have another caper to pull off. They've got grenades and black powder up at the quarry, you saw it on the map. We'll have to do something about that," Bill explained.

"Why's that powder such a big deal?" Rekka asked.

"It explodes if you package it right. I'll show you how with one of the grenades when we get a moment, I'm curious how effective they are myself. Anyway, if we can shut down that operation, I'll breathe much easier," Bill said.

"Okay... but why you? Why us? This ain't our job," Rekka asked, curious.

Bill pondered how to answer that for a few moments while scratching and petting Rekka, comforting them both.

"Well, I do feel a bit responsible. The powder, the guns, they're from my world. It'd be a damn shame for this world to suffer because a few assholes from back home rolled in with fancy tech that won't be discovered for, hell... ever, probably," Bill said.

"Anyway, this is my world now, and I'd like to enjoy it without having to dodge fucking knights with shotguns and grenades instead of swords."

Rekka remained silent, eyes closed as she enjoyed his fingers on her scalp for a bit. Finally, her eyes popped open and she spoke.

"Somethin' tells me you ain't gonna stop there, though."

"Heh, yeah. I do have some ideas, but let's wait until Tabitha and Larry are done getting to know each other. This may affect them, too."

Rekka grinned up at him before she squirmed her way up to a seated position, wrapping her legs around him as she faced him. She brought her face forward for a quick kiss, before abruptly licking across his face. She laughed as he sputtered a moment, glaring at her.

"Well, I spose I'll allow it, since you're so worked up about it," she said, "It's been real fun since I caught you, so long as you don't get hurt you can go play."

"Thanks, babe. You're too kind to me," Bill deadpanned.

"Damn right! You're lucky to have such a nice wife. Some wouldn't let you out of the bedroom until you'd given them at least two pups," Rekka said, grinning as she snuggled in close for a hug.

Bill smiled wrapping his arms around her, holding her tight for a bit. He was so pleased they had found each other, it was like he'd never been truly happy before meeting her. Relaxing, his free hand drifted lower to scratch at the small patch of fur just above her tail. Rekka gripped him harder, a low pleased growl bubbling out of her throat.

"Fuck, that's the spot," she growled, grinding into him a bit.

Bill chuckled, indulging her. Looks like he'd found her scratch reflex. Although, instead of shaking her leg she ground her hips. This fact didn't surprise him in the least.

"Husband, I need you in me," Rekka hissed, paws drifting to his belt.

"Well, as long as we don't spook the horses, I suppose it couldn't hurt," Bill said, twisting the reins around his wrist as he lifted his hips to help her remove his pants.

"Don't care about the horses, listenin' to them go at it in there is drivin' me crazy!" Rekka exclaimed, whimpering as she pushed her bottoms to the side and slamming herself down onto him.

"Shit, Rekka! Wait, don't jostle my arm, the horses are starting to drift!" Bill cried, wincing as his arrow wound was constricted.

He soon forgot his complaints, becoming too engrossed in his writhing panting hellhound to concern himself with anything else. He flung the reins down next to him to focus on his wife. The horses could take care of themselves for a bit.

-

"It is not much farther now, Felix," Helena said softly, looking over at him as he walked beside her.

It was early morning and they'd only been walking for a short while. Felix had not wanted to arrive at the fort at night and had recommended they wait for the following day. His decision was entirely influenced by a selfish desire to stay with the beautiful unicorn as long as possible.

"Ah, yes, I believe you're right, my... Helena," Felix said, looking into her eyes for a moment.

Felix blushed and looked away. Even after days of traveling together he still had difficulty saying her name. Whenever she looked at him he lost track of what he was saying. He found it nearly impossible to follow her conversation, too distracted by her beauty. He knew she had told him of her travels, healing and aiding those in need, beyond that it was a confusingly pleasant jumble. She seemed a truly selfless creature, free of malice or spite.

Felix could not believe his fortune that she had volunteered to escort him back to Fort Carcere. It seemed the other... ladies would leave him be if she remained at his side. At the same time, he dreaded what could happen if a patrol found them first. Surely, he could convince others of her goodness, though he knew that he would have scoffed at such a claim only days ago. This fear was completely overshadowed by the fact they would be parting ways once he arrived. The time spent in her company had been almost painfully sweet, and now it drew to an end.

"Helena, I must thank you again for escorting me..."

"Felix! Please, I told you no thanks are necessary. I am happy to travel with you," Helena said, smiling at him, her ears flickering with amusement.

"Yes, you said... I did want to ask you, though... What will you do once we... That is, once I've returned to my duties?"

Helena did not answer right away. For once she did not seem a font of peaceful calm. Looking away she began to slip her hands through her hair nervously.

"Well, I suppose I shall continue to travel... Surely there are others that may require my aid."

"Will I meet you again?" Felix asked, his heart sinking.

"I... I do not know for certain. I typically go where I am needed. Would... Would you want to meet again?"

"Yes!" Felix blurted out before he could stop himself.

Helena turned back to face him, her eyes wide with surprise.

"I mean, that is... Helena, I don't know. I do want to see you again, really. I'm not sure how I can manage it, though... once I'm back at the fort I'll have almost no opportunities to leave, and never alone," Felix said, looking everywhere but Helena.

"Truly? You want to see me again?" Helena asked, ignoring everything else.

"Helena you are the most amazing person I've ever met! You're a... you're not human, and I've been taught to hate your kind. I don't hate you, though. If... If I did not have my duty, I would wish to... to stay with you. I think if you asked me... I would stay anyway," Felix said, voice shaking.

"Oh, goodness! You must not do that, Felix. Duty is important. We shall simply have to find a way. I have faith we will," Helena asserted.

Felix looked at her, not believing what he was hearing. Helena was smiling at him, her face glowed with her happiness. Her horn was literally glowing, the warm white light calming his speeding heart. They had stopped walking and were standing close, looking into each other's eyes. Felix's hand seemed to move on its own, reaching for hers. Helena froze like a startled deer and he hesitated, feeling foolish and ashamed. Then, with a soft cry of excitement Helena's hand slipped into his. Her soft cool hand sent a jolt of electricity through Felix and he gasped, squeezing her gently. The two of them stood there, grinning foolishly at each other.

"I've never felt this way before," Felix said at last, staring into her eyes.

"Oh, Felix, I am so glad to have met you," Helena responded, her eyes shining.

Simultaneously they blushed, their cheeks glowing hotly as they stared at the ground. Wordlessly they began walking again, still holding hands. They did not speak, simply enjoying the closeness they had found. The time passed quickly, and before he knew it Felix found himself at the edge of the forest.

"We should part here... I fear how the others would react to you, Helena," Felix said reluctantly, before something caught his eye at the fort. "Wait, the towers... the gates are open!" he exclaimed.

"Is something wrong, Felix?" Helena asked.

"Yes! The gates are never open for longer than it takes to enter or leave. The towers, they're just... gone!" he replied.

"Oh, my! Please, Felix, come away. I fear something terrible has happened," Helena said, squeezing his hand.

"You may be right, but I can't just walk away. They may need help. They may need your help!" Felix said.

His thoughts raced, almost hoping to find injured people Helena could heal, and prove that she was not a monster. They might welcome her, then, and she would not have to leave him at all.

"If you are certain... Mayhap we can ask the gentleman coming towards us," Helena responded, pointing with her free hand.

Felix looked in the direction indicated, his eyes narrowing as he identified the uniform.

"This isn't good. I have to stop that man. He's an escaped prisoner," Felix stated, grimacing when he reached for his missing sword.

"Could you not simply speak with him? Perhaps we can find a peaceful resolution," Helena said with concern as she gripped his hand tighter.

"You don't understand, Helena. These are not good men, most of them..." Felix trailed off.

Fort Carcere was a penal fortress, built by and housing men who were a threat to humanity as a whole. Eventually the men could earn their freedom through labor and good behavior to join the frontier town that would be built around the fort, assuming settlers could be found and convinced to relocate. In the past the men would simply be executed for their crimes, but now only the most heinous acts merited the loss of manpower.

Most of their crimes were fraternization with monsters. The very crime Felix now found he was guilty of himself, he realized.

"Well, some of them are murderers in any case," he continued. "I'll go meet him. Please, stay here and remain safe."

"No! I shall accompany you. You are unarmed, and surely he would not attack the both of us," Helena said, gripping his hand harder.

Felix nodded, unwilling to argue with her, or release her hand. They stepped from the shadows of the trees and began to walk towards the escapee. The man stopped to wait for them once he'd spotted them. He was holding an instrument over his shoulder and carrying a sack. As they approached Felix recognized the man, relaxing slightly.

"Cato? What's happened?" Felix asked.

"Ah, Cluvius. Given you up for dead. Prematurely, I see. I doubt your fellow guards would approve of your current company," Cato responded, glancing meaningfully at their held hands. "Hello, miss," Cato greeted Helena, nodding and adjusting the shovel over his shoulder.

"Ah, yes... Helena, meet Cato. Helena saved my life," Felix replied.

"A pleasure to meet you, Cato," Helena greeted him.

"Likewise, miss," Cato said with a smile. "Finding a new perspective are you, Cluvius? I don't recommend bringing her home unless you want to be marched back here in chains."

"Please, Cato, how did you escape? What happened here? The other soldiers... Are they alive?" Felix pleaded.

"Aye, most of them are alive, I imagine. We tied their hands and sent them out of the fort in the night. No doubt a few of them are committing crimes against humanity as we speak," Cato said bitterly.

"Don't enter the fort, you'd not be welcomed by its new owners," he finished.

"I must admit that is... more kind than I expected from you and your fellows," Felix said. "How did you manage it?"

Cato barked out a short laugh, saying, "We did almost nothing. The fort was attacked by a mad man and his mamono wives. They armed us and tore down the towers. They weren't here for us, though. They were after the weapons maker. Freed him and destroyed all his work," Cato said, adjusting the shovel over his shoulder then shaking the sack he carried resulting in a metallic clatter.