Adventures at the RV Park Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I invited Madeline to inspect Sandra's smooth, silky pussy. She had been stroking Sandra's inner thighs, tummy and boobs while I was working. This seemed to both calm and stimulate Sandra at the same time. Sandra's inner lips were oozing with her juice. Madeline moved her head down to Sandra's pussy and licked up the excess. She approved the final product, only after several more swipes of her tongue.

Sandra opened her eyes and rose up from the bed. She called for the mirror and inspected her new look with the fashionable landing strip leading directly to her overstimulated clitoris. The final touch was massaging a generous amount of the aloe gel to the newly exposed skin. I massaged the gel all around her pubis mound, down both outer lips and ending at the little star of her butthole. I resisted pushing my finger up inside her ass. I wasn't sure how much Sandra was into anal play, but I did rub the sensitive ring several times. Sandra smiled at me as I stimulated her ass, so maybe we might explore that scene later on.

Madeline and I could tell Sandra was overstimulated by all of the attention paid to her nether region. We had her lay back down on the bed and rest while I attended to her condition. I maneuvered between her legs and got close to her pussy.

She was beautiful. Her mound was now smooth and hairless. Her outer lips were full and puffy. I ran my hands from her knees, up her inner thighs to her slit, and back down again. I repeated my movement teasing her pussy each time. I wanted to draw this out, but Sandra was having none of it. She grabbed my head and pulled me tight against her pussy. She demanded that I eat her at once. I used my fingers to spread her lips open. Her inner parts were pink and slightly moist. I inhaled her womanly aroma. I touched her inner lips with my tongue and tasted her sweetness.

Sandra pulled tighter and I snaked my tongue deep into her folds. I proceeded to lick the length of her slit, her juice coating my tongue. Her soft petals tasted so good and continued to get wetter. I lapped her juices as they splashed from her inner core. Her sweet nectar flowed and flowed. I caught it all with my tongue not missing a drop. I licked higher and found her clit. It was so hard and free from its protective hood. I flicked her clit over and over causing her to quiver and shake. Her clit emerged further and I wrapped it between my lips sucking on the hard nubbin.

Sandra was gripping and massaging her large breasts. She pinched hard on her nipples twisting them as I assaulted her clit. Pussy juice covered my face. It tastes so good. This is my dessert.

She lifted her hips high in the air as she flexed her ass and pushed harder against me. Her inner lips opened further as I ate her pussy. I snaked two fingers into the opening and felt her heat. Her pussy squeezed tight around my fingers. I moved them in and out as I licked her clit. I curled my fingers and massaged her inner flesh. Sandra clenched down and held my fingers tight. I was looking for her G-spot to provide the final touch that would take her over the edge.

"Oh my god, I'm going to explode. My pussy is on fire. I'm ccummminnnggg."

I sawed my fingers back a forth and few more times and sucked hard on her love button. This sent her to the highest peak and she erupted. Her legs were thrashing about. Madeline grabbed on to keep her from falling off the bed. I lifted my lips from her clit and she let go with a torrent of juice. She was squirting her cum in small jet streams.

Sandra fell back on the bed, legs splayed, completely spent. The towels under her ass were soaked. She laid there for several minutes, breathing hard trying to come down from her massive orgasm. Eyes shut tight. Her whole body quivered as if she were freezing. Eventually, she regained her composure enough to open her eyes and flash us the biggest grin.

Her new look will turn the heads of many future lovers. Madeline and I helped Sandra clean up. She admired her smooth pussy and landing strip, rubbing her fingers between her legs over and over again.

"Wow. I love my new look. And you can still tell us apart." Sandra looked directly at Madeline as she spoke. "But I am truly worn out. I would love to just sleep for the next ten days"

With that comment, Sandra drifted off to slumber-land.

12