Adventures at the RV Park Pt. 07

Story Info
Meeting and playing with Phyllis and Walt.
8.9k words
4.67
30.5k
16

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phyllis and Walt

Chapter 1:

I've had a wonderful time at this clothing optional RV Park over the past several days. I stumbled upon it a while looking for a place to rest my weary bones earlier in the week. I had the good fortune to pull into a space next to two fun loving, well-endowed teachers. We've enjoyed each other's company and experienced several sexual escapades including blowjobs, fucking, pussy shaving and cunnilingus. We made love in the trailer, at the beach and in the creek. What a crazy week. Oh, did I mention that I met the park owners and received a sensual massage that included hand cuffs, a butt plug and cock ring. (Enjoy parts 1 to 6)

Well Madeline and Sandra, my camp mates with the Double D's, just left to visit some friends up in San Louis Obispo for a couple of days. I'll miss their loving ways, but it is a much needed break. I've never cum so much in such a short time.

The sun is shining today and it's warming to the mid-80s. It's a perfect day for a walk around the park, maybe even a hike out to the creek. I know Angela, the BBW owner promised to take me on a hike. I'll have to check in with her today.

Angela was at the registration desk helping a camper, so I ventured into the store to browse. She saw me enter and waved. I smiled and gave her thumbs up. Mainly I was staring at her mammoth boobs and wishing I could heft them into my hands. Oops, my cock twinges, I better lose that thought right now. I busied myself in the store until she was free.

Angela finished registering the guest and walked over to me. She gave me the biggest hug squishing her boobs into my chest.

"Hey big boy, I missed you. Are you keeping out of trouble?"

I had to confess that I was with Madeline and Angela out at their favorite spot yesterday and tried to behave.

"I know for a fact you didn't behave. Not with those two. As long as you save some of that lovin' for me, I'm OK. I know exactly where you were, that's my favorite spot as well."

I said, "That's why I'm here. I want to reserve your time for that hike we talked about. Are you free tomorrow?"

Angela was excited, "Yes I am! I have the entire day, Pam will cover the shop. We'll hike out to the same spot on the creek and make a day of it. I'll pack a lunch and a few extra items for a pleasure filled time."

"You know Maddy and Sandra drove there yesterday. They claimed I would not be able to hike back after they were through with me. And they said it was secluded, but I think we were caught by some hikers. We heard some commotion in the woods while we were in a compromising position."

Angela laughed and her big boobs swayed, "Those two, always taking the easy way. I'm sure you were spied upon, that is one of the most well-known spots along the creek. I'm surprised there weren't others making use of the waters. I've been there when other couples were present. Let me tell you when you are fucking and watching others fuck just a few yards away, well that is an incredible aphrodisiac. I've never done a group scene there, but many have."

"So, where are those two hooligans today?"

I related they were visiting friends in SLO for a few days and asked about Pamela.

"You mean I will have you all to myself? How fun will that be? I hope we are spied upon. I plan to put on a scene that will burn up the Internet. Pammy is over in the VIP lounge practicing her massage techniques. Our motto is We serve to make your stay memorable."

"I'd have to say, this trip has been the most memorable and erotic venture of my life. Do you think her client is receiving the butt plug/cock ring combo?"

Angela winked, "Most definitely. It's her specialty. Should I bring some of my toys tomorrow? You don't have to answer, as I most definitely will. Pammy said you require the jumbo ring. Yum."

"Yikes, Angela. Stop. I don't want a boner right now."

"Why not, I want a boner right now!"

"Stop. I gotta go. But, I want to make love with you so much, and if we're caught so be it. Apparently it won't be the first time. Tomorrow then?"

Angela said, "Tomorrow it is. 11:00 AM. Come get me. We'll have a fantastic hike."

Angela hugged me tight again. Again squishing those fabulous boobs against my body.

Angela yelled out to me, "And don't masturbate tonight."

This drew a few chuckles from the ladies standing just outside the office. I could feel my face turn a dozen shades of red.

I walked out of the office and strolled around the park. Behind the registration office, I saw a couple playing ladderball on the recreation court. I drifted over that way as I watched the lady throw. With each underhand toss her pendulous breasts swayed and shook. Understandably, I wanted to get closer to enjoy the moment. As her husband took his toss from the far ladder, I walked over to the court. I moved closer to the action. I could feel my cock twitch and hoped that it would not give me away. A hard on pointing directly at a naked lady is probably not the best introduction. Or, is it?

In mid throw, the lady looked in my direction and smiled. I couldn't avert my eyes from those tits. She waved me over. Either she likes me gawking or she wants a closer look at my dick. I hope it's both. I walked over and introduced myself. I waved to her husband 25 feet away.

"Good morning, my name is Paul. I'm over in space A18. Beautiful morning."

I was hoping to distract her from that the fact that her gorgeous boobs were what caught my eye. I reached out to shake her hand making sure I maintained eye contact.

She reached out, looking me in the eyes. She glanced down at my cock before responding.

"Oh my, it's you! Ah, I'm Phyllis and that old guy over there is my husband, Walt."

Phyllis seemed to be stumbling over her words. She took a good long look at my seven inch shaft which was starting to rise. She looked up, "It's nice to meet you Paul."

Phyllis motioned for Walt to come join us. He came over and shook my hand. We made introductions. They are from San Diego and like me, enjoying retired life.

Phyllis began, "I'm so sorry for intruding, but were you down by the creek yesterday with two ladies? You look so familiar."

I replied, "Yes. I was with two school teachers who are staying in A17 next to me. Why do you ask?"

Phyllis seemed to blush as she explained, "Walt and I were hiking down the river and happened to see you and the two gals swimming and splashing. We were going to introduce ourselves when we saw you swim over to one of the ladies on a rock. Then we saw you."

Phyllis was stumbling over her words as she tried to explain, "Oh my, this is embarrassing. We saw you move between her legs and eat her pussy. Before we knew it, you were on the shore with them... and... and."

It seems Phyllis couldn't bring herself to complete the sentence. Walt helped her out, "We saw you engage in a threesome on the shore. It looked like you all were enjoying yourselves. Believe me; I was in awe of you. One on your cock and one on your face."

Phyllis found her voice, "We're sorry for spying. It was so hot. I was so hot. I had to have a cock inside me immediately. Walt took me from behind and pounded me. He was as turned on as I was. We were hiding behind a tree, I was bent over and kept looking through the bushes at you. It didn't take long for us to cum. My knees were shaking. I think I shouted out Oh gawd, fuck me. I'm so close. I held on to the tree as best I could when my orgasm jolted me. Then Walt shot a load of cum deep inside my pussy. You may have heard us because we saw you look around. We scrambled out of there laughing and still breathless. Cum was dripping down my thigh. We found a quiet place downstream and washed up. Walt was ready to fuck me again right there in the water, but I had other plans back at our coach."

I listened intently to Phyllis' story. She was quite worked up and so was I. I looked down at my cock and it was sticking out hard as a rock. I knew the both of them were aware of my condition. Walt was sporting a pretty good sized boner as well.

"Would you like to join us?"

Was she asking me to have a threesome? Before I could give it more thought, she handed me a bola. If you're not familiar with ladderball or Ladder Golf, as many people call it, a bola is 2 golf balls attached by a nylon rope. The object of the game is to wrap your bolas around the steps of the ladder.

Well maybe we'll explore that threesome later. For now, I'll be content to play and watch Phyllis. Her tits are remarkable. They are so fat and pendulous. At first I thought she was just a victim of old age hangers, but her nipples don't point to the ground. They sit high and proud. Her areoles are cherry red circles of joy three inches across. When she tossed the bola her boobs swayed gently back and forth. As she strode toward the ladder, her thighs opened and I feasted on her deliciously hairy pussy. She has a dense forest of dark mane that covers her mons and outer lips. Her thick inner lips bulged out and hung low. Wouldn't I love to wrap my lips around those meaty labia and suck them into my mouth? Cunnilingus heaven.

Walt returned to the other side to retrieve and throw his bolas. While Phyllis and I waited, she went on and on. "Walt was really turned on watching you. He is ready to get something started. I told him I really want to have a threesome with two men first. And then I'll grant his wish for two ladies. I have to admit having a lady lick my pussy is a real turn on. But first, I want to wrap my fingers around two cocks at once."

I asked, "What's stopping you? You are amazingly beautiful and I don't know a single man who would pass up the chance to slide his cock between your breasts. Sorry if I'm drooling right now."

Phyllis laughed, "I enjoy you admiring my boobs. How about a little shake?"

With that she moved her shoulders back and forth and her beautiful orbs responded with a graceful sway. Talk about adding fuel to the fire, my cock twitched.

Phyllis went on, "Well we have a certain condition that keeps getting in the way. Walt is very curious about what it's like to hold another man's cock and stroke it. I think he would like to experience giving a blowjob as well. That prospect has turned off many potential suitors. I mean really, a blowjob is a blowjob, who cares who is giving it."

I added, "My lady friend, Madeline said a mind blowing orgasm results from a passionate loving person, regardless of gender."

"Exactly! Was she the one sitting on your cock or your face?"

I told Phyllis that she was the one I was eating out.

Phyllis continued, "You lucky boy. She has really nice tits. Actually, they both do, I couldn't tell them apart. You do like big tits. So anyway, we haven't found a man willing to fuck me and get a handjob from Walt. I've even let a couple of men feel my breasts and pinch my nipples to entice them into a three way. No dice."

Phyllis is quite the talkative one now. A couple of bolas came flying our way. She picked one off the ground and hung it on my shaft. This lady is blowing my mind. We only met 10 minutes ago and she is telling me her sexual history.

"You might as well put that thing to good use, since it's still sticking out. Doesn't it ever go down?"

I replied, "Not with you standing there shaking your tits and talking about threesomes."

She continued, "OH yeah, right! Anyway, I even shaved my pussy to see if that would do the trick. I thought all guys are pushovers for smooth cunt lips. If a man gets to lick my shaved vagina he should be OK with a blowjob from my husband. I couldn't convince anyone. Oh, by the way, when my pubes grew back it was itchy as hell. That's the last time I'll do that. I love my full bush. Walt loves to bury his face in my curls and suck my labia until I explode."

As Phyllis spoke, she ran her fingers though her glorious mop, combing and fluffing.

Geez she was driving me crazy with her ramblings.

"OK, OK, I'll give it a shot. I'll join you and Walt for a threesome. He can wrap his fingers around my cock if I we can fuck each other's brains silly."

I stopped her in her tracks. She looked me in the eye and then at my cock and then back up.

"Oh my! I was just ranting; I had no idea you would want to. I'm flabbergasted. I don't know what to say. Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes!"

Phyllis pulled the bolas off my shaft and grabbed it. She squeezed my cock really hard and pulled me to her. She surprised me with a passionate kiss on the lips. She then waved for Walt to come back over. I think he has an inkling of what's going on.

"Paul has agreed to a threesome with you and me. I'm so thrilled. Let's do it tonight. First, we've got to have him over for dinner and feed him. He'll need his strength and stamina."

I'm not sure what I'm getting myself into, but it looks like I have a date for tonight. I left Phyllis and Walt, so they could discuss and contemplate their decision to explore sex with a third person. They told me to come over to space B12 at 6:00 PM sharp and don't be late.

Chapter 2:

Back in my trailer I rested for the entire afternoon. I cleared my head of all the activity over the past several days. I didn't want to risk having a stiff cock and masturbating for relief. I want to save everything I have for this evening's threesome with Phyllis and Walt. I set my alarm for 5:00 PM dozed for a few hours.

The alarm woke me at 5:00 to shower and shave before the big night. At five minutes before 6:00 I downed a couple of Viagra for good measure, grabbed a bottle of wine for my hosts and headed over to B12. I wore a brand new pair of sandals for this special occasion.

I arrived at B12 and did a double take. There parked in the space is a 35 foot Class A motor home. Wow, these folks know how to live. Walt was outside tinkering with some hoses. I bid him hello. He said he was rearranging some of his equipment and to go inside and greet Phyllis. He will be in shortly.

I climbed the steps inside and marveled at the décor. The color scheme of rich browns and burgundies highlighted lots of leather and plush carpeting. The coach has three slide outs and a king size bed. Phyllis is standing at the slide out containing the sink and food prep area. She's wearing an apron while slicing up strawberries.

I have a nice view of her rear end. I was so captivated by her large breasts that I never paid attention to her derrière on the ladderball court. She has strong thighs that lead up to a nice rounded ass. Here buns slightly droop with several dimples, typical of a mature lady in her late 50s or early 60s. They will be perfect to grab when we are positioned to boink each other.

I slide up behind Phyllis and press my semi rigid shaft into the cleft of her ass cheeks.

"I know it's you Paul. Welcome to our little mobile home. Be mindful of what you're doing because I have a knife in my hand."

I wrapped my right hand around her midriff under the apron and massaged her tummy while I whispered in her ear, "Hello love. I'll be very mindful. Mindful of your soft ass cheeks and smooth thighs. Mmmm, you smell exotic. I love that perfume."

I rubbed her little pooch of a stomach, massaging the bulge of supple skin. Phyllis turned her head halfway and gave me a soft welcoming kiss. We lingered for five or ten seconds in a loving embrace.

Phyllis returned to coring the strawberries. I moved my hand higher and palmed the underside of her right boob. I lifted her orb, feeling the massive weight of flesh.

"If you insist on feeling my tit, at least give my nipple a little attention and remember I still have this knife mister."

I'm not one to take chances with a knife wielding sex goddess, so I moved my hand higher and used two fingers to run soft circles around her cherry red areola. I moved my fingers back and forth over her soft nipple turning it into a hard nubbin. I lightly pinched and pulled her nipple until it stretched out a good half inch.

"Mmmm, you will be rewarded for your effort tonight."

Satisfied that I got her attention, I backed up and moved to her side. I handed her the bottle of wine. Phyllis smiled a broad smile, "Why thank you Paul. How thoughtful. How about we drink some with dinner? There is an opener in the top drawer just to the left. You do the honors."

I found the bottle opener and proceeded to remove the cork just as Walt came into the coach. I looked at my host and hostess and smiled.

"It's so very nice for you to invite me to dinner. I love your motor home. It's beautifully decorated and the color is welcoming. How long have you owned it? It's looks brand new."

I must have said the right things, as Walt was beaming. I'm sure he is a very proud owner. He said they bought it last winter during the off season and got a killer deal. It's their retirement home and they plan to take it cross country. This week is a shakedown cruise of sorts. They are testing everything out before they embark on a long adventure.

Walt remarked, "We want to see how it responds to the open road and the winding curves of Highway 101. This is our favorite resort. We've been visiting Pamela and Angela for three years now, since they took over ownership. Previously, we owned a 25 foot travel trailer for our excursions along the coast. This is a whole new ballgame."

Phyllis added, "I especially like the king size bed."

And she winked at me.

Walt took out three wine glasses from the cupboard above the stove. I poured the wine and we toasted the new rig, our evening together and to Pamela and Angela.

Phyllis said, "Dinner is very simple; flank steaks with Potatoes au Gratin and strawberries. I don't want to over eat and be too groggy for dessert."

She emphasized the word dessert and again winked at me.

We sat at a formal dining table and Phyllis produced three colorful bibs. Walt and I looked at each other and shrugged. She didn't want us to spill anything on bare skin. We donned the bibs and enjoyed a lovely dinner with lots of talking. I learned a little about them and vice versa.

With dinner complete, Walt took the initiative to clean up. I volunteered to be his assistant. Phyllis was pleased because she wanted to freshen up before the festivities. She went into the bedroom while we cleaned the dishes.

Walt remarked, "I'm pleased you agreed to join us this evening. Phyllis has wanted a threesome for a long, long time. You know about our special condition. It's been a stumbling block for several months now. One reason we are camping here, apart from checking out the motor home, is that we thought we might find a willing partner among more liberal minded naturists. And so we have."

"Walt, it is my pleasure. I'm happy I decided to go for a nice stroll around the park this morning. To be honest, I'm just as curious as you are. Phyllis was so sincere in her comments this morning that I decided you two are a loving couple and that I would be safe in my first MFM threesome."

We finished washing and drying the dinner dishes just about the time we heard Phyllis.

"Ahem."

We both looked up at the same time. Our jaws dropped and our cocks rose. Phyllis appeared at the bedroom door. She is absolutely gorgeous. She is decked out in a Kelly green bustier cinched at the waist with a half cup bra built in. The bra is basically a shelf supporting her huge breasts and pushing them high up and in. Her cherry red areole pointing directly at us. The combination of her alabaster skin, Kelly green lingerie and red nipples is intoxicating. The bustier held up coal black stockings that accentuated her pussy to perfection.

"Like what you see boys? Care to join me?"

Well I don't think Walt is a rocket scientist, and I know I'm not, but we did know the answer to her question. She beckoned us to the bedroom. We followed our stiff cocks as they led us to her.

Phyllis sat back on the king size bed and motioned for us to stand right in front of her, shoulder to shoulder. She reached out and grabbed our engorged shafts with both hands.