Adventures in Fantasy Ch. 12

Story Info
Jan and Mark play with young and mature couples.
8.4k words
4.41
49.2k
15

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kenkx
kenkx
640 Followers

Chapter 12 (Final)
Editing by Angel Love

Carl, Josh, Mindy, and Lynn returned from the pool waterfall. They all had satisfied looks on their faces, just fucked looks to be exact.

"How was the waterfall, Mindy?" Todd inquired.

Mindy smiled broadly. "Great," she said. "Very exciting."

Carl stood beside Mindy with his hand resting on her flank. "She liked the bench," he smiled.

Jan looked at Lynn's happy face, and then noticed the clear liquid seeping down her thigh. Lynn followed Jan's eyes and felt the leakage at the same time. "Oops, I'm going to have to sit down," she giggled. "Josh got carried away."

"How was it?" Jan whispered to Lynn after the others found their loungers.

Lynn grinned. "He can go forever," she confided. "He filled me up and I could feel him squirt up inside. You'd love it."

Jan's head swirled with the thought of the young stud's thick rod pushing its way up inside her tight orifice. She knew that she would have to have him and soon. Mark had given his approval minutes before and even set the stage for the event on their patio later that day. "Mark wants to watch me fuck Josh. He'll probably be doing Mindy at the same time. Our fantasies are coming true in such a rush. It's hard to comprehend it all."

The expanded group spent another hour in and around the pool. They returned to the swim up bar for drinks, then they decided to walk the beach before naptime.

Others on the nude beach took notice of the four couples as they frolicked in the shallow water and meandered along the wet sand. Kate's deeply tanned body was in contrast to Jan and Mindy's pale forms. The men got their share of glances as they walked past women reading novels or staring from behind dark shades. Todd and Josh couldn't disguise the oversize packages that bobbed between their legs as they moved along the beach.

Carl sidled up between Lynn and Jan who were walking side by side. "Hey, Jan, I know you're hot for Josh, but please don't forget about me, okay?"

Lynn poked him in his exposed ribs and he jumped. "What do you mean trying to make a date with my friend Jan while I'm standing right here beside you?" she teased.

"Why not?" he replied with a wink. "I'm sure you told Jan about what happened with Josh under the waterfall. I just want Jan to save a little of her attention for me later on, that's all."

Jan giggled at the couple's repartee. "Don't worry, Carl," she said. "I've been thinking about another fantasy of mine. Mark was going to play a part in it, but you could take his place very nicely."

"Whenever and whatever it is, I'll be up for it...literally," Carl assured Jan.

"Maybe even tonight," Jan told him. "I don't know yet. No promises, but I might need two men. Just be ready if I call you."

Carl put his arms around his wife and Jan. "All right that sounds very tempting. I can hardly wait." His hands moved lower and he caressed each woman's ass as they continued up the beach.

Late afternoon found each couple in their respective rooms napping. The previous long night and the day's sun had squeezed the energy from their beings. Napping and cuddling helped rejuvenate tired muscles and limp cocks.

Dinner was noisy and the guests all tended to wear less and less each day. Several of the older women ambled through the buffet line topless, wearing only skimpy bottoms and sandals. Men wore T-shirts but no shorts or trunks, paying no attention to the flaccid members peeking from under their shirts. Three pair of recent arrivals were filling their plates. The new women sported enhanced breasts and they proudly displayed under gauzy sarongs.

"I prefer natural titties," Josh stated. "Mindy is pretty small on top, but at least they are real."

"And, they feel very nice, too," Carl volunteered. "Don't even think about spoiling your pretty little tits with implants," he added. Mindy blushed at his remarks, but nodded in agreement.

"I could use one of those boob lifts," Lynn told them. I'll be pointing at the floor in another few years."

"They're just fine," Todd replied. "Nice and soft and cuddly."

After dinner, everyone went to the dance and there was the usual amount of touching and feeling. Most of the numbers were slow, romantic melodies and the room was dimly lit. Sexual tension filled the air this night and there was a mutual urge to leave the dance and continue the party in a more private setting.

"Let's all go up to my room," Todd suggested. "We can get a lot more comfortable there."

Mark seemed to hesitate. "We need to go to our room first. I've got two extra bottles of booze and I want to check out a couple of things." Mark turned to Josh and Mindy. "Why don't you two come along with us and help carry?"

Jan glanced at her husband and saw the arousal in his eyes. "He's just trying to get Josh and Mindy into our room," she thought. Mark's look confirmed it for her. "He's really going to set me up with Josh, I just know it."

Todd must have picked up on it too, because he didn't argue. "Fine, Mark, we'll see you guys in a little while."

Mark keyed the door and ushered Josh and Mindy into the room. Mindy walked to the patio and looked out. "Wow, this is a great room! Ours is on the other side and we don't have a view."

Mark opened the sliding door and pulled up a lounger. "Come and sit while Jan fixes drinks," he suggested. Josh got ice, and then Jan busied herself mixing up rum and tonics for all four.

"Here are your drinks," she announced as she handed Mindy and Mark their glasses. Josh had his drink and was reclining on one of the beds inside. Jan walked back inside and picked up her drink. "Here's to a wonderful vacation," she said as she clicked glasses with Josh.

"And, here's to a beautiful lady that I'm glad I met," Josh responded with a sly smile. "I'd love to see much more of you."

Jan took another sip and looked at Josh over the rim of her glass. "Meaning?"

"Take off your sarong, please," Josh instructed. "I want to see you naked again."

Jan glanced outside and saw that her husband was deep in conversation with Mindy, seemingly uninterested in other things. She placed her glass on the nightstand and slowly loosened her sarong. It fell in a pile at her feet and she looked into Josh's young eyes.

"Well, what do you think?"

Josh licked his dry lips and gazed at her full body for several moments. "You look delicious," he told her. He began removing his shorts. Jan watched as he exposed his stiffening cock and large balls. "I want to feel my cock inside you, Jan," he stated flatly. "But, I want to taste you first."

Scooting down, Josh lay flat on his back. Jan put one leg over him and moved upward until her damp pussy hovered above his face, his hands and arms curling around her body. She watched as he raised his head slightly and took his first tentative lick. Jan relaxed her body and let her wet vaginal lips descend till she felt Josh's tongue slip inside her.

"Mmm, yes, do that some more," she cooed.

As Josh continued to eat her swelling cunt, Jan again glanced outside. Mark had Mindy pinned against the patio railing and he was kissing her while his hands moved up and down her slender, petite figure. She looked again and noticed that Mindy's shorts were bunched up on the lounge chair. The sight of her husband playing with the young woman triggered a familiar pressure in Jan's tummy and soon Josh felt her spasm and become rigid as her initial orgasm swept over her.

Jan fell to the bed in a heap as her climax subsided. "That was incredible, Josh," she groaned. "I loved it." She reached down and put her hand around his throbbing cock. "You need relief," she said.

Josh moaned as Jan fingered his balls and stroked his hard on. "Let's go outside and finish what we've started, okay?" he suggested.

Already nude, Jan rolled off the bed and stood waiting. Josh quickly sat up and looked out onto the patio. He saw his petite wife holding the railing as she bent forward. Mark stood behind her, his butt cheeks moving as he moved back and forth.

"Mark's fucking my Mindy," he thought as Jan took his hand and led him toward the sliding door.

Jan stood next to Mindy and assumed the same position. The two women's arms touched and female electricity seemed to snap between them. "Mind if Josh and I join you?" she asked Mindy.

Mindy glanced over with lust-filled eyes. She saw her husband move up close behind Jan and felt her insides quiver as Mark slid back inside her slippery gash. "Uhhmmm," was all she could muster as Mark's thighs slapped against her rear cheeks insistently.


Jan closed her eyes and let Josh explore her wet slit with the head of his hard cock. She pressed back a little more until she felt his large head slip between her inner labia and begin to enter her. Josh took it slow and easy, moving just a little at a time to allow Jan to comfortably accept his larger dick.

"Are you okay?" he asked her as another inch slid inside.

"Oh yeah," Jan whispered, "You feel real good now...filling me up. Don't stop."

Mark heard his wife's words and looked down between them. Mark watched as the other man's glistening cock stretched his pretty wife's tight pussy, and seeking full entry. "Oh, fuck, Josh," Mark groaned, "that's incredible."

"Can you see him going inside me?" Jan asked Mark as she began to pant.

Mark looked down again. "Yeah, baby, he's giving you his big cock and I can see it all."

Meanwhile, Mark kept pounding Mindy's hot little twat with his own love stick, feeling her push back in an effort to take more. She tightened her vaginal muscles as he touched bottom and made herself even tighter as he pulled out. Each could feel every little bump and ridge.

"What a sight," Todd whispered to Carl as they looked down over the railing above. The other two couples were gazing down on the view of Mindy and Jan, two women being royally screwed by the other's husband.

"I want some of that too," Kate moaned quietly. "When can we go downstairs?"

Todd pinched her nipple playfully. "Shhhh, just watch until they're done, then we'll join them."

Mindy put her hand between her legs and began to rub her clit furiously as Mark began to speed up his fucking. "Mmm, so good," she groaned. "Not long now, honey."

Hearing his wife's comment made Josh begin to surge and he, too, accelerated his movements into Jan's hot box. "Oh, fuck yes," he moaned and gripped Jan's hips tightly. "Cum with me, Jan."

Jan glanced over her shoulder at Mark and noticed the shadowy forms one floor above them. "The others are watching us," she thought. "They're watching Josh fuck me."

Knowing that they had an audience made Jan's juices flow even more and Josh felt a wave of warmth flow over his thick prick. He slammed his big cock into Jan hard and she felt the first squirt deep inside her womb. That, in turn, ignited her own orgasm and she let out a high-pitched squeal and began to spasm. Josh emptied his balls into her sopping twat, then fell over Jan's back, gripping the railing as well.

Mindy's knees began to buckle with the onset of her standing climax and Mark had to hold onto her hips to keep her up as he shot his cum into her tight little cunt. "Oh, baby," he groaned as his cock began to soften inside her.

Mark's rod plopped out and he stepped back to one of the chairs, surveying the scene before him. Josh was still lying across Jan's back; his cock still embedded in her. Mark could see Josh's large balls tight between his open legs. The light from their room shimmered off the clear liquid that dripped off between the couple. Mark's brain snapped a mental picture of the scene, one he would never forget.

**********

Jan slogged through the deep white sand and dropped to her knees on her towel. The nude beach at Playa del Maya was more crowded than usual, but she was now quite relaxed as the last vestiges of salt water dripped from her naked form. Mark lay stretched out on his back; his straw hat covering his face as his body soaked up the warm sun's rays. Jan poked him in the belly and he lazily raised the hat to gaze lovingly at his wife.

"I just had a very interesting conversation while I was floating in the clear water," she said with a smile.

Mark shaded his eyes. "Oh? Who with?"

"Dorothy and Brian," she replied with a wink, encouraging Mark to ask her for more information.

"Who are they?" Mark responded. "Have we met them before?"

"No, we haven't," she continued. "They're an older couple. I think I saw them at the toga party the other night, but I'm not sure. They're real nice."

"And?" Mark replied with mild interest.

Jan turned and sat cross-legged on her towel, getting more comfortable. "They've been here several days, but haven't made any new friends. They're older than most of the other guests and I think they feel a bit out of place. They were surprised when I spoke to them a while ago."

"Just what do you mean by older couple?" Mark inquired.

"Well, Brian has silver hair and it's obvious that Dorothy colors up her own gray hair. I'd say they're both in their late 50s. Brian may be sixty already. They've been married for many years and came down here to see if a Mexican vacation would help rekindle the fire of youth. At least that's how Brian put it."

Mark chuckled, "Brian's got the right idea, I'd say."

"Anyway, they invited us to stop by for a drink later today. I said yes. I hope that's okay with you."

Mark glanced at his wife and she looked away. "Sure, I guess so...why not? However, I sense an ulterior motive at work here," he added.

Jan reddened slightly. "Since Todd and Kate left, it's been pretty quiet. I just thought it would be okay to meet some other people. Brian and Dorothy noticed that we were always with our other friends and thought we were part of a tour or something. They were surprised to learn that we just met them here at the resort."

Mark nodded. "It sounds like they want to meet other people, but are a bit shy about making the first move. Was there a particular reason that you decided to introduce yourself?"

"Well, they seemed like a nice couple, and Brian is rather handsome for an older man," Jan admitted.

"Aha," Mark exclaimed, "I knew it! You're hot for an older man now."

Jan blushed and smiled. "I've already experienced some new things on this trip, like a really big cock, a talented tongue, and a young stud. I guess I got to wondering what an older man would be like. Is that so bad?"

Mark shook his head slowly. "No, I don't have a problem with your new found curiosity. Keep in mind; they may not be interested in being anything more than friends, Jan."

"True, but I caught Brian checking me out pretty carefully more than once," Jan responded with a touch of pride in her voice.

"Where are they? Point them out to me."

Jan searched across the sea of naked flesh on the sand, and then looked back out to the water. "There they are, just coming back out of the water to your right. See Brian's gray hair?"

Mark followed Jan's finger and spotted a mature couple emerging from the surf. Brian did, indeed, have silver hair and a muscular physique. He appeared to be just shy of six feet tall. Mark turned his attention to Dorothy. She was slender and only three or four inches shorter than her husband was. Her light brown hair was cut short and her tan lines clearly indicated that she usually wore a one-piece swimsuit. Dorothy's long legs met at a sparse bush of brown hair. Her womanly slit was clearly visible as they walked hand-in-hand up the sand. Mark noticed that her pink nipples protruded rather nicely and her ample breasts swayed as she trudged through the deep sand.

"Hmm, you're right, Jan, they're still in good shape. I'm anxious to get a closer look."

********

"Hello, anybody home?" Jan called as she and Mark stepped onto Dorothy and Brian's patio later that afternoon.

Brian's deep voice responded. "Door's open, come on in."

Jan introduced Mark to Brian and Dorothy then helped Dorothy carry the trays of drinks and snacks out to the patio table.

"This is a perfect way to conclude a lazy beach day," Brian offered as they clicked glasses. "Jan, we're so glad you said hello earlier today."

"Jan never met a stranger," Mark chuckled. "Especially since we got to Playa del Maya."

Dorothy smiled at Jan. "We just naturally assumed that you and your friends were part of a tour group or something. You were always together, swimming and dancing, and...so forth."

"We met the other couples right here," Mark replied with a grin. "Todd and Kate were sort of the ring leaders, but they left yesterday. Carl and Lynn left today, so that just leaves Josh and Mindy and us."

"They're the young couple," Jan volunteered. "They're only in their mid-20's, but they're really nice."

"We're probably too old for this kind of place, but we wanted to give it a try to see what might happen," Brian stated. "When you get our age, you become more adventurous."

"Brian gets more adventurous," Dorothy corrected with a giggle. "I still can't believe that I let him talk me into coming here."

"This is our first experience with an adult resort too," Jan confided. "We've each had our fantasies, and just recently found out that we share the same ones. We decided to get away and see what kind of excitement we could find."

Brian looked at Jan over the rim of his glass. "It appears to us that you managed to find plenty of excitement!"

Mark decided to test the situation. "Did you come here with excitement in mind, or just to relax and enjoy each other's company?"

"Speaking for myself, I came here with an open mind and a willing heart," Brian replied. "Dorothy may have a different answer, however."

Dorothy smiled and looked at Mark and Jan. "I wasn't sure how I would react and I was really taken aback at first. The idea of taking my clothes off amongst a bunch of other people was pretty daunting. Especially when you see that everybody else is so young and firm. I guess the toga party finally overcame my concerns. I danced with a couple of young men that night and they were very complimentary."

Jan nodded. "I thought I saw you two at the toga party. That must have been shortly after you arrived."

"Yes, we got here the day before," Dorothy said. "Brian encouraged me to get into the spirit of the place, so I wore a sheet with nothing underneath. Those young men actually slipped their hands inside a few times," she admitted.

"Unfortunately, that's the most excitement we've had so far...except for our own sexcapades each night. It's been worth it just to see Dorothy getting naked on the beach," Brian snorted.

Mark glanced across the table and noticed that Dorothy's nipples were hard and erect. "Evidently, you like being nude now," he observed.

"It is good for my ego to see that I'm still somewhat attractive to the opposite sex," Dorothy shyly admitted.

"Neither of you have any reason to worry about that," Jan chimed in. "I hope Mark looks as good as Brian does a few years from now."

Brian grinned. "Thanks for the nice compliment, Jan. Mark, may I tell you how much I admire your lovely wife?"

"Sure, Brian. I agree with you of course. Jan's come a long way since we arrived. We've both enjoyed some incredible experiences. It's been a vacation that we'll want to repeat."

The conversation continued through another round of drinks. Eyes followed bodies as the women went inside to mix each new batch. "Tell me, Mark," Brian leaned close, "Have you and Jan been playing with the other couples? Know what I mean?"

Mark studied Brian's eyes briefly. "You want to know if we shared our spouses with each other?"

"If I'm not being too nosy...yes."

"Would it upset you if I said yes?" Mark asked carefully.

Brian leaned back. "Just the opposite," he confessed. "I wanted to come down here to see if maybe we could find the right situation and experience something like that."

kenkx
kenkx
640 Followers