Adventures in Friendship

Story Info
Two couples have embarrassing time out on the town.
20.4k words
4.2
59k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story and characters are fictitious. Any similarity to real people is purely coincidental. It is merely for the enjoyment of the readers. It contains adult material. If you are under 18 years of age please don't read this. The author reserves the right to this material. Enjoy

Chapter one: What to wear

Sitting in my office after completing a call from my beautiful wife Casey, I looked at her picture on my desk and started reminiscing about the day I met her. My best friend Dan and I were about to graduate from UCLA. We were both from the same town in the Midwest. But we didn't meet until we attended UCLA. We became fast friends. In a town like LA, two Midwestern boys found a lot of interesting sights and pastimes. Like the day we went to Rat Beach at Palos Verde. That's where we met Casey & Deb.

Casey and Deb were roommates in college and hit it off from the beginning. They are both very competitive and are always egging each other on or pulling pranks on each other.

Casey is tall, blonde and has a swimmers body with long lean limbs and a slender waist. Her breasts aren't huge but nice sized with nipples that always looked aroused. You could say she has two outstanding physical attributes. First, she has shapely long legs that seem to reach to the heavens. And deep clear green eyes that seem to hold the mysteries of the gods.

Deb is just as beautiful but in a different way. She is only about 5' 3" with a grapefruit sized tits, a slim waist and a very curvaceous bottom. If there were ever an hour glass figure, Deb has it. Her eyes sparkle like sapphire when she laughs. And what frames this little pixy is a mane of curly flowing copper colored hair that cascades in small rivulets over her shoulders and ending at the slope of those wonderful breasts.

I'll never forget that day. Dan and I went to the beach to enjoy some of the local scenery. Once there we were invited to play volleyball with two couples out on the beach. Shortly after we started I jumped up to block a shot and got knocked off my feet.

I didn't know what hit me, but it felt like a freight train. Regaining my senses I opened my eyes to see the most beautiful woman in the world was lying on top of me panting and looking me in the eyes.

I still remember her first words. "I'm sorry. I was trying to keep away from Deb. I think she wants these back" she said out of breath holding a pair of bikini bottoms in her hand.

Realizing what she had done, I started laughing and she joined me burying her face in my chest. Apparently Casey had just pulled a prank on her friend Deb.

Seeing the collision Dan ran over to make sure we were ok. Assuring him we were I relayed the story and he started smiling.

"Casey that seems awful mean. Is she ok?" Dan inquired looking very concerned.

Casey, seeing the sincerity in his eyes said "Dan its ok we do this to each other all the time but if you want to ask her, she right over there".

We looked toward the water's edge about fifty yards away there was a voluptuous little red head trying to cover herself.

"Oh, and Dan give her a message for me. Tell her it's ok for you to bring her suit back to her but I dare her to come and get it" Casey laughed again.

Dan headed down the beach while Casey got up and tied the bikini to the volleyball net. We watched Dan talk to Deb for a few minutes before they both started back toward us. Once in view of the other people, laughter and taunts erupted form them, especially the girls.

As Deb approached us crimson faced still trying to cover herself with her hands she turned to Casey "I'll get you for this". She walked to the net and having to use both hands exposed herself even more to the couples standing right in front of her.

Dan whispered in my ear "I think I'm in love".

Dan and I spent a lot of our time trying to keep the two of them out of trouble. For example we would go to the beach and inevitably one or the other would untie the others top and run off with it. Or if one had on a tee-shirt it wouldn't be long before the other would soak it with water. This kind of thing was constant, and most of the time Dan and I would just stand back and enjoy it. Occasionally it would get out of hand and we would try to put a stop to it. Then the girls would gang up on us and tell us that's how they showed that they loved each other. Those two were closer than sisters and they still are. It has made for a lot of great adventures.

We all eventually got married. Dan and I both landed jobs in our home town and bought homes close to each other. We both had one child. Us Todd and them Tiffany. They are both 18 and just graduating high school. Our kids are like brother and sister, very close. Anything that happens in ones life, the other will know about it in no time.

One of those adventures happened just a few weeks ago. Dan & Deb had just found a house in the country that they fell in love with and it looked like the deal was going through. So we decided to go out one evening to celebrate. A few weeks earlier I was searching the web for a new toy for Casey when I ran across "remote vibrating panties". This got my imagination going. So I called Dan & told him it might be fun to get a pair for each of the girls, take them out and have fun. He thought it was a great idea. But we had to keep it a secret until Friday night. I agreed. We have both been through a lot with these two and knew they would love it. Well luckily the package arrived that week and we felt it was a great time to try them out.

Friday morning Casey & Deb went to the mall to find new outfits for our celebration. In a window display they saw a top they both fell in love with. The sign called it "The form fit" It was backless made of a stretchy synthetic blend and had a vee shaped neck line that show substantial cleavage on the mannequin. Sewn along the sides of the front panel were a series of eyelets designed to be laced up, There were three at the bust line and another three along the bottom half of the panel.

Attached to the top of each bra cup were elastic straps about a half inch wide that went over the shoulder then crossed the back to an eyelet at the other breast. Once both straps were laced, crisscrossing the back and fastened with buttons under each breast, it would mold to every curve of the body. Just below the bust line was another pair of straps that laced crisscross around the lower back. These fastened to two buttons at the lower corners of the panel. Looking at the mannequin, the effects were amazing. It fit like a body stocking, lifting the bust and flattening the tummy.

Displayed with the top was a flared mini skirt that fastened up the front with four buttons, showing about an inch of midriff.

"It would be fun to give the guys a thrill tonight" Casey said.

"If this looks good on us, the guys would cream themselves seeing both of us dressed alike." Deb responded.

"I like the way you think girl. Let's not tell them though. I want to see their reaction when they see us together."

"You're on. Let's go check it out."

The girls went inside. Deb went up to a bubbly young sales girl. "We saw that outfit in the window and would like to try it on.

"That's one of my favorites; we have it in both black and white" the girl told them.

Casey piped in "I want the white because I'm virginal".

"Yeah right maybe when you were 12, besides the black shows off my beautiful flowing red hair."

"Says you, slut" Casey retorted.

"Gak me, both of you, but you girls do have the bodies to make this look good." The sales girl replied.

The girls went back to the changing rooms. Since it was a mild day they were both dressed casual in a tee-shirt and slacks. Once the Casey finished adjusting the laces and pulled the top snug to button it. She looked in the mirror and thought "I see why its call the form fit".

The lacing was perfect. The top laces pulled the bodice up and tight around her breasts. When she lifted her arms and turned sideways, the front panel came just far enough around to show the beginnings of her breasts, leaving a lot to the imagination. The bottom half drew tight over her flat tummy enhancing the curve of her hips. Casey picked top the mini skirt, slipped it on and fastened the four buttons in the front.

Looking again she thought "I must be a little taller than the mannequin." Her reflection showed a lot of very long tanned leg.

The girls came out of the dressing rooms to see how each other looked.

"Wow girl" Casey said as she saw Deb step into the showroom of the store. "You look fantastic." Deb is more curvaceous than Casey, and the top really accentuated her breasts. It also showed a little more skin at the sides. Being a little shorter than Casey, the skirt looked a little more modest than on her friend, which pleased Deb to no end.

The sales girl came over. "Ladies I've got to say, if those outfits don't get a reaction out of you're guys, you might as well have the funeral and bury them."

"We'll take them" they said together.

Deb started heading back to change when Casey said "I'll be there in a minute, I want to look at earrings."

"No prob" Deb said as she walked to the back.

As Deb past Casey's dressing room she had an evil grin. She opened the door, reached in then grabbed Casey shirt and Bra. She closed the door went to her own room to quickly change. It didn't take long, only eight buttons and she was out of it, putting her own clothes back on. She stuffed Casey shirt and bra into her bag, and then she gathered the outfit and headed back out to the showroom. Casey was still looking at jewelry when she came out.

"Casey, hurry up, I'm hungry."

"Ok Ok, I'll go change."

"I'll come with" Deb stated.

When they got to the changing area, Casey reached for the door.

"Stop" Deb said. Then added, "DARE". This was part of their relationship ever since they were college roommates. "There's no one back here, I dare you to undress here, then go in and get dressed.

"What if someone walks back here"?

"Chicken, besides it's not like you haven't been seen naked before" Deb taunted.

That did it, "Ok bitch, but next time is my turn". Casey started unbuttoning her clothes and was soon naked except for her panties.

"Not bad, give me the outfit and I'll pay for them while you dress."

Feeling very exposed Casey said "Ok" and tossed the outfit to Deb and bolted in the door.

"See you out front". Deb replied while walking out.

Now Casey had been naked in public several times, but each time was like the first. She would always blush from the embarrassment. Still, the thrill (or fear) of being seen in all her glory tended to fuel the moisture between her legs. After she caught her breath, Casey reached for her clothes. She gasps as she realized Deb had set her up. "Deb get back here!" was met with silence.

Meanwhile Deb strode into the store. Looking around she saw less than a dozen shoppers in the store. A few couples, single women and one single guy. Since it was a Friday morning all the kids were in school.

"Perfect" she thought as she went to the counter. "I'll take these please" she told the sales girl.

"Where's your friend?" the girl asked.

Deb leaned over and whispered "I need your help." Deb told the girl her plan.

"I don't know" replied the girl".

"How does twenty dollars for your help sound?"

"Ok". The sales girl beamed.

The plan was set.

Deb walked to the front door, which was propped open. She took Casey's shirt out of her bag. Holding the bottom of the shirt, she flipped it up over the door so that it hung from the top corner. She then walked out into the mall and around the large atrium. Deb stopped directly across from the mall close to the entrance of 'Ruby Tuesdays'.

From here she had a perfect view of the store all the way to the dressing room doors. "Now wait" she thought trying to contain an outburst of giggles.

The Sales girl waited till Deb was in place then walked to the back.

Casey was steaming. She had her arms crossed and was pacing the small four foot by four foot room. "How could Deb do this, it's not funny." Then she caught her reflection and almost laughed. She remembered the time at the beach when she & Deb were walking along in their new bikinis. Casey slowed down a step then reached out, untied Deb's bottoms and jerked them away. Casey took off running, whooping & hollering, drawing a lot of attention to the bottomless girl.

"It could be worse. At least she left my pants." Casey thought then lowered her arms and looked at herself. "My god, look at me. How am I going to get out of here like this?"

Casey was always self conscious about her nipples because they were quite long and hardened at the slightest inspiration. The longer she looked, the harder her nipples were getting, and she could feel the moisture building between her legs. When she felt her whole body flush and saw that from her forehead down to her navel was bright red, "I gotta stop this or I'm going to really be in trouble." Casey jumped ten feet in the air when the door flew open.

"You're friend gave me a message" the sales girl said as she appraised the sight in front of her. With her eyes lingering on Casey's chest she said "This is payback, and you're a little chicken shit if you don't meet me at Ruby's for lunch. You're shirt is hanging on the front door and remember, Love ya babe."

"That's it?" cried Casey. "You've got to help me. Bring me my shirt please."

"Nope, and I have been instructed to call security if your not out in three minutes."

Casey pleaded with her eyes. Then with one more leer and a big smile the girl walked away, leaving the door open.

"Damn" Casey said under her breath. Her legs started shaking as she thought of being exposed in a crowded store. "At least I have pants; no one will see how aroused I am." Then she looked at her nipples. "Oh yes they will." With a deep breath she was out the door heading to the showroom.

As soon as she came into view, she froze. Half a dozen people dropped their jaw, then silence.

"Wow she's topless" Came from one of the men.

This brought Casey out of her stupor. "Oh no" she thought as she noticed her arms at her sides. Casey crossed he chest trying to hide as much as possible. She looked toward the front door, saw her shirt and bolted toward it. Casey reached up, grabbed the shirt and pulled. It snagged then slipped out of her hand. It acted like a rubber band and flew off the door and landed just outside in the mall. Not thinking she raced to her top, running right smack into a couple holding hands.

The guy's eyes flew open as he took in the very red faced blonde pressed against him and his girlfriend. "Hi" was all he could say while his girlfriend elbowed him in the side.

Casey grabbed the top and ran back to the store, but not before hearing "slut". Casey was running back to the dressing room, covering herself with her shirt when the sales girl blocked her way.

"I'm not having anymore of these games. You can dress right here or leave the way you are."

The ensuing scene got the attention of all the shoppers, and they were all standing close, laughing and making comments.

"See how red she is".

"Do you think she's embarrassed or just really excited?"

"Both" piped in the single guy. "Those nipples could put an eye out".

If there were a hole to crawl into, Casey would be there. Resigned to her fate Casey pulled the tee shirt up over her head exposing herself to more taunts and laughter. Without a bra on the shirt did little to make her feel better, but a least she was covered.

As Casey turned to leave this humiliating situation, the sales girl yelled "come back anytime".

To a standing ovation, Casey left the store.

That's when she saw Deb standing across the atrium doubled over laughing. Casey raised her fist in the air and shook it at her friend. The Deb pointed down to her chest pretending to pinch her nipples. Casey looked down, flushed again and tried to cover herself. Her nipples were still so hard they almost hurt. They were sticking though the shirt almost a full inch.

Casey started running around the atrium toward Deb. She quickly realized she was creating more attention trying to cover herself than just walking normally. With determination she dropped her arms and tried to walk normally. It seemed every person she passed, man or woman would look straight at her chest adding to her excitement and humiliation.

Casey would just nod and say "good morning" and move on. Red faced, Casey approached Deb and snarled "You owe me big".

Grazing Casey's breast with the back of her hand, Deb said "Chill girlfriend, it looks like you enjoyed that". Casey got a big smile on her face and said "that's beside the point. Let's go eat".

They were seated and ordered their food. Deb said "I thought I was going to pee my pants when you ran into that couple."

"I was just glad you left my pants. The only thing that got me through that was remembering the summer after graduation when we went to the beach" Casey said.

"I've never lived that down.' Deb scowled. "You took my bikini bottoms and tied them to the volley ball net,,, WHILE A GAME WAS GOING ON."

"Relax, remember that's the day we met our husbands." Smiling at Deb,

"I know, but imagine my embarrassment every time Dan tells someone how we met."

"It probably gets you horny, you slut."

"Ha, Ha, Ha, but at least I'm moving, you'll be coming back here all the time."

"Oh my gosh, I didn't think of that" Casey gasped. "What am I going to do?"

"Well, if you're walking through the mall and some one starts clapping, just show them your tits."

"Fuck you, bitch." And they both started laughing.

"We're going to have fun tonight, but I hate the fact that you guys are moving." Casey said, almost welling up.

"Its ok, we're only moving an hour away. And you guys are coming up memorial weekend aren't you?"

"You couldn't keep me away. Steve has even taken vacation that week just encase we want to get together later" Casey told her.

"Great I'll talk to Dan, I bet he can too."

The girls paid their bill and went out to the parking lot. "What time will you guys be over?" Casey asked.

"About seven, oh yeah, Tiff wants to spend the night. She says she hasn't seen Todd in at while and wants to catch up." Deb informed Casey.

"He'll love it; you know how close those two are."

They came to Casey's car first, and she got in. "I'll see you later." Deb said as she walked around to the passenger side. Then she pulled Casey's bra out of her bag and tied it to the antenna.

Casey hopped out of the car and asked "what do you think you're doing?"

"You're a chicken shit if you don't drive home like this."

Casey sighed, "Alright". She got in the car and pulled out, the bra flapping in the wind. "Why do I do this" she thought. Then she realized that throughout their whole relationship whoever was dared always did what ever the other said. It was a matter of honor. It made them closer than sisters ever could be. A tear welled in her eye as she thought of her best friend moving away.

This story and the characters are fictitious. Any similarity to real people is purely coincidental. It is merely for the enjoyment of the readers. It contains adult material. If you are under 18 years of age please don't read this. The author reserves the right to this material. Enjoy

Adventures in Friendship

Chapter Two

Getting Ready

When I got home around 6:00pm, I went to the kitchen and poured myself an Absolute martini with an olive and took a sip. "Casey" I called.

"Up here" was her response.

So I took my drink and headed through the house to the staircase. "Hey Todd how was you're day?' I asked my son.