Adventure of Rekka Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Scipio! Hells! I never knew.. Oh hells, I love you! Wait until I tell the others.. Don't stop! Oh hells!" her shouts devolving into squeals of pleasure. Of course she was well aware that she could perform a similar act upon him, but this was only done to excite a man who had been pushed beyond his capabilities, or simply relieve the overly excited before the real act began. Receiving such attention had never occurred to her. It took every bit of her self restraint to keep herself from harming him with her superior strength as he gave her such rapture.

He was delighted to surprise her with this, surprised himself these overtly sexual creatures knew nothing of the pleasures an eager tongue could dispense. He hoped his men had been thoughtful enough to learn this act, for he expected it would be in high demand after tonight. Switching his tongue to her stiff aching button, he continued his oral assault while gently pushing his fingers into her folds, her gasps and squeals directing him towards her most sensitive spots.

"That's it! Oh hells, never stop! I love you, my darling, you beautiful man! So close!"

Scipio sped his motions, careful not to change the rhythm and disturb her rising pleasure as he rode her flexing hips. She was dripping with her excitement now, close to release as he skillfully licked, fingers stroking her relentlessly. He was soon rewarded for his effort.

"Hells! Oh hells! Please don't stop! Scipio!" she shouted, tensing. "Fuck! I'm coming! Oh hells, I'm coming!"

As she began to shake with her climax Scipio made his move, sliding smoothly forward, his hard earned experience allowing him to enter her with ease, hilting himself. He felt her maidenhead give way before him, Sarah did not even wince, too caught up in the pleasure to focus on the pain. He ground into her with steady pressure, easing her through her climax and careful not to ruin it as she grew accustomed to his presence inside her.

"Ah, so good, soooo good, you're amazing. My Scipio, my darling," Sarah murmured into his ear, coming down from her climax, her legs locked around him as she clung to him with her arms.

Scipio was finding it difficult to contain his own release, her soft slick walls contracting on him with incredible pressure. He manfully endured, though he had never felt anything so fine, having no plans to disappoint her with a less than spectacular ending to their love making. As she calmed he made slow exploratory thrusts, judging if she was ready to continue.

"Are you in pain, my sweet? We can stop until you are ready to continue," he said, hoping she was more than ready, but more concerned for her enjoyment. Her answer was immediate as her eyes flew open, panicked that he might pull away from her.

"No! I'm fine, I barely felt any pain and you feel soooo good, darling. Please! Keep going! Oh, hells, I need this!" she cried, her hips thrusting back at him now, lifting him with ease.

Scipio kissed her then, his passion overwhelmed. Their tongues battled one another, her plump lips soft beyond compare, her taste pleasing to his senses. She groaned into his mouth, hands sliding over his back with desperate need. He brought a hand to her breast, sinking his fingers into the pliant flesh, amazed by the softness he had never experienced in another woman. The hard nipple digging into his palm ordered him to pinch and pull, her folds clenching him with nearly painful pleasure in response. Gasping for air they broke the kiss, staring madly into each other's eyes.

"My lovely Sarah, you are divine, a treasure," Scipio mumbled, his thoughts scattered as he continued to thrust relentlessly into her.

"Yessss.. So good, so much more.. never expected, so good," she hissed, unable to express her joy and pleasure coherently.

"God above, I can't last. Your body.. like nothing I've ever felt! Forgive me, you're so tight, I'll go mad!" Scipio cried, his thrusts no longer under his own control, her hips meeting his with jarring violence.

"Oh hells, yes husband! Please! Give it to me! Fill me, please, oh hells, I love you!" she cried, clutching to him, wrapping her legs around him to keep him from pulling away as he ground into her with his final thrust. Roaring they crashed through a mutual climax, his eruption triggering her own as she at last received her heart's desire. They shuddered in each other's arms as they wound down from their climax.

"My lovely, lovely Sarah. Incredible, you've ruined me. I can't imagine anything finer," he mumbled, his head on her breast as his breathing began to slow.

"Thank you, my husband. I'll treasure this forever. So much better than I could have expected, you're so wonderful. I'm so, so happy," Sarah crooned, her eyes sparkling with tears of joy. Scipio had brought her something special, far beyond any expected love she could attain with another man. She just knew she was going to cry ugly thankful tears the next time she spoke with Rekka.

They rested in each other's arms for a few minutes, enjoying the afterglow and the feel of their bodies pressed together, Scipio's not yet flaccid member held fast by her clutching folds. He was taken by surprise when Sarah lifted herself, holding him tight as she swapped positions placing herself on top. She did not release him, muscles clamping down on his sensitive member as she moved. Her eyes were filled with passion, indicating she clearly wished to continue.

"Um, I'm afraid I'm not as resilient as I was in my youth, my lovely. If you'll allow me a little time to recover I will do my best to please you," Scipio said. He felt a little shame at his confession. He was not an old man by any measure, but clearly the youthful woman wanted more than he could deliver. If only he'd met her at his prime, they would have spent the night with the boundless energy of youth.

"Mmm, you say that," Sarah replied, her eyes half closed with passion, "I bet he's got a different opinion." With that she squeezed him rhythmically, proving him a liar as he rose to the occasion.

"Ah! I see, perhaps there is a little life yet left in me," Scipio replied, raising his hands to caress her perfect breasts.

"Yess... You showed me how good it could be, and I'll love you forever, Scipio, but let me show you a little of what you missed out on, darling. I just know you'll enjoy it, please try to endure," she said, leering down at him as she held his hands to her breasts, beginning to rotate her hips.

"God give me strength," Scipio gasped, for once feeling unprepared for battle.

-

Bill picked his way gingerly through the sprawled naked bodies, avoiding the churned mud and twitching limbs. The sun had risen not long ago, revealing the previous night's frenzied activities clearly. The orcs had clearly porked themselves into exhaustion, dropping where they lay. Everyone was splattered in mud and other fluids, turning the camp into a literal pigsty.

Finally he made his way to the tent, pausing to consider how one would knock so the two inside could scramble to pull on clothes and make themselves presentable. Shrugging, he realized his reputation of complete disregard for the consideration of others feelings would come in handy in this situation. Ducking he pushed through the entrance and prepared himself for a scene to develop.

"Oh, hey. You're up, good morning. You two look like you got to know each other pretty good last night," Bill greeted.

The two of them were seated on a makeshift throne of chests and furs, Sarah sitting in the man's lap with her arm around his neck as he reclined smoking a pipe. They were dressed, barely. Sarah with only the bare minimum of buckles to cover her modesty. The man's coat lay open, his shirt unlaced revealing a hairy chest, his breeches without boots as they relaxed and chatted companionably. The man looked up in surprise, recognizing the intruder.

"Master Dickius! I'm glad to see you well, I hope.. I hope you have been treated well?" he asked, looking at Sarah now, mild reproach in his eyes.

"Yeah.. I'm good. We're old friends now. How.. how you feeling there?" Bill asked, looking at Sarah with a raised eyebrow. He hoped the man hadn't been brain damaged by Sarah's eau de fuck.

"I am fine, my friend. Are you hungry? Do you need anything?" he asked, pity in his eyes and speaking slowly as if to a particularly stupid child. "Sarah, please tell me you're taking care of him, it worries me he might be taken advantage of.." Scipio said, looking back to her with pleading eyes.

"Hell is wrong with him? Did you fuck him stupid, Sarah? I needed him for what comes next," Bill demanded, frustrated at her negligence. He carefully cleared a crate and seated himself. Observing the man, he wondered if he might have to drag him into the cold stream and waterboard him sober.

"Maybe a little, but he's holding up well," Sarah said, clearly enjoying their confusion. "Scipio my husband, you've already met but his real name is Bill. Bill, meet Scipio."

"What, the Bill? Foolishly brave enough to willingly marry the hellhound?" Scipio asked, aghast.

Bill rolled his eyes, wondering why everyone he met in this world looked at him with that expression of worried disbelief.

"Yeah, that's me. Nice to meet you again, Skippy. Rekka's the love of my life, think hard before you say anything I might take offense at," Bill said, staring him down while popping his knuckles.

"No, of course not, I would not speak ill of another's wife, I assure you," Scipio replied, his reflexive politeness overriding his confusion. "Back there, on the road.. You seemed to be of limited faculty, if you'll excuse my impertinence. I was questioning your state of mind, not casting aspersions upon your.. Rekka?"

"Yeah, I've seen how you people react to her. Personally I can't understand. If you guys even tried to speak to them I bet you'd see things my way. Rekka is the single most loving and accepting person I've ever met, and she's the reason I'd even consider stopping this suicide pact your world is so in love with," Bill explained, tired of people treating Rekka like a monster. Still, he admitted to himself he was a little proud of the fear and respect others gave her.

"I can't pretend to know your circumstances, but I can assure you your case is unheard of, absolutely unique. I speak from personal experience, you understand. I'm afraid we were not given much opportunity for conversation," Scipio replied, paling at the memory.

"Hell, I guess I can understand. What we have here is a failure to communicate. They're too busy hauling you off for a shotgun wedding, and your only answer is to try and kill them. This is a fucked up situation, and I aim to do something about it. Hell, it'd be easy to negotiate with a married mamono, from what I've seen they're absolutely not interested in other men once they've made their choice. Hell, they probably have the same feelings as you. I'm probably going to have to knock the stupid out of both your people."

Scipio considered the man's words. The thought of negotiating with the mamono was nearly alien to his mind. He found this frightening. If he, with his new understanding of what they were fighting found difficulty with the idea he was certain his countrymen would consider it blasphemy.

"I believe you. I find it difficult to imagine, I have a lifetime of prejudice telling me it isn't so, but I can't deny what I've found with Sarah. I'm afraid it would take an act of God for my people to consider peace talks," Scipio explained, frustration filling him as he took Sarah's hand.

"No worries, just like Sarah discovered I'm pretty good at cutting through bullshit. I'll drag your leaders kicking and screaming to the peace table if I have to. You got a king or whatever? You'll find that doesn't impress me. Democracy all the way. Well, maybe not for your people. I'll go full tyrannical dictator if that's what it takes to end this," Bill explained.

Scipio stared at Bill, a dawning horror that the man actually was mad, and dangerously so.

"I believe your reach might exceed your grasp, sir. It would be unthinkable to approach the King. You would be cut down by the palace guards within moments, and even if you did manage to capture him the full might of the royal army would come crashing down upon your head," Scipio instructed, vainly attempting to reach the man.

"Exactly!" Bill said with enthusiasm, "It's unthinkable! That's been working out great for me. Everything is so absolutely set in stone for you that you can't even consider anyone would dare go against it. How do you think I planned your ambush? I was certain you'd find it so fucking beyond your expectations you'd damn near capture yourself."

Scipio felt that familiar numbness when he realized they had fallen for a completely moronic trap. He should have seen it coming, the man was an obvious distraction. Bill somehow understood him better than he had himself. Bandits were nearly unheard of, they were too undisciplined to survive against mamono predation. Even without this, men fighting men was so self defeating few would consider such a horrible betrayal. A man alone in the wilderness apparently free and without a mamono warder was more so unheard of. The ambush should not have worked had his own mind not been a willing accomplice.

"You're a dangerous man, Bill."

"Damn, Scipio. I'm really not. This wasn't my first choice. This world is so fucked up it forced a goddamn tourist to take action. I just wanted to enjoy a little excitement, have an adventure. I guess I got my wish. I'll admit I'm having a blast, all credit due to Rekka being by my side, but honestly I'd rather not be fighting the entire world," Bill admitted.

Bill grew silent, considering the circumstances he'd found himself in. Things really had started getting out of hand. He had a vague idea of what he wanted this insanity to accomplish, but the how of it was becoming a pressing concern, growing murkier by the day. He really needed a better strategy than making it up as he went along and bullshitting his way through any problems cropping up. It was a crying shame it worked too well to give up any time soon. His musings were interrupted by a sudden realization.

"What gives, Sarah? You told me you couldn't turn that shit off. How come Scipio's having a calm conversation puffing away at that pipe? Shouldn't he be drooling and humping your leg right now?" Bill demanded.

Sarah giggled girlishly, pulling Scipio into her embrace for a moment before holding him back as she looked him over lovingly. "It's his bad habit doing it. Seems to counter me completely. I really don't know how it never came up before, but I suppose few men are captured smoking a pipe."

Bill was immediately intrigued. "Well shit, that could be just what we need. You have any more of that tobacco lying around? I don't want Rekka getting started with that horrible shit, but maybe an incense burner or something would do the trick." It was frustrating to plan around part of the force stopping mid attack to roll around in the dirt.

"Well, maybe we can spare a little. I don't want Scipio running out, he likes it. And I want him like this, not out of his mind with lust," Sarah grudgingly admitted.

"Shit, no worries. We can always get more. Not like we're going to pay for it," Bill said.

Sarah and he were on the same page when it came to willful disregard for property rights. Scipio found he was fast becoming a fan of such things as he puffed contentedly.

Bill decided it was time to get down to business. He leaned forward with his hands on his knees giving Scipio a sharp eyed look.

"What side are you on, Scipio? You want to make the world a better place?" Bill asked.

"I'm sorry, truly. I'm happy to remain at Sarah's side, but it would be shameful to betray them to the very people we've spent our lives fighting. I hope you can respect that," Scipio replied.

"Who said you're joining the other side? I'm not on the mamono or humanity's side. I'm on my side. If you want to end this stupid war and stop the senseless killing, you'll join me. I'm going to take that quarry with or without you. You'll be saving lives if you sign on, maybe even ours. Without you I'll be forced to kill a lot of people. I don't know what you believe, but I really don't like that. None of us do. It just won't stop me. This is too important," Bill asserted.

Scipio considered his words, torn. To be a traitor in these times was beyond shameful. He wasn't sure his honor could bear it. Still, if what Bill said was true and even possible, joining him would be the right thing to do. His people would never understand, but perhaps that wasn't important. He would know he had done the right thing. Sarah would know it, and that was suddenly very important to him.

"I can't deny you could have simplified your distraction, killing me once you were sure I was in charge. My men would likely surrender once you'd cut down a few of them. You seem to value life, if not free will. Very well, I'll do what I can. Know that I won't kill anyone, my conscience could not bear it," Scipio announced.

"No worries there, I get you. Hell, I'd be a little disgusted if you didn't feel that way. Don't worry, if it does go to shit and comes down to brawling we'll let the women take care of it. I think I just get in their way anyhow."

Scipio did not doubt that last part. While Bill was not a small man he did not carry himself like a soldier. The sword he wore on his back was more suited for mounted combat and not adjusted properly to boot. Had he not displayed such a clever, if twisted, way of thinking Scipio would have mistaken him for a common laborer. Still, the soldier's trained eye had noticed how Bill moved somewhat strangely. His feet tread lightly, out of place on his frame. The chainmail and sword might as well have weighed nothing, the man acted as though he'd forgotten he was even wearing them.

"Gotta say it's good to have you, Scipio. Going to be a real pleasure to work with you. Most of the people in charge have been real pricks. Now let's get down to brass tacks. Here's how we're gonna do this.."

Bill launched into his master plan, knowing they'd be impressed. The simplicity of it was genius, foolproof in his opinion. If anything miraculously went wrong they'd just rely on quick reflexes while they beat everyone into submission. Either way would be successful, he was sure they agreed, the first being preferable because it required far less effort. Finishing, he waited for their praise.

"He's joking, yes? He's going to tell us the real plan now, right?" Scipio pleaded with Sarah.

"I don't think so. That's just how he works. Rekka says not to worry much about his plans, they're always like this. They just seem to work regardless," Sarah said with a shrug. "He's told me about his people's way of fighting. They'll do absolutely despicable things just to win, it's kind of amazing. He's proud of being a devious honorless weasel."

"Damn right, if it keeps me and mine alive I'll pull every dirty trick in the book. Then I'll throw it at them when they're not looking. They can judge all they want, I'll be too busy winning and living to let it bother me," Bill replied.

"I see.. You're a very practical man," Scipio said, his tone conveying mild disgust. "Still, it will never work. We need to come up with something less foolhardy," Scipio pleaded.

"Nah, it's perfect. I'll prove it to you," Bill said amiably, pointing his finger at Scipio. "Put yourself in your commander's boots. We get this rolling, confuse the shit out of him, throw an emergency his way. He won't be sure what to do, all he knows is he'd better do it quick. Now, in his place, what would you do?"

Scipio opened his mouth to shoot the plan down with logic and reason, shutting it when he realized the Bill operated under a warped mockery of both. The familiar numb horror crept back into his mind as he realized the mad man was somehow disturbingly correct. The epiphany did not comfort him in the slightest.