Adventure on the Beach

Story Info
He overcomes his frustration.
1.3k words
3.61
26.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at the beach as usual. The sun was setting on the horizon and it was gradually getting dark. I was taking a long walk by the seashore by myself. This had been my routine every evening since breaking of with my girlfriend. You might say I was sulking and also feeling pretty frustrated with myself and I wanted an out. A brisk walk, I found did the trick. I am in my early 40’s and look it. I am quite tall and am well built. I have a bit of a paunch as well which I was hoping I would wear out with constant walking.

I looked around as I walked and found several couples walking to their favorite spots in the nooks and corners. There they would cuddle and make out. I envied them. A month ago I was a part of this elite club.

As I walked along, a wicked thought crossed my mind. I walked towards the wall where the couples were headed. As I walked along, I saw a building, which was under construction but was not complete. The construction work had been abandoned and it looked like a ruin. I walked toward this building and sat down behind one of the pillars.

I found that this afforded me a good place to sit and view what was going on immediately below me along the walls lying the beach. However I myself was not immediately visible to all except if somebody looked carefully.

Soon a couple came by and sat down about 20 mtrs. Away. The girl was good looking, dusky, had good hips and a lovely curved arse. She did not have very big tits. Just my kind of girl. She was extremely sexy and I found myself getting immediately aroused. Her boyfriend was comparatively smaller built. She looked bigger than him. They sat down and immediately the boyfriend lay down on the sand with his head resting on his girlfriends lap. She was facing my direction and her boyfriend was with his back towards me. He could not have seen me unless he turned.

The boyfriend immediately began groping his girlfriend. She bent her head down to kiss him. His hand strayed all over her. He was fondling her breasts. From where I was I could clearly watch his hand pressing her breasts over her blouse. She just let him do what he wanted while her own hands slowly moved towards his crotch. He was wearing a pair of jeans and she squeezed the bulge in his pants.

All this was too much for me to handle. I threw caution to the winds and made up my mind to show myself. I had a raging hard-on. I got up and positioned myself behind the pillar. I wanted the girl to see me. I was shivering with excitement. I peeked out from behind the mirror and then pulled myself back. The movement caught the girls attention and she moved her head to look at me. I had a finger on my lips urging her not to shout or to give anything away. Something about my manner silenced her. She would have brought me to the attention of her boyfriend.

She looked at me curiously. I had my other hand on my crotch which had swollen and my dick was straining to break out from my pants. Slowly and deliberately I unzipped myself and brought out my member. She had not taken her eyes of me. Her boyfriend continued to grope her and was not aware of what was going on. She continued to squeeze his crotch over his jeans.

I took my hand off my prick so that she could get a good view. I enjoyed this feeling. She smiled a bit and that encouraged me. I unbuttoned my jeans and took them down, and then I pulled down my underpants. She could now see my hard-on as also my dangling balls. I cupped my balls, squeezing them at the same time stroking my dick with my other hand.

I found she had unbuttoned her boyfriend’s fly and taken out his dick. It was an average 6 incher and she squeezed his dick. While she did this she continued looking at me and she had a sexy half smile on her face.

I realized that this was a gutsy woman who loved to enjoy her moments. Was getting more and more turned on. I was also getting bolder by the moment. I beckoned her with my other hand to come towards me. She seemed astounded and did not respond. She had brought out her breasts from under her blouse. Her boyfriend was fondling them, but she enjoyed me watching her bust.

I found her saying something to her boyfriend. I immediately retreated behind the pillar, thinking she must me mentioning me to her boyfriend. I pulled up my underpants and jeans, and then peeked again to see what was happening. I was surprised to find that she had got up and was walking in my direction. Her boyfriend was still facing the other way. He had taken out a cigarette, which he lit and seemed to be engrossed in his smoking.

The sexy dusky girl came to me behind the pillar. I was numb with excitement. “I told him I had go for a leak.” She told me at the same time looking down at my crotch. I realized I had to act fast. I grabbed hold of her arms and pulled her towards me. I could feel her breath. I immediately unzipped myself again and brought down my pants and my underpants. I still had a massive erection. Without any further provocation she held my dick and squeezed it tight. She also gave my balls a big squeeze.

My hands were all over her. I caught hold of her arse and squeezed the firm mounds of her arse. I was shivering with excitement. I squeezed her tits. I pulled up her dress and put my hands under her panty on her buttocks. I squeezed them. I spread her arse cheeks and ran my finger in the crack of her arse. My finger rested at her arse hole. Very deliberately I shoved in my finger in the crack of her arse. She grimaced in pain and excitement. She squeezed my dick hard and started pumping it with her hands.


I took out my finger from her arse and brought it to my nose. The smell brought out the animal in me. I turned her around and made her bend. She did so. I pressed my dick at the tip of her arse hole and pressed hard. Slowly the hard dick pushed into her arse hole.

I was a mad man. I pushed and pushed until all of it was in her arse. She was gasping at the onslaught, but stiffed her moans lest her boyfriend find out. I was moving like a raging animal and came with an explosive orgasm. I squirted all inside her arse. She was shaking with all this. All this must have happened in about two minutes and I was exhausted with my efforts. She quickly smoothened down her dress and ran behind the next pillar to relieve herself. I took a peek at her boyfriend; he was till smoking his cigarette.

The girl came back form her pee, flashed her killer smile, and walked quickly towards her boyfriend, at the same time asking me to go away. I smiled back at her, pulled up my clothes and walked away. Before finally leaving I turned back to have a final look. She was back again with her boyfriend. She had unzipped him again; her tits were out of her blouse. He was fondling her tits and she with his dick. They were still in the same position.

I saw her turn around to look at me. I though I saw her smile again. As for me, I found that I was no more frustrated. I went ahead with my walk with a string in my step this time.

End of story.