Adventure with Older Rita Continues

Story Info
Nick has more fun & games with mature barmaid.
2k words
4.31
74.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nick08
Nick08
13 Followers

I couldn't stop thinking about Rita for the next couple of days and started to question my sanity. Had I been dreaming? Was the incongruous image in the front of my mind of the naked 59-year-old grandmother sitting in the village pub with her huge sagging tits and hairy pussy based on reality?

It had started with my Dutch Courage-induced proposition to the plain older barmaid at the village pub in Devon, England: would she consider flashing me her tits in return for modest payment. Rita was desperate for extra cash to pay off some debts and, after initial reluctance, had amazed me by obliging a few days later!

Rita was a grandmother of 59, some 18 years older than I was. She was about 5'4" and could never have been described as a looker with short, mousy brown hair and thick glasses.

Slowly, she had pulled her t-shirt up to reveal a white lacy bra. It was slightly transparent and I could just make out the dark circles of her nipples through the lace.

She had reached behind her and unclasped her bra. Wide eyed, I had watched as her two huge, slightly wrinkled tits eased out and rested on her plumpish belly. Her brown nipples were nearly 2" in diameter and stuck out for at least ½ an inch.

One thing had lead to another and I had ended up licking her to orgasm before wanking over her sagging tits and hairy cunt with her obscene encouragement. It had been a bizarre end to a mundane working week.

After a few days away on business, I headed back to the pub at 6.30 the following Thursday. As always, it was deserted at that time, and Rita was standing behind the bar polishing some glasses. She greeted me with a somewhat nervous smile.

"Ah Nick, listen, no one must ever find out about what happened last week -- I'm so embarrassed and worried sick that my husband might find out."

"Of course not Rita, it's our little secret -- you have my word. But does that mean that you regret what happened?"

"Well no, actually I can't stop thinking about it and about how you made me feel."

"Good, well, providing we are discrete, are you happy to continue with our arrangement?"

"Well I guess I do need the money!"

Rita came out from behind the bar and I noticed that she had made quite an effort. Although no beauty, she had had her hair cut and applied a little more make up than usual. She wore a white satin shirt that was ever so slightly transparent and I could just make out the white lace bra beneath.

Last time, I had cheekily asked that she wore a skirt this time and she had duly obliged. Although it looked slightly dated, she wore a navy blue skirt that came to just below her knee. Black pantyhose or stockings (I hoped!) and black court shoes with modest heels completed the look.

"What do you think?" she said, placing a beer on the table for me and walking over to turn the key in the front door of the pub before sitting down.

"You look wonderful Rita, you turn me on so much."

"How did you find my panties since we last saw each other?" Rita had given me her sodden white lace panties as a souvenir of our encounter the previous week. "Have you been playing with them?"

"Yes, everyday, and usually two or three times."

"Show me. Show me what you do, Nick -- please". She sounded just a little breathless.

"Well hang on just a minute Mrs Evans, isn't the idea that I pay you to see your assets?" I teased.

"Nick, I just love the thought of you playing with your cock and can't believe that I turn you on -- I'm 59 years old for goodness sake!"

Rita moved a little closer and crossed her legs allowing her skirt to ride up a little and I caught a flash of darker nylon as it did so.

"Do you always look up ladies' skirts Nick -- that's rude." She uncrossed her legs again and made a bit of a show of adjusting her skirt.

"You said that you wanted me to wear a skirt this time -- do you like what you see?"

I admired her slightly chubby legs encased in the silky black nylon. "Yes, they're gorgeous -- can I see some more please?"

"I thought it was my breasts that you liked -- you spent enough time looking after those last week! Don't tell me that you have a thing about my legs as well?"

"Well, actually yes -- and your shoes."

"My shoes, God Nick I am worried about you -- you really are a bit kinky aren't you?"

"No more than the next man, it's just that I'm honest with you."

What happened next astounded me.

"My shoes are a little dirty Nick, can you clean them for me please?"

I bent down and sure enough there were two or three little spots of mud on them. I took her right foot in my hands and started to wipe off the dirt with my hands.

"No, I meant for you to lick them clean!"

I looked at her in astonishment.

"LICK THEM!" she commanded. It started to dawn on me: this plain, rather dowdy older woman had a different side to her character. She liked knowing that she had some power over me and that she could make me do things like play with my cock and lick her feet. She definitely changed personality very suddenly.

My cock strained in my pants as I slowly bent down and licked at the black patent court shoe and my senses were assaulted by the combination of the smell of leather and the feel of the hard, sharp heel.

"Now the other one." She uncrossed her legs and I took the opportunity to look up. I could clearly see the white tops of her thighs framing white panties at the tops of her stockings. Better still, I could just about make out the dark thatch of her pussy through the thin material of her panties.

"Stop looking up my skirt and clean my fucking shoes you little prick."

Wow, she was getting the hang of this, I could tell and there was no sign of the nice, meek woman I had been talking to a few minutes before!

"Yes ma'am"

I lifted her ankle and licked the shoe until all spots of mud were gone.

"Now take them off and clean the heels."

I did as she instructed and inserted the heel of her shoe into my mouth and started to suck it clean, massaging her nylon clad toes as I did so.

Her knees were now seven or eight inches apart and I could smell her arousal as I continued with my cleaning duties. Her right hand had moved on to her left breast and she was clearly massaging the nipple through her shirt.

I started to lick and suck at her toes through the black nylon and could hear her breathing getting heavier as I did so.

"So Rita, which one of us is the foot fetishist now then?" I teased her, pausing momentarily from my business.

"Oh Nick, please don't stop, you are making me so horny."

She unbuttoned her shirt and had eased both tits of her bra cups. She looked like a right old whore with her 38d's sagging out over her shirt, complete with huge erect brown nipples.

Slowly I worked my way up her legs, massaging her feet and toes as I kissed her calves, knees and lower thighs. My prize was in slight and the damp, musky smell of her mature pussy was overpowering.

I hooked my fingers around the waistband of her panties and she lifted her sizeable arse off the chair to help me ease her panties down over her suspender belt and stockings and off.

This is what I had been thinking about all week! No neatly trimmed or shaved pussy for 59 year old Mrs Rita Evans, no sir. Sandwiched between the black tops of her stockings and the contrasting white suspender belt, was the hairiest cunt I have ever seen in my life. Her pussy lips were slick with womanly slime and protruded from the black thatch of hair.

"Please Nick, please do what you did last time -- you're the first person that's ever kissed me there."

It was my absolute pleasure and I circled my tongue around her inner thighs and thatch without touching her lips or clit. She started writhing and bucking her thighs.

"Come on, lick my cunt you horny bastard!

I relented and started feverishly running my tongue up and down her pussy lips before settling upon her clit, which was sticking out from the black hair like a little cock.

She lasted a matter of seconds before drenching my face in her come with a loud guttural groan.

By this stage I was so horny I thought that my modest cock would explode. Although we had kind of an unsaid agreement that we wouldn't actually fuck, I was hoping for more than just the opportunity to wank whilst admiring Rita's tits and cunt this time.

I unbuttoned my jeans and my 6 and a half inch penis sprang out, purple with anticipation.

"Come here" she said, slowly regaining her breath.

"Look at my pussy Nick, look what you have done."

The black hairs were soaked with her juices and her lips were swollen with arousal.

"Mmmm -- looks nice"

My cock bobbed in front of her as I admired the view and she reached out and grasped it with her right hand.

"Have you ever had a blow job from a grandmother before, Nick?"

I shook my head as she bent to pick up her discarded panties from the floor. I sat down next to her and she lifted her nylon-clad feet into my lap and started rubbing my swollen cock between them.

"I bet you would love that, wouldn't you? An old maid like me sucking your cock like a slut?"

"Yes" I stuttered unable to concentrate as she continued to wank my cock with her stockinged feet.

"Oh look, these are even wetter than last week's - smell!" She held her discarded panties to my nose and the aroma of wet cunt was unbelievable.

It was too much, and with another rub of her feet on my cock, my jism sprayed out from between her toes and over the table next to us.

"Look's like the blow job will have to wait then! Now I know that you like my feet!"

Just with that, the front door rattled.

"Oh shit," said Rita, "its old John in for his usual pint"

Rita handed me her panties, smoothed down her skirt and buttoned her shirt whilst slipping on her shoes.

"Oh my god look at the state of me, whatever will he think?"

"Don't worry Rita, I'll let him in and make some excuse about you running late, you get yourself sorted out in the Ladies."

I handed her £50 and she kissed me on passing.

"Oh thank you sir but I would do this for nothing -- next time I promise to make extra special."

I could feel my cock rise in anticipation as I watched her big arse sway as she headed to the toilets.

"Evening John, Rita's just been caught on the back foot a little and is running a few minutes late -- can you hold on for a few minutes for your pint?"

"She's a horny young thing she is." said 75 year old John.

"If only I were twenty years younger, I could show her a thing or two!"

John looked at the white stains on my jeans and on the table.

"Looks like you already have lad, looks like you already have..."

He winked and took his usual seat at the bar.

To be continued...

Nick08
Nick08
13 Followers