Adventures in Fantasy Ch. 10

Story Info
The group meets a young couple at the toga party.
1.2k words
4.38
45.3k
6

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kenkx
kenkx
640 Followers

Editing by Angel Love

*

Each room contained extra sheets, so the group busied themselves trying different configurations, using Kate and Todd as models.

"I don't want to cover up very much," Kate warned, "Keep it loose and only on one shoulder."

"Maybe I'll just wear one of my sarongs," Lynn said, "A toga can be made out of anything, right?"

"Sure," Todd agreed, "But you might not stay in your toga all evening. Sheets are compliments of the house, so you don't need to worry once it comes off."

"Good point," Lynn agreed, "I guess I'd better get back to our room and figure out how to tie myself into a sheet. Are you going to wear underwear?"

"Hell no!" Kate replied, "You want to be as accessible as possible you know. There's plenty of touchy-feely action during the dance and you don't want to miss out do you?"

The couples soon returned to their respective rooms to don their togas. "We can have dinner in our togas, then stay right there for the toga party," Todd suggested.

****

"This is wild!" Lynn told Jan, as they danced together. "I've had so many hands on my ass, I've lost count."

Jan felt Lynn's breasts pressing against hers as they moved slowly to the sensuous melody. "You mean like this?" she asked as she let her right hand slide lower.

"Mmm, yeah, just like that. You're getting me even more aroused."

"I hope Carl and Mark don't mind if we play around a little," Jan countered guiltily, "It really doesn't mean anything you know."

Lynn repositioned her hand inside the back of Jan's loose toga and caressed her back. "True, but it's exciting to be so naughty."

Mark touched his wife on the shoulder part way through the number. "Mind if I cut in?" he asked.

"Okay," Jan replied, expecting him to take her hand. Instead, he turned to Lynn. "Would you like to finish this song with me?" Wordlessly, Lynn accepted his hand and let him pull her to him.

Jan was nonplused until she felt a hand on her curvy bottom. She looked around at Carl and saw him smiling down. "Let's dance," Carl suggested.

The three couples rotated during the next several songs and hands explored each other's bodies at will. The women ignored the times when their loose garments slipped away, exposing a breast here, and a pussy view there. The familiar press of a stiff cock against a leg caused the horny ladies to make quick explorations between the men's folds.

As the evening moved along, the emcee announced various games, including a dirty dance contest. "Go ahead, you just might win," Mark urged Jan.

She shook her head and kept her seat, but Kate took her turn. She whirled to the insistent beat of the loud drums, giving the crowd plenty of opportunities to ogle her tanned figure. Soon, the top of her toga fell to her waist and she continued to twirl. Her breasts swayed and Jan noticed her erect nipples as they bounced in front of others in the crowd.

Kate sprawled on the dance floor and pulled her legs open. Her toga bunched around her waist as she began to squirm and stroke the insides of her legs. Her hips undulated with the erotic beat and she let her fingers rub her bare mound in rhythm.

As the final bars played, she made herself climax, letting clear liquid seep from between her inner lips. The crowd applauded and the young man they had seen on the beach with his girlfriend fell to the floor, pretending to lick at Kate.

When Kate saw the young man so close, she gripped the back of his head and literally pulled his face up between her legs where he did, indeed, eat her sweet nectar.

Once her turn was over, Todd stepped over the young man and pulled Kate to her feet. "Fantastic show," he told her with a grin, "You'll win for sure, unless one of the other girls goes one step further."

"Sorry, man, I guess I lost control," the young man said as he finally stood.

Todd turned to him and grabbed his arm. "Hey, buddy, no problem. Wasn't she sweet?"

Embarrassed, the young man nodded. "Yeah, great. I'm glad you're not mad at me."

"I'm Todd and the lady you just sampled is my wife, Kate. Want to join us?"

"Uh, I'm Josh," he mumbled, "My fiance, Mindy, is over there waiting for me. Guess I'd better get on back, but thanks."

Todd grinned at Josh. "Oh, I meant for you to get her to join us also. If she's upset with you, we'll fix it with her."

Todd followed his topless wife back to their seats. Kate hadn't bothered to cover herself. A minute later, Josh and Mindy walked over and pulled up extra chairs. Mindy was the petite blond they had seen several times on the beach and along the walkways. Mark recalled that her pussy was smooth-shaven, but the shadow indicated she was a bottle blond. Josh introduced Mindy and she produced a slight smile, but said nothing.

"Mindy, I hope you're not upset with Josh," Todd advanced cautiously, "It's easy to get carried away at a place like this."

Mindy was silent for a few moments, then, "Well, I guess I'm okay if you are," she told Todd, "I was mortified when I saw what Josh did."

"Hell, he helped ensure that Kate will win the dirty dancing contest!" Todd boasted, "She's won two other times at different resorts by doing less."

Another round of drinks arrived and Mindy soon forgot the incident. "You guys seem to be enjoying the place," Mindy ventured, "We've seen you down on the beach several times."

"This is our first experience with a clothing optional resort and a nude beach," Jan volunteered, "It's the first time for Lynn and Carl too."

"Same here," Josh admitted, "We've been in hot tubs with friends a couple of times, but this is quite a change."

Mindy nodded. "Josh kept begging me to try it with him, and I finally gave in. Once we got here, we both really enjoyed ourselves. We didn't know anybody else, so it's just been the two of us."

"Well, Josh and I are old friends now, aren't we Josh?" Kate laughed. Josh blushed and Mindy giggled.

"We didn't think you guys would want a couple of youngsters hanging around," Mindy said, "We just graduated two years ago."

"Todd has a thing for young chicks," Kate assured them, "You're certainly welcome to join our impromptu little club." The others nodded their agreement.

"A toast to Mindy and Josh," Carl called as he raised his glass, "Our nudist members!"

Kate did, indeed, win the dancing contest and received a pair of Playa del Maya T-shirts as her prize.

Todd asked Mindy for the next dance and proceeded to feel his way over her body as they swayed to the music. Josh watched intently, but said nothing as the older man explored his fiancée's petite form.

"Why don't we dance a little," Lynn suggested to Josh to tear his mind away.

"Did you see the tent in the front of Josh's sheet?" Jan asked Mark after the couple left the table. Watching Mindy get felt up gave him a big hard on."

Mark smiled at his wife. "Let's dance and I'll let you see what it did to me," he chuckled.

kenkx
kenkx
640 Followers