Adventures in Fantasy Ch. 03

Story Info
Mark & Jan check out Playa del Maya - 1st day.
2.3k words
4.4
55.9k
12

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kenkx
kenkx
640 Followers

Jan and Mark boarded their plane in mid-morning. They didn't need to check any luggage, because they had agreed that where they were going would not require a lot of clothes. Just over two hours later, the couple cleared customs in Cancun and boarded Playa del Maya's courtesy van. By three o'clock, they were standing at the registration desk. "Welcome to Playa del Maya," Juan said as they signed in. "We are happy that you chose our resort and hope you enjoy your stay with us. If I can be of service, please call for me or for my amigo, Pepe. One of us is on duty every day."

Mark thanked Juan and a youngster sporting a wide smile put their bags on his cart. Motioning with his hand, he asked them to follow him. "He can't be more than eighteen," Jan whispered as they were led to their room. "Little or no English, I guess."

The young bellboy opened the door to a spacious room and opened the sheer drapes. The view was spectacular! Their suite was on the ground floor, overlooking the pool deck and the azure sea. A seawall obscured the beach itself, but the flowers and seascape were breathtaking. "Oh, Mark, I love it!" Jan gushed. "This is like a dream...like a fantasy come true."

Mark tipped the bellboy and turned to take his wife in his arms. "I told them that I wanted the room with the most romantic view," he said as he hugged her to him. "I want this vacation to be something we will remember for the rest of our lives."

"So far, so good," Jan replied with a loving wink. "I can hardly believe that we're here. Just look at this room. Look at our big bed, and take a look at the oversized tub and shower. I wonder where they got all this beautiful stone?"

Mark beamed. "Easy, lover, it's too soon to get carried away. We've only seen our room. Let's check out the pool and beach."

Jan looked over Mark's shoulder and through the open sliding door. A young couple strolled down the wide walkway just outside their room. "Oh my God," Jan gasped, "there's a couple right outside our patio...and they're naked!"

Mark turned his head just in time to see two white rear ends disappear around a turn in the walk. Both had straw hats above and sandals below...nothing in between. "Shit, I missed them," he grunted. "I guess we're in the right place, eh?"

"Our first clothing optional contact, and you missed the show," Jan kidded. "I'm sure you will have plenty of opportunities to ogle women in the next ten days."

Mark patted his wife on the rear and began to hang up his clothes. "Let's get our stuff put away and go check out the pool and beach," he said over his shoulder. "I want to see if the other guests are like the ones we just saw."

Jan put her clothes away quickly, making sure Mark didn't see anything but her sun dresses. "Cute dresses," Mark said as she put the dresses on hangars. "You'll look pretty sexy in them."

"That's the idea, isn't it?" Jan countered. "Those tight shorts of yours don't exactly hide much, you know."

Mark slipped his shorts and underwear off and stood naked as he rummaged in his bag. He finally pulled on a pair of blue trunks and put on his sunglasses. Jan was changing in the bathroom. She emerged wearing one of Mark's big T-shirts and her sandals. "Ready to go exploring," she announced.

"Let's go find a shop and get a couple of straw hats," Mark suggested as they closed the door to their room.

The resort had a well-stocked shop with hats and plenty of sunscreen lotion. Jan leaned down to pick a plastic bottle of lotion. She treated Mark and the stocky cashier to a nice view of her bikini-clad ass. Mark smiled at the cashier. "It's our first day," he explained, feeling that the cashier had expected to see a bare bottom. "Ah, bueno," was the cashier's grinning response.

From the shop, the newcomers made their way through the lobby and outside to the pool deck. The dozen or so couples lazing around the pool seemed to pay no attention as they strolled across the spacious poolside. Mark did notice that the women were all topless and two of the women nude, stretched out on their tummies with their rear ends soaking up the sun's rays.

They walked by the tall waterfall that fed into the pool and encountered the swim-up bar. The two couples sitting on sunken stools were naked and chatting together as they sipped tall drinks. "Well, it looks like we've found the action," Jan whispered. One of the men at the bar noticed them and waved before returning his attention to the two nude women. Mark nodded to the man and Jan smiled as she caught him checking her out.

"Let's see what the beach is like before we decide where to sit," Mark suggested. Jan held his hand and they soon found the steps leading to the white sand beach. There were more couples scattered on the sand, some under bright colored umbrellas. Jan drew a deep breath and noticed that those on the beach were completely nude.

"It's a nude beach all right," Mark chuckled as he scanned the closest naked women. He was also aware of how overdressed he and his wife appeared. "Maybe we'd better go back up to the pool," he suggested.

Jan's eyes scanned over the naked bodies and took notice of several of the men who appeared to be napping. Her sunglasses provided a shield so the men couldn't see her eyes. "Yeah, we're overdressed and we didn't bring towels with us."

Returning to the pool deck, Jan led the way to a pair of lounge chairs close to the bar. "Let's have a drink first, okay?" she suggested. "All the exposure made my throat dry."

Mark smiled, made his way to the walk up side of the bar, and ordered two Pina Coladas. He signed for the drinks and again nodded to the two couples sitting at the swim up side of the bar. The women paused and gave him the once-over before returning to their conversation. "At least most of the other guests are in our age range," he mused as he walked back to his wife.

While Mark was getting drinks, Jan decided to remove her T-shirt. Mark grinned as he handed her a drink. "Nice bikini, honey, it's new," Mark complimented.

"Thanks," Jan replied. "It's kinda brief, but still covers the essentials. I thought a black one would be cute."

Mark put lotion on Jan's back for her and they sipped the drinks and talked about the resort. "This is so relaxing," Mark offered.

"A bit exciting, too," Jan giggled. "I've seen more naked bodies in the last few minutes than all the rest of my life."

"Yeah, lots of skin on display, that's for sure," Mark agreed. "It looks like just the place to have fantasies."

"Are you already thinking about that?" Jan teased. "You sure backed away from the beach in a hurry."

Mark shrugged. "I didn't think you were ready to get naked yet, and we stood out like crazy standing there gawking."

"We have plenty of time," Jan responded. "I need another Colada, okay?"

Mark returned to the bar and brought back another round. The two couples were gone. Mark wondered if they had made the trip together or if they had met at the resort. "They were just sitting around nude chatting like old friends," he mused. "Maybe I need to test the situation a little."

Mark looked around. "I just noticed something," he told Jan. "You're the only woman at the pool with a top on. Are you ready to go topless in front of these other guests?"

"Are you sure you don't mind," Jan teased. "If I want to take off my top will you be okay?"

"I'm hoping you will," Mark responded with an evil grin. "I've had many dreams of you baring your tits in public. They're spectacular, you know."

Jan glanced around quickly. She dropped the lounger back to lay flat and stretched out on her tummy. "Unhook my top, will you honey?"

Mark fumbled with the little hook and untied the strings around his wife's neck. Jan's bare back was white as were the backs of her legs. "Put more lotion on me, please," she requested.

Mark spread the lotion liberally and, in the process, touched the sides of Jan's breasts that were bulging out from under her. "Mmm, that's nice," she cooed.

A few minutes later, Jan stirred and lazily rose on her elbows. Her nipples brushed the lounger and Mark could see his wife's sexy profile. Two other men nearby also had unobstructed views if they chose to look.

"I love that look," Mark said as she turned to face him. On her side, Jan's breasts sagged to the side and her rosy nipples hardened. "You have such beautiful tits," he added.

Jan smiled. "As pretty as the other naked women you've been ogling, buster?"

"Even nicer," Mark replied, knowing what she wanted to hear. "Even better, others can judge your beauty while we're here."

Jan folded the back of her lounger back up and sat up, allowing any passerby to view her ample chest. "It feels so different to be topless like this. I think I like it. Do you want to get in the pool with me?"

Mark nodded and they both rose from their loungers. "Are you going to swim topless too?" Mark asked.

"I think I'll try it. Do you want to skinny dip with me?"

Mark hesitated. "You mean you want me to take my trunks off?"

"Why not? There are several other men in and around the pool and they aren't wearing suits."

"You're full of surprises," Mark replied. "Are you sure?" Jan grinned and nodded. "Chicken?"

Mark placed his hat on the lounger, then slowly slid his trunks down his legs and tossed them next to his hat. "Okay, let's take a dip!"

Jan giggled as she watched her husband's half-erect cock bob and swing as they made their way to the pool stairs. They walked by the couples who were at the swim up bar and drew long stares from them. They almost out of earshot when Jan heard one of the women say, "Nice dick," and chuckle.

Mark held his topless bride close as they moved slowly in the warm pool. "Boy, this feels so good," he said. "I love feeling your bare skin against me like this."

"Mmm, I can tell," Jan giggled as she reached beneath the water and lightly stroked his cock.

Mark moved his hands on her rear and put his fingers inside her tiny bikini bottoms. "Mind if I touch your pretty ass?"

"It is rather impressive," a voice said, startling Mark and waking Jan from her reverie. "Name's Todd," the man from the bar said from over Mark's shoulder.

Mark recovered quickly. "Sorry, Todd, we didn't hear you approach. I'm Mark and this is my wife, Jan."

"Glad to meet you both. My wife Kate is still stretched out talking. I just wanted to say hello. We haven't seen you before, so you must have just arrived."

"That's right," Mark replied. "We just got here about an hour ago. Nice place, eh?"

Todd nodded. "We love it, and so do our new friends from Houston. That's Carl and Lynn over there keeping Kate company. We arrived two days ago, and we've got five more days left. You're welcome to join us, if you like. We're going to hang around for a little while longer, then go for dinner in the restaurant."

Jan smiled at Todd. "Thanks for the hospitality, Todd. We'll move over to your side of the pool when we get out. Is the food as good as the pool and the beach?"

"Food's great," Todd assured her. "It's best to eat early, so you're ready for the disco later. Oh, before Carl gets a chance, I want to ask for your first free dance this evening."

Mark tightened his grip on Jan's rear cheeks. "I get the first three, Todd," Mark replied smoothly. After that, Jan's free to pick her dance partners."

"Fair enough," Todd replied with a grin. Put me down for number four, then, Jan."

Jan smiled and nodded her agreement. "Thanks for asking, Todd. You're number four." Jan felt a faint glow inside as his obvious interest soaked in. She felt a blush begin in spite of her best effort.

"Hey, hottie, I think Todd has taken a liking to you," Mark said as he squeezed his wife's rear once more.

"Uh, yeah," Jan half-replied. She was watching Todd emerge from the shallow end of the pool. She knew he was nude, because she had seen the two couples at the swim-up bar. She just hadn't seen Todd naked out of the water. Todd stepped out of the pool with his back to her, then he turned and walked back toward his lounge chair. Jan's gaze went to his center and she emitted a slight moan as she finally saw his dangling dick. "Hmm, Todd's not circumcised," she whispered to Mark.

"I see that," Mark muttered back. "You haven't seen one like that before, eh?"

Jan looked up at Mark a bit apologetically. "Not a real one, only a picture once. It makes his weenie look longer doesn't it?"

"It might," Mark replied. "I'd guess he's somewhat bigger than me anyway. Does that turn you on?"

Jan was unsure how to respond, so she just wrapped her arms around her husband and buried her face in his chest.

kenkx
kenkx
640 Followers