Adventures in Babysitting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,985 Followers

All resistance had gone out of her. Sarah leaned back against the wall and humped against his probing fingers. With his free hand Bobby pulled up her t-shirt and bra. He lowered his head and sucked a swollen nipple into his mouth. Sarah ran her fingers through his hair moaning and gasping as she thrust against his fingers.

Sarah's head was spinning. The pressure in her belly was intense. She felt Bobby kiss her stomach and drop to his knees in front of her pulling down her shorts and panties with one hand while he plunged his fingers in and out of her body with the other. She closed her eyes and bit her lip trying to hold back the impending orgasm.

Sarah felt something warm and wet flick across her sex. She looked down just as Bobby pulled his fingers from her body and clamped his mouth over her mound. This was a new experience altogether. Her head was pounding when she felt his tongue slide into her steamy chamber. Sarah grabbed his hair and pulled his face tighter against her sex.

Bobby sucked and slurped the tasty nectar dripping from her gash. Sarah ground against his mouth. Her legs were shaking and her knees were weak. The pressure in her belly continued to grow until she could no longer contain it. The ensuing orgasm felt like it was going to rip her apart.

Bobby couldn't believe the strength of the forces his tongue had unleashed. He eagerly lapped up a flood of juice that gushed into his mouth. Sarah's body jerked and thrashed in a series of spasms that seemed to go on and on as one orgasm after the next sent her into another dimension. Bobby finally pulled his mouth from her gushing sex. Sarah squeezed her legs together and shuddered with a final spasm that left her exhausted.

Bobby's hard member was about to rip through his jeans. He stood and quickly pulled them down along with his briefs. Sarah slid to the floor with her back against the wall still shaking and trying to catch her breath. When she opened her eyes she found Bobby's throbbing hardness poised inches from her face. He moved it closer until it brushed against her lips. Sarah opened her mouth and felt it slide across her tongue.

This time it was different than in the car. Bobby grabbed her head and slammed into her mouth again and again. Sarah could feel him stabbing at her throat on each powerful thrust. She gagged and choked on his hard flesh. Spit poured from her lips and drooled down her chin and neck.

"Oh fuck... oh shit... oh god baby... I'm gonna cum... oh shit... oh... oh... AAARRRGGGHHH..."

Bobby pulled out of her mouth and aimed at her face. A river of hot cream exploded from the tip hitting Sarah's upper lip and traveling along her nose and across her forehead. A second blast landed on her cheek and sprayed her ear. Spurt after spurt continued to splatter her face until Sarah was completely drenched.

"You bastard," Sarah yelled trying to sound angry to hide the intense sexual high he had just given her. "Look what you did. I'm going to the bathroom to clean. You'd better not be here when I get back."

"But... but you said not to do it in your mouth."

Sarah ran to the bathroom and locked the door. She stood over the sink and looked at the girl in the mirror. A man's ejaculate was oozing down her face and dripping from her chin. Her throbbing sex was about to explode from the excitement surging through her loins. Sarah slipped a hand between her legs and rubbed them across her swollen button.

"You fucking slut," she said to the image in the mirror as she moved her face closer and used words she never used. "You love what he did to you... don't you? You love the way his hot cum splattered against your face. You love the taste on your tongue and in your mouth. You're nothing but a dirty fucking cum-slut whore."

Her fingers flew faster and faster across her clit. Her eyes locked on those looking back at her in the mirror. Sarah could see a woman full of uncontrollable lust. She slid her tongue across her upper lip and licked off a bead of cum hanging on it. Two fingers slammed into her pussy and made wet squishing sounds as they fucked her in desperation.

The orgasm hit like a thunderbolt. Her body stiffened and jerked in a series of spasms. She squeezed her shaking legs together. Her pussy clenched. Juices poured down her hand and coated her thighs. She moved her fingers to her clit. A second and a third wave hit. Sarah couldn't breathe. Her body was out of control. She finally pulled her fingers from her body and slid to the floor.

It took Sarah a while to regain her composure. She stood and cleaned the mess from her face. Getting it out of her hair proved more difficult, but she finally declared herself presentable. Sarah realized her shorts and panties were still in the other room. She opened the bathroom door wondering if Bobby would be gone.

Sarah was a little disappointed to find he had, in fact, left. Her body was still tingling all over from being with him. She was sure that if he had stayed she would have let him take her virginity. Not just that. She would have let him fuck her. Yes, she thought, fuck was the right word. Sarah was ready now.

*********************************

She sat down on the couch and picked up her book. After a few minutes she fell asleep. She slowly opened her eyes when she felt someone shaking her.

"Wake up Sarah. We're home."

She looked up and saw Mr. Baker shaking her by the shoulder.

"Hi. I'm sorry I fell asleep. Where's Mrs. Baker?"

"I'm afraid she had a little too much to drink. Actually I could use your help getting her undressed for bed. Do you mind?"

Sarah followed him upstairs. Mrs. Baker was passed out on the bed. She was beautiful. Sarah hoped that she looked so good when she got older. She watched self-consciously as Mr. Baker pulled off his wife's panties. He unbuttoned her blouse and asked Sarah to hold her up while he took it off. Sarah watched him remove her bra. Her breasts were almost perfect.

"Get the green nightgown out of her closet," Mr. Baker said looking up at Sarah.

When Sarah returned with the nightgown Mr. Baker had removed her skirt and slip. Mrs. Baker was lying naked on the bed. Sarah was feeling very self-conscious and a little embarrassed. At the same time there was something exciting about being in the same room with a man and a naked woman.

"Hold her up while I put on the nightgown," Mr. Baker instructed.

Sarah had to climb onto the bed and get behind Mrs. Baker. She pushed her up and lifted her arms into the air. Mr. Baker was about to drop the nightgown over her head when Mrs. Baker suddenly revived. She threw her arms around Mr. Baker's neck and pulled him on top of her.

"Fuck me, sweetie," she slurred while reaching for the front of his trouser. "I am so horny. I want your cock in my pussy."

"Linda, stop that," Mr. Baker said angrily rolling off of her. "Sarah's here."

"Who's Sarah? It doesn't matter. You can fuck her after you fuck me. Hurry up, baby - stick your cock in my cunt."

Sarah couldn't believe what was happening. It was all so surreal. She was getting turned-on by the whole scene. She especially liked the dirty words Mrs. Baker was using. Sarah could feel a powerful throbbing between her legs. She didn't think Mr. Baker would really do his wife -- fuck her in Mrs. Baker's words - right here in front of her but... but what if.

"I'm sorry you had to hear that Sarah," Mr. Baker apologized. "She doesn't know what she's saying. She's had too much to drink."

"It's okay Mr. Baker," Sarah replied in a shaky voice. "It doesn't bother me."

While they were talking Mrs. Baker had somehow managed to get his zipper down. Her hand slipped in the opening. She pulled out his flaccid member and quickly sucked it into her mouth. Before he could react, Mrs. Baker threw her leg over Mr. Baker forcing him onto his back. She slid up his body until her swollen mound was perched just above his face.

"Stop it," Mr. Baker said trying to sound firm.

"Eat my cunt baby," she demanded. "Eat my cunt while I suck your cock. Then you can fuck me."

Sarah watched in awe as Mrs. Baker lowered her swollen sex -- her cunt - to his mouth. Rather than push her away Mr. Baker clamped his lips around her shaved mound and shoved his tongue into her steamy passage. Sarah remembered how hard she had cum when Bobby sucked her like that earlier. Watching them do it right in front of her was getting Sarah really turned-on. She let a hand slip between her legs.

Mr. Baker had grown hard in his wife's mouth. Sarah was amazed at the way she was attacking him with her lips and tongue. Spit was drooling down his shaft and over his balls. Sarah's eyes got big when she watched Mrs. Baker take it all the way down her throat. At the same time Mr. Baker was making loud sucking and slurping sounds as he munched on his wife. She was grinding hard against his mouth.

Sarah knew she should leave but felt frozen in place. Her hand slipped into her shorts and found the searing folds of her sex. Sarah tried to stifle a gasp. She plunged two fingers into her steamy chamber. She moved a hand under her t-shirt and tweaked her swollen nipple. Oh how she wished she had Mr. Baker's penis - no, his cock - in her mouth and his tongue in her... yes, her pussy.

Somehow Mrs. Baker had worked Mr. Baker's trousers and briefs down his legs. Her head bobbed up and down on his shaft driving it into her throat again and again. Mrs. Baker wasn't just sucking him. She was fucking him with her mouth. Sarah wondered if Mr. Baker was going to fill it with cum. There was no way Bobby would have lasted this long with a blowjob like that.

The pressure building in Sarah's belly was powerful. She tried to keep herself from going over the edge but it was becoming more and more difficult as she watched the erotic act taking place in front of her eyes. Sarah finally lost it. She exploded like a volcano. Juices gushed across her fingers and soaked her panties.

Mrs. Baker rolled off Mr. Baker, turned around and straddled him. She dangled her tits in his face and reached between her legs. Her fingers grasped his hard flesh and guided the swollen knob to the open lips of her pussy. She rubbed it back and forth across her gash, pressed it against her opening and slowly sank down onto his throbbing shaft.

Sarah watched in amazement as his entire cock disappeared into his wife's body between her creamy white ass cheeks. She lifted up until just his knob was inside her and then plunged back down his length. She did this again and again and again. Sarah could see beads of cream -- of cunt cream - clinging to his cock as she fucked him.

"Fuck me... fuck me baby. God I love having your cock in my cunt. I want it deeper. Oh fuck yes... I'm going to cum."

Mrs. Baker threw her head back and clenched her teeth. She slammed down hard on his cock and ground her clit against his pubes. Her body jerked and thrashed back and forth. A scream pierced the air. Juices poured from her pussy and dribbled down her husband's balls. Sarah was on fire as she watched. A fingertip flew across her clit until she had another explosive orgasm.

Mrs. Baker fell off her husband and collapsed onto the bed. She was breathing hard and appeared to be passed-out. Sarah looked over at Mr. Baker. His cock was pointing up at a slant and dripping with girl-cum. Sarah watched his vein-streaked flesh pulse. He reached over and pulled her closer. Sarah didn't resist.

All sense and rationality left her. Sarah had to have it -- had to feel his hard flesh slide into her mouth and across her tongue. She looked into Mr. Baker's eyes and could see his desperation. He needed it as much as she did. Sarah got onto her knees, bent over his body and slid her lips down his slimy shaft.

The taste of Mrs. Baker's pussy on Mr. Baker's cock was strong but somehow intoxicating. Sarah eagerly sucked the juices from his shaft. Her lips bobbed up and down. Her tongue swirled around the hard flesh. Her head bounced up and down faster and faster. Spit drooled from her lips and matted his pubes.

"Oh fuck... oh god Sarah... I'm going to cum... oooohhhhh... AAARRRGGGHHH..."

Sarah kept her lips clamped tightly around his shaft. Spurt after spurt of creamy seed poured into her mouth until she could feel it leaking from the corners. Sarah was on fire. She slid two fingers up the leg of her shorts and touched her throbbing clit. Her pussy exploded. Mr. Baker's cock fell from her mouth. Cum dripped from her lips as she gasped for air.

Sarah panicked once she realized what she had just done. Not only had she sucked the cock of an older man, but he was married and his wife was lying on the bed right next to them. She wiped his seed from her lips and swallowed what was still in her mouth. She looked over at Mr. Baker and saw him staring back at her with a satisfied grin on his face. Mrs. Baker was still passed out on the bed.

"I'm so sorry Mr. Baker," Sarah sobbed with tears welling in her eyes. "I don't know what came over me. Oh my god, what have I done?"

Sarah buried her face in her hands. Her sobs became louder. She was shaking. Mr. Baker sat up and put his hand on her shoulder.

"It's okay, Sarah. Don't cry. It's not your fault. I'm the one that invited you up here. Besides, I, um... I liked what you did. I needed it after the way Mrs. Baker teased me. I'm glad it happened."

"Really?" Sarah sniffed. "But you must think I'm a tramp. I'm not like that Mr. Baker. Honest. And Mrs. Baker must hate me. She's not going to tell my parents is she?"

"Don't worry," Mr. Baker reassured her. "Mrs. Baker is too drunk to remember anything from tonight."

As if on cue Mrs. Baker stirred back to life. She sat up on the bed and stared at the two of them. Sarah couldn't help but notice the magnificent a pair of breasts hanging from her chest. She looked away embarrassed and wondered if Mrs. Baker knew she had just sucked her husband and made him shoot in her mouth.

"She's cute, isn't she honey," Mrs. Baker slurred as she slid closer to Sarah. "I bet you'd like to fuck her. Here, let me get her ready for you."

Sarah was terrified. This was crazy. Surely Mr. Baker was going to put a stop to it. Sarah looked at him when she felt Mrs. Baker's hands grasp the waistband of her shorts and tug them down her legs along with her panties. He just smiled at her and stroked her hair. Sarah felt her shorts and panties being pulled from her feet. She needed to get out of there but was frozen in place by fear.

Her head spun into a confusion of feelings when Mrs. Baker's mouth opened around her swollen mound. Sarah knew it was wrong for a woman to lick her there. That was what lesbians did and she wasn't a lesbian, but she couldn't stop the tingles of pleasure that were shooting through her body. Mrs. Baker's tongue continued to invade her steamy passage. She wasn't just licking Sarah like Bobby had. She was feasting on her sex.

Sarah felt the pressure in her belly rapidly building to a climax. Mrs. Baker's tongue was touching her in places that had her whole body trembling. Loud sucking and slurping sounds reverberated through the room. Mrs. Baker pushed back Sarah's legs so she could bury her face in her pussy.

"Oh... oh... oh god... uuuunnngggghhhh..."

The explosion hit like a thunderbolt. Sarah bucked against Mrs. Baker's face in a series of violent jerks. Her head flopped back and forth as her screams and shrieks filled the room. Two fingers pushed into her gushing chamber. Mrs. Baker's teeth raked across Sarah's clit. An even more violent orgasm exploded from her pussy.

Sarah was trying to catch her breath when she felt something warm and almost alive brush across her lips. She unconsciously opened her mouth and felt Mr. Baker's semi-hard cock slide across her tongue. Mrs. Baker continued to gently munch on her pussy. Sarah wasn't sure if she was dreaming. Everything seemed so surreal. Sarah moved her lips and tongue against Mr. Baker and could feel him grow harder.

The cock in her mouth was like an aphrodisiac. Her head was pounding with excitement. Mrs. Baker was pumping two fingers in and out of her dripping pussy at the same time Sarah was sucking Mr. Baker. A few moments later another orgasm exploded from between her legs and then another. Sarah was vaguely aware of Mr. Baker pulling out of her mouth.

Sarah had her eyes closed and was trying to catch her breath as she lay there trembling. She felt her legs being lifted and prepared for Mrs. Baker's mouth to resume its feast on her sensitive pussy. Instead, she felt something hard probing between her legs. She opened her eyes and saw Mr. Baker kneeling in front of her. She felt his penis slide between her open folds.

"I... I'm a virgin."

"Do want to be a virgin, Sarah?" Mr. Baker asked moving his knob against her opening.

All she had to do was say yes, she wanted to be a virgin, but instead Sarah realized she was shaking her head no. It was true. She didn't want to be a virgin anymore. She wanted to get... to get fucked. She thought it would be Bobby but it didn't matter anymore. She just wanted a penis inside her vagina... a dick in her pussy... a cock up her cunt. Strange and unfamiliar words came out of her mouth.

"Fuck me, Mr. Baker. I want you to fuck me."

He pushed. There was no cherry to pop. She had taken care of that with the handle of a hairbrush. The tight walls of her virgin cunt stretched to accommodate his girth. She felt him plow deeper and deeper into her body filling her with his throbbing flesh. The pressure was more intense than anything she had ever felt. It was scary. It was wonderful.

Sarah felt him moving inside her -- in and out, in and out. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled her legs back. She wanted him even deeper. Sarah could feel the orgasm building and knew it was going to be unlike any she had experienced. It scared her but she didn't care. If her insides burst and she died she would die happy.

His cock slammed into her again and again. The pressure in her belly continued to build until it was almost unbearable. Sarah could feel her entire body trembling. Her gasps and moans became louder and more uneven. Her fingers dug into his shoulders. She threw her head back and tried to hold on for dear life. It was too late.

Every part of her being erupted in a simultaneous explosion of pleasure. She lifted off the bed bucking and jerking uncontrollably against his thrusting cock. She bit her lip drawing blood that trickled down her chin. A scream pierced the air and then another. Juices poured from her gash and dribbled down the crack of her ass.

Mr. Baker continued to slam his cock into her body sending Sarah into a series of screaming spasms. The pleasure was so intense that she felt the world fading into blackness. She was vaguely aware of being lowered back to the bed and of Mr. Baker pulling his cock out of her throbbing pussy. She felt his hot seed squirt across her pussy and thighs.

Sarah didn't say anything when Mr. Baker drove her home. She wanted to curl up into a ball and die. She had just been fucked for the first time by an older man right in front of his wife and here he was pretending as though nothing had happened. But what really bothered Sarah was the throbbing in her loins. She wanted more.

"Sarah, I was wondering if you could come over next Friday and help with the kids," Mr. Baker asked as he was pulling into her driveway. "Mrs. Baker will be out of town visiting her sister and I may be working late. In fact, you're welcome to spend the night. I don't know what time I will be home."

Sarah sat in the passenger seat thinking before she answered. It would be so easy to say no. She could put Mr. Baker behind her and move on with her life. That was the reasonable course of action. Sarah raised her head and turned to him with a determined look on her face.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,985 Followers