Adventure on Padre

Story Info
Two couples discover each other on vacation.
6.2k words
4.29
79.8k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Recently, my wife, Cindy and I moved from one state to another, leaving behind years of memories and relationships. One of the most precious friendships was with Eric and Tammy. We met Eric and Tammy in a bar and got painfully drunk together. Through the years, we shared many memorable moments, and some that I still can't remember. We both shared many great evenings, a vacation, and even pregnancy and childbirth together (our daughters were born three weeks apart). We felt a great loss when we told them we were moving twelve hours away.

Before we left, we began to make plans to spend a week together on Padre Island. We would leave our daughters with their grandparents and have an adult week at the beach. In the spring, we agreed on a oceanfront cottage, complete with two master suites and a jacuzzi for six on the deck. All the while I teased Cindy about looking forward to seeing Tammy in her little bikini again. Tammy was a blue-eyed little minx with tiny titties and a tight, round little ass. Cindy on the other hand was long and tall with round tits and incredibly large pink nipples, and a full, curvy ass that she loved to show off. Cindy knew how much I wanted to fuck Tammy, hell, Cindy had more than a casual attraction to Eric. She had told me on many occasions how she would cum in her sleep, dreaming of him inside her, his full cock rushing up to meet her wetness. The fact is, as much as I wanted to fuck Tammy, I wanted to watch Tammy fuck Cindy more. Eric and I had talked about how hot it would be to watch the two of them together, but we believed neither of the girls would agree to it. Still, that never stopped either of us from hinting to our wives about the two of them eating each others pussy, every chance we could.

When vacation finally arrived, after getting the keys to our cottage and unpacking, Cindy and Tammy headed out to buy new bathing suits, while Eric and I broke into some Captain Morgan and Cokes, and crashed on the deck. When the girls got back, they kept telling us they had a surprise but would tell us later. I assumed it was their new bathing suits. But I was in for a big surprise.

That night we went out to dinner. Both Cindy and Tammy looked so hot. Cindy was wearing a pair of spandex shorts with no panties, and a bathing suit top with a gauzy , transparent shirt, unbuttoned and tied at the waist. Tammy was wearing a leather mini-skirt with a sleeveless t-shirt. Her pert bare tits kept peeking through the armholes. Throughout the evening both Cindy and Tammy teased us about their little surprise. Finally, after dessert, Tammy turned to Cindy and asked" should we tell them now?" Cindy giggled and said "go ahead." Tammy proceeded to tell Eric and I that we were dirty, perverse men, that all we thought about were our "dicks, pussies and lesbians, in that order ."

As much as I wanted to disagree, I knew I couldn't, it was all true. Cindy then continued," In order to shut you two up forever we are going to give you your hearts desires for the remainder of this vacation. You can both fuck us and we will make love to each other if you want, but you have to do one thing for us first." At that point Eric and I would have done just about anything. I pulled my wallet out expecting to have it confiscated for use in the wildest shopping spree ever perpetrated on this planet. Eric later confided that he thought he would have to back down and build Tammy the house she had been begging for. Cindy told me to put away my wallet, and Tammy said "we don't want your money, we just want to watch you do what you want us to do." Cindy's giggles were stronger now. I turned to Eric and threw him a confused look. All of a sudden, Eric's face went ashen. His jaw dropped and he blurted out "You want us to fuck each other?!" Tammy and Cindy said in unison “Exactly!" amid a torrent of giggles from both of them.

I thought they were joking, they were not. Cindy said we would have to cum in each other's asses. Neither Eric or I ever had a towel snapping session, or a priest who took a special interest in us. I couldn't believe we were even discussing this absurd request, but I didn't want to let the idea of the two of them rubbing their sweet little pussies together die either. Eric and I both agreed to give them our decision by noon the next day. As I climbed into bed that night I had decided to refuse this strange perversion, I really had no interest in getting that close to Eric, even though he was my best friend. Soon Cindy joined me in bed and began rubbing her gorgeous ass against my dick.

As it began to firm, she gently brought her hand to my shaft. Guiding it towards her little pink asshole, she whispered "Fill my naughty little hole. Fill it while I put my fingers into my cunt”. Minutes felt like hours as Cindy stuffed me inside of her. Her tight ass opened like a perverse little flower, heaving with each thrust of my cock. Cindy's fingers kept going from her pussy to her mouth, back and forth, with a beautiful rhythm. As I continued thrusting, my balls, heavy with sperm continued to slap against Cindy's incredible ass. Cindy's breathing became shallow, and she started begging me to go deeper. At this point my cock was pulling completely out of her ass and ramming back in at an insane pace. Cindy started to scream "Fuck me! Fuck me! I'm gonna cum! My pussy! Fuck my ass like your gonna fuck Eric! Cum in my ass!" A stronger man would have pulled out at that point, but not me. Cindy opened her mouth and eyes in a nearly silent scream of ecstasy, and my balls and head exploded in a gush of sperm outside and inside her wide open asshole. I new I had lost the battle.

The next morning, after breakfast, the girls went to the beach and Eric and I went golfing. On the course Eric asked me how things went last night. Evidently, Cindy and I weren't quite as quiet as we thought. Eric said that while we were having our little session, Tammy gave him a wicked blow job while fingering his ass. After he came she asked him if he liked her touching his ass. When he said yes, she told him that I could do a much better job with my dick.

Eric asked what we should do, and I said we have no choice. For this brief sacrifice, our wildest dreams would be realized. Eric said okay, but he would make a counter offer.

At lunch the girls were very anxious to hear our reply. Eric led the conversation. " After much serious thought." he began "We have agreed to your proposal..." The girls almost fell out of their seats. "But ..." he continued "under the following conditions. Number one, there will be no ass fucking around here. Ron's cock doesn't go near my ass and mine doesn't go near his ass. We will suck each others dicks until we cum and that's it. Number two, you girls have to be completely naked when we suck each other off. If you agree to these terms, we will fulfill your request tonight." Both Eric and I shuddered. Both the girls looked shocked, but before Eric and I could change our minds Cindy said "Deal!" We finished our meal, and spent the afternoon baking on the beach. The whole afternoon I contemplated the decisions we all had made, and what was in store for us. Neither Cindy or Tammy ever expected things to go this far, but this freight train to debauchery was heading down the tracks and it looked like no one was going to be able to stop it. Moreover, in retrospect, I don't think any of us wanted to.

That night, after dinner and a walk on the beach, we all decided to climb into the jacuzzi. Eric and I both had on bathing suits, as did Cindy and Tammy. Almost immediately after hopping into the warm swirling water, Tammy started to take off her bikini. First she adeptly unbuttoned the clasp on her top. One and then the other of her perfect tit ties popped out. She slowly ran her hands and long fingernails up from her belly to each breast. As all three of us watched, Tammy began to ever so gently coax her nipples to attention. Almost simultaneously, Eric and I drew our shorts down, slowly, without taking our eyes off Tammy, over the increasing bulges between our legs, down over our knees and feet throwing them out of the jacuzzi onto the deck floor. Tammy wasn't finished yet. Drawing Cindy by the hand, she stood and turned, leaning face down on the edge of the whirlpool. With her round little ass high in the air, she whispered, lips pouting and full "Cindy, please take off my bottoms." Cindy obliged by getting on her knees behind Tammy, her angelic face and lips just inches from Tammy's hot fanny. She raised her hands to Tammy's hips and slid Tammy's tiny bottoms down.

As the smooth material slipped off the roundness of Tammy's sweet ass, Tammy began to gently push her ass out, causing her delicious crack to open slightly, exposing her puffy pussy lips and the soft light colored hair surrounding it. At the same time, the soft circles of her ass softly rubbed against Cindy's slightly opened mouth. Tammy then turned toward Cindy. She unzipped the front zipper on Cindy's one-piece. With a singular motion, she pulled Cindy's suit down, her naked body pressed sweetly against Cindy as her bathing suit first uncovered Cindy's full breasts and her cropped little bush and ultimately her exquisite pussy. Tammy slowly ran circular motions around Cindy's nipples with her tongue. With Tammy drawing each huge nipple into her welcoming mouth, Cindy put her arms around Tammy and closed her eyes.

They lay intertwined and almost motionless except for Tammy's full, red lips and tongue moving from breast to breast as Cindy gently quivered. Cindy then opened her eyes and brought her hands up, cupping Tammy's face in them. "Tammy" she sighed. " I want this so much, but not now. The boys have some work to do, and before they cum watching us, I want to watch them. " Cindy was right. Both of had been rubbing our dicks so much, that if left to our own hands, we would have thwarted their evil plan very soon. But a deal is a deal, so rather than face a pregnant pause I turned toward Eric and got on my knees. Eric's cock was huge, fat and pink with soft, tubby balls and soft reddish brown blond hair encircling his shaft and carpeting his big balls. With a "Win one for the Gipper" attitude I brought the end of his massive shaft to my lips. His pre-cum tasted salty on my tongue as I pulled his rod deeper into my mouth. Slowly, to some kind of bizarre rhythm, I began to move my lips, up and down, up and down. His shaft thickened and got noticeably harder as my tongue ran around his cockhead and down and up the underside of his incredible pole.

Eric, by this point, must have been enjoying himself because his head was tossed back and he was firmly guiding my head with his hands back and forth over his manhood. Out of the corner of my eye I could see that Tammy and Cindy had moved to either side of him and were running their incredibly soft hands up and down his body.

Cindy lowered her lips to his and whispered "You are a beautiful man. You are so pretty. Cum in my husband's mouth while I kiss you. Cum on my husband's face. I want to give you my pussy. I want you inside of me. Cum all over Ron so I can fuck you!" I began to want the same thing, I wanted Eric's full cock. I wanted his jism in my mouth and on my lips. With my hands, I cupped his heavy balls. Sucking and licking, I began to notice that his breathing was becoming more labored. Eric was starting to buck and groan like a bronco. As he drew nearer to orgasm, both girls wrapped their perfect bodies around him.

Begging him to cum in my mouth, Tammy and Cindy pressed their ripe nipples into his chest. Suddenly, with an incredible, almost animal moan, Eric cried out" I'm cumming...ooooohhhhh!!!" At that instant, my mouth filled with his seed. It shot against the top and back of my mouth, it went down my throat, It burst between my lips and around his throbbing dick, it ran down my face and chin. I slurped and licked and swallowed every drop I could, but it continued to shoot out of his cock like an amazing geyser. Before he was finished, Eric had sprayed my entire face with his cum.

As I lay back thinking about the shocking thing I had just done to my best friend, Tammy slid her naked body against me. With an impish smile across her soft lips, she brought a towel to my face and began wiping her husband's cum off my cheeks and mouth. Her voice like softest velvet, she asked me if I was still horny. Before I could reply her tiny hands were around my aching cock. Sliding down my chest, Tammy wrapped her legs around mine, grinding her sweet quim all the way down. As her head reached my manhood, she pulled my cockhead toward her incredible lips, and opened her beautiful mouth.

Just before that sweet little angel stuffed my swollen rod into her wanton mouth, she purred "Oh no, I almost forgot. It's not my turn yet!" without removing her delicate hand from my engorged dick, she motioned toward Eric and Cindy, who were wrapped around each other like two long lost lovers. Then Cindy gently towed Eric by his semi-turgid member towards Tammy and I. As Cindy guided Eric's handsome face toward my seething crotch, Tammy whispered " take care of him Eric, he needs to cum so bad." With that she took my cock and drew it against his lips. With the slightest resistance, his lips parted and I was inside his mouth. The soft wetness of his mouth, mixed with his hot breath was intoxicating. I started reeling as first lips, then cheeks, then his tongue began dancing over my shaft. My heavy balls slapped against his manly chin as he sucked, soft, hard, soft, hard until I thought I would pass out.

As Eric continued sucking my ripe cock, I stood and braced myself, hands forward upon the rim of the jacuzzi. With my eyes closed and my head spinning Eric released my fat dick for the briefest moment, then returned to my cock, his soft sweet lips pacing my thrusts perfectly. I could feel the cum welling up in my huge balls, each precious drop yearning to burst from my cock. I could feel hands gently spreading my ass cheeks, and a finger nudging my asshole. As I pushed back toward that finger, I felt something enormous push against and then slip inside my puckering hole. I opened my eyes to see Tammy stuffing my dick into her teasing mouth, with the dirtiest grin on her delicious face, while Cindy, behind me, was spreading my ass so Eric could jam his inhuman cock inside me. My tight ass sucked his cock deep into my burning hole. As the hot pleasure began to engulf my virgin ass, we developed a rhythm drawing Eric's beautiful cock to it's hilt inside me, his pudgy balls slapping against my own.

Then Eric would pull out, teasing my asshole, until I pushed against his fat cockhead, sucking it back inside of me. As I thrust, Eric thrust, doing a dirty little dance of two best friends and their slutty wives. The pressure and pleasure continued to build to a fever pitch. Soon our lust for each other was overwhelming. In a guttural moan, I started to beg Eric to cum inside me. Suddenly, like a supernova, we both came. Eric jerked and yelped, as his fat cock slid in and out of my willing ass. His hot cum filled my juicy butthole and squirted out and down my legs with each indelicate thrust. At the same time my searing hot cum shot into Tammy’s mouth and on her face and all over her perfect tits. I moaned and collapsed forward as Eric's cock plunged one last time into my seething asshole.

After a time, the girls gathered up what was left of Eric and I and put us to bed. You might think that after such an evening, I would sleep fitfully, and have bizarre dreams. The opposite was true. I slept like a baby and woke the next morning ready to conquer the world.

We were all up early and decided to go for a walk on the beach. So we all got into bathing suits, in case we wanted to jump in, and walked the sandblasted wooden walkway over the dune and down onto the beach. Only a few shell seekers were out, so the entire strip of sand seemed like ours. Cindy and I were wrapped arm in arm as were Tammy and Eric. As we walked we talked about everything, jobs other friends, our little girls and also our wild time the night before. Tammy and Eric said they hoped we might play some more, and Cindy and I definitely agreed. As we talked we all started to get more and more turned on, so Cindy recommended we go back to the cottage and talk further.

When we arrived back at the cottage, Eric invited us upstairs to their bedroom. While both couples had large bedrooms with king-size beds and private baths, only one had a deck facing the ocean. At the beginning of our vacation we had flipped a coin for it and Cindy and I had lost. From their bed, one could see over the dunes and watch the waves as they would bear down on the lands edge.

As we entered Tammy's bedroom, she turned toward Cindy, and in her husky little voice said "come here baby, I've waited patiently, but I will not be denied. "In a single liquid motion, she slipped her bathing down over her beautiful hips and into a neat pile on the floor. Cindy scooped up Tammy's suit and brought the silky fabric up to her nose. With a wry smile on her full lips, Cindy moved closer to Tammy, pressing Tammy's naked flesh against her own scantily clad body. Cindy whispered " what do you want, Tammy?" Tammy didn't say a word. She just gently reached her left hand around the nape of Cindy's neck, and softly cradled Cindy's delicate face with her right hand. Opening her mouth, Tammy drew Cindy's lips to her own.

As their lips met, smoldering desire burst into flames of lust. Tammy moved her hands to Cindy's bathing suit and deftly removed it. Lips and tongues still intertwined, our sweet wives melted onto the bed. As Eric and I watched and stroked ourselves, the two most beautiful creatures in the world were making love. As Cindy lay on her back, Tammy began to systematically devour her. Tammy suckled her breasts as if she were a hungry baby, first one and then the other until Cindy's silver dollar sized nipples were sticking out nearly an inch. Tammy moved her lithe body in a cat-like motion, raising her sweet ass up and then down to the same rhythm as she sucked Cindy's fat tits. Cindy then raised up one knee to meet Tammy's sopping pussy as it bore downward. Her pussy made an audible slurping sound as it pushed against Cindy's knee and than released. Tammy moaned with each gentle thrust. Cindy whispered "Tammy, you are the most beautiful woman, I have always wanted you. I need your beautiful pussy in my mouth right now!"

She then slid around on the bed, and pulled Tammy's legs and fanny over her face. Tammy's perfect little ass spread wide as Cindy gently grabbed her round cheeks. Tammy Is brown little asshole winked as Cindy fingers found her wet pussy. Cindy started to explore Tammy's soft wetness first with sweet hands and finally with her beautiful mouth. Cindy began to run her tongue around and around Tammy's cunt. Finding her clitty, which was immense for such a small girl, Cindy ran her tongue up and down the shaft and inside Tammy's wet hole. Tammy was starting to pant and buck as Cindy lapped and lapped all of Tammy's juice. Tammy buried her head between Cindy's legs and started sucking her pussy as she neared her orgasm.

With each lick from Cindy's horny tongue, Tammy started to whimper and cry. "Eat me! Eeeaaattt me!" she moaned "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum on your mouth, Cindy! I love you, make me cum!" Cindy latched her mouth around Tammy's clit. Tammy felt her orgasm build inside her pussy right around Cindy's tongue and mouth. Suddenly, it felt she had been hit by a lightening bolt. Cindy felt Tammy's pussy open and invite her in. As Tammy gushed all over Cindy's mouth, Tammy felt the pleasure bolts move from her cunt radiating through her asshole, up through her breasts. She screamed with pleasure as her body was ravaged by wave after wave of heat and light. She whispered Cindy's name over and over as Cindy continued to coax more rivers of cum out of her sweet body.

12