Adventures at the RV Park Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK boys, bring those cocks up here. You deserve another climax."

Walt and I move up to Phyllis on either side of her. We are on our knees with our cocks pointing straight in her direction. She easily grabs our cocks and strokes in unison. Walt looks at me and gives a thumbs up. This is new position for me. I've been jacked off many times, but never on my knees with another man looking on.

Phyllis is a fun loving lady. Her hands wrap around our shafts, squeezing them hard and stroking us quickly.

She said, "First one to come on my tits wins."

"Wins WHAT?"

I've already won. Our fuck and suck session has lasted several hours already and it's not over yet.

Phyllis is determined make us cum, each for the second time. I am ready, after having been buried in her hot, wet pussy as part of a DP, and then having been sucked by both partners.

Phyllis is bound and determined. "Cum on my tits. Shoot your loads on me. I want your cum." Her handjob and her wanton behavior has us both on the edge. I focus on her cherry red nipples and shoot my load. Three strong spurts of jism land on my target. She continues jacking me off, milking me to the end.

Walt watched my first blast and that was enough to stimulate his orgasm. Walt shoots several ropes of his sticky sperm onto his wife's right breast. Between the two of us, Phyllis got her wish. She is covered with goo. It's so erotic watching it all spread and drip over her huge boobs. Phyllis smears and spreads our man juice over her tits as if it's a magic skin lotion. I reach over and help, grabbing her left tit with both hands and massage, rub and squeeze her firm flesh. Walt mimics my action on her right boob. She wanted our cum, she got our cum. Her breasts glisten with our combined splooge.

I'm addicted to her tits so I dip my head to her nipples and lick. I lick her cherry areola. I lick her fleshy orb all over. Her skin tastes of my sweet and salty cum. Her nipple is a hard bullet between my lips. Finishing with licks and kisses to her soft skin, I move up beside her and lay quietly. My desire is completely satisfied. Our threesome is a complete success. Phyllis is overjoyed.

Phyllis is the first to move. She heads to the bathroom to freshen up. Walt and I relax. When Phyllis returns, she is completely naked, having removed her stockings and bustier. She asks me to stay the night and share their bed. I am happy to stay. We all get cozy under the covers with Phyllis in the middle. Walt and I press our bodies into her warm skin and drift off to sleep.

Chapter 3:

I awoke sometime in the middle of the night with a stiff cock and a hand wrapped around it. Phyllis was awake and looking at me.

"Hey, what time is it?"

Phyllis whispered, "Around two in the morning. I just woke up and felt this massive hard on poking me in the side. I'm awake now, so let's fuck."

"What about Walt?"

Phyllis said, "He sleeps like a log. If we're quiet, we won't wake him. Besides, I have plans for him later today."

"All right you sex maniac, how shall we do this?"

"I want you on top for a nice slow ride."

I had a sudden thought back a few days when Madeline and I shared a 2:00 AM rendezvous. Women love early morning sex.

I lifted up and Phyllis moved over away from her sleeping husband. She spread her legs and I settled in between. She reached in to stretch her thick labia and I grabbed my shaft to line up with her gash. I supported myself with my elbows and entered her slick walls. There is no need for lube as she is naturally wet. Her pussy feels good, warm and soothing. We gaze into each other's eyes and I lift and thrust slowly. In and out, her tight walls grip my shaft.

Phyllis whispers, "Thank you for the threesome and letting Walt fulfill his curiosity. I don't know if he will continue to explore his boundaries, but I'm grateful you helped out. So, did you enjoy your double blowjob? Could you tell if it was me or Walt sucking your delicious cock?"

"I could feel the difference; mainly by the angle my shaft was being swallowed. It was erotic to think I was being shared. To be honest, I was concentrating on you and wanting to pleasure you as much as I could. I love eating your pussy and your clit is amazing."

I continued the slow pace moving in and out of her cunt. Phyllis provided just the right amount of lubricant to satisfy us and allow this slow leisurely love making.

She continued, "You can tell I love having my pussy eaten by how wet I get. You were marvelous. I don't often squirt, but your tongue worked magic and I felt that climax all the way to my toes."

I pushed my cock deep into Phyllis and held it there several seconds before withdrawing slowly.

She moaned, "So deep, so deep."

"Phyllis, the way you talk is making my cock throb. I'm getting close. I feel every inch of your hot, wet, tight pussy."

"You're not the only one getting turned on by this conversation. I feel you throbbing. You get so deep and you are hitting my clit at just the right angle. I'm so close too. Let's cum together."

With that comment, I pick up the pace of my thrusts and felt her thighs quiver again. I knew Phyllis was right on the edge. I again push deep into her pussy and hold it there, pinning her to the bed. Phyllis burst forth in a long drawn out climax. Her inner wall of flesh squeezes my shaft and I release my load deep within her loins. We ride this orgasm quietly together, looking into each other's eyes. Our muscle spasms seemed to be joined as one. We stay locked in our embrace, kissing while our tongues parried back and forth.

I feel my cock soften but hold steady. It just feels too good to end our union. Phyllis flexes her pussy, drawing what little semen I have left.

She smiles and says, "stay in as long as you can, it just feels wonderful."

We kept our position for several more minutes before the inevitable release. We rolled onto our side with our legs interlocked. I massaged her back and pulled her close so her beautiful breasts kept contact with my chest. We lay quietly in the afterglow whispering to each other.

Phyllis began, "That was so good. You were so deep. I loved the slow build up. My climax rolled through my entire body."

"You were amazing. I felt your whole body shudder. So, I have to ask. Is this your first threesome?"

"Yes and it was worth the wait. Thank you. I guess now Walt will want his threesome with two ladies. Maybe I'll see if Pamela will do a double massage. I'm sure Walt would love to get his hands on her incredible body. She is a wild one."

I confessed, "I know firsthand. She gave me a VIP massage the other day."

"Did she bring out the toys? I had a massage last time we were here; we shared a double headed dildo. It was divine. I never told Walt. It was my first sexual experience with a woman."

"Well let's just say Pamela has more than just dildos in her closet."

"Mmmm, sounds intriguing."

I said, "Well if Walt enjoys butt plugs and cock rings, your threesome with her will be just what the doctor ordered."

Phyllis and I drifted off to sleep. Later, around 8:00AM, all three of us were awake. We shared a lovely breakfast before parting ways. We exchanged email addresses and promised to meet up again.

I need to get some rest before the hike with Angela. It looks like I may only have 90 minutes before I meet her. This clothing optional RVPark is going to be the death of me.