Adventures in Grocery Shopping Ch. 02

Story Info
Meeting A Football Mom.
9k words
4.71
79.1k
40

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Catarina and I continued seeing each other for a couple of months, until she received a job offer in New York. After a grand "farewell" evening, we parted ways, promising to stay in touch and see each other again.

Soon after she moved away, I was again shopping alone, checking out the women as well as picking up my groceries.

On one particular trip, on a late summer Saturday afternoon this time, I was looking through the meat department, perusing their selections for grilling out when I heard a voice directly behind me.

"Coach? Coach Kurt?"

As I turned around, I saw a familiar face from quite a few years ago.

"Lora Patterson," she said, sticking her hand out to me. "Do you remember me? You coached my sons Jimmy and Rick in the wrestling club and Pop Warner football."

"I remember you quite well," I replied, taking her hand and smiling. She was a little more full-bodied then I remembered from back then, but still very pretty, petite, and nicely curvy.

*******

Lora Patterson was one of those mothers who was always involved with her kids activities, usually running a fund-raising committee, or some other group to help the organization. She was also memorable to me for her bright blue eyes, large chest, and well-formed ass.

I was still married when I was coaching, and during a conversation with my now-ex, I mentioned Lora taking over the fund-raising. My ex asked which one she was, and I described her as short, dark-haired, and with bright blue eyes.

"Oh!" my ex replied, knowing of my penchant for a woman's eyes. "Bright blue eyes! Of course you noticed her!"

"Have you seen her?" I asked innocently. "I would have to be blind NOT to notice her eyes!"

'Not to mention that chest and ass!' I thought to myself.

*******

Lora and I talked for a little while, and she told me about the boys both playing football in college (Man, if THAT doesn't make you feel old!), and then about her divorce.

After a few minutes, she told me that she had to finish her shopping and get to an appointment, but asked if I wanted to meet for drinks, which I quickly accepted.

After we exchanged numbers, I watched her ass as she walked away, and I went on with my shopping.

That night, as I was sitting on my balcony enjoying a glass of Bourbon and thinking about seeing Lora earlier, my phone rang.

"Are we going out for those drinks?" I heard Lora's voice ask right away.

Laughing, I replied, "I didn't know you wanted to go out tonight!"

"Why not?" she asked. "You have other plans?"

"Not at all," I told her. "I was just having a drink by myself. I would much rather have you for company."

"Well, come pick me up, and we can go out and drink together!" she said.

Twenty minutes later, I pulled into the driveway of her house and started up her walkway.

There was a big clouded glass window pane in the front door, and I saw her shape appear in it as I stepped up on her porch. Before I could knock on the door, it opened and Lora stood in the doorway.

"Hi," I said, looking her over.

She was wearing a white sleeveless blouse, thin enough to show the lace pattern of her bra and opened enough to show some nice, deep cleavage, a dark, flowing skirt that reached mid-thigh, and a short pair of heels. Her long, dark hair flowed down to her shoulders in waves.

"Hi yourself," she replied, reaching up to kiss my cheek. I took in the aroma of a very intoxicating perfume as I held her, as well as a faint hint of rum.

"Do I meet with your approval?" she asked, taking my hand, holding it high and spinning around.

I watched as her skirt rose slightly as she turned, exposing more of her full, firm legs.

"You look beautiful," I told her honestly.

"Flatterer," she giggled.

"Are you ready to go?" I asked, still looking her up and down.

"I'm very ready," she replied, looking deeply into my eyes.

"Well, where would you like to go?" I asked as she closed her door.

She suggested a place known as a party bar, and I chuckled, thinking to myself that it was only a couple of blocks from where she lived.

"We can walk, if you'd like," she said, hooking her hand into my arm.

"That sounds good to me," I told her.

We made small talk as we walked there, and we were soon seated across from each other in a corner booth at the bar, on a slightly raised platform overlooking the rest of the floor.

"To not having to drink alone tonight," Lora said, raising her glass of Rum & Coke in toast after the waitress bought our drinks.

"I agree," I replied. "You are much better company than my thoughts, and much better to look at than the view from my balcony."

"Ahh, more flattery," she sighed.

"I speak only the truth," I answered, smiling.

Lora asked me about my divorce, and when I told her that I caught me ex cheating on me, she said, "That figures. The bitch didn't like it when one of the moms would talk to you, and yet she was sleeping with someone else behind your back."

"Yeah, that about sums it up," I replied. "So what happened with you? I thought you two were happy and content."

"Well, after the boys went off to college, I wanted to start living for me again," she told me.

"Every time that I talked to him about doing something different, new, and exciting, he didn't want to do it. He kept telling me that we're not kids anymore. I finally realized that he was boring, and I was bored with him."

"Yeah, I've heard about that happening," I told her. "I'm sorry that it happened to you."

"Thank you," she replied, reaching out and squeezing my hand, "but I'm not. I want some excitement in my life! I want to feel alive again!"

"Hmmm. That sounds like a challenge!" I told her, smiling.

Giggling again, Lora stood, telling me that she had to use the ladies room, and that I should order a couple more drinks from the waitress.

I turned my head to watch her ass sway under her skirt as she walked off, and as she reached the doorway, she turned and caught me watching her. I saw her smile as she went into the bathroom.

When she came back, I stood as she slid into her seat.

"Ahh, a gentleman, too?" she asked.

"Chivalry is not dead," I replied.

"Well, then why don't you come over here and sit next to me?" she then asked.

Not being much of a fool, I slid out of my seat, and sat next to her.

Smiling at me, she took a long sip from her drink, and then set it down.

"I hope you don't mind that I called you tonight," she said, reaching her hand out to take mine. "I just didn't feel like being alone."

"I don't mind at all," I told her, softly squeezing her hand. "I'm glad that you did."

"Good," she answered. "Some men think that's being 'too aggressive' for a woman to call a man."

"Well, some men are fools," I replied. "Personally, I have no problem with a woman who knows what she wants, and isn't afraid to go for it."

"And that doesn't scare you?" she asked.

"Why would it scare me?" I said. "If I'm going to get to know a woman, her knowing what she wants only helps me, and her."

"Good answer."

"I thought so. I told you, I only speak the truth."

Lora took another pull off her drink, and then turned her head to me. "Speaking of the truth, can I tell you something?" she asked, starting to slur her words slightly.

"Of course," I replied, wondering where she was going.

"When you were coaching, all of the moms thought you were hot," she said softly.

"Oh, really?" I asked.

"Yes, really."

"ALL of them?" I pressed.

"Yes, ALL of them," she answered, placing her hand on my leg under the table.

"Cool," I replied, smiling at her.

"Do you remember the Halloween costume party for the football team, when you wore that kilt?' she asked.

"Yes. If I remember correctly (and I knew that I did), you were dressed as a hot little devil," I answered.

"Yes," she replied, blushing slightly. "Anyway, it's a good thing that you didn't hear what a lot of the moms were saying about you, and especially those tree trunks you call legs!"

"Oh? Like what?" I asked.

"Well, let's just say that as the night went on, and more of us got drunk, a lot of comments were made about wondering how much ... thrust ... you could get, driving with those legs of yours."

"Oh?" I replied, noticing that she said 'us'.

"Yep," was her only reply, other than sliding her hand on my leg.

"Interesting," I said.

"Yep," she breathed, sliding her hand higher, stopping just short of my quickly thickening cock. "Very interesting."

I placed my hand on her leg, just at the bottom of her skirt, and I heard her sigh just as the waitress approached out table.

"Do you want another one?' I asked Lora, sliding my fingertips under the hem of her skirt, feeling the soft skin underneath.

"Yesss," she replied.

As the waitress walked off, Lora leaned over and kissed me softly on the lips.

As our lips parted, she looked in my eyes, and whispered that she had to go to the washroom again.

Reluctantly, I slid out of my seat and let her go, again relishing the view of her swaying ass.

A few minutes later, I watched as she walked back to out booth, this time enjoying the sway and bounce of her chest.

She smiled at me as I stood to let her in, and I saw that she had unbuttoned her blouse one more notch.

As I sat next to her, she reached for her drink with one hand, and placed her other on my leg, just below my bulging cock.

Lowering my hand back down to her leg, I turned and faced her, smiling at her.

We sat there, staring into each other's eyes for a minute before Lora spoke.

"So, I already told you what I want out of being single. What are YOU looking for?" she asked.

"I'm looking for pretty much the same thing," I told her. "The last few years of my marriage were dull, boring, and sex-less. I want to make up for lost time."

"It sounds like we have quite a bit in common," she said softly, sliding her hand up and down my leg.

"Do you think so?" I asked, teasing her.

"I do," she replied, tracing her finger along the end of my thickening shaft.

"Like what?"

"We both are looking for some excitement," she said softly, sliding her hand up and cupping my bulge. "And it feels like you're not in any condition to argue."

Before I could say anything, Lora leaned in and kissed me, squeezing my cock.

As we kissed, I slid my hand further under her skirt and brushed my fingertips across the damp front of her thin panties. I was surprised at first to feel nothing but wet lips under her panties and a lack of hair.

"And as you can tell," she said as she pulled her lips from mine, "either am I.."

"Oh yeah," she said, squeezing my hard shaft. "This will give me a lot of excitement!"

"How about we finish our drinks, get out of here, and see how many different levels of excitement we can raise?" I said.

"You are a sweet-talker, aren't you?" she asked, reaching for her drink. "Let me go to the bathroom first."

A few minutes later, I watched Lora as she walked back to our table. Her big tits swaying under her blouse, and she had a big smile on her face.

"Let's go,"she said, taking my hand and pulling me towards the door.

I watched quite a few heads turn, on both men and women, as we walked out, all looking at Lora and her bouncing tits, and I had to smile.

When we got outside and started walking back to her house, Lora again hooked her hand into my arm, leaning up against me for support this time.

At the corner of the parking lot, I led her to a large shade tree and pinned her up against it, stepped in close, and kissed her hard.

Lora moaned in response, grabbing my ass and pulling it in closer. I could feel her big tits squishing against me as we kissed, her hard nipples poking into my stomach.

"Oh my god," she gasped when our lips parted. "You know how to kiss!"

"Kissing is the least of my oral talents," I told her as I leaned down further to kiss her neck.

"Oh god," she whimpered, holding tightly to my head. "You'd better be ready to back that up!"

"Let's go find out," I said, straightening up and taking her by the hand.

We continued walking to Lora's house, a little more quickly this time.

As soon as we reached the corner from the bar, Lora turned it, leading us a different way.

"We can cut through the school playground," she told me. "It'll be faster."

Smiling at her eagerness, I let her lead me.

A couple of minutes later we reached the playground, and I had to help her navigate the cedar chips on the ground.

In the middle of the playground, I saw what looked like a pirate ship, with slides on the sides, and a cabin on top.

I quickly led her over to it, and up the stairs to the cabin.

She giggled as we walked up the steps, and as soon as we were inside the cabin, I turned her to one of the walls and pressed her up against it, kissing her.

I slid my hand up from her hip up and cupped a breast while our tongues danced together, and started rolling her nipple in my fingers.

"Oh god, I love having my nipples pinched," she gasped, pulling her lips from mine and squeezing my cock harder.

I slid my hand over and unbuttoned her blouse more, and then slipped my hand in, cupping her bare tit.

"Yesss," she moaned, arching her back and pushing her tit forward.

She slid her hand down between us and cupped my quickly hardening shaft as our kiss intensified.

"I've got to see this thing," she said a few seconds later, unzipping my pants.

I pulled my hips from hers, giving her some more room as she slid her hand inside my pants.

"Shit! I don't have enough room for my hand in there!" she complained, pulling her hand out.

I slid my hand up under the front of her skirt, gliding my fingertips across her wet panties.

"Let's get to my house!" she told me, squeezing my cock again.

"Are you sure you don't want to be naughty and play in here?" I asked, pressing my fingertips against her mound.

She stared at me and moaned loudly as I pressed harder.

"Just think," I told her, "in a few week, when school starts again, there would be kids playing in the same spot that we were playing."

She moaned louder, pushing her hips out at my hand. She then reached down and pulled my hand out from under her skirt and led us back out of the playground.

As soon as we hit the street, a cop car drove by, slowing down as it passed us.

We both laughed as soon as it was gone, and she let go of my hand and started walking faster

I followed her as fast as I could, until we reached her house, and as soon as I walked in, she slammed the door shut and pinned me up against it.

"I am so fucking horny I can't stand it!" she exclaimed as she pulled her blouse off and dropped it behind her.

I stared at her tits, her large nipples standing proud, as she lowered herself to her knees and started pulling my pants off, pooling them around my ankles.

"Ooohhhhh yessss!" she whispered loudly as she wrapped her fingers around my bulging boxers.

She knelt in front of me, squeezing my hard cock, for a couple of minutes, before finally hooking her fingers into my waistband and sliding my boxers down to join my pants around my ankles.

"Oh shit!" she gasped as my shaft sprang up in front of her nose.

"Honey, I'm going to put all of this nice, thick meat to good use tonight!" she told me, looking up at me as she started slowly stroking me.

I just smiled at her, continuing to lean against her door, as I watched her. I briefly wondered if anyone would be walking down the street at that hour, and what they would think if they saw my back silhouetted against the glass pane.

Moaning softly, Lora leaned in and placed a kiss on the tip of my very hard cock.

"Ohhyeahhh!" I gasped as I felt her warm, soft lips wrap around the head and slowly slide down the length of my shaft.

She placed her hands on the backs of my legs and pulled on them as she tried to take me deeper in her mouth, and then started backing off.

Sliding her lips back until just the head was still encased in her lips, I could feel her tongue flicking along the underside of my pole as she began slowly bobbing her head up and down.

After a couple of minutes, Lora had to stop to pull some of her hair away from her lips, so I reached down and gathered up a handful of her hair and held it tightly.

"MmmHmm," she moaned as she began sucking on my cock again.

Taking that as a sign, I pulled a little harder on her hair and started using it to guide her head.

Lora really seemed to enjoy that and tightened her lips around my shaft and started sucking on it with an unbridled enthusiasm.

She soon reached up and began stroking the small part of my shaft that she couldn't get into her mouth.

"Oh shit!" I gasped as she continued.

Lora was giving me one of the best blow jobs better that I could ever remember receiving.

I could feel my knees getting weak as she continued, taking me deep and trying to force more of me down her throat, and then backing off and bobbing her head and stroking me faster.

"Do you like this?" she asked a few minutes later, releasing me from her warm mouth and stroking me.

"Holy crap!" I gasped. "That is amazing!"

"My ex never liked it when I sucked his cock," she said, sliding her tongue along the underside of my rod.

"Your ex is an fool," I told her as she began sucking on my balls, still stroking me.

"Are you going to cum for me?" she asked as she started taking me in her lips again. "It's been a long time since I've had some good cum!"

"Oh, baby!" I moaned. "I would love to cum for you, but I rarely cum from a blow job."

"Ohh! I take that as a challenge!" she replied.

"Can you cum more than once in a night?" she asked seconds later. "If you can't, then you can fuck me first, and then cum on me!"

"There's only one for you to find out," I told her, forcing her head back down my shaft.

Lora gasped and moaned at my aggressiveness, and started sucking me like she was determined to make me cum.

I could feel my back begin to slide down her door as my knees started getting weaker, and then I started getting the familiar tingle in my balls.

"Oh shit! I'm gonna cum soon!" I gasped.''

Taking that as a signal, Lora began plunging her face up and down my length, stroking me faster.

"Tell me when," she said, briefly sliding her lips back off of my cock.

"Oh fuck!" I gasped, feeling my balls start to tighten.

"Are you ready?" she asked, moving back and stroking me.

"Do you want to cum on my tits?" she asked, releasing my wet shaft and wrapping her bit melons around my pole.

"Or maybe on my face?" as she slid my rod across her forehead and cheeks, still stroking it.

"Cum for me," she said softly, stroking my shaft as she started at tip head. "I wanna feel you cum all over me."

A few seconds later, I leaned back harder against the door and thrust my hips out.

"Oh damn!" I bellowed as I felt my cock erupt.

Lora gasped and then cooed as I spurted what felt like huge amounts of cum all over her.

Looking down, I watched as she slowly stroked me, aiming my cock down at her tits. Her face was dripping with my cum, and she was trying to coat her nipples with it, too.

"Holy crap!" I exclaimed, finally feeling the last of my juices dribble out.

"I agree!" Lora replied, rubbing my softening shaft across her cum-covered tits. "That was fun!"

"Oh yeah!" I moaned, feeling her lips on my now hyper-sensitive head.

As I watched, Lora released my cock and started sliding her fingers through the cum on her face.

She scooped up a big glob, and then slid her fingers into her mouth.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "Tasty!"

"Holy shit. I need to sit down," I breathed.

Giggling, Lora watched as I slid down the door, until my ass hit the cool tile floor.

"I think I won that challenge!" she proclaimed.

"No," I replied. "We both won!"