Adventures in Grocery Shopping Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled again, and then stood up.

"I'll be right back," she told me. "I have to go wash up. You made quite the mess!"

I sat there as I heard the water run in her bathroom, and a couple of minutes later, she came walking back out toward me, drying her face with a towel.

I stood as she reached me, and pulled her in for a kiss.

"That was amazing," I told her.

"Oh, thank you," she replied.

"No, thank YOU," I said, as I turned her around. "Now it's your turn."

I backed her up until she was up against her door and then leaned in to kiss her again.

Moaning softly, she held me tight as our tongues danced together and my hands roamed her soft, curvy body.

After a couple of minutes, I started to slowly kiss my way along her jawline, just below her ears, and then down her neck.

Lora continued moaning as I kissed and licked my way over her shoulder and down to her big, soft tits.

Gasping loudly, she held my head tight and pulled it in as I kissed, licked, and nibbled on her hard, stiff nipples, switching from one to the other.

"Ohh yeahh," she moaned. "That's so nice!"

Placing my hands on the outsides of her tits, I squeezed them together, pushing her nipples right next to each other.

Lora's moans when I flicked my tongue across both of her hard nipples quickly turned to loud gasps when I wrapped my lips around them and started sucking on both of them, and then bit down gently with my teeth.

"Oh shit!" she gasped, pushing her chest out at me and pulling my head in even tighter. "Yes!"

A few seconds later, I would have sworn she had a small orgasm, when she moaned loudly and thrust her hips out at me as her body shook and slammed against the door.

She then lightened up on her grip on my head, and I slowly started to kneel, kissing my way down her belly as I went.

Soon, I was kneeling in front of her, sliding her short skirt up her firm legs. As I looked at her sheer panties in the dim light, I could see a large wet spot covering the front.

I ducked under her skirt, letting it fall over the back of my head, leaned in, and placed a kiss on the top of that wet spot.

Lora gasped loudly and reached down to my head again, opening her legs slightly and thrusting her hips out at me.

Teasing her, I slowly dragged my tongue up the front of her panties, applying more pressure the higher it went.

"Oohhhmygod," she moaned softly.

Wanting to tease her even more, I pulled the front of her panties to one side and slid my tongue up her dripping wet slit.

"Ooohhhhyeahhhh!" she whimpered. "Oh my god! Please don't tease me!"

I pulled my head back, letting her skirt fall back down, and she placed the palms of her hands on the door. I then pulled her skirt back up and tucked the front of it into the waistband, exposing her panty-covered pussy to me.

Looking up at her, I began to slowly slide the wet fabric down her legs, softly dragging my fingertips along her inner thighs, until they were around her ankles.

Lifting one leg, I slid her foot out of the leg hole and placed it back on the floor, making sure that she kept her short heels on.

Still leaning back, I slowly glided one hand up her leg and then slid my fingers along her bare, shaved pussy lips.

"Nice," I said softly, stroking her bare lips and spreading her juices across them.

"Ohhyeahh," she moaned. "I hope you like my pussy shaved. One of the girls at work told us she does it, and that she loves how it feels, so I thought I'd try it."

"Very nice," I told her in between licks.

"Do you like it?" she gasped as I slid my thumb across her clit, sticking out happily.

"I love it," I told her softly. "It's beautiful."

I leaned back in and slid my tongue up the length of her wet gash, dipping it into her seeping pussy and then dragging her flowing juices up the length, until I reached her clit.

"Oohhhmyyygoddddd!" she moaned loudly as I began flicking my tongue across her clit.

I placed my hands between her legs and under her ass cheeks, holding her up as I felt her start to slide down the door.

If she made me stand up against the door as she sucked my cock, I thought to myself, then I was going to do the same to her as I ate her pussy.

I continued to slowly slide my tongue up and down her pussy, lapping up her steadily flowing juices and teasing her clit, which was now sticking out further.

After a few minutes of teasing her like that, I slid a hand up between her legs. I placed two fingers at her wet hole, and used two more to spread her lips wide apart as my tongue continued it's soft assault on her clit.

"Mmmmm," Lora moaned, pushing her hips out at me.

Her moan turned to a soft gasp as I began sliding my fingers up inside her pussy while I leaned in closer and wrapped my lips around her clit.

"Oh shit!" she exclaimed when I began to softly suck on her clit. She bent her legs, pushing her pussy against my face, and her hands flew up to her chest.

I watched her begin to squeeze her tits while I sucked on her clit, my fingers sliding in and out of her pussy.

"Ohmyyygoddd that's so good," she gasped. I began sliding my fingers faster and sucking a little harder, and I saw her begin pinching and pulling on her stiff nipples.

I sucked harder on her clit and slid my fingers as far up inside her as I could, curling the tips around the backside of her pelvic bone.

I then released her clit and began quickly flicking my tongue across the blood engorged bud while I searched for her g-spot.

"Ohmygod!" she exclaimed, as my fingertips found the textured flesh. "Shit!"

Lora then bent her legs a little more, thrusting her pelvis out at me.

"Oh yes!" she moaned, as her legs started shaking. "I'm gonna cum! Oh my god yes!"

I slid my other hand over a couple of inches, placing it on her asscrack, holding her up as well as I could while I continued my dual assault on her pussy.

"Ohhhyeahhh!" she whimpered. "I'm gonna cummm!"

I realized that by moving my thumb just a fraction, it would be directly on her asshole, so I slid it over and started massaging her flowing juices into her back door.

"Oh fuck!" she gasped when she felt my thumb. "Yes! Oh fuck, yes! I'm cumming!"

I could feel her legs start to shake, and then bend, even more as she got closer to her orgasm.

The further down that she slid, the more pressure she put on my thumb with her ass, and it seemed like she was getting more turned on when that happened.

Looking up, I watched her squeeze her tits even harder, and then I felt my thumb pop into her ass.

"Oh fuck!" she exclaimed when I slid my thumb as far up her ass, and my fingers as far up her pussy, as I could, my tongue still dancing on her clit. "Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh shit! I'm cumming!"

Her body started shaking so hard it was rattling the door she was leaning on as her orgasm swept over her.

"Ohshit! Shit! Shit!" she moaned loudly.

I soon began slowing my tongue down, but began moving my wrists slightly, as her orgasmic waves began lessening.

A couple of minutes later, I slowly slid my fingers and thumb out of her and gave her pussy and clit one last kiss and lick.

I kissed the top of her mound, her belly, and then both of her stiff nipples as I rose, and then leaned in and kissed her lips, pressing her against her door.

"Oh my god," she breathed when our lips finally separated. "That was fucking awesome!"

"I'm glad you liked it," I told her, smiling at her.

"Liked it?!?" she replied.

"The only time I've come close to cumming like that was with my toys!"she said "That was incredible! Thank you!"

"Now," she continued, reaching down to my rehardened cock, "I need this!"

Smiling at her, I placed my hands on her shoulders and turned her around, facing her door.

I then slid one hand up between her shoulder blades and gently pushed her against the door. My other hand went around her waist and I pull her hips out just a bit.

"What are you doing," she giggled, looking over her shoulder at me.

I replied by pushing my hips forward, taking my shaft, and sliding the head of my cock up and down her slit, getting it nice and wet.

"Ohhh!" she moaned, leaning her head against the door. "Yesss!"

I then lined the head up with her wet opening and placed my hands on her hips. Holding tightly to her, I pulled her hips toward me and bucked forward, burying my cock inside her in one thrust.

"Oh shit!" she yelped, as my hips slammed into her ass.

I started to slowly move my hips, going back and forth, and sideways.

I then started taking long strokes, sliding the length of my shaft in and out of her tight, wet pussy.

"Ohhhyeahhhh!" Lora moaned, leaning her head against the door as I began moving faster and bucking harder against her.

She moved her hands up to her shoulders and started pushing back against me, and I reached up and wrapped my fingers around her wrists.

Lora moaned as she felt me tighten my grip on her, and I then pulled her hands up, until her arms were fully extended and her chest and shoulders were pressed up against the door window pane.

I then reached one hand down and grabbed a handful of her hair and started pulling back on it as I placed the other one between her shoulder blades again, pressing her against the glass pane.

Lora grunted when I started slamming my hips against her ass, and started getting louder.

"Ohhhyeahhh! Fuck me!" she exclaimed. "Fuckme!Fuckme!Fuckme!"

I was taking long, strokes as I slid my cock back, and then fast, powerful ones as I slammed back into her while I kept her pinned up against her door.

"Yess! Again! Harder!" she began yelling. "Oh god! Fuck me hard!"

I started wondering what her neighbors would think if any of them walked past her house while she was yelling to me. I was sure that the outline of her tits and her dark nipples were quite clearly visible to anyone that looked, and she was definitely yelling loud enough to be heard!

I continued pounding into her for a couple minutes, and then she suddenly slammed her hands against the door.

"Oh shit! Yes! Fuck me!" she bellowed. "I'm cumming! Oh shit!!"

I quickly moved my hands down to her hips and held tight while I slammed harder into her.

"Ohhhmyyygodddd!" she growled, as she began pushing her ass back at me harder.

She then let out a long, low, throaty moan, and at the same time I felt a surge of her pussy juices coat my balls, followed by a large splash on her tile floor.

As I continued to hold tightly to her hips, I could feel her shaking.

"Oh shit!" she moaned softly a few seconds later. "Slow down a second!"

I shoved my shaft deep into her, causing her to gasp, and stood still.

"Oh god! I have to move," she whispered. "My legs are gonna give out!"

I thrust my hips forward one more time, and then slowly slid my pussy honey-coated cock from her warm depths.

I wrapped my arm around her waist to keep her from falling, and slowly turned her around.

Lora looked at me and suddenly pulled me in tight to her. Her lips attacked mine, and she kissed me passionately.

"Oh crap!" she gasped when our lips parted. "I can't remember the last time I squirted!"

"Well, that means that I'm doing something right," I replied, smiling.

She looked at me like I was crazy and laughed.

" 'Doing something right'?" she laughed as she wrapped her fingers around my slick shaft. "You keep doing that and I may never let you out of here!"

"Well, I'm not done yet, so where do you want to move to?" I asked.

"Let me think about that for a second," she replied, as she knelt down in front of me.

As I looked down, I watched her place one knee right in the puddle that she made when she squirted.

"Holy crap," she said, looking down at the floor while she slowly stroked my cock. "Is all that from me?"

"Well, it's not from me," I replied, laughing.

"Wow," she whispered, as she slowly slid her lips down the length of my shaft, not moving her knee at all.

"Oh shit!" I gasped, as I felt the head of my cock bump against the back of her throat.

"Mmmm," Lora moaned a couple of minutes later, leaning back on her heels and licking her lips. "I taste better on your cock then I do on my fingers!"

I then reached down and took Lora's hand, pulling her up.

"So where to?" I asked, as I pulled her in to me.

"I'd tell you to take me upstairs, but I don't think I could make it that far," she whispered into my chest as she stroked my rod.

I smiled, and then led her toward her stairs.

"I'll give you some help getting up there," I told her, walking her backwards until she reached the staircase.

I gently pushed her back until she was sitting on one of the carpeted stairs, and then leaned down between her legs.

After taking a couple of quick swipes with my tongue along her pussy and around her clit, I got up on my knees.

I slid the head of my cock up and down her dripping slit before placing it at the warm, wet opening of her pussy and shoved it in, burying it in one thrust .

Lora gasped and brought her legs up, wrapping them around the back of my legs.

'Ohhyeahh!" she moaned, pulling me in tight with her legs.

I had to move my legs and feet around to get some leverage, and after I placed my feet on a lower step, I slid my arms under her legs, lifting them up and I was soon sliding my cock in and out of her again.

"Ohh! Ohh! Ohhyeahhhh!" Lora was grunting as I fucked her.

I leaned in a little further and lifted her legs far enough to allow my hands to reach her tits, which were bouncing on her chest with my every thrust.

Lora moaned as I squeezed her heaving breasts, and then gasped loudly when I started pinching her hard nipples.

"Oh god! Oh yeah! Fuck me!" she grunted. "Fuck me hard!"

Pinching and pulling on her nipples, I started slamming my cock into her, my hips bouncing off of her pelvis.

I soon realized that I was pounding her so hard, I was moving her up the stairs, and I had to reposition my feet up one stair.

"Oh shit!" Lora soon exclaimed, slamming her heels against my ass. "Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum again!"

"Oh! Ohh! Ohhh! Ohhhhh! Oh yes! I'm cumming! Oh fuck yes!"

Lora's heels kicked me in the ass one more time and her legs pulled me in as her pussy spasmed on my shaft.

I felt her juices splashing on my balls and my lower stomach, and she then collapsed on the stairs, as her feet slid down the back of my legs.

"Holy shit!" she breathed a couple of minutes later. "What the hell are you doing to me? I can't move."

I didn't say a word, instead reaching my hands out to her tits and pinching her nipples again as I took a long, slow stroke with my cock. That caused her to shudder and gasp, and she then told me to stop as she slapped my hands away.

"Oh my god," she moaned a few seconds later. "I've got to move. I think I'm getting rug burns on my back!"

Reluctantly, I slowly slid my pole out of her allowing her to sit up.

Her eyes went right down to my hard, shiny shaft, and she moaned softly.

Lora reached her hand out and slowly stroked me, still trying to catch her breath.

Finally, she looked up at me.

"I think we were headed up to my bed, weren't we?" she asked.

"I think that was the plan," I replied, smiling at her. "Unless of course you want to stay on the stairs."

"I don't need any more rug burns," she replied, looking back down at my rod.

"Roll over," I joked.

"No!" she quickly responded. "I really don't want rug burns on my tits!"

"Fine!" I said, reaching my hand down to her. "I'll help you up, and yo lead the way."

Lora leaned in and kissed the tip of my cock, and then took my hand.

I helped her stand, and we then walked up the stairs, my hands on her hips and my face almost in her ass.

'My god, I would love to fuck that bouncing ass!' I thought to myself as we made it to the upstairs landing.

Lora stopped walking and waited for me as I stepped up behind her.

When I reacher her, I slid my hands around her chest and gently squeezed her heaving tits as I moved my hips back and forth, rubbing my cock between her ass cheeks.

"Mmmm," she moaned softly. "C'mon."

Covering my hands with hers, she started taking small steps so our bodies stayed together, and then led us to her bedroom.

As soon as we reached her bed, I gently but firmly pushed her down on her stomach, her legs hanging off the edge of the mattress.

I knelt down behind her, placed my hands on her ass cheeks, and spread them apart, making sure that my thumbs reached down far enough to spread open her pussy lips also, as I leaned in and stuck my face between her legs.

Lora let out a long, low moan as I slowly slid my tongue into her wet pussy, and then dragged it down to her clit.

Gasping when she felt the tip of my tongue teasing her still hard button, she then began pushing her ass back at me and wiggling her hips. At that position, my nose was right at her asshole, and I started shaking my head back and forth, rubbing the tip of my nose into the wetness coating her backdoor, and dragging my tongue across her clit at the same time.

Lora gasped and moaned again, and remembering how she reacted when I slid my thumb into her ass while I was eating her pussy, I slowly dragged my tongue back up her wet slit, stuck it deep in her pussy, and then continued up to her puckered rosebud.

Leaving her pussy momentarily unattended, I pulled her ass cheeks apart and began to lightly flick my tongue around her asshole, slowly increasing pressure.

"Oh damn!" she gasped. I felt her raise her hips slightly, and quickly saw her fingers start rubbing her clit.

She soon began moving her hips up and down and moaning louder as I started quickly flicking my tongue on her tight asshole.

"Ohhhmyyygodddd!" she moaned into her mattress.

"Do you like that?" I asked, pulling my face back for only a second.

"Yess!" she replied, rubbing her clit faster. "No one's ever done this to me before! Oh my god! It feels so good!"

"Good," I said into her ass. I then slid one had down between her legs, moving the other one up to the top of her ass so I could still hold her cheeks apart.

I stiffened my tongue and began to slowly push it into her ass at the same time I started to slide two fingers in her pussy.

Lora groaned and began moving her hips up and down faster as I started tongue-fucking her tight ass and finger-fucking her wet pussy.

After a couple of minutes, knowing that I had her ass nice and wet with both her juices and my spit, I pulled back and turned my wrist, placing my thumb back at her brown eye.

"Ohhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhyeah!" she moaned as I shoved my fingers deep into her pussy while I rubbed my thumb against her asshole.

Lora then let out a low growl as I slowly pushed my thumb into her tight rosebud, sliding it in as deep as I could.

My fingers buried in her pussy, and my thumb deep in her ass, I then began rocking my hand back-and-forth, stimulating both tight holes.

"Oh shit!" she gasped. "Yess! Oh god yes! That's so good! Oh fuck yesss!"

Her fingers were becoming a blur on her clit, and I started moving my hand faster as I leaned in and took a small nip of her soft ass cheek with my teeth.

"Ohhh!" she yelped, raising her head. "Yes! Oh shit don't stop! I'm gonna cum again!"

Wanting her on the edge, I quickly stopped moving my hand and stood up.

Lora moaned in disappointment as I slid my fingers and thumb from her, but I immediately stepped in, bent my knees, and buried my cock in her in one thrust.

"Ohhgoddd!" she exclaimed as my hips slammed against her ass.

"You like that when I played with your ass?" I whispered in her ear.

"Yes!" she breathed, shoving her ass back at me.

"That's good," I replied as I leaned back.

I started rubbing my coated fingers against her ass as I told her, "Because I want to fuck your tight little ass now."