Adventures in Fantasy Ch. 08

Story Info
Three couples play under the waterfall.
2k words
4.45
55.9k
12

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kenkx
kenkx
641 Followers

Editing by Angel Love

*

"Anybody else ready for a drink?" Todd asked nobody in particular. "The swim up bar beckons."

The others began to stir and soon the three couples were enjoying drinks while sitting nude on stools in the shallow water. Although their lower bodies were in the water, each woman's boobs were in plain sight. The group enjoyed two rounds of sweet but strong rum drinks and the sexual banter took over.

"I'm glad you finally shed your inhibitions and your bikini, Jan," Carl said. "Watching your lovely boobs swaying as you put lotion on Mark was quite a treat."

Mark smiled and patted Jan on the arm. "She does have a pretty pair," he responded. Jan's nipples hardened as she listened to her husband agree with Carl's compliment.

"But, Carl, you missed the view I got from the other side," Todd chimed in.

"When Jan bent over Mark, I could see daylight between her long, slender legs. What a sight!"

Jan blushed, knowing that her husband was unaware of the sexy show she gave to Todd while applying the tanning lotion to his back and legs. "You're a devil for looking, Todd," she retorted in mock surprise.

Mark put his arm around his wife and pulled her to him. "Well, we came down here to get away from everyday life and try new things. It looks like we came to the right place after all." Jan buried her face against Mark's chest, but her hard nipples relayed her arousal to one and all.

Kate felt a tingle of desire and decided to move the chatter to a more active level. "Hey, Jan, why don't you and Mark show us your hideaway under the waterfall?"

"Yeah, we want to see what's under there," Carl agreed quickly.

Finishing their drinks, they slipped off the submerged stools and slowly made their way over to the waterfall area of the pool. "You're all going to get your hair wet," Jan warned, then ducked under the water and swam through the falls. Mark followed, then the others each swam or walked under the waterfall into the dimly lit cave.

"Here's a nice big bench to sit on," Jan announced in a voice loud enough to be heard over the rushing water.

The three couples pulled themselves onto the seat, their legs dangling in the water. "Wow, this is a nice, private, romantic spot," Lynn said.

"You can do just about anything in here and nobody will know."

"Like feel your titty," Carl replied as he reached over and squeezed Lynn's breast. She squealed as her husband pulled at her nipple.

Kate reached between Todd's legs and gripped his semi-erect cock. "Hey, look what I found," she announced. As the others looked on, Kate stroked her husband's growing staff, then leaned over and kissed it with a loud smack.

In response, Todd pulled his legs up onto the ledge and opened wide to give Kate more room to play. Lynn watched Kate minister to Todd's thick dick for a few moments, then she slid off the bench and slid between Carl's knees.

"Here, honey, let me play with my toy too."

Jan turned her head from one couple to the other, watching the other two wives fondle and kiss their hubby's erect cocks. As she watched, Mark moved off the bench next to her and lifted Jan's knees. He placed her feet on the bench and pushed her legs apart, exposing her vaginal lips. Mark's face descended and he began to lick along his wife's plump pussy lips.

Jan leaned back on her hands and stared in wonder at the raw sexual energy all around her. Two naked couples and her husband's tongue touches overcame her reticence. She gawked at the others and felt her juices begin to flow freely, wetting Mark's voracious mouth.

Mark glanced up at his highly aroused wife, then to his left, where Kate's tanned rear was within easy reach. Her ass cheeks moved as she worked Todd's prick with her mouth. He was tempted to touch Kate. Temptation became reality as he reached out and began to caress her butt and the wide crack that also exposed the bottom of her cunt and her puckered anus.

Instead of moving away, Kate seemed to push herself toward his exploring fingers. Mark tapped the tip of his tongue on Jan's clit while he let his fingers play along Kate's nether lips. Jan watched as her husband slid his index finger between Kate's glistening folds and began to move it in and out.

"Mark's finger fucking our new friend," she mused as his tongue made another foray along her slit and over her swollen clitoris. "God, this is so exciting," she added to herself.

Mark soon added a second finger to his explorations and heard Kate groan. She moved even faster, impaling her wet cunt on his fingers. Todd noticed the activity and without warning began to shoot his warm, sticky cum into Kate's mouth.

"Go, baby," Todd urged his wife. Kate swallowed her husband's cum, then turned her head to look back at Jan and Mark.

"I need to be fucked," Kate sputtered as a drop of cum ran down her chin. "Please, somebody, anybody," she pleaded.

Todd looked at Mark. "I just lost my load," he admitted, "why don't you take care of Kate for me?"

Mark stared across Kate's body at her husband. "Are you serious?" he asked sheepishly.

"Yeah, I am," Todd replied, "With Jan's permission, of course."

Jan was afraid to look at Mark at that point. She looked at Todd and saw that he was serious about his offer. She glanced at Kate's inviting folds and knew that her new friend was desperate for cock.

"Well?" Todd asked Jan as she looked back into his eyes, "Can Mark fill in for me?"

Speechless, Jan simply shivered and nodded to Todd, then closed her eyes.

"Go for it," Todd urged Mark as he moved off the bench to make more room.

Kate felt her husband move and quickly turned to lie on her back with her legs apart facing Mark.

"Come on Mark," she pleaded, "I need to feel you inside me."

Mark moved up onto the bench and slid between Kate's inviting limbs. She was squirming with anticipation. He couldn't see what Jan was doing, so he focused his attention on the nude woman now warmly embracing him.

Kate's legs wrapped around his waist and he felt his stiff prick touch her soft folds. Fingers reached around his cock and guided him. Kate bucked and Mark felt the head of his stiff rod penetrate her slippery cunt. The couple set up a slow, steady rhythm and Mark felt his balls slap against Kate's ass as he began to fuck her in earnest.

Meanwhile, Todd, after guiding Mark into his wife, turned his attention to Jan. She still had her feet up on the bench and was leaning back with her eyes closed. Todd gazed in wonder at her trimmed pussy and puffy nipples.

Instinctively, he put his face to her bush, replacing her husband's tongue with his own.

Jan felt a touch, then a tentative lick. At first, she thought Mark had returned, but then she knew someone else was touching her. The moves were different and quite delightful. She opened her eyes and looked down at the shaggy head now feasting at her love nest.

"Todd is eating my pussy," she realized, "And it feels so nice."

Sensing no resistance, Todd worked his tongue up and down Jan's wet slit, then took her plump labia between his lips and pulled gently. Jan moaned as he continued to experiment with new and different techniques.

"Mark licks me good, but this is heaven," Jan thought as she felt Todd's tongue slip up into her vagina and his nose bump into her clit.

Minutes later, Jan felt as if a volcano had erupted inside her. Her mouth fell open and she emitted little high-pitched noises as her climax neared. She saw stars as her orgasm shot through her, causing her tummy to spasm and her hips to rise from the seat.

"Oh, God, yes, yes," she muttered as wave after wave of pleasure swept over her trembling body.

Mark heard his wife's words behind him and knew that something very special was happening. He knew the sounds his wife made when in the throes of an orgasm and he could guess that Todd, or somebody else was enjoying her at that moment. The idea of his wife being pleasured by another man made his balls tighten and before he could control himself, he felt his thick load splash onto Kate's inner depths.

"Oh, baby, fuck me hard," Kate exclaimed as she felt Mark shoot liquid fire into her.

"Don't stop now, I'm almost there!"

Mark pounded his still-erect joint into his playmate, letting his balls slap her butt cheeks over and over. Kate's legs tightened around him and she added her force to their frantic fucking.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck me, I'm cumming," she growled as the pair writhed about on the bench.

Kate lay sprawled on the bench, Mark's juice leaking from her freshly fucked pussy. Mark was limp as he slipped back into the water. He laid his head on his arms and looked over at his wife. Jan now lay on her side in a semi-fetal position, eyes closed, a faint smile on her lips.

Todd was still busy. Lynn was on her back and Carl was busy alternately sucking her breast and kissing her. Todd had two fingers in Lynn's pussy as he licked her clitoris with his broad tongue. The noises surrounding her had an erotic effect on Lynn and she was enjoying the hedonistic pleasures from two men at the same time. Mark observed her as she began to shiver and jerk.

Soon, Lynn, too, experienced a mind-numbing climax at the hands of her husband and their friend, Todd.

Todd, again, was the first to speak. "What a great, sexy spot, this waterfall," he shouted. "Thanks for showing us, Mark."

"Uh, yeah, it is a special place; at least for me and Jan."

Hearing her name, Jan opened her eyes and looked dreamily at her hubby. "Oh, Mark, you can't imagine..." she began before trailing off.

"Whatever you did, you must have enjoyed it a lot," Mark chuckled, "I could hear your unmistakable sounds very clearly."

Jan became a bit defensive. "It's not what you think. Todd and I didn't actually, you know."

"It's okay, honey," Mark soothed. "Hearing your pleasure really got me excited. I can't believe how aroused you made me."

"Yes, you sure were aroused," Jan responded in a slightly accusatory tone.

"I watched you, and I heard Kate too."

"Don't' blame Mark, blame me if you must," Todd interjected, "It was my idea, remember?"

"I didn't mean it that way," Jan retorted. "This is all so new, is all. Mark and I have both fantasized about something like this, but actually doing it is a lot different. Give me a little time to sort things out, okay?"

Mark put his hand on Jan's leg and slowly caressed her. "What we do is still up to you, honey;" he assured her, "Don't be afraid to say no. I'm just happy that we've kind of broken the ice."

"I know how you feel Jan," Lynn added. "This is a first time for us also. But, you can't believe how amazing it feels to have four hands on you until it actually happens. I'm still so horny I think I might explode!"

"Well, maybe we need to take care of that problem," Carl responded to his wife's admission. "Where do we go from here?"

Kate was the only woman to have been fucked, so she was pretty mellow.

"I know, why don't we get our things and go down to the nude beach area for a while. We can calm down for a while and tease all the men. After that, we all can go to our room and play some more games."

Kate saw several nods of agreement. She took a deep breath and swam through the waterfall and back into the pool. The others quickly followed. They all appeared ready for the next adventure at Playa del Maya.

kenkx
kenkx
641 Followers