Adventures in House Sitting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Toqueme
Toqueme
17 Followers

I had not stopped toying with Mel's pussy and she had begun to pant. I turned my full focus back to her. I wanted to taste her, make her let loose more of those arousing sounds. I kissed her inner thigh and nibbled her nether lips, so pink and flushed, flicking my tongue along her slit. I tasted her salt and the musky tartness of her arousal.

I suckled and tongued her clit, feeling it swell. I felt her fingers curl into my hair, urging me to keep going. I slipped a finger into her and then another. She moaned. I curled my fingers, applying pressure along her upper walls and beneath her pubic bone. Her cunt contracted on my fingers and her body convulsed. She was soft inside and so wet, her arousal drenched my hand. I let another finger enter her and used my thumb to keep teasing her hard little nub; her legs spread wider, her knees splayed almost flat.

I looked up briefly to see him sitting on a deck chair, leaning forward and watching, transfixed, his hand rubbing the outline of his stiff cock in his shorts. I moved my body to the side so he could share my splendid view.

I leaned down again from the side and locked my lips around her clit. Her hips moved forward and I got another finger inside her, then my thumb. She moaned, rocking her hips. "Yes, please, oh yes, keep going. Oh god, don't stop." Her moans were interspersed with cries, her juices sliding out around my fingers.

My fingers already folded together, I tucked my thumb into my palm and twisting slightly, I eased into her. Ever so slowly, I slid my hand to my thumb joint, her moans becoming frantic. I stopped, not sure if I should keep going. Her pussy was incredibly tight and hot around my hand, her hips bucked into me and her cries grew louder, urging me not to stop. Her cunt greedy and pulling at me, I moved gradually forward and under her pubic bone, finally sliding my hand all the way inside her. She thrashed and writhed beneath me as I worked her clit with my tongue and lips, violating her with my hand.

Her cunt clenched around my hand with bruising force, gripping me, refusing to let go. I reached up with my other hand and found a breast, closing my fingers on her nipple and twisting. Her back arched and her ass bucked off the ground and I felt the contractions start from inside her as a long, low moan shuddered from her throat. The spasms of her orgasm clenched painfully on my hand inside her. I kept lapping her succulent little cunt while she shook and trembled.

Her body slowly relaxed, releasing me, her head lolling to the side. I eased out of her and kissed her navel, watching her pant through parted lips. I looked over at Tom. His hair was tousled, freshly towel dried, the towel slung around his neck. A bottle of tanning oil lay on its side near his feet. His eyes were fixed on the sight of us. He had his shorts off, stroking his glistening cock with an oiled hand. I came undone. A wave of dizzying lust rolled through me at the sight. Oh fuck, I was so hot I couldn't stand it.

My hands free again I reached down to satisfy my own raging need. Mel had sat up and saw me. She shook her head and slipped into the water with me. She pulled my hand away from my desperate self pleasure and turned me to fully face Tom. She urged me forward until I knelt on the hot tub seat facing him. He pulled his chair closer. My breasts were out of the water and exposed to his full view.

She leaned in behind me. I felt her nipples pressing into my back as she laid kisses along my neck, making me shiver with need. She reached around and fondled my pussy. When her fingers found my clit I jerked back gasping. She chuckled low in her throat and I quivered, frantic to be touched again.

My eyes were open to see him there, so close, watching every nuance. He formed a circle with his hands in front of his face. He framed my face through the circle and locked his gaze on mine. Never breaking eye contact, he lowered the circle and drew it tight around his cock. I watched in fascination and arousal as he stroked himself for me, watching how he masturbated, how he teased himself with his strokes, alternating between fast and slow. It was the most intensely erotic thing I'd ever seen. My gaze traveled up to find his eyes still fastened on mine. Oh Jesus. I flushed, closing my eyes again.

Mel grasped my hips and guided me, forcing me to shift position. Her hands urged me forward and suddenly the jet of hot water pulsed right between my legs. I gasped and arched back again, away. Holy fuck that was intense. Too intense. I reared but she held firm, keeping me in the stream. The pleasure overwhelmed my senses. I felt the pulsing to the soles of my feet, my whole body taut, vibrating with tension. My breath came in gasps and pants. My eyes opened again to see his fist pumping his raging cock, the head swollen and flushed. Holy hell it was a hot sight.

I felt Mel behind me, her breasts soft against my back, her smooth stomach and sex curved up against my ass. She let go of my hips and began to play with my breasts, lifting them and squeezing them. My hips moved involuntarily, shifting forward into the hot, pulsing pleasure of the jet in front of me. She toyed with my nipples until they stood fat and hard. It was all so intense, it was too much, but she didn't stop. She kneaded my tits, twisted and pulled my nipples until they stood out, so distended they ached.

The pleasure and heat consumed me, a closed circuit between tormented nipples and cunt, building in ever escalating waves. Blood roared in my ears and my body twitched and writhed against Mel. I was so close, hanging infinitely, tortuously on the edge. I heard mewling whimpers and realized they came from me. Abruptly, her hands were gone from my breasts and instead blocked the water jet, ceasing all stimulation. I whimpered again. My lips formed the words to beg for her not to stop. Mel whispered in my ear.

"Open your eyes." I obeyed and saw Tom, his gorgeous cock jutting towards me as he stroked it faster. Enthralled, I saw the way he held his fingers around his shaft, the angle of his wrist and watched the muscles in his forearm flex, it all fed the fire of need in my body. I squirmed against Mel, pleading. His eyes were on me and full of lust, his face contorted in passion. He was close enough I could smell the sweat on his skin; see the tantalizing dribbles of precum leaking over his fingers. Holy fuck I wanted that cock in my mouth. I wanted my lips firm around him, working to extract every drop. I quivered and bit my lip, hoping for a chance. Mel whispered again, her breath tickling my skin.

"Now you can come, darling." Her hands unblocked the jet and the intense pulsing resumed. I went rigid, my lips stretched in a silent scream as pleasure engulfed me. Her hands slid wetly up my ribs and around to brush against my painfully sensitized nipples. The fire ripped from my tits to my groin and the pleasure crested. A full throated cry tore from somewhere deep in me where the orgasm gripped my body, consuming me. Every muscle taut, I convulsed over and over in waves of sheer ecstasy, body arched and breasts thrust forward into the night air.

A ragged grunt pulled my consciousness from that tempest to witness him thrusting with his own orgasm, pumping hot ropes of cum across my breasts. I shuddered again at the sheer lewd sensation and watched him erupt over my neck and along my jaw with the last bit landing at the corner of my mouth. My tongue darted out to taste him, the flavor heady. His seed decorated me, dripped from one plump nipple, and slid between my breasts to my navel. Beautiful. I rubbed it in like lotion, feeling the slick texture of his seed between my hands and skin.

I was spent, my body going limp. I couldn't pant fast enough. If Mel hadn't been holding me, I would likely have slipped, as if boneless, down under the water. I smiled in triumph, the taste of both of them on my tongue, my eyes sliding shut in bliss. Vaguely, distantly, I fervently hoped there would be more interesting evenings like this. Maybe a roommate isn't a bad idea at all. I felt satiated and happy, savoring another perfect moment. Yep, best night ever. I smiled thinking I needed to tell him, hey man, nice shot.

Toqueme
Toqueme
17 Followers
12