Adventurer and Familiar Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val'Miir eyed the girl with a surprised gaze, which quickly turned into a smile. She wiped her lips with her arm and got up, floating back over to the girl. "See? I told you that you had magical powers now," She said, lifting the girl up by gripping her hand and tugging up. The human stumbled to her feet, her knees still shaking as she quickly adjusted her clothes, looking quite bashful.

"You broke my spell with no real problem! Great job, cutie," She said with a wink. "In no time, you'll have these abilities honed down to where you'll be a powerful witch! All thanks to me, of course," She continued, looking quite proud.

Scout turned to her, looking a bit mad, but still clearly embarrassed. "...stripping me naked and eating me out wasn't necessary..." She mumbled.

The demon shook her finger and floated up to her shoulders, holding them gently. "Oh of course it was! It's the most fun way of discovering your true abilities, no?" She replied. Scout remained silent as she fixed her glasses. "Now, didn't you say that you had a job to do? We better hurry."

Scout nodded and fixed her bag, nodding. "Yeah, I do. I guess we're stuck together then?" She asked, walking back onto the proper trail.

Val'Miir answered by giggling, floating alongside her. "Yup! Trust me, Scout, with me by your side, you'll be a hero in no time!"

Mixed thoughts filled Scout's mind as the Liltshire Kingdom came into view from the wooded area. On one hand, she had no real interest in being a hero. On the other hand, Val'Miir wasn't going anywhere else anytime soon, so she might as well consider it. Right after she delivers the message, of course.

12