Adventures in Chastity Ch. 03

Story Info
Ned's longtime fantasy takes an unexpected turn.
1.7k words
4.5
27.1k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/04/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3 - Three's a crowd

Anne led the three of them to the living room and instructed Ned to kneel. She reached out towards Nicole. It wasn't until that moment that Ned realized what Nicole was holding, a pair of bright blue panties. The excitement started to get to him; he could feel himself beginning to swell against the cage.

"Slow, deep breaths," he thought to himself as Anne's movement caught his eye.

Anne took the panties in hand and placed them over Ned's head. Anne seemed a little disappointed in how they wouldn't stay above his nose. "Hmm," she sighed as she looked around the room. A smile spread across her face as she gleefully went to the bathroom and returned with a hair tie.

Nicole watched with fascination as Anne pulled her panties tight across Ned's eyes, tying off the slack with the hair tie. "Are you really not going to let me see?" Ned's desperation clung to every word. Even as he said it, Ned knew it was a mistake.

"We don't HAVE to this," Anne's words struck like a whip, "I mean, I'm trying to make YOUR fantasy come true." Silence, like a chill, clung to the air causing Ned to shiver slightly. "Love," Anne cajoled softly, "if this isn't what you want, we can stop, just say the word."

Ned knew it would not be that simple. "I'm sorry Mistress. I DO want this Mistress."

"Are you sure?" Anne traced her finger up his chest payfully.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Okay," Anne grabbed his caged cock and balls firmly in her hand, "then we do it MY way."

"Yes, Mistress." Ned's heart began to race; Anne always knew how to wrap him around her finger. He was putty in her hands, hers to control. "And I don't want you staring at her," Anne let his chastity cage go, "I'm the only person you ever need to see naked, right?"

"Yes, Mistress," as the words escaped him, he felt the soft lips of his wife against his own. Anne looked to Nicole, who had begun to take off her bra, "Uh, I'm glad to get this off." Ned could hear the sound of clothing hitting the floor. His mind raced to visions of the two stripping naked as he felt the familiar warmth begin to flow through him.

Every muscle began to relax, his sense of consciousness began to fog, and his breathing became shallow; Ned knew this state. It was what kept him coming back, his own little high, his sub-space. "Come here," Anne's words were as a dream. Ned began to walk on his knees in her direction. "That's good," Ned stopped as her hand touched his chest.

Taking his face in the cup of her hand, Ned followed her lead. It was familiar to him, and his body moved autonomously to do what it was trained. His face brushed against Anne's thigh. Ned began to kiss a trail up her thigh; just short of her pussy, he stopped and turned his head. His face moved forward slowly, searching, until he found her other thigh. He repeated the trail, this time finishing with a kiss on her mound.

He licked slow, soft strokes as he teased her. She was wet, but his previous attentions had slowed her reaction to him. He continued, finishing with an occasion flourish of small circles or quickening his pace just briefly. His tongue sketched landscapes, wrote poems, and traced his undying devotion as she slowly began to swell against his mouth. He heard her moan softly as she arched her back into him.

He quickened his pace. "No, not yet," Anne pushed him back. Ned was confused, his mind lost to the lust. "Go play with her." He went in the direction Anne pushed, stumbling blindly on his knees. A hand on his shoulder pulled him in. Nicole's legs slid around his head. A familiar feeling and an unfamiliar taste greeted him.

Ned lapped at her pussy, enjoying the submission of being their plaything, losing himself again the euphoria. Nicole's hips began to bounce subtly at first, gaining rhythm bit by bit. Ned could tell she was getting close, her pussy thrashing wildly against his face. Her nails dug into his scalp, dragging him closer.

Ned felt the tightness in his chest as his lungs burned for air. He wondered if he would pass out, or if she would even notice as she vigorously fucked his face. As he thought it, he felt her rhythm change. Her body heaved, jolting a bit as it did. Ned took a sharp inhale of breath. Seizing the moment, he pushed forward, darting his tongue quickly against her clit.

Even though her thighs were wrapped tightly around his head, he could hear her muffled screams as she orgasmed, her juices flooding his mouth. He drank every drop he could, but he could feel some dripping down his chin. Nicole pulled away, "Oh, my God, ohmygod, ohmygod," she stuttered. Ned felt a twinge of pride as he knelt there, bound and blindfolded, unsure of what to do.

Anne stood up, walked to the kitchen, and returned with a bag. Ned could hear the crinkling of the paper bag and the sound of cardboard being torn open. He wondered what was to come but was grateful for the brief respite. His nose was sore from Nicole's assault, and he was still attempting to catch his breath.

Ned jumped as he felt something belt-like being fastened around his waist. The odd weight near his navel confused him as Anne finished attaching the dildo to the strap. "Lay down," she guided him, positioning pillows for him to be somewhat comfortable.

Ned opened his mouth and offered his tongue as he felt the warm, wet pussy brush against his lips. It didn't take long for him to piece together what Anne had placed on him; the motion of Nicole's body on the dildo made clear his role in this; he was their plaything. Part of him wanted more, to grope and have his way with them, to be completely selfish, to have them focus on his orgasm; the rest of him was simply grateful to give two beautiful women orgasms.

Anne worked her way up slowly as Ned's tired tongue continued. Nicole's hips began to slow to a halt; she slid herself off, her juices dripping on his cage. "Want to try it?" Nicole's voice was hoarse as she motioned to the strapon.

"Yeah, can you take off yours for me?" Nicole nodded and began to remove her dildo from the strap. Anne pulled a bright purple vibrator from the bag. She turned it on, testing it. Ned could hear the momentary 'buzz' as it started up before being turned off. Ned laid there, patiently waiting, as Anne attached it.

Coming down, he started to realize how uncomfortable he was. His arms had been bound behind his back for, minutes or hours; he wasn't really sure how long. His nose and jaw hurt, and he was sure he must be bleeding where Nicole got her claws into him. Ned was certain, and hoping, they were close to finishing.

He heard the 'buzz' of the vibrator, felt the pulse of it against him. Anne straddled him, her hips grinding to and fro as her moans filled the room. "Clean off my toy," Nicole's voice surprised him as he realized he had been focused on Anne's moans. He felt something cylindrical against his cheek, and he realized what she wanted.

He started to object, to refuse, but he realized, if he ever wanted a chance of getting something from them, he had to submit completely. "At least it's just a toy," he assured himself as he sucked her juices off the dildo. As Anne whimpered out the last remnants of her orgasm, Nicole started to dress.

They helped Ned get back up to his feet. Anne began to untie his wrists as Nicole removed her panties from his head. The light blinded him; as his vision came to, he was disappointed to find they were both fully clothed. His body felt like stone; his arms ached. "Love, we're starving," Anne pleaded to him, "you wore us out." Ned looked at the time, 7:52.

Ned cooked a quick supper, kneeling at their feet to serve them. Nicole left, a sleepy grin across her face. Showered and snuggled in bed, Ned nuzzled his face into the crook of Anne's neck.

"Mistress?"

"Hm?" Anne responded, half asleep.

"I normally wouldn't ask, but," Ned tried to find the best words to finish thought, "is there any chance I could get some release?

"Not tonight, love," Anne's words made Ned's chest tight, "I'm too tired, and I'm not in the mood." A silence hung for a moment between them, "I'm just worn out; I'm sorry."

"It's okay, Mistress. Goodnight." Ned's balls ached along with the rest of him as he drifted off to sleep.

Ned woke up to the touch of a hand on his uncaged cock and lips at the nape of his neck. "Good morning, slave." Anne's lips pressed against his. He felt his hands move instinctively towards her, hesitate, and, realizing that they weren't bound, move to caress and grope at her body.

Anne stroked Ned's cock, gliding her breasts over it. Good and hard, she climbed on it, straddling him as she had the vibrator the day before. Anne's hips bucked to and fro as Ned kissed and pawed at her body. He felt his body jerk, thrusting himself as deep into her as he could before erupting. Anne's hips bobbed a bit longer as Ned's cock began to go flacid.

Rolling off him, she gave him a little grin, "go take a shower so you can make breakfast." Ned smiled back at her, his loving wife and Mistress as he started to roll out of bed. 'Smack!' Anne's hand caught his butt cheek. Ned looked back at her; she gave him a playfully innocent look before giggling. "Hurry up," she teased, "I'm hungry."

Ned showered and cooked. He served his Mistress her breakfast, kneeling at her feet, and after she ate, he happily submitted to being returned to chastity. He submitted to her.