Adventures Abroad

Story Info
Two lovers reunite in Europe.
1.1k words
4.3
6.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the plane lurched to a stop, Natalie excitedly grabbed her luggage and attempted to push through the crowd. She was finally in Italy, about to be reunited with Jessie, her boyfriend for almost a year. They had been separated for the past 3 months as Natalie had been studying abroad while Jessie was back in the States.

Italy was the place both had fantasized for months now and neither one could wait for the reunion. There had been countless Skype sessions, some quite naughty, but all Natalie could think about over the last months of separation was feeling Jessie's warm embrace.

Natalie walked out of the plane into the terminal and her eyes immediately fell on the beautiful, long-haired man she loved. She ran forward, completely unaware of anyone else and jumped into Jessie's arms. He grabbed her and kissed her passionately; Natalie returned the kiss enthusiastically. The reunited couple finally broke apart and made the mad dash to the hotel as neither one could hold in their desire much longer.

Natalie walked excitedly into the hotel room ahead of Jessie. Her eyes went right to the double bed in the middle of the room. She realized that this was her first time sharing a hotel with a boy and became shy and nervous. Jessie, who hadn't let go of her hand since the second they gotten together, looked at her hungrily and softly kissed her. Natalie's fears completely went out of her mind the second his lips touched hers. From that moment on, her every thought was Jessie's touch.

Natalie returned the kiss fervently after only a second of hesitation. She wrapped her arms around his neck as he picked her up easily. Natalie's legs immediately straddled his waist as Jessie carried her to the bed. He laid her down gently, hovering on top of her. Jessie broke the kiss as he pulled back to stare into her eyes. Both of them breathing heavily, they looked into one another's eyes, seeing the love reflected back to them.

After a bit, Natalie reached onto Jessie's neck and pulled him down for an intimate kiss. As his body enveloped hers, Natalie moaned with satisfaction and yearning. The kiss deepened, as their tongues intertwined and Natalie wrapped her legs around his body to further their physical contact.

Never stopping the kiss, Jessie pulled Natalie into a sitting position, allowing her to feel his boner bulging through his jeans. Her fingers immediately went to his shirt buttons, practically ripping off the shirt. She was quickly rewarded with the sight of his manly, muscular chest. Her hands travelled all over his torso, massaging his beautiful, tanned skin. Jessie stripped off Natalie's dress to reveal a lacy red bra and a matching thong. His eyes glazed over with excitement as his hands ran through her covered breasts to her soft skin.

Natalie pushed him into a lying position as she straddled him and kissed him hard. Undoing his belt, she lifted her body up to take off his pants. Both sighed in pleasure as she set herself back down on top of his hard penis. Both were barely covered and could feel each other's apparent arousal. They continued kissing, their bodies grinding in unison only stopping kissing to suck on the other's neck. The lovers ran their hands through the others' bodies, soaking them up. Jessie unhooked her bra to expose her perky breasts, which he immediately put his month on, his tongue circling her nipple.

Sensing her desire, and barely able to contain his, Jessie placed his hand on her wet pussy and slowly rubbed it. Natalie moaned, begging for more. His hand eased into her underwear and stuck his finger into her tight pussy. Gasping, Natalie rolled off his body next to him and opened her legs. Once he had taken off her thong, she squeezed her eyes closed tightly as his fingers travelled over to her clit. He rubbed it faster and harder as Natalie clawed at his body, unable to think of anything except the intense pleasure. She arched her back, her whole body quivered as the orgasm shook her body.

After what felt like hours her heart slowed enough to roll over and kiss the man she loved. Natalie climbed back on top of him, kissing his jaw line, and then running her tongue down his neck to his chest until she got to the edge of his boxers. Using her teeth she pulled them down seductively. Finally, his big, throbbing penis was only inches from her face. She ran her tongue along the shaft until she got to the tip. All of a sudden she wrapped her mouth around his entire penis, eliciting a gasp of pleasure from Jessie. She continued to suck his dick until yearning overcame her; Natalie needed to feel his body linked with hers.

She draped herself over him, lowering her wet pussy onto his rock hard penis. Both let out moans as they slowly rocked in motion. Natalie dug her palms into Jessie's chest as she moved her body faster. Jessie's hands went up and down her body, massaging her boobs as they shook along with her body.

Jessie then pulled himself into a sitting position as Natalie straddled his body. Staring into one another's eyes, Jessie grabbed her hips and brought her closer with every thrust. Jessie kissed her, biting her lower lip as Natalie moaned into his mouth.

Jessie gently pushed her onto her back and hovered over her body. He went in and out of her as she clung onto his back. He then pulled himself up to his elbows and rearranged Natalie's legs so they dangled from his shoulders. She let a loud moan as he thrust into her, going deeper than he had thus far.

Finally, Jessie whispered in her ear for her to roll over. Eagerly, Natalie rolled onto her stomach and waited impatiently for him to enter her from behind. He pushed himself all the way into her and thrust in and out. Grunting, he pushed into her with all his might; Natalie moaned in ecstasy as she wildly grasped onto his hands, buried in the sheets. With one final hard thrust, Jessie exploded inside of her. Collapsing with exhaustion, Jessie lovingly kissed her back as both worked to regain their breath from the intense climax. Still inside her, Jessie cuddled her shaking body, kissing her. With smiles on both faces, they fell asleep in one another's arms.

Natalie and Jessie would have to wait and see what the next week would bring them. The love they felt for each other would only heighten as they repeatedly made love and brought the other to orgasm.