Adventure of Rekka Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? That's good to know. I can't wait to call them dwarves now," Bill said, rubbing his hands together.

"Fuck, if they try to kill you don't hurt them too much, it'll take me years to get a shop together that could replace them. Probably a lot longer. They're.. They're unreal. It's like metal just does what they want, like all the hammering is just for show or something," Larry complained.

"Well, alright. I don't really run into them much anyway. Don't expect me to hold back if they piss me off, though," Bill conceded. He was still pissed for that interruption.

A harpy landed in front of them, scaring the hell out of both of them. She was clearly upset, eyes wide, her talons dancing around while flapping her wings in distress. Bill had never seen one act like this, they either had that dumb look on their faces or a cheerful smile. One of her wings was singed at the ends of her feathers.

"Fuck! Are you ok?" Bill asked standing and stepping quickly over to her.

"Order! The Order! They're coming!" she squawked, launching herself into the air and heading to her nest to be with her husband now that her warning had been delivered.

"The fuck is the Order?" Bill asked, sharing a look with Larry.


1...67891011