Adventures at the RV Park Pt. 08

Story Info
Hiking with Angela.
6.7k words
4.77
26.5k
11

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1:

It's been a great week at the RV Park on the Central Coast of California. Last night was spent with Phyllis and Walt in their motor home exploring our sexual appetites. Actually, it included this morning as I only returned my trailer about 90 minutes ago.

I would have stayed and enjoyed Phyllis and her big tits and hairy pussy all day, except that I have a hiking date with Angela. Angela is the co-owner of the RV Park and a BBW. She owns this naturist park along with her friend Pamela.

Pam welcomed me the other day with a VIP massage that included amazing sex. That was the day, I met Angela. She is an incredible lady that modeled for national men's magazines and porn internet sites featuring XL ladies.

Angela is filled out in all the right places. Her incredible bosom accounts for a large part of her 160 pound frame. I have described Angela's breasts as over inflated teardrop water balloons set high and perfectly round upon her chest. Her pale areolae are the size of saucers with small, almost inverted nipples. Her round ass and thick thighs compliment her overall appearance.

I remember seeing layouts of Angela on Busty Nude Babes and PrimeCurves. I know I masturbated to her videos and stills. Now I am going to spend the day with her in the nude. She has intimated that she plans to fuck me silly.

I filled a backpack with food, drink, towels and a blanket. I am reminded of my time with Madeline and Sandra the other day at the creek. We will be heading to the exact spot where the three of us indulged in a hot session of fucking and pussy eating. I am ready to head over to the park registration office to pick up Angela.

I arrived at the office wearing only hiking boots and a baseball cap. Both Pamela and Angela were behind the desk, their beautiful tits on display.

Pamela greets me, "Good morning Paul. So nice to see you. I hope you and Angie have a good time today. I'll be thinking of all the erotic adventures you'll be up to. I may need to go into the VIP room and do something about it. Save some of that lovely cock for me."

Angela moves from behind the desk and comes over for a hug. Since she was only wearing a floppy hat and boots, her huge breasts ground into my chest and her nipples hardened. I hold her grasp as long as possible enjoying her warm flesh.

She whispers, "I hope you are ready for a fun day? We're going to wear each other out with multiple orgasms, I promise you that. I have a few surprises."

Angela grabs her backpack from behind the counter and we are off. Pam says, "It's too bad I have to watch the store. I would love to join you and Angie for a ménage a trois. I have the sex toys you love."

I was reminded of my massage a few days ago when Pamela used a butt plug and cock ring on me. I did have an incredible orgasm, but today is all about Angela. We bid Pam farewell and took off down the road. I offer to carry Angela's backpack, but she declines and puts it on. The straps pull back on her shoulders and frame her massive boobs perfectly. Her tits seem even bigger if that is possible.

Angela, in her floppy hat, drew stares all the way down the path to the park's gate. Within minutes we are on the road to the creek, holding hands. Since we were outside of the park, I have concerns about being naked in public. Angela isn't bothered at all. She says many people walk on this road without a stitch. And besides, with her gigantic breasts on display, most people would just ooh and ahh.

I am so happy walking next to her. My eyes are fixed on her huge boobs swaying back and forth with each step. My cock grows inch by inch with with her steps. This doesn't go unnoticed by Angela. She reaches over and grabs my shaft stroking me as we walk. Within ten steps I am rock hard. I move my arm around her thick waist as we continue our hike. Now and then I dip my hand to her fleshy ass cheeks and lightly caress her backside. I run my fingers up and down her smooth ass crack feeling her soft skin.

I anticipate devouring her body as much as she is focused on my seven inches of cock. The time and kilometers fly by and in a short span of time we are at our destination. This is the same area of the Arroyo Grande Creek that Madeline, Sandra and I enjoyed a few days ago.

Again, the reason this area of the creek is so popular is because it is shallow and the sun heats the water to a very pleasant temperature. There are sandy shores with several large flat rocks scattered throughout the stream.

Angela and I select almost the exact same spot I enjoyed with my camp ladies. It's a secluded spot underneath a fern canopy. We lay out the blanket I brought and throw down our backpacks. We're ready to enjoy the warm waters and wade out to our kneecaps

Unlike the other day, today we have company. On the other side of the stream, about thirty yards down river is a couple frantically fucking their brains out. The lady is on top riding cowgirl style, her rounded breasts seem to jump and sway each time she sinks down on her man's stiff cock. Even though they are a distance away, we can see and hear every movement. It's our own personal porn show.

Angela is delighted in watching the other couple and knowing they will soon see us engaged in our own debauchery. The woman sees and acknowledges our presence with a wave of her hand. As she continues to hump her man, she lowers her head and speaks to him. She probably told him they have an audience because immediately he begins to buck and thrust hard into her pussy. She is now riding a real stallion and enjoying every minute of it. Her tits shake with every jolt which I really enjoy. We hear her moans and demands for her mate to fuck her harder. She is on the verge of cumming and wants an immediate orgasm.

She may be shouting louder and putting on a show for her voyeurs. We clearly hear her say,"Fuck me harder with that massive cock. You're ripping my pussy apart. It's so fucking good."

We see her shake and quiver knowing she is in the throes of a wild climax. Her long mane of auburn hair whips back and forth with each shudder. Angela and I are really enjoying this.

Our unidentified friend seems to be slowing down from her intense cum. She dismounts from her stud and we see his stiff cock flex back and forth. Angela is focused on his thick girth. Even at thirty yards, we can tell he has an impressive member. The lady grabs his cock at the base and plunges her mouth down his shaft. She is obviously enjoying her female juices covering his throbbing cock. We watch her lick up and down his shaft, taking it back in her mouth to bob up and down. She is very forceful with her movements and in a short time he flexes his torso up while his hands press her head down to his groin.

We watch her stay connected to his glans as he releases his semen into her mouth. We're sure she is swallowing each spurt of jism he has to offer. She pumps his shaft to gather every last drop. A few moments later she releases his cock and moves up beside her man. They engage in a deep, passionate kiss and roll around on their blanket.

Angela looks at my hard cock and smiles.

"Well, that was extremely entertaining and I am officially horny."

We move further into the creek which is now just below waist level and embrace. I wrap my arms around Angela and press her into my body. My cock is trapped between us and her boobs press into my chest. I feel her soft belly fat against mine.

Angela whispers,"Let's give them a show of our own."

She drops to her knees and grabs my cock bobbing up and down just above the surface of the water. The creek bottom is soft sand and the gentle current swirls around us. Angela's enormous tits float on top of the water as she leans in to gobble me up. She twists me slightly so that our audience can have a clear view of her blowjob.

Looking up at me, Angela says,"I'm going to suck you deep in my mouth, but when you are ready to cum, cover my boobs with you sperm. Let's put on a great show for our friends."

Angela begins to administer a fabulous blowjob. Her thumb and index finger wrap tightly around the root of my cock making my shaft point straight ahead. The added pressure inflates my shaft and the veins bulge. The spongy tissue of my glans hardens as if I have a cock ring in place. She surprises me by swallowing my cock with one quick motion. Her mouth opens and she takes all of me. Her lips press against her thumb and finger. Angela's lips tighten around my shaft as she pulls back applying a good deal of suction.

I think she may be showing off for our guests, but I don't mind at all. In fact, I thought I heard an audible gasp from the lady across the stream. Angela is quite talented at fellatio. She lifts her head completely away and I pop from her mouth. She licks her lips, grins at me and proceeds to devour my cock once again. After a few more rounds of deep sucking and mouth popping she settles into a nice rhythm of head bobbing and stroking. Her moist mouth covers me in spit and her tongue lathers my cock and balls. This lady is definitely putting on a show.

All the while she is sucking me, her huge tits bounce around stirring up the water. They are buoyant mounds of flesh. Between her lips and our spectators, I build to a quick release.

"Oh Angie, I'm going to cum. Get ready for my load."

Angela continues to suck my cock, licking up and down my length, kissing the tip and licking the pre-cum that oozes. Her gentle nips on my shaft and ball sack are enough to push me over the edge."

"Grab your tits."

Angela releases my cock and holds her boobs together. I grab my shaft and pump twice sending three nice ropes of hot splooge all over her fleshy orbs. My cream covers her mounds and she massages it into her skin. My knees are week, so I drop down into the water next to Angela. I bend my head to her lovely boobs to kiss and lick them. The scent of my cum covers her tits. I move my lips to her nipples and suck each one in succession. I switch back and forth gently biting and sucking them to prominence.

Angela pulls my face into her flesh as we hear clapping in the background. We look up to see our neighbors laughing and giving us a thumbs up for our performance. A few minutes pass before we dunk and splash each other and then return to our blanket. Round two is about to start after we towel off and kiss some more.

Angela says,"My turn for orgasms. Paul, I want to you masturbate me and eat my pussy until I climax." With that said, she reaches into her backpack and takes out a jar of lube and an 8" glass dildo. I guess I have my work cut out for me.

"Lay over here my dear."

I position Angela on the blanket, put a rolled towel under her ass and spread her meaty legs wide. The couple across the lake has a pretty good view from their vantage point. I took the dildo and pour a good amount of lube on it and rub the lotion all over. I also drop lube right onto Angela's puffy outer lips and along her pussy slit.

I rub the head of the glass dildo up and down her slit, making sure there was plenty of lube for it to slide right in.

"Stop teasing me."

I say,"I can't believe you brought a dildo?"

Angie replies,"Oh, I have a few things in that bag that might surprise you. Besides, this is my favorite. I would always have it with me on photo shoots. I needed plenty of relief after being nude in front of so many people. Now give it to me!"

I dip the bulbous head between her fat lips. It slid into her pussy with no resistance. I push it slowly deeper and deeper. Angela has a fat puffy vulva with very thin pink labia. The glass dildo parts her lips.

"Mmmm, that's the way I love it."

I push it deep until I felt the tip touch her cervix and then slowly withdraw the glass shaft. It is already covered with her juice.

"Wow, you are really wet."

I watch as the eight inch toy disappears again. When it is all the way in again, I use my fingers to spread her meaty outer lips to reveal her pink flesh. With her spread wide, I see the clit ring Madeline told me about. The small silver metal barbell penetrates the hood and sits right on top of her clitoris.

"I love your piercing."

Angela seems a little exasperated as she said,"I love it too. And I would love it even better if your lips were pulling on it. Now would you please EAT MY PUSSY!"

I guess I better listen to her. I use one hand to keep her cunt lips spread and the other to move the dildo slowly in and out. I bend my head down and my tongue makes contact with her inner flesh. I use my tongue to lap at her clit and flick the tiny barbell. I bury my face in her vagina and begin a rhythm of licking her clit and moving the slippery glass dildo in and out. I taste her sweet female juices mixed with the cherry flavored lube as I flick and suck on her hood ornament.

It isn't long before her clit is fully engorged and emerges from beneath her piercing. The point of my tongue attacks her clit moving back and forth and up and down. Angela squirms and pushes her pelvis up against my face. I push back licking her inner flesh and pushing the glass dildo as deep as I can get it. Angela is so wet now. I slurp her juices.

I can tell she is close to her climax because she uses both hands to hold my head in place. I lick and stroke at a heated pace. Angela bucks a few times and then orgasms, cumming hard and smothering me between her thighs.

"Oh gawd, yes! Eat me baby. Fuck me with my glass cock. Suck my clit. Suck my pussy. Yeeessssss! So good."

I hold her tight through her climax. I concentrate on breathing so I wont pass out. Her fat thighs quiver and shake. I hold her dildo tight against her cervix as she moves through the sensations. It is one wild orgasm.

Angela releases her grip on my head and I release my grip on her thighs. Her breathing returns to normal. I withdraw the glass dildo from her very wet pussy and suck on the bulbous head. Her cum juice is sweet and tasty. I lick the shaft all over savoring her essence.

As we both come to our senses, we hear some splashing around and look up. Our buddies are in the middle of the creek with their eyes glued on our performance. The lady is standing in front with her fingers deep in her pussy. Her gentleman friend is behind her with his arms wrapped around and his hands squeezing her sizable tits. It is our turn to watch some action.

I move up behind Angela who is now on her side watching the scene in the creek. I snuggle up to her back and press my cock up against her ass. I nestle my now stiff cock in between her fleshy cheeks and wrap my arm around her. I palm her huge boob, pinching her nipple in the process. I massage her tit as we watch the show.

The young lady in the water spreads her legs and continues to masturbate using both hands. One hand spreads her pink labia while the other rubs her clit over and over. I see her thighs shake. Two fingers circle over her hard nubbin in a blur. The boyfriend continues to maul her breasts, squeezing and pinching her nipples. We watch him pinch and pull her nipples, lifting her tits up. Her dark brown areole are very puffy from his touch.

Within another few moments she screams out in orgasm. The river water splashes around the two bodies in motion. Her boyfriend holds her up while she shakes and her legs turn to jelly. From our view this is one amazing climax. We applaud their efforts.

Angela sits up which makes me lose my grip of her boob. She motions the couple to come join us. Once the lady came back to earth, they make they way over and introduce themselves. They are Barbara and Kenneth. We introduce ourselves and invite them to come and rest on the blanket.

Barbara is still breathing heavy as she thanks us. "Whew, that one took my breath away. I love sex in the water, it's so refreshing."

As our new friends sit down, we look them over from head to toe. They appear to be in their mid to late 30s and are very fit with nice toned bodies. Both Barbara and Kenneth have faint tan lines, so we assume they enjoy being nude outdoors. Her boobs are gorgeous, well rounded C cups that sit high on her chest. She has very wide and dark brown areole with long nipples. I'm sure Kenneth enjoys sucking them. Her taut stomach leads down to a smooth vulva framed nicely between her thighs. Kenneth is just as toned. His cock is rock hard and looks to be about eight inches with average girth. It's no wonder he is so erect right now. Barbara's wanton display in the stream has me just as hard. The other striking feature of this couple is their skin is silky smooth and devoid of hair, except for their eyebrows and flowing locks on top of their head. Kenneth's cock and balls are completely shaved as is Barbara's vagina.

Barbara is very talkative as she relates their story. "It's nice to met you all. Kenneth and I love this area. We live in San Louis Obispo and try to get over here a couple of times a month. We're both very much into voyeurism and we're total exhibitionists. Sometime we get lucky and see other couples here, sometimes not. I must say your blowjob in the water and then shooting a load all over your tits was so erotic."

Angela replies,"Thanks, it was really hot. I love Paul's cum, it's a natural moisturiser. And he is able to give me a lot. It's tasty too. We are from the RV Park. In fact, I am one of the owners. So, I come out here quite often. I've never seen the two of you out here, but we are so happy to meet you today."

Angela continues,"When we first arrived we saw you fucking and I was immediately turned on. We're a bit of voyeurs ourselves. What really got me going was when you slid off Kenneth and gobbled up his cock. I love doing that and tasting my girl cum mixed with his jism."

"Me too!"

The way the ladies are talking, they must be old friends. And their speech only makes our cocks that much harder. We are both standing upright and ready to burst.

Angela notices our plight and says,"Oh, sorry boys, I guess our little talk has you all hot and bothered."

Well, no kidding Angela.

Barbara speaks,"I guess we better take care of our men. I know I am ready for some more fucking. I love having Kenneth's stiff staff buried deep in my cunt. Why don't you two joins us. We love having tantric sex right on the shore. It's an ancient Hindu practice. It's a slow form of sex that can lead to powerful orgasms."

I'm all for powerful orgasms. The four of us walk over to the side of the creek on the soft sandy shore. I sit down with my seven inch shaft pointing straight up. Angela moves in and lowers herself slowly holding onto my shoulders for support. I reach out and use my fingers to spread her puffy outer lips, open her pussy and guide her down onto my cock. She eases down and surrounds me with her hot wet sex. Angela's huge tits smash into my chest as we hold each other tight. We sit face to face gazing and kissing each other as we settle in for a nice slow ride.

Angela and I look over to our friends as they settle in to the same face to face position. We watch Barbara lower her sweet pussy onto a stiff eight inches. It's an erotic site watching her lips open and close around Kenneth's manhood.

We turn our attention back to one another. I flex my cock while Angela squeezes her pussy.

Angela whispers,"I've been doing kegels for years. I can make you cum with a strong squeeze."

As if trying to make her point, she squeezes down hard on my cock. She has a vice grip that would not let me move an inch. We sit still and begin to match our breathing and flexing together. I hug Angela close feeling her nipples harden. I continue to breath deep and flex my cock. With each flex, Angela matches me. Our breathing is deep, her pussy muscles clench my shaft. Our lips come together for a deep soulful kiss. Our tongues play against each other.

Angela and I look over to our fuck buddies just a few feet away and watch them engage in the same sexual activity. Barbara's tits are smashed against Kenneth's chest while her pussy grinds down on his stiff cock. The scene is an aphrodisiac for us.

12