Adventures in Fantasy Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly, people roused themselves from various positions and poured drinks. Jan used the bathroom and scrubbed the remaining deposits from her chest and belly.

"Fucking makes me want to pee," she told Kate who joined her at the sink. Kate laughed.

"That's something else we might want to try later," she said quietly. Jan looked at Kate sideways and decided that she was serious.

"You mean like a golden shower?" she whispered.

Kate nodded. "I've heard about it, but we've never tried it," she confided. With that little tidbit of information, Kate bent down and sucked Jan's nipple quickly, then sauntered back out to the patio.

Soon, all six were standing or sitting on the small patio enjoying the view and watching various people passing on the curved walkway. Some people were dressed, others were topless or nude. They waved up at the cozy group and their waves were returned.

"See you tonight," one older man called as he and his plump wife wandered by.

"That's right," Carl said. "We have to design our togas before dinner."

12