Adventures in Buttermilk Falls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm lonely and horny, Miss Merritt.

It's been so long and oh, I'm getting sick of this chastity belt.

But of course I'm glad to be under the care of a loving dominant "he hastily amended.

"Well, that's good. Why don't you expect me to drop by around seven...we'll see if we can work on earning you an orgasm hey, sweetie?" Merritt paused.

"Now make sure the house is clean though, darling. It seemed a bit dusty when I was there. I'm sure Letty didn't let it get that way, did she?"

That was true. Letty had always supervised Hinton's cleaning of the house from the time they'd married.

She'd given Hinton twenty minutes to get home from the office—none of this stopping for a beer with the fellows—and she'd always greeted him with her cane and a list of chores.

Hinton had generally had to take off his suit and put on a pair of panties and a garter belt and brassiere and high heels, and get to work vacuuming, mopping and waxing the floors, scrubbing the baseboards and the refrigerator, washing windows and vacuuming draperies, and whatever else needed doing.

"My goodness it's just amazing that you have such a sparkling house and still have time to shop with your girlfriends and work on your backhand at the Club!" one of Letty's girlfriends had said to her.

"Yes, my backhand is so important" Letty had replied, and Hinton, who had been serving the women tea, had shivered.

Letty had been a martinet about checking chores, and had thrashed Hinton's bare buttocks for any imagined slight.

Sometimes after Letty had checked Hinton's chores, she'd put a rubber hood on his head and put his legs in a spreader bar.

Then locking him in a closet for the evening, so she could have friends over from the art world.

Sometimes, if she was afraid Hinton would get bored, Letty would attach an enema bag as well and put the funnel in Hinton's mouth...

A pipe was drilled through the hole to the bathroom, and when guests used the toilet, the contents were sent through the tube to Hinton's mouth...so he could enjoy the party a bit, himself.

Now and again, when it had been a more personal, BDSM party, Hinton had been taken down from the closet for a moment or so...a

As the hood had no eye holes, he could see nothing, but it would be unzipped from time to time and a penis would be shoved through, or he'd be placed on the floor, and a woman would sit on his face.

Then of course he'd be locked up once again after he'd satiated whoever it was with his tongue...

Other times, after Hinton had done a thorough cleaning, Letty would set him up in this contraption, but attach the hose to a plastic container filled with a liquid meal.

Then Letty would leave Hinton there for the weekend, to shit in diapers and suck at the tube when he needed refreshments! It had been quite a peculiar situation...

Hinton wondered if Merritt's methods post housekeeping were anything like Letty's.

One thing he did find out, was Merritt was a much more meticulous housekeeper than Letty had ever been.

As soon as Merritt came in, Hinton noticed she was wearing little white gloves.

Although the house seemed to be spotless, Merritt ran a gloved finger across the mantel, and yes...there was dust!

"So, you thought you'd cleaned, did you, Hinton?"

Merritt asked, and swung her bendable rattan cane, swatting him in the chest.

"Take off your clothes. You're a lazy pig, just like my husband.

Darrell didn't clean the bathroom right, and I just poured a jar of Miracle Whip in the commode and he's licking it out now."

Hinton hustled to strip down, yanking off his red polo shirt and tossing it on the floor. WHACK! WHACK! "Can't you fold things up?"

Merritt demanded as she lashed his back and buttocks with the thwippy cane.

As soon as Hinton was naked, Merritt put her cane under her arm and unlocked his chastity device, just after she'd cuffed his hands to the back of his head.

"I don't trust you much further than I can throw you, Hinton."

Merritt stroked and tickled Hinton's long denied cock a bit, and he began breathing excitedly, but then she punched him in the balls.

Then she snickered, telling him that business came before pleasure.

Then Merritt went over everything in the house, and found quite a bit of dust.

WHACK! WHACK!

"I can't believe what a pig you are, Hinton!"

The cane landed on Hinton's stomach, and then he began running, looking a bit ridiculous with his hands locked to the back of his neck, as Merritt chased him, cutting his buttocks and the backs of his legs with the rattan.

Finally Hinton tripped on the carpet and came down hard on the wood floor in his bedroom, and Merritt whacked away enthusiastically with the cane, as she berated him.

"You (WHACK!!)men are such(WHACK!!) slobs. To invite (WHACK!!)a woman over and have (WHACK!!)her walk into a(WHACK!!) shitpile like this(WHACK!!) is so utterly(WHACK!!) insulting. I can't believe(WHACK!!) you'd have the (WHACK!!)nerve to have (WHACK!!)me here and not (WHACK!!)even clean up just a little (WHACK!!)bit!"

Poor Hinton began trying to crawl, using his knees, but he could get little traction on the floor as the barrage of painful swats came down on his butt and legs.

Finally he climbed under the bed and hid there, sobbing as Merritt ranted on.

It reminded him of when he'd fled from his twenty year old granddaughter, Melva.

When Dolores had taken Hinton to Woodstock, and subjugated him to the eternal sodomy of its denizens, at one point he'd been foolish enough to protest.

Dolores and Alma had taken him behind their van and whipped him with a length of vacuum cleaner cord, and then Dolores had noticed a corpulent young man in a Doors T-shirt watching.

His name was Hobie, and he was a dental student, when not freaking out to psychedelics.

It turned out that Hobie spent much of his parents allowance (that was not earmarked for drugs and rock records) paying Mistress Piccola of Kansas City to do just what Hinton's daughters were giving him for free...

Hobie and Dolores had married, and produced Melva, a temperamental little thing, who had spent a summer with Hinton after graduating from college.

Melva had taken over Hinton's discipline to a new level, and after he'd protested mildly of her using his Platinum Visa at a Betsy Johnson store.

And then Melva had stripped and whipped Granddaddy until he had yes...hidden under the bed!

And then Melva had used the broom to poke at him, trying to get him out so she could take another crack at him.

Hinton had had to tell her she could use his credit card all she liked to calm his little darling down.

But he had no recourse like this with Merritt!

"Hinton, I want you to crawl out from under that bed NOW" Merritt said, tapping her foot.

"I've never seen such dereliction of duty.

You're going to have to pay for your sins, and you might as well take your medicine cheerfully."

When Hinton continued to hide, Merritt had crouched down, reached in and dragged the poor man out by his ear.

The lovely young girl ordered him to kneel on the bed, where she played with his cock and told him what a naughty boy he had been.

And Hinton realized what a lucky guy he was!

12