Adventures in Fantasy Ch. 04

Story Info
Mark & Jan enjoy pool and get acquainted
1.5k words
4.28
47.2k
9
0

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kenkx
kenkx
640 Followers

Later, Mark suggested that they check out the waterfall that fed into the pool. The couple swam to the roaring falls and found that there was an opening behind the falls with a wide bench seat. "This is so romantic," Jan cooed as she pulled her wet hair back from her face. She pulled Mark to her and gave him a long kiss. "Thanks for finding this place, honey. I think we're going to have such a good time here."

Mark kissed his lovely wife several more times and used his hands freely to explore her curves and soft breasts. "It's like our secret Fantasy Island," he told her. "We can relax and do whatever we want down here, and nobody else needs to know."

Jan toyed with his semi-erect cock. "Mr. Willie seems to like it here too," she grinned. Jan held Mark's penis up above the water and leaned in to kiss the head, sucking an inch or so between her warm lips.

Mark felt his erection begin to swell and he wasn't sure how long it might take to recede. "Shall we swim back to the steps and join Todd and his friends?" he asked. "You can get a nice close up look at his equipment, and Carl's too for that matter."

Jan looked up from his lap. "I still like Mr. Willie just fine, you know."

"Yeah, I can tell," Mark responded with a chuckle. "Do me a favor, honey. While we're down here, please don't refer to my cock as Mr. Willie and other men's cocks as 'weenies.' It sounds a little immature, I think."

Jan giggled. "So, you don't think that they can tell that I am a full–grown woman? Maybe you just want me to talk dirty for you and make the others think I am very sexy."

"You know what I mean," Mark countered. "But, that's not a bad idea. Acting sexy and talking dirty could be a lot of fun while we're here. Go ahead, I dare you."

"Maybe I will," Jan retorted and splashed water into her husband's face as she ducked under and swam out of the hidden alcove.

Laughing, Mark followed his wife out of the alcove and into the shallow water of the pool. The pair emerged from the water and gathered up their stuff. Wordlessly, Jan followed her husband to the far side of the pool to where the two other couples were sunning.

Todd was sitting on a lounger, his legs on each side of the chair. He watched the couple approach and greedily absorbed Jan's swaying tits and bikini-covered hips with his hungry eyes. "Welcome, pull up those other chairs and join us," he urged with a grin.

While Mark reached for one chair, Todd rose and pulled the closest chair next to his and gestured for Jan to take it. Mark settled in on Jan's other side. His wife's eyes strayed to Todd's thick, uncut cock and she inspected him curiously as he sat back with his legs wide spread. "She's intrigued by Todd's fat worm," Mark mused.

"Hi, I'm Kate," Todd's wife volunteered, looking across her husband. "Glad you joined us," she added in a neighborly way.

Jan smiled in return. "Thanks for the invitation. We just arrived an hour ago and we were looking the place over. We've never been to a place like this before, so it's all pretty new."

"Yeah, we could tell," Kate said. "We saw how your mouths dropped open when you walked across the deck earlier. Our suspicions were confirmed when you went down to the beach and came back up so quickly."

Jan blushed in spite of herself. "Was it that obvious?"

"Yep," Kate chuckled. "But don't be embarrassed, Lynn and Carl were just like you yesterday, right Lynn?"

Jan looked past Kate and saw Lynn smiling broadly. "She's exactly right," Lynn admitted. "We got here day before yesterday and stayed in our room most of the day. We met Kate and Todd at dinner and they were very understanding. Yesterday, we ventured out to the pool in our suits. An hour later, I undid my top and by noon we both shed our bottoms at Todd's urging."

As Jan listened intently to Lynn's story, she let her eyes wander over the second couple. The contrast between them and Todd and Kate was remarkable. Todd and Kate were both deeply tanned and there were no tan lines. Obviously, they were accustomed to nude sunbathing. Lynn and Carl were a few years older and lily white.

Lynn had smaller, rather flat breasts with pale nipples that pointed down her rounded tummy toward the thick patch of dark hair that protected her pubic mound. Lynn was lovely, with her dark hair drawn back from her pretty face. She had deep blue eyes and a full, expressive mouth with brilliant white teeth. Her smile would give any man an erection.

Carl was tall and thin. He lay on his side, facing away from the group. A straw hat covered his head, and Jan noticed his lean, hairy buns and long legs. He appeared to be napping.

"This is our first experience at a clothing optional resort too," Lynn continued. "Don't worry, nobody will make you do anything you don't want to do. We were both pretty nervous the first day, and pretty horny too!" she giggled. "Staying in our room gave us a chance to kind of catch up, if you know what I mean."

Jan smiled at Lynn's candor. "Thanks for the encouragement, Lynn," she said. "It's good to know we aren't the only newbies."

Kate interrupted. "What made you decide to come to Playa del Maya?" she asked Jan.

Jan thought for a long moment before responding. "Mark works long hours, and we felt like we were growing apart. When he finished a big case, he agreed to take time off so we could put some life back in our relationship. We talked about our fantasies one night and found that we had some similar, uh, desires...so Mark started looking for a place like this where we might possibly enjoy some new experiences. We checked this place out on the Internet and decided it was a good choice for our first adventure."

"You made a good choice," Todd replied. "Maya's got all the amenities of the big resorts, but it's small so you don't feel overwhelmed. This is our third visit."

"That's good to know," Mark said. "You guys can show the four of us the ropes, so to speak."

Todd chuckled. "Oh? Mark, you like to be tied up?"

Mark stuttered. "Hey, that was just a figure of speech, Todd." A picture of being tied up and helpless flashed across Mark's mind in spite of his protest. "What would it be like to be lashed to a chair, watching helplessly as another man (or men) ravished his voluptuous bride?" he thought. Mark felt his cock thicken and quickly banished the thought.

"I'm dying to know more about your mutual fantasies," Kate interjected. "Maybe we can talk you two into revealing your desires while we're having dinner tonight."

Jan shifted uncomfortably in her chair. "Oh, I don't think so. It would be too embarrassing to divulge our secret thoughts to perfect strangers."

"Hey, we aren't strangers anymore," Todd said. "We're sitting here together, naked or nearly so, with common interests I think. Here's your chance to let your hair down without any long-term consequences. You might as well enjoy every hour of your vacation away from reality.

Jan, desperate to change the subject, asked Kate how they managed to get such beautiful tans. "You don't have any tan lines from a suit," she prompted.

Kate smiled at Jan and glanced over at Lynn before responding. "We live in Northern California and we have a pool. Todd and I enjoy sunning nude in and around our pool. We also like to go to the beach and to hot springs. They are all clothing optional, so we don't spoil our tans when we go to them."

"Do you meet a lot of other people at those clothing optional places near you?" Jan asked.

"That's part of the fun," Kate confirmed. "We've made a number of good friends who enjoy the same lifestyle. We get together with several couples on a regular basis. They have pools also, so we move around during the summer months."

Jan nodded with awe. "I wasn't aware that there were so many couples who actually live out their fantasies like you do. So, sitting around naked with other people is nothing new to you and Todd."

Kate grinned. "Not new, but it's always fun to meet new people, especially couples who are just beginning to explore their wild side. That's what attracted us to Lynn and Carl. We knew right away that they were new and might appreciate some help getting into the swing of things."

"An interesting choice of words," Jan thought as she nodded her understanding.

kenkx
kenkx
640 Followers