Adventures In Mexico Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both downed our drinks at the same time and you turned and walked toward the bed, your gorgeous ass swaying as you moved. I removed the cock pump and put on the cock ring, then followed behind you. You crawled up on the bed, moving like a leopard on the hunt. You lay on your side and motioned for me to come closer and I did. You curled your fingers around my fat cock and sucked the head into your mouth, swirling your tongue over the crown and swallowing the cum that was oozing from its opening. You then suck the entire length into your mouth and down your throat causing me to gasp and moan in ecstasy. Your hands are stroking my cock as your mouth and lips suck it, making it harder, thicker, and longer. It's so big now that I can hardly believe you are taking all of it. If I let you continue what you are doing, I'll cum in no time, so I pull away, hearing you moan in disappointment.

I tell you to get on your back while I retrieve something "special" from our "special bag". You give a look that says "bring it on big boy". I bring back a blindfold and some restraints for you wrists. Your eyes light up and you say "Oooooh Yeeeeaaah", not knowing what else I have in store for you. I put the wrist restraints and blindfold on you and now you are unable to see or move your arms and hands. I left your legs free, because I like it when you use your legs to thrust your pussy back at me and when you wrap them around me, pulling me into you harder. I tell you that I have to get something else and that I'll be right back. As I leave the room I can see you squeezing your legs together and working them back and forth putting pressure on your sensitive clit.

I go into the living area and find Juan sitting on the couch. I tell him to be very quiet, because I don't want you to know he is there, at least not yet. He follows me to the bedroom where he sees you writhing on the bed. His eyes glass over and he reaches down to rub his growing manhood. I can tell he likes what he sees. I remove our video camera, which is attached to the tripod, from the closet where I had placed it earlier. I had planned to set it up and video us while we fucked, but now I had someone to operate the camera that could get some close up shots and is able to move around and shoot from different angles.

I turned on the camera and motioned for him to start shooting video of you lying on the bed writhing. He did what I asked and did it like a pro. He shot from every angle possible. I climbed on the bed and spread your legs wide. As I did, Juan zoomed in on your beautiful pink cunt. Your lips were engorged and open and your juices were running out of your hot cunt and down the crack of your ass. The copious amount of cum that was flowing from your cunt made your lips glisten in the light. I couldn't wait any longer. I had to eat your pussy now!!! Juan was so close to your pussy with the camera I had to move him out of the way, so I could get in there. I lay down between your splayed legs and pushed them up so I could have better access to your juicy twat. You rested your ankles on my shoulders and I dove into your wetness and began to eat you like a man possessed. My tongue flick over your clit and pushed into your cunt, lapping up all of the honey from your sex flower. Your head was moving from side to side as you loudly moaned my name. I pushed two fingers into your pussy and they slid in with ease. You groaned as I massaged your G-spot with my probing digits. I put another finger inside you and you moaned even louder.

After a short while I inserted another. You now had four of my fingers inside your cunt and you were moaning and thrusting your hips trying to get them deeper. You scream out "OH GOD!!! OH MY GOD!!! I'M CUMMMMMMMMING!!!!" Your pussy clenches my fingers with spasm after spasm and drenches my hand and the bed. Juan caught the whole thing on video in detail. I looked over to where he was standing. I could see that he was excited as well by the obvious bulge in the front of his pants. I could see a wet spot on the front of his pants too.

I let you catch your breath for a bit before I crawled up to your face and kissed your lips. Your mouth opened and your tongue went straight into my mouth, sharing your pussy cream. I rose up and put the head of my cock at your lips. Your mouth opened immediately when my cock head touched your lips and you took my cock almost to the hilt. It only took a couple of strokes for you to take it all. I could feel your throat spread to accommodate the entire length and girth of my big cock and it was wonderful. I massaged your tits and played with your nipples while you sucked my thick piece of man meat. I was getting close to cumming and wanted to finish in your twat. I wanted to fill your cunt to overflowing with my pearly essence.

I withdrew my throbbing pole from your talented mouth and returned to the place between your legs. I lubed my cock and placed the head at your opening. You could feel it between your pussy lips and moved to try to capture it. I kept you from pulling it into your cunt and teased you by sliding the head up and down your slit and over your clit. You screamed for me to put it in you and fuck you. I did just that and plunged my thick cock into your unbelievably wet pussy in one inward stroke. I pulled out and plunged in again over and over. You were so wet that on every inward and outward stroke your pussy made juicy sucking noises and that made me even hotter.

Juan was not near the bed anymore. He had put the camera on the tripod and set it up beside the bed to catch all of the action. He had removed his clothing and was sitting in a chair beside the bed stroking what appeared to be a rather huge cock, about 10 inches long and 2-1/2 inches thick, while watching us fucking our brains out. At that moment I decided to remove your blindfold and let you in on the entire situation. I pulled the blindfold off your head and you closed your eyes, because of the brightness of the lights. Once your eyes had adjusted to the lights you looked me straight in the eyes with a "Fuck me more! Fuck me harder!" look.

I started pounding away again and you thrashed your head from side to side. As you were doing so, you caught a glimpse of Juan sitting in the chair next to the bed. Your eyes grew wide when you saw that he was stroking his huge cock. You looked back to me inquisitively and followed my eyes to the camera. You then understood why he was there. Then I could see that you were wondering if he was there for more than just operating the camera.

I continued to pound your pussy hard and watched as your eyes rolled back into your head, feeling my pelvic bone banging your clit on every inward stroke. Your eyes opened again and went straight to Juan, or rather straight to his cock. You watched him jacking his thick pole intently, never taking your eyes away. I hadn't noticed earlier, but he had coated his throbbing cock with lube and it was dripping off his large balls, which hung loosely below the shaft. He was stroking his cock faster and faster. His hand was a blur as it moved up and down. I kept thrusting into your juicy cunt faster and faster as well. I could feel my cum welling up in my balls and getting ready to explode out of my cock and into the depths of your tight cunt.

You're still watching Juan work on his cock, never taking your eyes off his huge pole, which had an enormous head. He grunts and moans and grips his cock tighter. He starts spraying his thick, white cream from the opening in the fat head of his cock. Ribbon after ribbon shoots high in the air. He thrusts his hips in unison with his strokes and launches his cum in an arc which lands across your tits. There is so much of it that his hand, cock, chest, and neck are covered. There are even several large globs on the floor plus the cum that splattered across your tits. You watched him spraying his huge load of cum and that was all it took to put you over the edge.

You screamed so loud that I thought someone would call the police. You jerked and shook and thrust your cunt at my cock as if you were having a seizure and came the hardest I have ever seen you cum. That's when I lost it. I couldn't hold out any longer and didn't want to either. It was the most intense orgasm I have ever had to that point. You were still cumming or cumming again, even after I had finished squirting you full of my juice. Your cunt was sloppy with our combined juices. After you had your last orgasm of the night I pulled my still thick cock from your well worn pussy and it made a wet "plop" when the head came out. Our mixed cum poured out of your steaming cunt and onto the bed making a huge puddle.

I freed your hands and you reached down and smeared the sex juice all around your pussy, clit and all over your belly. Then you massaged Juan's pearly liquid into your tits making your nipples shine. You looked over to where Juan was masturbating, but he wasn't there. Just then we heard the door close and knew he was gone. He didn't even stay long enough for me to pay him. I guess he figured he had been paid enough. Although, I'm sure he wanted to have a turn. We drifted off to sleep in each other's arms without saying anything about what had just happened. I know it will be replayed in our minds over and over again until something else takes its place. I mean, it's only the first day of our vacation! There's bound to be more adventures in store for us. Don't you think?

12