Adventure on Padre

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They lay intertwined and motionless for a time, Tammy eventually moving and placing her head on Cindy's breast. Tracing the soft curves of Cindy's body with her hands, Tammy gently placed her hands between Cindy's legs and began to finger Cindy's soft pussy. As her fingers found Cindy's hot tight hole, Cindy's legs spread like a flower blooming in spring. Tammy dipped her fingers into Cindy's warmth, then drawing her fingers to her lips, she tasted her lover's sex. Delighting in my wife's femininity, Tammy returned her moist fingers back to Cindy's hungry mound.

Cindy closed her eyes and cooed like a turtledove. Her lover sweetly massaged her pussy, first drawing her index finger from the top of the shaft of her clitoris, down along its length, around the bottom of her pussy, and back up the other side of her delicate shaft. As one hand moved in exquisite circles around Cindy's flower, the other found the cleft between its sweet lips. It moved gently, but deliberately in and out of Cindy's opening, bathing two of Tammy's fingers in Cindy's sweet honey. Cindy's nether lips continued to swell, increasing the wet friction between Tammy and herself. Cindy's hips began to sway in an erotic dance, pressing against Tammy's lustful hands and then moving away, forcing Tammy's horny hands to chase after her.

As Tammy delighted her lover, Cindy whispered, “Tammy, scissor me! I want to feel your little pussy against mine. I want your lips against my lips, I want your juice to mix with mine!" Tammy lifted herself off of Cindy and moved down the bed. Cindy lay on her back with her legs spread wide, her feet on the bed and her knees in the air. Her seething pussy shown bright pink between her legs. Tammy slid one of her legs underneath Cindy's right leg, drawing her pink little cunt closer and closer to Cindy's. With a little electric shock, their pussy lips touched. Without pressing closer, Tammy began to hump back and forth, drawing her lips across Cindy's in a rhythmic motion. Cindy arched her back and tried to mash her cunt against Tammy's. But Tammy drew away just enough to tease Cindy and drive her closer to the next stage of ecstasy. Cindy began to whimper and beg Tammy to crush her gorgeous pussy against her own. Lust and pleasure were building inside of her, causing her to give herself to Tammy in dizzy abandon.

When Tammy felt she was ready, she pressed her cunt tightly against Cindy's wet flower. Grinding their delicious cunts together, Tammy's clitty rubbed up and down, in Cindy's hole, against her clit, down the shaft, like a little penis, fucking Cindy. Cindy, in turn, gasped for breath crying out "Tammy, Taaammmmeeee, Tammmmmmm!" She felt something inside of her like a whirlwind, a tornado building and building in strength. It was consuming her, it was filling her with lust and desire. Cindy knew that it could only be satisfied at that moment, by her best friend, Tammy. As she approached orgasm, Tammy separated her sopping pussy from Cindy's. She lowered her mouth to Cindy's quim and started to eat her. Grabbing Cindy's hips, she pulled herself deep into Cindy, licking her clit and then driving her tongue deep inside Cindy's hole.

As Cindy started to buck, she continued this pattern until Cindy screamed "Oooooohhh! I'mmm cummmmmiiiiiinnnggg!" Tammy then closed her mouth on Cindy's clit and sucked it into her mouth like when she sucked cock. With incredible suction, she brought Cindy's clitty and shaft into her mouth and just held it there. Cindy exploded. She saw stars as waves of pleasure crashed through her over and over again. Cum oozed from her delicious cunt as she continued to cum and cum. It was as if she were plugged into an orgasm machine, as long as Tammy continued to suck, her pussy continued to explode. Cindy was spinning around and around in delirious pleasure as her best friend induced her to cum several more times before they both collapsed into each others arms, laughing and crying in the joy of their love. Soon after, they fell asleep, two angels, naked and vulnerable, yet perfectly safe.

It was 11 am, and Eric and I decided to let our two goddesses sleep. We had both been watching Cindy and Tammy with awe. We both also shot big sticky loads almost in unison as Cindy neared her first orgasm. It was the most beautiful show of true affection either of us had ever seen. As our nymphs dreamt in each other’s arms, Eric and I sat in the sun on the deck. I couldn't help thinking that the sun must have cooled a few degrees. Two stars collided this morning, creating a supernova, brighter and hotter than the North Carolina sun that beat down, browning Eric and myself.

I asked Eric if he thought what he and I did was worth it. He turned to me and smiled. "If you're propositioning me, forget it!" he laughed. "Seriously, I've wanted to see Tammy and Cindy together ever since the first night we met. But I’ve also fantasized about fucking Cindy for years. If those two things happen, you better believe it was worth it."

We hung out for the next few hours, our conversation varying between the philosophical and the obnoxious. Business, politics, bodily functions, and fucking, everything was grist for our mill. As morning became afternoon, we sat in paradise. Finally, the pounding surf and blazing sun got the best of us, and we dozed off in our deck chairs.

I awoke to giggles and Cindy and Tammy whispering "Wake up sleepy head, come be with us!" As I turned in my chair, I saw Tammy and Cindy standing in the doorway. They were completely naked with Eric between them, his mustachioed face beaming. Cindy reached her hand down Eric's tight stomach, down to his package. Gently cupping his cock and balls through Eric's bathing suit, Cindy whined, "All this pussy, pussy, pussy, has made me so hot for cock. Come on Ron, come upstairs and fuck Tammy while Eric shoots his hot rod inside of me!" Tammy slinked up to me, grabbing me by the arm, and pulled me up and out of my chair. Kissing my neck as I stood up, Tammy whispered, " Cindy isn't the only one who needs her pussy filled. Let's play!"

As we went once more to the bedroom, I watched with voyeuristic delight as Eric grabbed Cindy's naked ass as they walked arm in arm. The lust I felt for sweet little Tammy, combined with the thought of watching my own incredible lover getting her brains fucked out by Eric was completely intoxicating. Eric and I had an unspoken agreement that anything goes with each other's wife, and believe me, it was sure to be tested this afternoon.

Once in the bedroom, Cindy peeled Eric's shorts right off him. He grabbed her around the waist and they fell in a giggling heap on the bed. Placing her hands over his ears, Cindy pulled Eric's head toward her and opened her mouth, revealing her sweet pink tongue. Eric responded by touching his lips against hers, drawing her tongue into his mouth. As they kissed, Eric ran his hands down Cindy's back, over her round ass, gently lifting and spreading her hot cheeks. His right hand continued down, down, down, past her pink asshole, to her dripping pussy. From behind, he sweetly drove his index finger inside of her. Cindy's pussy lips enveloped his finger, sucking him deeper inside. She began bucking slowly against him, whispering his name into his parted lips with each thrust.

As Cindy and Eric continued their passionate discovery, Tammy and I lay down on the bed beside them. Tammy was a dirty little cocksucker. Lowering her mouth over my swollen cockhead, Tammy began slurping and gurgling to a slutty beat. As she swallowed my aching cock, Tammy's beautiful, big eyes focused themselves directly upon my own. Occasionally, between wet slurps, Tammy would flash me a crooked, naughty little smile. Pulling and pushing my rod, out and then into her petite mouth was driving me crazy .As I thrust, Tammy would pump her hips forward. As I recovered my dick from her willing lips, Tammy would arch her back, pressing her heart-shaped fanny against Cindy's splendid ass. Soon, all four of us were moving to the same sexual beat. Cindy and Eric, and Tammy and myself, all fingers and hands and tongues moving to a primal rhythm.

Cindy looked over her shoulder and began watching Tammy and I make love. As she lay back on the bed, Eric started sucking her full breasts. As Cindy watched Tammy suck my cock, she reached out and began stroking Tammy's head. Eric continued lapping up Cindy's breasts and nipples, suckling her like a hungry baby seeking milk. Continuing down her arched tummy, Eric moved sweetly to her precious quim. Spreading her swollen outer lips, he ran his talented tongue up and down my beautiful wife's quivering pussy. Watching my best friend devour my wife's cunt filled me with incredible lust. He took her with passion and grace, pleasuring her with complete abandon.

As Cindy squirmed with pleasure, Tammy released my cock from the passionate prison of her lips. She turned over and lay on her back, beside Cindy. She softly panted," Eat me Ron!” I obliged my sweet lover and slid down the bed. Drawing me to her soft, pink, little pussy, I could smell her tangy sweetness. Wet drops of her dew glistened on wisps of her light brown fur. I opened my mouth and surrounded her wanton cunt with my lips. With my tongue, I dipped into Tammy's honeypot, pushing into her wet hole. Tammy started to pant like a little doggy, and Cindy reached over, touching Tammy's shoulder. "This is soooo wonderful" Cindy moaned.

Tammy turned to Cindy and sighed II they're eating our pussies. Maybe they'll put their big, fat cocks inside us too!" Eric and I didn't need to be invited twice. We left our posts between their sweet legs and sidled up beside our two lovers. As we moved beside our angels, Cindy and Tammy turned over and facing each other began to embrace. Their naked bodies intertwined as Eric and I moved beside them. Cindy pushed her ass out and begged Eric inside of her. Slowly he took his heavy cock and placed it against her sopping wet cunt. With a soft slurp it entered her. Cindy squealed "Oh, god! Oh, my! Ron, oh, Ron... Eric is inside of me! Thank you! Oh Tammy, thank you for Eric's incredible cock! " Eric kissed Cindy sweetly as he slowly moved in and out of her precious pussy. Watching Cindy enveloped in a mist of passion and lust, to see her rapt in the pleasure of desire fulfilled was sublime delight.

I must have been neglecting Tammy as Eric and Cindy fucked, because she turned her head toward me and purred" What about my pussy, Ron? Isn't this what you wanted?" Reaching down between her legs, she deftly grabbed my swollen cock. Drawing my engorged cockhead between her puffy pussy lips, she gently stuffed herself with my aching bone. As my dick slid in and out of Tammy's tiny, wet hole, Tammy writhed in slutty fashion, whimpering and moaning. Cindy was in the midst of loosing control as well. She and Eric were matching our rhythm, thrust for thrust. As Eric drove his gorgeous cock deep inside my wife, Cindy would arch her back, meeting his huge dick with her curvy round ass. As he pulled out, Cindy would mash her slippery pussy against Tammy's sweet little crotch. In time with Cindy's dirty dance, Tammy would push her honey patch against Cindy, and then return her round ass, and grind up against my cock, as it stretched and filled her tight little body.

Cindy's eyes were starting to glaze over as a result of Eric's fat rod slipping in and out of her hungry pussy. She opened her mouth, as if to invite someone or something to fill it. Tammy leaned forward touching her lips to Cindy's. Between kisses, as Cindy moaned, Tammy purred “Oh Cindy, Ron is gonna make me cum so much! I want kiss your pretty mouth as you and Eric cum!" As our two goddesses kissed and rode our near bursting dicks, Eric and I approached orgasm. Suddenly, Tammy started to squeal as my cock pushed her quivering body over the edge. Concentric waves of pleasure began to wash over her body as she came. As Tammy's pussy began to wash my cock with her cum, I lost all control and started shooting streams of hot cum inside my best friend's wife. Tammy clenched her already unbearably tight pussy around my big dick. Crying out "Ohhh, Ron, Ron, oh my god!" she ground her tender cunt against my aching cock, sucking every glistening drop of my cum inside her and then releasing the juice down her perfect thighs.

As Tammy and I exploded together, Cindy bucked wildly against her lover. Offering her tongue to Tammy and her pussy to Eric, Cindy melted into his raging cock and came. Though she felt her orgasm coming, it took her breath away. She saw stars, as raw electricity passed from her pussy and asshole, to her breasts and back. The energy passed through her, from her gushing cunt through Eric's enormous cock to his balls. With undeniable pressure it passed through his balls and up his asshole, Unable to hold back any longer, he burst. With a deep, almost savage utterance Eric moaned and whimpered as gobs of hot sperm filled Cindy's hungry twat. Cindy continued to cream as Eric called out her name, melting her from the inside out with his hot jism and desire. Time froze as the two lovers drained each other of all their hot juices.

As we all came, we dissolved into one passionate pile. Four people, united by years of love, becoming one with each other. Husbands, wives, friends, all sharing the most complete intimacy with each other. As our bodies shuddered with the last convulsions of orgasm, we held each other tightly. A sweet and gentle sleep befell us and we drifted off to a land no more magical than the one we visited this afternoon.

Our days, last summer, on Padre Island remain most memorable even now. The four of us continued to explore our friendship and desire in erotic new ways. I even came inside Eric's tight ass. As we packed up the cars to head back to the real world, Cindy wondered aloud if our week of delight was a fluke or if this truly was the start of a new intimate side to our long relationship. We couldn't answer then, and still can't for sure. But I guess we will find out next week when we meet Tammy and Eric for a week, sans children, on Padre Island. Oh, by the way, our cottage only has one master bedroom this year, and one king size bed.

12